fire emblem fates x (brother\...

Galing kay FireGirl38

(y\n) was in Nohr (his\her) life, with (his/her) twin brother Kamui. they did everything together, when they... Higit pa

prologue
Chapter 1 Nohr
Chapter 2 Gift of Ganglari
chapter 3 journey begins
chapter 4 hoshido
chapter 5 mother
chapter 6 the path is yours/into the ground
chapter 7 unspeakable world
chapter 8 traitor's brand
chapter 9 wanderer
chapter 10 voice of a god
chapter 11 mutual enemies
Chapter 12 Frozen sea
chapter 13 a lost peace
chapter 15 rainbow sage
chapter 16 white flames
chapter 17 black flames
chapter 18 veiled kingdom
chapter 19 hidden strings
Chapter 20 seeds of doubt
chapter 21 going forward
Chapter 22 memories
Chapter 23 Arete and Arekkusu undone
chapter 24 days lost
chapter 25 blades drawn
chapter 26 the Vallite king
Chapter 27 hear my cry
Endgame- Anankos
Paralogue 1 Tragic start
Paralogue 2 twin dragon blood
Paralogue 3 surprise duet

chapter 14 orders

169 8 19
Galing kay FireGirl38

~meanwhile in nohr~

in the castle Xander walked up to Lago.

"ah... welcome home, lord Xander." Lago said, bowing.

"hello, Lago. it's a rare thing for you to greet me upon my return." Xander said, with a glare.

"is it? my apologies for being so inconsiderate. though i'm surprised you returned at all. I heard about what happened in nestra. you failed to kill the traitors as our king demands..." Lago said.

"I have no time for this now. I need to report to father." Xander said, and with that, he walked past Lago.

then Hans (ugly boldy) walked up to Lago.

"if I had to guess, i'd say that his encounter with Kamui and (y/n) shook his faith. would you agree Hans?" Lago asked the bold man.

"that could be true of the others, but not lord Xander. he's nohrrain to the bone, and he did turn down Kamui's and (y/n)'s pleas to join..." Hans said.

"and yet princess Camilla joined in a heartbeat. it's disgusting how taken she is with Kamui and (y/n). if we aren't careful, we risk losing more of the royal children. it would be wise to keep a closer eye on that merry, traitorous little army." Lago said.

but behind the pillars Elise was hearing very word Lago and Hans said.

"...did I hear that right? Camilla is with Kamui and (y/n)? I knew Kamui and (n/n) weren't traitors...time for me to act too!" Elise said.

~with Xander and Leo~

Xander was walking up to King Garon's room, with Leo walking beside him.

"welcome back, brother. i wanted to speak with you about Father. he seems to have gotten worse... " Leo said, as they walked closer to Father.

"not another word, Leo. Father is just under the weather--that's all. you know how war can weigh on the body and spirit. once we win, he'll recover. I believe in him. I will continue to believe in him. that's how I live my life." Xander said, as they stopped in front of King Garon's door.

"I understand what your saying, but... I don't know if you'll feel the same after you see this." Leo said,as they enter King Garon's room.

"what's he-?" Xander asked but was cut of king Garon standing up and raising his arms.

"mwaha... hahaha..." king Garon laugh like a crazy person.

"Father?" Xander asked a bit worried in his voice.

"the war...must continue. it must spread...burn it all...burn everything to the ground. not even...ashes should remain." king Garon said looking up, with a evil crazy smile.

"Father! what's wrong?!" Xander asked worried about his Father's behaver.

"Xander? do not interrupt me! ever! listen and be silent! destroy hoshido... destroy nohr!" King Garon said.

"what?!" Xander asked shocked.

"both nations are completely useless to me...this entire world should be...reduced to nothing but dust!Gwahahahahahaha...MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!" King Garon laughing evily.

"...Father." Xander said, to shocked to say anything else,

Leo and Xander walked away from King Garon.

"do you see what I mean now? it's like he's become a completely different person. like...he's being controlled by something." Leo said.

