High school DxD - Black Drago...

ArifinAnto3 द्वारा

!Warning! Bad Grammar The Seven Flame of the Seven Deadly sins is the ancient power of the devils ancestor a... अधिक

Bio
Ch. 1 - Reunion
Ch. 2 - Kuoh Academy
Ch. 3 - Fallen Angel and Devil
Ch. 4 - Past
Ch. 5 - Meeting
Ch. 6 - Blood Fallen
Yagurou Fuuma
Nanako Kurokami
Kuroka Toujou
Ch. 7 - Back to Business
Ch. 7.5 - Bonus Chapter
Kenmaru Yasuri
Ren Suzumaru
Ch. 8 - Phenex Arrivals
Ch 9 - Helping Gremory
Ch. 10 - Training
Seven Flame of Seven Demon Kings
Ch. 11 - Split Trainings
Ch. 12 - Mock Battle
Ch. 13 - Rating Game
Ch. 14 - Determination
Ch. 15 - The Bond
Ch. 16 - Phoenix vs Dragon
Ch. 17 - Aftermath
Ch. 17.5 - Extra Chapter
Ch. 18 - The Devil Payment
Sakuya Izayoi
Shirou Emiya
Y/n Astaroth's Peerage
OC - Sienna Gremory

Prologue

6.3K 83 10
ArifinAnto3 द्वारा

Kuoh Town

3rd Person Pov

There two 10-years-old boys were running happily in the park. The boy with H/c hair and E/c eyes hold a magazine as he was chased by the brunette hair boy.

???: "Return my treasure, Y/n!!!"

Y/n: "Not in million years, Issei!!!"

Then the boy named Y/n throws Issei's treasure into the river causing it to get carried away by the stream. Issei fall on knees crying as he losing something important.

Issei: "You're so mean, Y/n"

Issei fall on his knee while crying like a little girl who's just lost their boyfriend.

Y/n: "That's what's you got for being perverted, Issei"

Mr. Hyoudou: "Y/n!!! your mom want to meet you"

Y/n: "Hai!!!"

Y/n and Issei go home to Hyoudou residence, while walking Issei talking about some of his hobby causing Y/n to sighed loudly. When they're opened the door of Issei's house, Y/n's mother is talking with Mrs. Hyoudou.

Mrs. L/n: "Thank you so much for taking care of my son for three years"

Y/n's mom said while bowing causing Mrs. Hyoudou to smile while asking Mrs. L/n to stop bowing.

Mrs. Hyoudou: "No need to thank us... Y/n is a good child who's tried to beat the pervert side of my son... I'm really grateful for that..."

Mrs. L/n: "I'm really happy for him, but we're going to back to our hometown..."

Y/n eyes widened as he walk up to  upstairs and begin packing for the trip. Issei looked at his brother figure with a sad face causing Y/n to sighed while ruffles Issei's hairs with a smile.

(Time Skip brought to you by Y/n found Issei's magazine in his bag as Issei gave Y/n a thumbs up)

Y/n Pov

Mr. Hyoudou: "You're always welcomed in our family"

Mrs. Hyoudou: "Don't grow up like Issei, okay?"

Mrs. Hyoudou give me a ridiculous warning causing Issie to frowned and angry at his own mom.

Y/n: "Thank you and don't worry, Ms. Hyoudou, I'm not going to be pervert like Issei"

Issei: "Hey!!!"

We are laughed together while Issei crossed his hands and pouted. I looking at the Issei with a serious expression and hug him.

Y/n: "Dont worry, Issei... No matter what happens, we're brothers, right?"

Issei: "Of course we're always be brothers, Y/n"

I raised my fist in front of Issei makes him and me grinned to each other. We fist bumped as a wide smile appeared on our face. I waved goodbyes as walked away slowly while looking at them.

Y/n : "Thank you Issei for being my best friend and my brother"

Mom: "I hope you understand, Y/n, your father is afraid that many people will target you be-"

Y/n: "It's okay mom...I understand"

I opened my bag and grabbed the magazine that Issei snuck into my bag and burned it with my Silver Flame. He is the best brother, but I freaking hate his perverted side.

