Timeless Ghosts (Rainbow Six...

OreZhc3 द्वारा

What Crow did was only the beginning... now the new generation will be tested againsts this new threat that w... अधिक

Prologue
Chapter One: A Trip of Memories
Chapter Two: Familiar Faces
Chapter Three: Rescue Op
Marcus's Bio
Andrew's Bio
Stacy's Bio
Alicja's Bio
Alexander's Bio
Chapter Four: Simulation
Chapter Five: The Outback
Chapter Six: The Crew [PT.1]
Chapter Six: The Crew [PT.2 Final]
Miya's Bio
Jake's Bio
Raphael's Bio
Sally's Bio
Rorke's Bio
Chapter Seven: The Legend of Ghosts
Chapter Eight: A Little Stroll In The City
Chapter Ten: The Wireless Meeting
Enzio's Bio
Akira's bio
Chapter Eleven: The Last Straw
Chapter Twelve: A Game of Cat and Mouse
Chapter Thirteen: Old World, New Age
Chapter Fourteen: The Secret Service
Chapter Fifteen: Turbulence
Chapter Sixteen: Ghosts in The Jungle
Chapter Sixteen: Payback
Chapter Seventeen: Training Exercise [PT.1]
Chapter Seventeen: Training Exercise [PT.2 Final]
Chapter Eighteen: The Discoveries
Chapter Nineteen: Redo and Retry
Chapter Twenty: Prisoner 11618
Chapter Twenty One: The Easy Way or The Hard Way
SDU Ops Cai Wenji's, Wang Yi's and Zhen Ji's Bio
Chapter Twenty Two: Homecoming
Chapter Twenty Three: First Taste of Chaos
Chapter Twenty Four: A Deadly Reunion
Chapter Twenty Five: A Quiet Time
Chapter Twenty Six: A Winter Celebration
Chapter Twenty Seven: Operation Dragon's Call [PT.1]
Chapter Twenty Seven: Operation Dragon's Call [PT.2 final]
Chapter Twenty Eight: The Additional Recruits [PT.1]
Chapter Twenty Eight: The Additional Recruits [PT.2 Final]
SDU Ops Yueying's, Lianshi's, Chunhua's and Yuanji's Bio
Chapter Twenty Nine: The Program [PT.1]
Chapter Twenty Nine: The Program [PT.2]
Chapter Twenty Nine: The Program [PT.3 Final]
Chapter Thirty: Right Place At The Wrong Time
Chapter Thirty One: A Night of Heated Excitement (Lemon)
Chapter Thirty Two: The Boat man
Chapter Thirty Three: A Casual Day Off
Chapter Thirty Four: Night Time Marauders
Chapter Thirty Five: Finding Little Mermaid
Chapter Thirty Six: Taskforce 3-9
Chapter Thirty Seven: A Little Conversation
Grinch's and Cayde's Bio
Chapter Thirty Eight: Welcoming
Chapter Thirty Nine: She Had it Coming (Lemon)
[Sneek Peek]
Chapter Fourty: Rainbow Bridge Has Fallen Down [P.T 1]
Chapter Fourty: Rainbow Bridge Has Fallen Down [P.T 2 final]
Chapter Fourty One: According To Plan... [Finale]
Epilogue: Where it all Started...
Author's Note

Chapter Nine: Black Tuesday

179 2 0
OreZhc3 द्वारा

???: "radio is up, getting a signal for back up!"
???: "there's to many of them, hold your positions!"
as The red hand terrorist fire at police Swat officers, Marcus, stacy, and Andrew are taking cover as they fire back at the terrorist near the docks where the battleship USS Seattle is at.
Officer: "how long do we have?!" the one of the officers spots a terrorist aiming the rpg at the group.
Officer: "RPG!!!"

