Red Rose (L. S.)

By JustPandaLove

"There's just so many things I know about you. Yet you know not one single thing about me." "Then show me."... More

The Start.
The Job
The Desk
The Plane
The Girl
The Suit
The Interview
The Dinner
The Hero
The Special Night
The Stone
The Cave
Hello Im back
The Hero

The Trunk

666 53 21
By JustPandaLove

Harry sat at his parents house, he stared hard at the trunk that never managed to open. He tapped his finger on the side of his forehead thinking about how he could open it. Suddenly, his eyes widen, thinking about how stupid he was to not try this before. He stood up taking his ring off. He tossed it on the couch, then grabbed the trunk and walked to the backyard.

He threw it harshly on the ground. When that didn't work, he grabbed it again and flew high on the sky. He let it drop, watching it go down and hit the ground. A large ball of dirt flew from the ground, the trunk leaving a deep hole in the yard. He flew back down and frowned when that didn't work as well. His blood started boiling, he lasered the lock with his eyes. It didn't melt. Harry kicked it, then started throwing punches at him.

Anne came out of the house, confused as to all of the ruckus happening outside. When she saw Harry punching the hell out of the trunk, she called for Robin. Both Robin and Gemma came out, a stunned face plastered on their face. They exchanged worried looks, Gemma walked down the steps of the porch calling out for Harry.

"Harry! Harry stop!" Gemma she yelled. Harry stopped punching the trunk, yet not a single scratch was on it. He looked over to Gemma, pissed off.

"I just can't fucking open it!" He yells in distress. He then picks it up with a single finger. The finger grazed a sharp edge of the trunk, slicing his skin. He dropped the trunk a the stinging feeling, blood started dripping from his finger and landed on the trunk. The thing began to glow, and popped open. Harry stared at it. No expression on his face. He looked over to robin, then his finger that had already healed. With no emotion at all he walked in the house, and slammed the door behind him. After all that trouble, and this is what opens it?

The family surrounded the trunk, there was a single journal in there. Wrapped around it was a golden chain, with a blue crystal in the middle. Harry picked up the pendant, staring at the blue round, crystal. "It's pretty." He says.

"This journal says gibberish. I've never seen these symbols before." Robin says, trying to read the journal. Harry took it from him and was even more confused than Robin.

"Ugh. Is this it?" Harry complain.

"I guess so." Gemma says.

"Robin will run more tests, now that it's open." Anne says, grabbing his wrist in a comforting manner.

Harry sighed, visibly disappointed. He looked down at the pendant, he decided to try it on to see if it looked good at him at least. Gemma helped him clip it behind his neck. He got up and held the crystal in his hand, he flinch when a piece of light flash from the crystal. A tall man with dark hair and green eyes stood before him. Harry's first instinct was to put his family behind him.

"Hello Kali-Anu. It is I your father Zoritu-Anu. Assuming it is your blood that opened the chest for you to retrieve this message has lead me to think that you have landed on Earth safely. You might question yourself, where did you come from, and who is your family. Why you were separated from us. Unfortunately, I do not have time to time to explain now. But on earth I have a friend who might give you the answer to all of your questions. His name is Mercury Zahn. Find him. And he will explain to you what went down here on Revertah. Your home planet. I hope you are safe and well, son." The man said. He then disappeared back into the crystal. Harry didn't move. He looked at the spot that the man stood. He darted his eyes across the room then turned to look at his family.

"Was that meant for me?" He asks. They all look at each other, Robin steps in front of him and holds his sons hands.

"Harry, I think you are Kali-Anu. Your blood opened up the trunk."

"How is that possible? That trunk was found in the cave that the scientist died in! That was ages before I was born!"

"Well, the scientist died ages ago. The trunk was discovered February 15th, 1995. A day after you were found by us." Robin explained. Harry's eyebrows furrowed.

"What? You didn't say that?"

"I didn't want to tell you right away because I didn't want you to get your hopes up if we couldn't open it."

Harry laid a hand on the necklace. He honestly didn't know how to feel. If he should be relieved, sad, happy? It was all confusing. He finally snapped out when he heard Louis' voice.

"Harry I know it's your lunch break but I need you to come in immediately."