Mom: "So are you ready to go back to the Underworld?"

I nodded as magic circle appeared in front of us. Then a girl show up from the circle, she's a beautiful girl with long brown hair and hazel eyes, she was wearing the maid's outfit.

Y/n: "Yo!!! Lynn... It's been while"

She quickly run and squeezing me in bone crushing hug. I hug her back as I could feel the oxygen running out from my lungs.

Y/n: "Lynn... can't breathe...out of oxygen... S.O.S..."

I patted Lynn shoulder repeatedly as trying to stop her from choking me while looking for oxygen that runs out from my lungs.

Lynn: "O-oh... Sorry..."

She finally released me from her deaths embrace causing me to fall on the ground and coughed the air while grab my throat. Lynn apologized over and over again but I motioned her that I'm okay.

Y/n mind's: "Someday.... she could kill me with her hug"

(Time Skip brought to you by Y/n tackled by the children when he's come back to orphanage)

Underworld - L/n Orphanage

Y/n Pov

It's been a week since I'm back to the orphanage. Mom built this orphanage for abandoned, abused or a strays children without a home.

Y/n: "Mom, I want to go training at the usual place"

Mom: "All right son, don't push yourself too hard"

I nodded before took my jacket in my room. I went out and found the kids playing with Lynn with a bright smiles on their face.

Children: "Nii-chan, Where are you going? Don't leave us again..."

Y/n: "I won't leave again, I just want to training for a bit, ok?"

Children: "Promise, Nii-chan"

Y/n : "Promise... But, help Mom and Lynn to do some housework, okay?"

Children: "Hai~"

They are running around and trying to help Mom with an excitement causing me to smiled at them.

Lynn: "You better keep your promise, Young Master"

I shoot a death glare to Lynn causing her to freeze while didn't know what was wrong with her words.

Y/n: "Just call me Y/n, Lynn... I've told you to not calling me young master..."

Lynn: "O-ooh... I'm sorry Y-yy-nnn"

Y/n: "Still stuttered when you called my name, I see... how cute~"

I said with a teased tone causing her to blushed in depth red and yelled at me.

Lynn: "Uuhhh... Ss-sh-shut up!!!"

Y/n: "Hahahaha... I miss your reaction... It's so cute... Lol"

Lynn: "Don't laugh!!!"

I'm laughing my ass off while rolling around on the ground as Lynn to crossed her arms and pouted at my behavior.

The truth, Lynn was my first love because I know her since I was a kid, but I was afraid to tell her how I felt or maybe because our current status that's makes me afraid.

Y/n: "Hahaha... That's was good laugh. I'll go training for a bit Lynn... Please keep the children safety"

Lynn: "..........."

She still pouted and didn't answered me causing me to sighed. I leaned closer and kiss her cheek causing her eyes widened as she blushed hard while I'm running away from her.

(Time Skip brought to you by Y/n accidentally fell into the river as he caught a fish by mistake)

3rd person Pov

After five hours of intense training
Y/n decided to take a rest while eating the snacks he got from Lynn. The H/c haired boy thinking about how to fully mastered his Silver Flame.

Y/n: "Sigh... I should ask Father about this flame..."

Then Y/n heard a girls screaming at the distance. He's jump branch to branch while looking for where it came from as he ran deeper into the forest, he saw two girls cornered by a demonic bear.

There's one girl with short black hair and purple eyes tried to attack the bear with a water magic.

The other girl had a long red hair and light blue eyes, she scared and hiding behind the black-haired girl.

Y/n mind's: "A Crimson hair?... What the heck a Gremory doing here?!!!"

Underworld Forest

Sona Pov

Rias and Sienna visited my house a while ago. But, when we are playing together along with Rias and my sister, me and Sienna were separated and chased by the demonic bear.

I tried to attack the bear but my water magic is still weak compared to my sister. Sienna was scared and hide behind me, no matter what I have to protect her.

My demonic energy ran out as I saw the bear was running towards us with a unbelievable speed. I spread out my hands in front Sienna and closed my eyes waiting for the impact.