(5 Hours Ago, Jack's POV)

At the base jack stayed behind working on the goliath teaching rorke the new young mechanic about the exo juggernaut's abilities.
Rorke: "so this is just a walking mini tank?"
Jack: "yes, we been working on it for almost 2 years, we found useless parts, metals, and programming, all it need is to add ammunition in this big boy and its on standby."
Rorke: "cool... need help?" just before he can answer the intercom was live and requested everyone to the meeting room for a briefing.
Jack: "i wonder what mission it is."
Rorke: "i always what to go to Italy."
Jack: "can be..." jack and rorke arrive at the room were Hawkeye and his son and daughter, sally, and alicia then lastly harry came in the room as he dim the lights and turns on the projectile showing the us navy ships.
Harry: "this is the us Navy ships going through the Pacific 2 days ago." then he changes to the next slide of a battleship.
Harry: "the next day this battleship the USS Seattle radio's in about the ship's mechanical problems so it brakes formation and heads towards back to its naval base at Hawaii with its sister the USS Tacoma, but in the next 12 hours away from the Navy's formation the Seattle fires its guns at the Tacoma sinking the ship along with its crew members and heads to a different location." jack was shocked.
Jack: "wait wait wait, why?"
Harry: "we believe its a mutiny, the satellite is tracking the ship and its heading to the city of Seattle." he switches to the next photo showing the satellites view.
Harry: "now the navy heard about this and are in pursuit but they won't make it in time, Ripper will lead the team with Rorke, freya, apollo, alice, and venus, val and, stille to go to pack your gear and weapons and get on board the osprey to Seattle."
Miya: "seattle it is."
Jake: "i heard it has the best coffee ever."
Rorke: "wait... did crow and his family went to Seattle?"
Jack: "yes... we need to get to them."
Harry: "we're trying to reach them but we are hitting statics only." then a man comes in with a photo that made harry rolls his eyes.
Harry: "we have another problem." he add the new photo and shows the photo of the space needle.
Harry: "it seems this is not a mutiny, its going to be an terrorist attack, the red hand planted jammers on top of the roof of the space needle, the radius of the jammer is big as the city when its high."
Sally: "now thats going to a pain, once we touch the ground we have no radio contact."
Alice: "and we have a ship to intercept... so who are we hitting first?"
Jack: "i will think as we get there, lets go team!"
Ops: "yes sir!"

(Hours 2 hours later)

As his team are on there way to Seattle, alice glances at miya who is sitting across from her.
Miya: "hi?"
Alice: (you think your better then me?)
Miya: "nevermind then-"
Alice: "sorry i zoned out."
Miya: "ok...?" meanwhile jack was trying to call his brother but he does not answer.
Jack: "damn no one's not home."
Alex: "moms not answering either, what is she doing?"

(30 minutes Later, Tiana's POV)

Meanwhile tiana is at the museum of glass taking a tour on her own then after she goes outside she spots workers moving something into the elevator of the space needle passing through the crowd then came to a stop where the elevator is crowded.
???: "hey we have an appointment were late, may we use this?"
Employee: "sorry gonna have to-" all the sudden the worker pulls out his sidearm and opens fire killing the employee and cause a panic as people ran for their lives but tiana goes for cover hiding as she watches and hears one of them radios in.
???: "phase 1 almost complete, secure the area!" he nods to the others and use the elevator to the space needle.
Tiana: (shit... now what?) she goes and hides in inside the museum finding masked men with guns rounding up people.
???: "get in the corner, or I'll get body bags for you all!" tiana watch them move people to an area then spots one of them separated going to the bathroom by himself. As the terrorist washes his hands out of nowhere a he was taken to knife was at the back of his neck.
Tiana: "tell me what are you guys doing?"
RHT: "i- i- AH!" tiana stabs him in the leg then gets an answer.
RHT: "ok ok! were attacking Seattle for the our cause and we hijacked a battleship!!!" then she knocks out the terrorist and loots his body and finds black and white paint and looks at herself from the mirror.
Tiana: (lets do this...)