"you really think he's being controlled?" Xander asked his younger brother.

"yes. when I saw the Kamui and (y/n) in Lzumo. they said something that stuck with me. they claimed that there is a hidden enemy we should be fighting...and that Father is being manipulated and controlled by that enemy I dismissed their word as the lies of traitors. but, after seeing Father. I can't stop wondering if they were telling the truth. Xander. i'm not certain we should be fighting the hoshidan forces. even if it means being enemies of nohr..." Leo explained to his older brother.

"enough of this foolishness!" Xander yelled.

Leo flinched at Xander loud voice.

"listen, we are noble princes of nohr--loyal son's to king Garon. no matter what... we cannot betray Father or this kingdom. remember that." Xander said.

"I apologize for my words. brother" Leo said.

"no need to apologize, so long as you understand. you and I must do all we can to protect nohr. Kamui and (y/n) told me where and when to meet them. we need to be at the bottomless canyon on the day the sky change. we have unit then to gather our most trusted soldiers." Xander said.

"what are you planning to do, Xander?" Leo asked.

'be warned....nothing rash...don't hurt....(y/n) and Kamui,' Dark said in Leo's and Xander's head.

this leaves Leo and Xander shocked of what just happened.

(y/n)'s P.O.V

me, Kamui, Azura, Alex and Camilla were at the port town of Dia.

'did you reach them?' I though.

'yep I have but I couldn't get my comment fully through' Dark said.

"so...this is the port town of Dia?" Kamui asked.

"yes" Alex answer.

"we need to find a ferry that will take us to notre sagesse..." Azura said.

just then a nohrain soldier came out of nowhere.

"there you are prince Kamui and (prince/princess)(y/n)! we've finally tracked you both down!" the soldier said.

just then more soldiers came out of everywhere.

"damn...nohrain troops!" Takumi said.

then a man with sliver hair came out of the bout.

"hello Kamui and (y/n). it's been a long time..." the sliver haired male said.

"a long time...? who are you boi?" I said.

"what are you talking about?" Kamui asked.

"king Garon has ordered your death. now that we've found you two, we cannot allow you both leave here alive. it's tragic, really. it's been so many years since I've seen you two, and when I finally meet you two again...we;;, no one should have to kill their two best friends." the sliver haired male said.

"best friends? but for real WHO THE FLIP ARE YOU?! wait.." I said.

'this could be a trip' Dark said.

"do you mean... me and (y/n) and you?" Kamui asked.

"of course! who else would I...do you two not consider me your best friend?" the sliver haired male asked.

"we...don't know who you are." me and Kamui said in syc.

"you both don't even remember me?! I... I suppose that's for the best. memories of our childhood will only make doing must be done more difficult. draw your swords Kamui and (y/n)! I want to see with my own eyes just how powerful you two are, traitors!" the sliver haired male said.

just then Elise came in on her house.

"whew...oh! there you two are! I've finally caught up with you two!" Elise said smiling.

"E-elise?!" me and Kamui asked shocked.

"what are you doing here?!" Camilla asked shocked.

"Camilla! yay! I was sure i'd find you with Kamui and (n/n)! I've come to join you on your adventure!" Elise cheered.

"j-join us?. . . . . . YAY! Elise is joining us!" I cheered.

'how is this good?' Dark asked.

'oh shut up Darky' Luna said.

"we're glad to hear that, but...how did you get Xander and Leo to let you leave?" Kamui asked..

"oh! that was easy. I didn't tell them!" Elise said.

"she got that from me!" I said clapping.

"what?!" Kamui asked shocked.

"no, Elise. I won't allow it. this is an incredibly dangerous war zone. I failed my mission, so I had no chose but to flee. you still have a place to call home. go back while you can." Camilla said.

"no! I won't go! i'm going to fight with you! I want to help!" Elise said.

"Elise...ok I see that I won't be able to convince you. i'll let Kamui and (n/n) make the decision." Camilla said.

