Collection of Phan Oneshots

Bởi MandyAndAshPhanfics

Just a collection of phan one shots ~Ash&Mandy RolePlay All Rights Reserved Copy Right 2015 © Xem Thêm

Collection of Phan Oneshots
Youtuber Whispers
Locker Notes
Storm Cuddles
Unexpected (Part 1)
Unexpected (Part 2)
One Week
Christmas Kisses
Ouija
The World is Ugly
The End of All Things
Drown
Early Sunsets over Monroeville
12:00
Lullaby
Help Me Get Over You
Change
Stuck in An Elevator With You
Stay
Lost Dog
Forgotten Oyster Card
The One That Got Away
Mirror Mirror on the wall- where the fuck am I?!
Ghost of You
Death Note
My Fake Boyfriend
Imaginary
Order Up
Prom Kings

Taking Care of the Lion

10.8K 273 407
Bởi MandyAndAshPhanfics

Genre: Very fluffy

Phil woke up in the morning with a painful migraine and a stomach ache. He sighed, standing up and heading to the bathroom to take his temperature. He then looked down at the tiny thermometor:yep, he was ill.

Dan was already awake and sitting on their couch, scrolling through tumblr in his 'browsing position' and had no idea that Phil was ill.

Phil sighed quietly, putting the thermometer away and then leaving the bathroom, heading out to the livingroom and seeing Dan sat on the couch on his laptop. "Hi." He said quietly, his eyes red and puffy, making it obvious of his illness.

"Hey" Dan looked over at Phil noticing his red eyes "Something wrong?" He asked sweetly, he cared a lot about Phil and wanted to make sure he was alright.

"I'm ill." Phil sighed, biting his lip and yawning softly. He hadn't slept well last night because he felt ill..and now he knew for sure that he was.

"Awh" Dan sighed softly and looked over at his sick boyfriend "I'll take care of you until you get better." He offered sweetly.

Phil smiled softly at Dan,"Awh, thank you Dan." He said quietly, wiping the stray piece of fringe out of his eye.

Dan smiled back at Phil "Is there anything you need me to get you?" He asked sweetly and looked at Phil.

Phil looked back at him,"Not right now, thanks baby. I kinda just want to lay in bed all day." He said softly, sitting down at the end of the couch, not wanting to make Dan sick as well.

Dan shrugged "Alright, well if you need anything you can tell me, baby." He smiled and looked over at Phil.

"Thank you, Dan." He smiled back, looking at him and taking out his phone, going through Twitter, tweeting something: 'Ew I'm ill. But my perfect boyfriend Dan is taking care of me. Thank you Dan<3 @danisnotonfire'

Dan smiled and looked at his phone which was lighting up with a twitter notification, he read it and retweeted it, smiling a bit. Dan set his phone down and stood up "Do you want me to make you some breakfast?" He offered.

"Okay, thank you." Phil said quietly, putting his phone down and leaning up against the couch and looking over at Dan.

"What do you want me to make you?" Dan asked sweetly and walked to the other side of the living room, pulling out a blanket and putting it over Phil.

"Maybe pancakes?" He asked sweetly, looking up at him, feeling grateful for his amazing boyfriend. Phil didn't want Dan to think he had to do everything for him, though.

"Alright and I'll make you Delia Smith Pancakes." Dan smiled and kissed Phil's aching head. He walked into the kitchen and took out the things he needed to make the pancakes.

Phil smiled:he loved Delia Smith pancakes,"Thanks, Dan." He said sweetly, reaching forward and grabbing the remote, turning on the television and going onto Netflix, choosing Death Note.

Dan put the ingredients in the bowl and mixed them before putting it in the pan and turning the stove on.

Phil put down the remote and the Death Note theme song began playing and he started watching it contently.

Dan eventually finished up the pancakes, he poured Phil a glass of water and brought them over to him.

"Thank you." He said, putting the plate on his lap and setting the water down on the coffee table and beginning to eat.

Dan smiled and sat next to him, holding his plate and beginning to eat his breakfast with Phil. He looked at the screen and watched Deathnote.

Phil leaned his head on Dan's shoulder and continued eating his pancakes, smiling a bit to himself. Although he felt awful because he was ill, just being with Dan made him feel better.

Dan smiled and Phil. "When you need something you can tell me." He said quietly and looked back at the TV.

Phil smiled back at him, continuing to eat his breakfast,"Alright." He said softly, watching the Death Note episode that he'd seen a bajillion times but still loved watching it.

Dan smiled happily and sat back on the couch, continuing to eat his cereal. He had already seen this episode many times but it was his favorite.

Phil continued watching the episode of Death Note, happy that he had someone as amazing as Dan as his boyfriend and to take care of him when he was ill.

Dan cared about Phil so he loved making him feel better when he is sick. Eventually he finished his breakfast and continued watching the screen.