(Crow's POV)

After watching the battleship dock minutes later they see people running from the museum of glass and hearing gunshots from far away.
Crow: "what the fuck?"
Ela: "honey the Andrew is not picking up his phone even stacy!"
dokkaebi: "even Marcus just static."
Akira: "i can't even get through the police department." then crow notices something's wrong.
Crow: "this is a terrorist attack, we need to get them, but first you two need to hide!"
Enzio: "why do we have to hide, you forgot we got experience."
Akira: "trust us." crow nods and goes to to his car where he opens his trunk and takes out a box cutter and cuts the bottem and open the floor showing his MP5K's and 1911's.
Enzio: "so your a gun slinger?"
Dokkaebi: "we are operatives of a classified counter terrorist organization are you sure you want to help us?"
Akira: "we have too, it's what mom would say."
Crow: "i agree."
Enzio: "so how are we going first?"
Crow: "the battleship is a threat while the space needle is in siege, but at the same time marcus and the twins are at the docks right now." they grab some weapons and gear and crow has a plan.
Crow: "im going to guess back up will arrive during mid battle so me and ela will go to the space needle while the rest will go to the docks and find them."
Dokkaebi: "alright, follow me!"
Enzio: "we won't let you down!"
Akira: "ok." after the three got into the car and drove off.
Ela: "ready?"
Crow: "ready..." then the two go into there drove off to the museum.

(Marcus POV)

As police officers walk close to the docks near the battleship, all the sudden gunfire erupted making the officers retreat to the vehicle and civilians scatter to safety while stacy andrew and marcus goes to the police vehicle where the officers are taking cover to get noticed by officers.
Officer: "hey what are you doing here!"
Marcus: "we are counter terrorist operative's, what's the situation?"
Officer: "do what we tell you to- GAAAAH IM HIT!!" the officer's leg was shot as the other tries to radio in for back up.
2nd Officer: "this is 9-10 shots fire, shots fire officer down- damn it!" radio is jammed as he tries to get a response in but marcus has a plan.
Marcus: "get in the driver seat and give me your gun!" the officer veteran looks at him before handing him his service pistol.
Officer: "i hope your telling the truth."
Marcus: "count on us!" marcus shoots at them as they move the injured officer into the back passenger seat with andrew and stacy holding his wound and drive away from the docks. after taking cover andrew tend to the officers wounds while stacy and marcus works on the officers radio.
2nd Officer: "i tried to call in the radio but i only hearing static."
Marcus: "the only thing that does that are jammers and they have jammers but problem... we don't know were it is." then he nods to stacy and she calls in the radio.

(Jack' POV)

Jack: "how long do we have?"
Pilot: "30 minutes sir."
Jack: "ok, listen up team, we will split into groups."
Jack: "alice, miya your both are sniper duty near the docks, rose,vy and, jake will be down there as well."
Jack: "alex, sal your both with me." they nod and got their gear ready then the pilot call jack back for something.
Pilot: "sir, there's a radio signal coming in but its fainted."
Jack: "put it through!" they hear a static call from an unknown radio.
???: "this is- *static* we need back- *static* we are under attack- *static* need reinforces to these- *static* AA guns from the battleship are- *lost signal*." then jack realized who was trying to contact them.
Jack: "can we respond back?"
Pilot: "no sir, we can only hear."
Jack: "damn (hang on girl we're coming.)." raphael hears them so he gets up and goes to the cockpit.
Raphael: "let me try to get the coms on, so they can hear us but they can't talk to us."
Jack: "ok, do your thing kid." he helps with the radio to get the chance to respond back as they get closer to the city.

(Stacy's POV)

She tries to contact rainbow HQ to hear no response.
Stacy: "no response."
Marcus: "hang on." later they hear someone talking on the radio.
???: "this is callsign ripper, i don't know if you can hear me, there's a jammer that is jamming the coms and phones on the of the space needle, we are coming to you less then 10 minutes, send a flare or colored smoke to mark your location, ripper out!" hopes are up as the officer goes to his trunk and pulls out a smoke gernade and throws it out with green smoke marking the landing zone.