"Elise... coming with us means you'll face constantly face danger. and...it's possibly that we'll end up fighting Xander and Leo at some point. knowing that, are you sure you still want to come with us?" Kamui said.

"of course. I made up my mind before I even set out to find you and (y/n). I had this feeling that you would need me to come help you both. everyone in the castle is calling the three of you evil traitors ... but I don't believe that you or (y/n) or Camilla are capable of being evil. I trust the three of you. I trust that your reasons are good ones. you're my family." Elise said.

"okay, we will happily welcome you to our little party." I said smiling.

"thank you for coming after us even though we ran away from you..." Kamui said.

"that was a whoops" I said.

"let's fight together. we'll promise we'll protect you." Kamui said.

"yay! thank you Kamui and (n/n)!" Elise cheered, then she jump of her house.

"ready for an adventure? I am!" Elise said and she run up and hugged me and Kamui.

"yay!" she said laughing.

"i'm so happy!" Elise said still hugging us.

just then two people came running to us.

one had blond hair covered in hero armer and the other has grayish-whitish hair and covered in pink tanky armer.

"Lady Elise! there you are. we've finally caught up with you!" the tall blond haired man said.

"i'm so glad you're alright. I was worried sick when I found out you left..." the greyish whitish- women said.

"aww. i'm sorry about that! please accept my apologies, both of you." Elise said.

"Elise...who are these people?" Kamui asked.

"ya! you had friends and didn't tell me?!" I pouted.

"oh! these are my retainers, they'll be joining us as well. I forgot that this is probably your first time meeting them. the tall guy is Arthur. he's really unlucky, but he has a good heart." Elise said.

"Arthur, at your service! happy to meet you both, lord Kamui and (lord/lady)(y/n). we meant to arrive sooner, but we lost our map right after setting out, and then we lost our backup map, and then our emergency map." Arthur, the tall blond man said.

"and this is Effie, she's really strong and kind, and she's my best friend...besides (y/n) who is my best (brother/sister)-friend." Elise said.

"nice to meet you two, lord Kamui and (lord/lady)(y/n).please let me know how I can help. i'll crush our enemies with my bare hands if I had to!" Effie, the greyish-whitish women said.

"th-that's great to hear" Kamui said.

"we're happy to have you both, and you two Elise." I said smiling.

"yay! everything is going well!" Elise cheered.

"let's work together and make our way to the port" I said.

"we've got to get to notre sagesse as soon as possible" Kamui said.

"there isn't much time left before the skies change booy. . ." I said pouting.

"now... what was their leader saying about being me and (y/n)'s best friend?" Kamui asked.

"we don't remember him at all... " I said.

the battle began.

"heehee... I knew coming here was the right decision! things only get more exciting when more people are involved." Elise said.

'oh gods' Dark said.

"hey! maybe that's how I can help. i'll try to find us some more friends" Elise said.

'I don't think that's a good idea' Dark said.

'shut up Dark, let the cute little girl be' Luna said.

"there must be some people around that I can convince to join us..." Elise said.

Elise looked at me and walk over and asked if I can teleport near a women with blond hair.

we walk over to the women, good thing Kamui and the others kept the enemies away from us.

"oh wow... hey! hey you! the pretty blond one!" I said waving.

"your way to pretty to be on the battlefield!" Elise said.

"we wish we can wear our like that..." I said.

"what? bug off, children..." the blond women said.

"don't be like that! i'm (y/n)!" I said.

"i'm Elise! what's your name?" Elise said.

"what a pain...listen i'm Charlotte, and i'm busy being on guard duty. I don't have time to get into silly conversation with you two right now. I barely get paid enough to do this job-I don't make enough to deal with you both, too." Charlotte, the blond women said.

"um... you don't like the army or something?" Elise asked.

"you should quit your job and join the army we're in instead! we're all friends in it." I said smiling.

"plus, it'd make us really happy to have a beautiful lady like you around..." Elise said.