???: "Protecting your best friend with your life is very brave, Young Lady"

I heard a boy voice's causing me to slowly open my eyes and saw a boy with H/c hair and E/c eyes standing in front of me with a smile on his face.

???: "Come here, hairy boy"

The bear still running toward us but  the boy leaped forward over and kicked the bear's head makes it flying and crashing into the woods.

The bear tried to stand up but the boy vanished and reappeared in front of it. He glares at the bear with a cold eyes as I can feels the temperature rising a bit hotter.

???: "Go home or I'll burn you until there's nothing left"

The bear got scared and ran for it's life as the boy turned around and walking towards us.

???: "Are you all right, Miss?"

He asked us while petting my head with a kind smile. I nodded as I feel my cheeks heated up.

Sienna: "Uuu... Sona, I'm sorry... sniff... I'm being a burden..."

I sighed relieved when knowing that Sienna was okay. But she is blaming herself for being scared. I try to calm her down but the boy beat me.

???: "Hey, It's okay... Everyone is weak at first but you become stronger if you work very hard... So, don't give up and be strong and someday you'll be able to protect someone important"

He said while petted Sienna head as a kind smile appeared on his face. I could see Sienna was blushing in a depth red when the boy petted her head.

???: "Sona!!! Sienna!!! Where are you?!!!"

I could hear Rias and my sister voices looking for us. The boy quickly get up and tried to walk away without a word.

Sona: "Wait!!! What's your name? I'm Sona Sitri and this is Sienna Gremory"

The boy's eyes widened when he learned our name. Why? Did he know about our clan?

???: "Y/n L/n at your services, my lady"

He said while doing a butler's pose causing me and Sienna to giggles a little bit. I could see Rias and my sister running towards us with a worried face.

Y/n: "If you work very hard I'm sure you'll be a fine ladies and heiress... Sona... Sienna"

He said as he disappeared from our views. Me and Sienna eye's widening in shock that he's know about our clan. But, how does he know about Sienna heritage?

Serafall: "Sona!!! Are you all right?!!!Are you hurt?!!"

My sister asked while tackled me to the ground. I sighed as I saw Rias hugging Sienna tightly.

Sona: "I'm okay, Nee-sama... A boy named Y/n protected us from the demonic bear"

Serafall: "What!!! A damn bear dare to touch my cute little sis- Y/n...???"

I nodded as my sister muttering the boy's name repeatedly. I narrowed my eyes at her... Does she know him?

Serafall: "Y/n, huh... Is he cute?"

I averted my gaze not dare to look at my sister as I could feels my cheeks heated up. Sienna was blushed too when she heard the question.

Serafall: "Oho~... Looks like our sister has crush on someone, Rias"

Rias's eyes widened as she looked at me and Sienna who already blushing very hard and it's causing Rias and my sister to smugly smiled at us. Ugh, Why they're always teasing us?.

Serafall: "Maybe... I'll steal him from you..."

Sona/Sienna: "No!!!"

Me and Sienna said in unison as we realized what we were saying our faces turned red as Rias's hair causing Rias and Serafall to giggled and tried to tease us.

Sona: "Ugh... Let's go home Sienna"

I whispered to Sienna as we tried to gets up. We running as fast as we can from our older sisters. I'm looking back on the place where he protected us...

Sona mind's: "I hope we can meet again, Y/n"

Unknown to them that there was a boy with H/c hair and E/c eyes looking at them from a tree branch with smile on his face. The boy muttered something as he turned around and vanished into the forest.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

61.7K 945 18
Y/N Liones, son of Meliodas and Elizabeth, finds himself in enemy territory when his parents opt for him to go to Kuoh Academy and make friends with...
248K 3.7K 27
Y/n L/n was treated like the scourge of his world, and all because he lacks any superpower or super abilities. His parents abandoned him, people beat...
The Different Demon NPC द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

186K 4.2K 21
Update - This is temporary complete for Wattpad's issues but I will still update the book. Details: Y/n is the youngest brother of Meliodas and Zeldr...
43.1K 1.8K 28
When one of the most powerful and feared cursed spirits possesses a young boy, the world seems to be on the verge of collapse. However, everything is...