(Jack's POV)

The team arrives near Seattle where they overseen forces fighting at the docks as they fly by.
Jake: "damn its a war zone."
Jack: "take us to the highest building near the docks." the pilot nods and goes to the building were they doors open letting miya and alice repel down on the roof.
Alice: "were on, we see the battleship and the docks clear, perfect view."
Jack then sees the green smoke on the ground.
Jack: "hey pilot, land near the green smoke!"
Pilot: "yes sir, going to LZ." as the team lands the doors comes down and the team gets out and groups up with at the cop car were marcus and the officer are talking.
Jack: "marcus!"

(Marcus's POV)

Marcus: "uncle?"
Jack: "where's your father?"

Marcus: "i don't know, we split up before this happened, he's probably heard the gunfire and looking for us, whats the plan?"
Jack: "alright, im going to the space needle and museum of glass while you guys go to the docks, the navy will be here at anytime, were going to stop them from firing, lets go!"
jack, val, and stille go back to the osprey and lifts off to a different destination while jake, and rorke opening duffel bags with weapons and ammo.
Andrew: "thanks." he picks up his LMG.
Rorke: "your welcome, and here you go."
she hands the Vector Kriss to stacy."
Stacy: "you got a good taste of guns."
Rorke: "i didn't pick that."
Jake: "i did."
Stacy: "jake? since when did you join?"
Jake: "a day from now, miya join us too."
Stacy: "miya's here too?"
Jake: "yes she's here including your cousin as snipers looking over the battleship."
Sally: "here's an update, swat teams are having a firefight at the docks, the red hand are using the aa guns to take out air support and friendlies."
Andrew: "so that means-"
Sally: "they are going to fight to the last man." marcus gets his K7 SMG and cocks his weapon.
Marcus: "just like colonel say, we don't negotiate with terrorists, let's move!" the team follows marcus back to the fight with their weapons equip and loaded while the officers looked dumb founded.
2nd Officer: "so he was telling the truth?"
Officer: "can you help me!"
2nd Officer: "oh shit."

(Crow's POV)

Him and ela took out some guards as they get closer then he sees the osprey landing near by and sees his brother and nephew including emily get out.
Crow: "jack!"
Jack: "wally, your kids are fine, now they're going to the docks!"
Ela: "thank god."
Jack: "have you see taina today?"
Crow: "no i have not, she wasn't home before we left." this made jack and alex worried.
Crow: "listen, after we take the building and the needle we will call her, promise?"
Jack: "ok... alex lets go."
Alex: "I'll take point."
Crow: "I'll follow you." they entered the building expecting a fight but they found dead bodies of terrorists on the ground.
Jack: "is this your doing?"
Ela: "no, we took out the ones outside."
Emily: "it seems the mysterious person has a thing for cutting throats... can it be?" as she inspects the terrorist on the ground.
Jack: "odd..."
Alex: "sounds like someone we know?"
Jack: "maybe but lets make sure." as they move in the hallway through the glass sculptures they heard a voice so they follow the voice, as they got closer they heard the conversation in the room.
???: "wait, NO- gahhhh!"
???: "breaking your ally wasn't very challenging, but i have ways to have fun."
Alex: "wait..." alex goes in the room first to find a skull painting woman pulling out a knife from the terrorist's throat as she looks at the door to see alex and jack looking at her.
Jack: "honey?"
Tiana: "alex, jack whats going on?"
Jack: "thank god your safe... terrorists are attacking the city with a battleship, we have boots on the ground already, we need to take out the jammers first, then regroup with the others."
Taina: "problem about the jammer, this guy said they rigged the elevator to blow taking down the needle and there's hostages inside as well."
Jack: "damn wally we have a problem!"
Crow: "hey taina, nice make up by the way, what is it?"
Jack: "there's bombs at the middle of the needle, can you disarm it?"
Crow: "sure, how are you going to get to the roof?"
Alex: "i got a grappling motar on my back but did not expect to be this high."
Jack: "damn... im going to call he pilot for a pick up."
Crow: "let me use the grappling motar."
Alex gave the motar to crow and goes on the radio and calls for a pickup while crow uses the grappling hook to climb the legs of the needle.
Crow: "I'll use these to climb while you guys get to the roof by air!"
Jack: "alright go for it!" the osprey lands and the rest boards on it then left leaving crow climbing up to the explosives where he Recognize the bombs.
Crow: (i have not seen these since the temple.)

