Careful What You Wish For × p...

By -jeonchuu

"Aw man, I wish I had a yandere!" "You know you really shouldn't say that out loud..never know who's listenin... More

01
04
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
16

15

2K 88 20
By -jeonchuu

I'm so sorry everyone. I really lost track of time. Please forgive me♡ it'll never happen. Your comments and votes make me so happy like:)))))🥺🥰💗

♧♧♧

Stuck, the feeling Xiyeon felt as she tried to move her body or sit up. Every move she attempted to make, felt like bricks were tied to her.

Xiyeon felt emerged in darkness. Total darkness, unable to move and cold. Xiyeon felt dizzy and confused as if the room was spinning.

Xiyeon felt small as she heard muffled noises echo on and on throughout whatever big room she were in.
...the basement? - Xiyeon wished it were just a mere case of sleep paralysis.

Suddenly, Xiyeon felt a warm hand lay on top of her own. She couldn't help but feel comforted. am i....dead?

"How bad is it? Is she okay?" The voice sounded familiar and soothing even while being muffled.

"Not bad at all, sir. She'll be fine."

"Can we just be alone?" Once sounding soft and easy flowing like honey turned harsher and agitated.

Xiyeon knew that voice, no matter how hard she tried to block it out or ignore it. She could never forget that voice. Jimin...?

"I can't lose you. I absolutely cannot." His hand began to squeeze her own.

Lose me? That means I'm still alive!

"I'm so sorry."

Everything fell silent, though the muffledness seemed to subside a bit.

The silence was interrupted by light sobs. "Xiyeon, Love, I know this is my fault. I shouldn't have hurt you, please forgive me."

You're crying?

"I understand that you're tired of me. I'm tired of me. It's okay if you hate me and never want to see me again. All I want is for you to be okay. For you to wake up."

Xiyeon felt puzzled. She didn't know how to feel. Maybe Jimin was right all along? Would she ever find someone who loved and cared for her as much as him?

The room began to spin more and more before she felt herself falling down a deep hole. 

All at once, Xiyeon's eyes opened and she weakly sat up. She was in a white room with no windows, a couple IVs attached to her. Along with some type of brace on her wrist.

Hospital? - "What happened..?" Xiyeon didn't take notice of the woman next to her until she quickly stood up.

Her head immediately snapped towards her. "Who are you!?" She pulled the plain sheets closer to herself.

"Mrs. Park, I don't believe we've properly met. I'm—" The somewhat kind looking woman held her hand out to her.

"Get away! Where am I!?" Xiyeon moved to the far left of the bed.

The woman began talking again but Xiyeon zoned out as only person entered her mind. "Jimin.." she breathed emotionlessly.

Xiyeon got out of the bed, cringing as she ripped the IV off. Xiyeon rushed to the door, tripping once or twice.

"If you just calm down, I can bring you to him!"  The woman said, helping Xiyeon up.

"I need to go! I need to leave now!" Xiyeon's throat felt dry as she swallowed hard. Jimin would definitely  be furious with her.

The woman sympathetically sighed as she glanced down at Xiyeon's now slightly scraped and bleeding knee.

"Mr. Park will be here shortly, in the meantime we'll need to get that taken care of." The woman gestured to her knee.

"No, w-wait. You don't understand!" Xiyeon begged. "He's crazy." Xiyeon began to stutter and ramble as she tried to explain her situation.

The woman sighed again, glancing over her shoulder before slipping Xiyeon a card. She looked back at Xiyeon. "He'll be here any moment. We need to get this taken care of." The woman looked down at the floor.

Xiyeon nodded slowly as she were guided back to the bed. She sat with a blank expression as she zoned out. What type of hospital is this!?

The card had a number and some type of address written on it, no name, no anything. Just a number and an address.

Xiyeon was sure the doctor was saying something, but she didn't care. All she could think about was what Jimin would do once he found out she tried to escape.

Even while getting her cut cleaned and bandaged she didn't move a muscle.

The door opened and Xiyeon's head snapped toward it. A male doctor entered and began to speak to the other woman.

Xiyeon sighed. It felt like the calm before the storm. Her palms began to sweat as she imagined facing Jimin.

"Excuse me..? Miss, are you okay?" The female doctor returned yet again, placing a hand onto her shoulder.

Xiyeon flinched. "Huh? O-Oh. I'm fine. Why?"

"Is there a reason why you're crying?" The doctor's face showed genuine concern.

"Crying? I'm not-" Xiyeon touched her cheek, wiping away the tears she didn't realize were falling. "I'm sorry." Xiyeon looked down at her wet hand.

"Don't apologize." The doctor handed her a tissue.