Harry push the button on his earpiece, he forgot he had in. "Uh, yeah I'll be there in 10." He says.

"I have to go." He says grabbing his wallet, phone and ring. He gets in his car, and starts to drive away. His mind was racing, he was thinking about the man appeared in front of him. Was that really his father? Was what he's saying true? His mind was wracking with questions he didn't know how to answer. He didn't even notice his eyes welling up in tears. When he arrived at the parking lot he wiped his face with his hands, and got out of the car. He made his way up to the last floor, waiting for the elevator doors to slide open. Once on the last floor, he walked to his desk, grabbing his notepad and opened the door to talk to Louis.

"I'm here."

"I see that." Louis says taking his eyes off the computer to look at him. He tilts his head then raises and eyebrow. "Were you crying?"

"Uh, no." Harry looked away, cursing himself for the red rim around his eyes that always showed when he cried. "What was it that you need me here for?"

"Right. I need you to review these please. Now, before I send them."

Harry walked over to Louis, and grabbed the papers from him. He read through the documents. His eyes widen once he realized what they were. He turned his head to Louis, who was sitting there patiently waiting for Harry to finish.

"You're taking Full custody of Freddie?" He asked.

"Yes."

Harry's emotion automatically changed, and he smiled. He was so happy for Louis and Freddie. "This is amazing! I'm sure Freddie is going to be absolutely happy!"

Louis tried his best not to smile, but he couldn't help himself. The look on Harry's face was just a nice feeling for him. Harry finished reading the document, and stood up.

"This is great." He places it on the desk.

"Is there anything else you need me to do?"

Louis shook his head, and watched Harry walk away. He grazed his thumb on his bottom lip, concentrated on the way Harry's jeans were so tight, you could see his feminine curves. As they disappeared out of the office. Louis snapped back from his trance, then went back to reviewing the Red Rose stories.

Lately, Red Rose was busy the city, nothing major has been happening. But she would fly about, catching thieves, muggers, domestic abusers, anything that was small but still absolutely important. Louis was happy about this, he basically owned her. If it wasn't for Louis Red Rose would have been feared by the public. Louis made her a kind image. She was mysterious, nice, strong, and absolutely hot. Something in Louis was telling him that she was very special.

Harry and Louis were in the middle of a meeting, they were discussing about Red Rose. which in no doubt made Harry quite uncomfortable. There were five men sitting on black, vintage chairs. 4 woman, and Harry sat in the far back writing notes. They talked about the safety of the city. Three of them were not liking the idea of Red Rose, the other two plus Louis, loved the idea of having a superhero in town.

"I just don't think that having a superhero is the brightest idea. Has anyone thought to think about what she is? Because she is certainly not human. What if she's an alien, wanting to conquer us all." An older man spoke. It was Mr. Whitman, he was the CEO for one of the lower class media centers.

"Oh that's absolutely absurd!" Louis said.

"Listen kid-"

"Don't you kid me. Mr. Whitman." Harry tensed up as he watched Louis narrow his eyes at the old man. He held his gaze, it looked as if he had no emotion at all, but his eyes said another thing. His eyes pierced through the old man's skulls, making him lean back slightly. "If it weren't for me your company wouldn't have thrived. Now, you don't have to agree with me. But do not talk to me like I'm some kind of child who doesn't know what he's doing."

Mr. Whitman cleared his throat and nodded. Harry was honestly very turned on at the moment. He looked next to him, and saw the girls gawking over Louis.

"Mr. Whitman is right Tomlinson. This woman, she can bring great danger to the city." another man said.

"But she hasn't, on the contrary this woman has helped so so much."

"Yet. She hasn't yet."

"Pardon me Louis, I am all for it." Zayn spoke up. "But it's true. And I don't want you to think that I see her as an enemy because I don't, but I did have my employees create a few weapons that could possibly help."

"Zayn-"

"Tomlinson I'm agreeing with you. I think this is great that she's out and about saving the city. But we can never be too careful. It's just for protection. I doubt we'll be needed them. But what if more like her come? We will still need protection."

Louis nodded his head understanding. They proceeded to talk about how they would deal in their place in the media about Red Rose. After the meeting was over, they made their way down to the limo.