(Jack's POV)

After repelling down on top of the roof alex and tiana finds the jammer while jack has a problem of his own.
Alex: "dad whats wrong?"
Jack: "kid... i fucking hate heights (fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!)!"
Tiana: "come on jackie, we have work to do."
Jack: "y- yes ma'am." he goes to to help destroy the jammer then hears the radio chatter after a high ping noise.
???: "this is the navy task force, is there anyone there?"
???: "this is colonel wally thach callsign crow's nest, serial number 167518, get me to command."
???: "crow this is commander sloane, its been awhile, we are almost there, ETA 10 mikes."
Crow: "good commander, crow out!"
Jack: "we got it now the hostages." alex finds a hatch opens it a little to send his drone in.
Alex: "i see 10 hostiles, I'll get a mute charge ready." alex plants the mute charge on the roof while Jack tiana work on the grappling hooks.
Tiana: "ready?"
Alex: "set!" he twisted the handle setting the charge and they repel down seeing the terrorist looking at the window as jack shoots him while breaching the window and alex jumping down the hatch as the successful take down the 10 terrorist as the people inside were full of fear.
Jack: "counter terrorist, were here to help, wally did you disarm the explosives?"
Crow: "got em, its safe, im climbing down, i got word from naval command they were about to destroy the ship they are almost here."
Jack: "alright people, 6 at a time, don't push or shove!"
Tiana: "ela hows the situation at the docks?"
Ela: "its bad, they are taking heavy fire from the ships AA guns."
Jack: "good thing we have the mech with us, bellona you ready?"
Rose: "ready, waiting to drop."
Crow: "i hope its worth it."

(Marcus POV)

As the red hand terrorist fire at police Swat officers, Marcus, stacy, and Andrew are taking cover as they fire back at the terrorist near the docks where the battleship USS Seattle is at.

Officer: "how long do we have?!"
as they held there dokkaebi, enzo and akira arrive at the batte.
Marcus: "mom over here!"
Dokkaebi: "are you all ok?" they nodded then all of the sudden andrew gets his hand shot.
Stacy: "Andrew!!!"
Andrew: "ow fuck, fucking bastards!" he fires back at the terrorist killing him.
then one of the officers spots a terrorist aiming an rpg at the group.

Officer: "RPG!!!" he fires the rocket then out of nowhere the rocket explodes.
Marcus: "what the -" he sees the goliath in front of them.
RHT: "what the fuck is that!?"
Rorke: "surprise mother fuckers!" they activates the GAU 19 mini gun and fires ripping apart the terrorist as they go for cover the aa gun aim at him and opens fire with no effect.
Rorke: "what this button do?" he press the button then rockets pop up on the shoulders and locks on at the AA guns.
Goliath AI: "rockets ready" he fires the rocket then later the AA guns were destroyed they fall back letting the squad move up.
Rorke: "come on, follow me!!" she charges first while the others follow leaving Andrew and dokkaebi stays behind. as he gets closer to the battleship they see more coming out of the ship acting as reinforcements he lift up her arms and fires her mini gun at them.
Rorke: "better surrender if i were you." after that a terrorist holds a hostage infront of him using him as a shield.
RHL: "we got this ships captain and the crew here you kill me this ship blows with them!" he holds a detonator in his hand showing it to the team.

(Alice's POV)

As alice and miya look through their scopes, they saw the terrorist holding the captain as hostage and has a detonator in his hands.
Sally: "sniper team hold your fire, he has a detonator in his hand!"
Alice: "gowno... miya?"
Miya: "yes?"
Alice: "how strong is your gun?:

Miya: "it can penetrate through concrete walls."