Xiyeon chewed the inside of her bottom lip as she felt the eyes of the doctor burning holes throughout her.

"If you don't mind me asking...what's the relationship between you and Sir Park?"

Sir..? Who's side is she on?

"He's my boyfriend." Xiyeon nodded with a blush. What a lie. Why am I lying for him?

"Are you sure?" The doctor moved a bit closer. "You can tell me the truth. I...can help you."

Xiyeon looked at her with wide eyes. Does she know?

"No...no, honestly he is." Xiyeon nodded with a nervous forced smile. She was too afraid he'd find out to say anything.

"Don't let him know you were crying." The doctor said before walking out of the room.

Xiyeon raised an eyebrow, wiping her tears away.

Xiyeon looked down at the card again.
She crumbled the paper up knowing it would only get her in even more trouble.

She returned to her original position, staring directly at the blank wall. Her anxiety was getting even higher now. She was truly trapped here.

The door opened again, and he entered. Xiyeon's chest began to rise and fall as her heart pounded. Jimin's eyes had dark circles as if he'd been up all night, his hair looked messy and his clothes fit loosely.

Waves of fear ran over her body as he scanned the room before stopping on her. Their eyes met and Xiyeon gulped.

She sat completely still, too afraid to move. One wrong move, and he'd snap. A million confused thoughts going through her head.

"Xiyeon!" Jimin rushed over to her bed, filling the gap between the two and pulling Xiyeon into his arms. Xiyeon was shaking as she stood in his embrace.

Whispering apology after apology into her ear, Jimin slowly stroked her hair.

Xiyeon was wide eyed and silent.

"How do you feel? Does anything hurt!?" Jimin cupped her face in his hands. "I'm so sorry for doing this to you angel. Please forgive me."

Xiyeon opened her mouth to speak but the only thing that came out was a shaky breath.

Jimin smiled, "pretty~." He spoke in a sing song voice.

"Does t-that mean you aren't...m‐mad?" She spoke softly, almost a whisper.

"Mad?" Jimin laughed softly as he buried his face into her neck. An action that oddly filled Xiyeon's stomach with butterflies.

"How could I stay mad at my princess?" Jimin exclaimed, lifting Xiyeon up, causing her to slightly flinch. He handled her as if she might break.

"Shall we go home now?" He finalized, softly kissing her cheek.

Xiyeon nodded subtly as she blushed.

♡♡♡

Xiyeon fiddled with her brace on the drive back home. She'd never been to a hospital like that, something totally felt off about it.

She tried to look around at her surroundings to figure out where she was, but Jimin practically watched her every move. Why was he ordering the doctors around like that? Why did she give me this..phone number and adress?

Xiyeon looked down at the card, reading the address once or twice.

Xiyeon found herself glancing at Jimin every second or so, admiring him. Did something about him change?

"Like what you see?" Jimin teased her.

Xiyeon began to blush. "I-I was just..." Why am I acting like this..?

"It's okay kitten. I don't mind." Jimin smirked, placing his hand on top of her thigh.

Jimin slowly traced small circles along her thigh. "I'm so glad you woke up.."

"Me too." Xiyeon ignored the goosebumps spreading across her skin.

Jimin pulled into the driveway, Xiyeon looked up at him then down at the card clutched in her hand.

"Hmm. What's this?" Jimin snatched the crumbled card from her hands.

"N-No!" Xiyeon tried to snatch it back, slightly hurting her wrist in the process.

"Sit still." He grabbed her hand and pushed it away. "Wouldn't want to get hurt..." his gaze felt cold.

Xiyeon froze, fear immediately coursing throughout her entire body. She sat back in her seat and stared at him in horror. Will this set him off!?

Jimin's expression changed in a matter of seconds as he looked at the card.

Her eyes teared up as Jimin slowly looked at her.

"Where...did you get this from?" His voice came out low and intimidating.

It was as if the happy Jimin had been replaced by a completely different person as he stared her down, waiting for an answer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89 3 1
My love for you... I will kill anyone who interferes... I love you, I won't let you go... Call me a monster, I still won't let go... Because you are...
9.9K 476 48
DISCLAIMER!!! THIS IS PURELY FICTION PLZ DON'T SPREAD HATE FOR ANYONE AND ENJOY IT ONLY. THANKS. Kim Y/n is an 18-year-old girl and is in last year...
21.6K 382 16
"i want to cherish you and pamper you, until you feel that you could die from it." (yandere!boyfriend imagines) (lowercase cont'd)
555 19 12
Jung hoseok is the new kid to your school. he was an outcast until he met y/n she changed his life. he starts obsessing over her and she doesn't know...