" and we're sure being a royal guard pays a lot more then a boring border guard!" I said smiling.

"huh? a royal guard? what are you two taking about? hold on a second... you two said your names where (y/n) and Elise...as in princess Elise and (prince/princess)(y/n)?!" Charlotte asked shocked.

"yup! that's us!" Elise said, smiling.

"that's our names don't wear it out!" I said smiling.

"... oh heehee, I've been terribly rude to you both, milady(s)(and milord). I never would have acted that way, had I know, won't you both forgive me?" Charlotte asled..

"wait what? you seem like a totally different person now..." Elise said.

"I don't know what you mean, milady!" Charlotte said.

'ya sure you don't' Dark said.

"ah! you two were saying you want to be friends? of course i'll be your friend" Charlotte said, I sweatdrop a bit and then scratch my (h/c) hair and give a sheepish smile.

"i'm not very strong...but i'll always do my best!" Charlotte said.

Charlotte ran to the enemy near us and used her axe to trick him, and then I saw Luna fire fireballs at him and nock him in the water.

I looked at Elise and she pointed over to where a talk bulky man with a dark blond haired wearing black armer kind of like Effie, I grab her hand and Kamui cuz why not and teleported over there.

he looks friendly.

"wow your a tall one! that awesome!" I said smiling.

"you have really gentle eyes, did you know that?" Elise asked.

"you two should be here, young ones. its going to get dangerous..." the tall man said.

"we're not young, we're just short for our ages!" Elise said. (and yes you somewhere around Elise's height, i'm sorry for making you short ;-;)

"i'm (y/n) and this is Elise!" I said.

"we're actually royalty, but we can pull our weight in a fight...kinda" Elisa said.

"ya what she said!" I said.

"royalty? wait...as in princess Elise and (prince/princess)(y/n)?AH! my apologies! i'm Benny, one of the border guards. I didn't recognize the both of you..." Benny,the tall man said.

"aw! that's alright!" I said.

"we're not very royalty-like anyways!" Elise said

"say, do you want to join our army?" I asked.

"we're looking to add a few more friends." Elise said.

"you look big and strong, but we can tell your a gentle giant" I said.

"gentle? you two don't think i'm scary?" Benny asked, looking unsure.

"scary? why would we think that?" I asked tilting my head.

"you remind us of a cute, cuddly teddy bear!" Elise said smiling.

"a really, really cute teddy bear!" I said.

"...heh.cute, huh? that's a first. all right i'll join your army. it would be interesting guarding a princess(s)(and a prince)..." Benny said.

now Benny use his weapon to attack a flyer and Aqua used her water powers and washing the flyer away.

now it me and Kamui turn to fight-er at least my turn.

I grabbed Kamui's hand and teleport to the sliver haired male that was on the bout.

"king Garon's orders are absolute so... i'm not doing anything wrong...right?" the sliver haired male asked.

I used my yato and attacked him then some of his HP went down, the Kamui used his yato to attack but the sliver haired male moved out of the way.

he attacked with his sword, but I blocked it wit my yato and about to attack.

"we're sorry" me and Dark said in syc and turn into my dragon form taking down the leader.

"I think.. my heart wasn't in it..." the sliver haired male said.

we've won the battle.

me and Kamui were in front of the sliver haired man.

"the battles is over" Kamui said.

"but we can tell you were holding back...." I said.

"why? you clearly have more skill then you're actually using" Kamui said.

"is it because of what you said before? that your our best friend?" I asked.

"..." the sliver haired male stayed silent.

"you said king Garon ordered you to kill us, right?" Kamui asked,

'answer them!' Dark said.

'your in (n/n)'s head Darky' Luna said sweatdroping.

'shut up' Dark said.

"yes, but... sometimes there are things more imported than a king's orders." the sliver haired man said.

"like what?" me and Kamui asked.