Alice: "can it take off someone's head clean off?"
Miya: "never tried?"
Alice: "do it." miya aims down sight charging her gun to X5 then pulls the trigger.

(Marcus's POV)

RHL: "Im going to countdown from 5!"
RHL: "5...4...3...2...1-!" out of nowhere his head exploded and his body drop to the deck and the captain unharmed the team push up and reactions from miya and alice on the radio.
Miya: "holy-"
Alice: "oh my god, it does!"
Jake: "holy fuck, he dead!!!"
Sally: "move, move, move!" they take down the remaining terrorists and entered the ship while the navy arrives and send in their seals for support as the paramedics arrive at the scene.

(POV's Over)

Crow and the team arrive at the bay where the navy surrounds the harbor near the battleship.
Crow: "are they ok?" they found andrew in the ambulance with his hand wrapped up making ela worried
Ela: "what happened to you!?"
Andrew: "oh hi ma... hand got shot."
Ela: "and its ok?"
Andrew: "yes its worth it ma" she goes and hugs him as stacy enters the ambulance.
Stacy: "don't worry mom i got him." the nods and the door closes and they left.
Crow: "its fine ela, he will handle it." he rubs her back, ela sighs and looks marcus and dokkaebi sitting down together as she walks to them.
Ela: "ready to go home?"
Dokkaebi: "im exhausted."
Marcus: "same mom..." crow was going towards akira and enzio after they helped take care of the wounded.
Crow: "you both did great, how did you both get experience?"
Enzio: "GIS for 6 years."
Akria: "SAT for 2 years."
Crow: "well then, would you both like to join us?" both of them look at eachother and thought about it before giving him an answer.
Enzio/Akira: "yes."
Crow: "well then, welcome to rainbow."
ela taps crow on the back to get his attention.
Ela: "here its harry." she hands the phone to crow and uses it.
Crow: "hello?"
Harry: "mission complete, us navy recovers the ship and Seattle is saved thanks to you."
Crow: "no harry, the team does more of the work then me." he walks to the goliath and looks at its armor rubbing the plate.
Crow: "they saved the city, the goliath was a masterpiece that changed the way we fight."
Harry: "well then... see you later, get some rest."
Crow: "you too." he hangs up the phone and watch the mech move to the heli by rose controlling it.
Rorke: "this is a walking tank!"
Crow: "did it have any problems for you when you use it?"
Rorke: "no, not at all sir, it's a piece of cake, it was fun playing this." after seeing the osprey lift off and leave he looks at the rest talking together.
Crow: "William, tell the team were moving out, some of you are staying at our place to sleep."
Rose: "yes sir."

(1 hour later)

After getting home the team was there sitting down in the living room.

sally and raphael rorke goes to jacks house while the rest are going to sleep in crow's house as they go to bed when the moon rises. stacy and andrew came home at night after he got stitches on his hand and wrapped in bandages.
Stacy: "like the doctor says, no more lifting stuff with that hand."
Andrew: "ok dear twin, good night." stacy goes to her room where maya is sleeping on her bed.
Stacy: "just like a sleepover." she yawns and puts on her shorts and tanktop before going to sleep, meanwhile andrew goes to his room to find alice sleeping on his bed.
Andrew: "well this is a problem..." he goes on the bed then sleeps on one side so her does go too close to her then let his body relax for the night.

____________________________________________________________________________________

*me listening kodama by 20Syl while working on the the other story*

(this beat is amazing BTW i recommend this music is great.)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

26.9K 309 23
An Ex-Ghost is recruited to Rainbow after turning to Contracting work to make ends meet after leaving the military.
94 7 31
* that will be their destiny or your grandson won't back to life, again. * * it's just a little test to make them free and live as they want. * * I a...
4.1K 49 19
In a world of newfound peace, a new threat rises. Can peace be kept before it's too late?
54.7K 3.8K 35
Werewolves have been exposed... and now all hell has broken loose. With their way of life no longer hidden from the world, the Weres are on the run...