Shugo Chara Key K!

By SparklezClem

What if there was more than one key and lock but they where hidden? All of those keys and locks are protected... More

Sweet 'N Distant
What? Eggs?!
Weirdos
Children
Not A Chapter

Update

88 6 1
By SparklezClem

Hello hello everyone long time no see haha ahhh... To cut right to the chase, this story is a literary disaster that I would love to fix. I've been threw a hell of a lot of ups and downs and not going to lie I pretty much forgot about this story. I plan on completely re writing everything but I'm not to sure when I'll be getting started, I'm going to be taking my time with this one guys so those who really want to see this threw please stick with me! I love you guys and I wish you all safety, bye for now loves!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.3K 2K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
83K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
366K 32K 91
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
97.9K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...