Adopting The Tiny Creepypasta...

By AlishaDaWolf

{WARNING; This story will start with adorable and cute Creepypastas, but things will take a twisted turn. YAN... More

Adopting A Creepypasta!
Who's The New Cutie-Pasta?
Jealousy
Where Do They Keep Coming From?!
"Tim And Brian."
More Trouble...
Someone's Lost In The Park!
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE STORY!
JACKS On The Rescue!
The First Females
A Few Things About The Story ^^
Weird Dinner Discussion...
A Day With Helen, The Bloody Painter
Party... Went Wrong- PART 1
QUIZ ABOUT THE STORY
Party... Went Wrong- PART 2
Q&A The Tiny Creepypastas!
The Sad Story
A 'Date' With Ticci Toby
Q&A #2!
CREEPY
Slendy
'Please Update'
MY READERS IN A NUTSHELL
MY READERS IN A NUTSHELL 2
Note and Poll!
Goodbye
(Yandere) Tokyo Revengers X FemReader Fanfic RELEASE DATE

Q&A!

12.1K 223 100
By AlishaDaWolf

Johny0123 asked: Hi ! Will all of you CP go obsessive over Y/n? Will Slenderman and his brothers appear??

Answer: I think that me the author have to answer that question :).
As you can see, some of the Creepypastas are still no obsessed with Y/n, as, EJ, LJ, Ben, Jeff or even the girls, for example.
Yet. Unlikely Toby and some others that I rather not mention just to leave you curious easily grew obsessed with Y/n, but everyone has a different personality so it might take them some while for them to become that obsessed.
About the second question; Yes, Slenderman will of course appear since it seems that almost everybody has been waiting for him. Abiut his brothers... I am thinking about it. There is at least a 65% that they will, but I am still not sure.

NyankoYuki8 asked: Hello!! What's your favourite animal? Who's gonna get Y/n first??

Answer: The first question is for everyone, so I will let the Creepypastas that want to answer.
Jeff: Well, I am not really found of animals, but I could say that Smile is my favourite animal. *smiles*
Ben: Uh, Jeff, you know that Smile is a name for the dog and not an animal, right?
Jeff: Yeah, that's why Smile is my favourite animal.

Clockwork: Hm. I kind of like giraffes.... Don't ask...
Toby: *gives her a giraffe plushie*
C

lockwork: *laughs a bit and hugs it*

Author: Helen? At your chapter, the butterfly was the animal that seemed you liked. Is it true that you like butterflies?
Helen: I mean, I am fascinated by their wonderful wings and colors, they really are quite beautiful... But I am not sure if I could consider them my favourite animal. After all..... I said that I prefer it in the color r--
Author: Interesting. Well, the others don't seem really sure, but I would also like to answer that question. I love animals like wolves, cats, even spiders and many, many more since I love nature so much... But dogs would be considered as my favorite!

LaylaAmnesia asked: How do you all feel about Y/n? And is anyone gonna tell Y/n about killin and stuff or nah?

Answer: Toby: Y/n is as s-s-sweet and precious as a waffle💕
Author at the backround: LJ stop running around the place please we are having an interview----
Helen: Well.... She really is amazing and strong.
Author: I am not quite sure if you answered that fully honestly, Helen...
Masky: A-Annoying! .....-though, s-she is the one who keeps me company when I want to sleep at night and....
Hoodie: She is kind.
Author: ...Just that? C'mon, we all know you have more to say, you shy bean.... Alright, then...
Ben: She is super cu--cool 😁👍🏻
Jeff: Precious and cute~
Masky: You are so useless at flirting, I understand why she is not interested in you.
Jeff: ಥ⌣ಥ
Eyeless Jack: I really appreciate her afford to keep us all happy, and I deeply apologize for trying to eat her kidneys at first...
Laughing Jack: She is an amazing woman 🖤⌣ 🖤
Nurse Ann: She is a kind woman.
Sally: Miss Y/n is such a nice lady!! I can't wait for dad Slendy to meet her and marry---
*All Creepypasta*: Sally no---
Sally: *cries a bit*
Author: *hugs Sally* Everyone, you upsetted her! Oh gosh, what a mess.... Ann, can you take Sally out for a bit and give her some juice until the next question?
Ann: Yes, of course, come on, Sally *take Salt by the hand and takes hee out*
Author: Sigh... Alright, who will answer the next question?
Jeff: I will! Well, I would gladly tell her about what we truly are... And maybe even team her a few things if she is interested...
EJ: I am not quite sure if she would be happy to know that she has little killers inside her house---

Ashdyne asked: I have a question for Toby and Bloody Painter. Do You Guys Hate Each Other? If so,then list the things you don't like from one another.

Answer: Author: Interesting question!
Toby: Well.... W-We two are not best friends or gn-good pals, but you wouldn't say that w-we are against each o-other....... Right? *suspiciously looks at Helen*
Helen: Exactly... *glares back at him.
Toby: ......
Helen: ......
Author: ...Uh, I think it would be nice if we moved on to the next que--

peachysoek asked: Will Slenderman appear in a mini version? 👀

Answer: Author: That's something I thought about a lot of times, and yes, I ended up making him be mini.... For some time, that is.

Cheeseous asked: Ever heard of a pancake? What about candy flavored waffles?

Masky: Whoa, what a creative name---
Sally: I am back! Pancakes are delicious, Y/n makes tasty pancakes! Especially with strawberry and sugar, but Y/n doesn't let me pt too much sugar..
Laughing Jack: Candy flavored-
Toby: -w-waffles?
Laughing Jack: Y/N SHOULD DEFINITELY BUY US THOSE CANDY--
Toby: I-I am already excited b-by the world 'w-waffles!!'

So, those were the recent questions.. If you want to ask anything else, ask it in the previous Q&A chapter and it will be published with the rest when it shall be.

Those were interesting and fun questions, I hope they helped you learn a bit more and see you guys in the next chapter, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 845 22
All the stories are true. All of the sightings, the myths, the legends, the encounters. Deep inside the darkest forest, is a mansion full of killers...
22K 531 17
A Creepypasta x Reader: After the murder of your (first) family you decide you have no where to go. You were a nobody who had to make quick decisions...
89.7K 2K 15
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
414 28 7
A young, hot, but depressed collage girl who only wishes someone would put her out of her misery accidentally stumbles upon an ongoing murder. She do...