"my honor as a knight. you both don't remember, but you two saved my life once. we used to play together. you two always said how badly you both wanted to see the world...so one day, I made us a picnic and snuck you both out for a few hours to explore. I even packed you two your favorite meal: tangy coleslaw! I knew taking you two beyond the walls was forbidden, but...I also knew how much it would mean to you two. the guards tried to execute me when we return, but you both wouldn't let them do it." the sliver haired man said.

"wait! we remember now!" I said.

"when we were little, we had a playmate named Silas. then...it was you who showed us the outside world?" Kamui asked.

"yes, you two were my dearest friends. even if we must be enemies now. I wanted nothing more than anything for you two to remember. I knew there is no way I could bring myself to kill you two." Silas, the sliver haired man said.

"but if you disobey the king , you'll be put to death." Kamui pointed out.

'ugly king Garon' Dark said.

'this is the first time I agree with YOU' Luna said.

'oh shut up' Dark said.

"I don't case. i'd rather die then be forced to kill you two. I only regret that I was never able to get back all that time we lost." Silas said.

"you still can" me and Kamui said.

"what? what are you two saying?" Silas asked.

"Silas, will you join our group?" Kamui asked.

"we believe that we can save both hoshido and nohr." I said.

"how could I possibly say no? my life is yours to do with as you see fit... my friends." Silas said smiling.

"thank you Silas" me and Kamui thanked our long-lost best friend.

"now, we have to get moving, or we'll miss the ferry." Kamui said.

"advancer!" I said pointing up ahead.

"where are we going?" Silas asked.

"we're heading to notre sagesse! me and (y/n) need to speak with the rainbow sage." Kamui explained.

now with Azura and Alex.

"phew, we barely made it" Alex said standing next to (her/his) step-sister.

"we keep cutting it close catching these ferries" Azura said.

then Elise came running toward them

"ah! Azura! Alex! I finally found you two!" Elise cheered.

"hmm?" Alex said looking at Elise.

"are you Elise?" Azura asked.

"yup! and I wanted to ask you two...I was meeting people during the battle...and some of then told me that you two used to be a nohrian princess and step-(princess/prince)! that would make you my big sister and big step-(sister/brother), right?" Elise asked.

"I...we suppose it would." Azura said, slightly unsure.

"yes" Alex said as the same expression as Azura.

"wow! I didn't know I had another big sister(s)(and big brother)! I wish somebody had told me earlier! i'm glad I meet you Azura and Alex! " Elise said.

"it's nice to meet you too." Azura and Alex said in syc.

"heehee... we'll have to do all sorts of family things together now! i'm really glad I came and joined Kamui's and (y/n)'s army! I got to meet you two...and make a lot of new friends..." Elise said.

"friends?" Azura and Alex asked.

them Sakura walked over.

"u-um...Azura...Alex...Elise...everyone is gathering over there, would you like to join us?" Sakura asked.

"oh Sakura! thanks for letting us know! i'll go with you know!" Elise said.

"a-all right! thank you!" Sakura said.

and those two are off leaving Azura and Alex alone.

"... we wonder if everyone else in hoshido and nohr will be like that if we restore peace..." Azura and Alex said in syc.

"Azura! Alex! hurry up!" Elise called.

"let's go Azura, Alex." Sakura said.

"we're coming" Azura and Alex said walking over.

Me: WHOO DONE

Scarlet: is she high or something?

Cherry: na this is her everyday

All: BBBYYYEEE~

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

10.6K 198 33
I'm a loyal princess of Nohr, but I've been locked up in a castle all my life. Then one day, my father, King Garon, sends me on a mission, and I'm ki...
32.8K 369 27
This are small one-shoots storys about Fire emblem characters. Fire emblem belongs to nintendo. I don't own the images only the stories. Some of my...
10.4K 392 79
A rewrite of my first LBX/Danball Senki fanfic. Here are the synopsizes of each arc: DS: They've been together for as long as they could remembered...
4.3K 31 26
[DISCONTINUED] Friendship, love and heartbreak all together in one place. Dive into the realm of heroes brought together from across space and time. ...