Phil finished his pancakes and set the empty plate down on the table, then taking a sip of water as he continued to watch Death Note.

Dan took both of their plates and walked to the kitchen, placing them in the sink and walking back to Phil "Anything else?"

"No that's it, thanks Dan. You're the best boyfriend ever." He said quietly, putting his water back down and laying his head back on his shoulder.

Dan sat back down next to Phil and smiled "Alright." He leaned against Phil, even though he could get sick from sitting so close to him, he didn't mind he just wanted to make Phil feel better.

"Are you sure you're okay with sitting so close to me? I don't want to cause you to get sick, baby." He said softly, looking towards him.

Dan shrugged and looked back at him "I know, but I just want you to feel better, baby." He said softly and kissed Phil's cheek.

"You sure?" Phil asked, not wanting Dan to get sick as well, leaning his head against him, looking up at him.

"I'm positive." Dan smiled and looked down at him, glancing at his pretty eyes.

"Okay." He said quietly, looking back at the television, staying close to Dan.

"Good." Dan put his arms around Phil, hugging him tightly so he could feel a bit better.

Phil wrapped his arms around Dan and snuggled into him closely, watching Death Note and taking another sip of water.

Dan glanced at him and smiled at his adorable boyfriend. He looked up at the screen as the episode ended and a new one started up.

Phil smiled, continuing to watch Death Note, feeling happy to be with Dan, almost completely forgetting he was ill.

Dan glanced at Phil who seemed to be feeling happy. He smiled and snuggled close to him, he loved Phil and loved snuggling him even though he was sick.

Phil smiled, snuggling close and watching the next episode of Death Note. He loved just spending time with Dan and felt so lucky to have him.

Dan smiled back and wrapped both of his arms around Phil, hugging him tightly an looking up at the TV, watching Netflix and snuggling close to him.

Phil continued to watch Death Note, snuggled as close to Dan as possible. He didn't want to get him sick so he hoped he wouldn't even though it was a risk for Dan to be this close to him. In the case he did get sick, though, Phil would take care of him.

Dan looked over at Phil and smiled, snuggling close to him and feeling quite comfortable. He hoped that he wouldn't get sick too but all he cared about was Phil.

Phil looked up at him, smiling back sweetly and then continuing to watch Death Note. He yawned softly, shutting his eyes for a moment because he felt a bit tired.

Dan looked at Phil and smiled, leaning his head against him and turning down the volume a bit incase Phil wanted to fall asleep.

Phil began to feel even more tired, his arms still wrapped loosely around Dan's waist. He didn't want to fall asleep, though, incase Dan wanted to get up.

Dan kissed Phil's head and hugged him tightly "You can fall asleep if you want baby." He said softly.

"Are you sure? I don't want to fall asleep and then have you stuck here with me." Phil said, opening his eyes and looking up at Dan.

Dan looked down at Phil "Yes I'm positive, I love being with you and sleeping if good for you when you're sick." He said, caring for him.

"Alright." Phil said softly, looking up at him and kissing his cheek gently before laying his head down on Dan's shoulder.

Dan smiled and kissed Phil's head, hugging him tightly and resting his head against him.

Phil closed his eyes, hugging Dan loosely, good thoughts filling his mind and he almost forgot he was ill. The only constant reminder was his headache.

Dan looked at him and smiled. He rubbed Phil's head lightly, knowing that that usually helps head aches a bit.

Phil eventually fell asleep, beginning to dream about him and Dan, his headache soon beginning to feel better.

Dan kept close to Phil, massaging his head as he slept, he looked up at the TV where Death Note was still quietly playing.

Phil slept peacefully, feeling happy to be with Dan. He woke up later, not feeling as sick as he had before.

Dan looked over at Phil notching he had woken up "Hey baby, are you feeling any better?" He asked sweetly and softy kissed his head.

Phil looked up at him and nodded a bit,"Yeah, I am actually." He smiled sweetly, kissing Dan's chin.

"Great." Dan smiled down at him "Do you want me to make you some tea?" He offered.

"Sure, thank you Dan." He said softly, smiling back and sitting up, not feeling as ill as he had before, feeling better.

"Alright, you're welcome." Dan said happily and stood up from the couch and walked into the kitchen.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4.5K 48 27
Phil Lester and Dan Howell Smut oneshots with some fluff every once in a while, mostly smut. ☆☆I don't post in here anymore because I'm not in this...
1.8K 8 28
Just a book of Phan one shots. I will try to leave out trigger warning ones but I might add in one or two. ~Enjoy!~
53.7K 1K 44
some are 18+
14.5K 360 37
--> just a few short stories about dan howell & phil lester (phan). mostly all are au but there is the occasional real life story. • COMPLETED 29/06...