"You did good Louis." Zayn complimented while in the elevator.

Louis nodded. "Did you really make weapons?" He asked.

"I did. But I don't even know if they'll hurt her."

Harry stayed quiet, holding his folder. He was fuming, he bit the inside of his cheek and looked at his feet. How dare Zayn think he could hurt them. All he's done is help around the city, yet Zayn makes weapons to hurt him? First Zayn pushes his head in the toilet and beats him up. Now he's designing weapons that could possibly hurt him. Not even once has he apologize for how he acted in high school, and now Harry didn't even want that. Louis waved goodbye to Zayn, as they went their separate ways to get into their limos.

The car ride was silent, Louis typed on his laptop as Harry looked out the window. They were on their way to pick up Freddie. Harry was excited because he hasn't seen much of the small boy.

They parked in front of the school, and Harry got out. He smiled as he saw Freddie come out of the gates while talking to his friend. Harry waved him over, and Freddie came. He didn't really smile at him he just looked at his feet.

"Hi freddie how was your day?" Harry asked.

"It was good." Freddie says. Harry opens the door for him, revealing Louis. "Papa!" Louis smiles, and laughs as Freddie climbs in the car. Harry does the same and sit opposite from Louis and Freddie.

Harry frowned when Freddie paid no attention to him. He bit his lip thinking maybe he might have said something wrong. But Harry couldn't remember if he did.

At the office Louis left both of them alone in his office. It was kind of quiet as Freddie did his homework. Harry offered to help but Freddie rejected him. After a small pause of silence and both doing their work. Freddie finally spoke up.

"Why aren't you a superhero?" He asks. "Like Red Rose."

Harry turns his head towards Freddie and giggles. "Because I don't have powers, silly."

"Yes you do." He proceeded to say.

Harry tensed up, Freddie didn't look up at him, he kept doing his work.

"I wish." He plays it off.

"I saw you. At the fair, you picked up a large thingy. Humans cant do that! I also was on my way home with dad in his long car. He was on his computer and didn't see, but I saw you pick up your car, and pretended that you didn't do it."

Freddie says. Harry felt like his heart was going to come out of his ass. He remembered the day there was something sticking into his tire so he had to lift his car up slightly. "Does that mean you and Red Rose are brother and sister?" Freddie finally looked up at him. His face looked serious, just like when Louis stares him down.

Harry gulped as Freddie got up and sat next to him. "You're my friend Harry. Friends don't lie." His big round blue eyes were full of hope. Harry didn't have the heart to lie to him.

"You're right. I do have super powers." Harry whispered. Freddie's face lit up, he had a smile that reached almost to his ears.

"I knew it!" He whispers back.

"But you can't tell anyone Freddie!"

Freddie nods and holds his pinky up. "I pinky promise, and cross my heart." He says proudly. Harry links his pinky with his and smiles. He was such a cutie.

"So do you know her?" Freddie asked.

"I am her."

Freddie tilted his head in confusion.

"But you're not a girl."

"Red Rose isn't a girl. Everyone thinks I am because of my long curly hair." Harry gets up, takes off his bun and lets his hair fall. He turns around to let Freddie see. Freddie observes him and then shrugs.

"You look like you."

Harry laughs and puts his hair back up. He sits next to Freddie.
"How about you finish your homework and we can talk more about it, during lunch."

Freddie got up excitedly and went back to work. Harry smiled at him, but deep down his chest felt like it was on fire. If Freddie witness him do stuff like this, he wonders who else has.

Hope this was a good chapter!

If anyone would like to be apart of my writers group chat on Snapchat PM me your usernames.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

~Panda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

917K 25.3K 25
This story is being continued by @_hamartithia and will be wrote on their account. (Mpreg) Harry's a 16 year old spoiled child who loves short skirts...
16.1K 622 9
✿ Larry Stylinson short story ✿ (completed) Harry wants to be someone to Louis..but he doesn't know that he already is...
577K 25.6K 32
Louis Tomlinson is the world's most successful and well-known record artist. His fans (who call themselves "Louies") know everything about him-- so t...
143K 4.3K 47
Louis and Harry have everything. They are happily married. They love their children more than anything. They couldn't be more successful in their job...