What? Eggs?!

Hey guys. This story might not be the best I know, but hopefully it gets some views right? Thank you to those who read this hopefully you'll stick with me till the end.
***********************************************************************************

"Ehh! When I asked to be reborn... I didn't mean to give birth!" I shouted, three eggs laid between my legs an my hair fell around it. I jumped up an begun to pace back in forth, maybe it's a prank from Yushi and Marnia... Yea it could just be Easter eggs or something.

Yushi and Marnia are my neighbours from across the hall, their sisters that don't look any thing alike, Yushi is the younger sister with silver hair and aqua green eyes, hairs usually in braids that fall down to her waist. She's 11 and she's in the same grade as me, but she doesn't go to Seiyo.

Marnia has peach waist long hair and silver eyes, like Yushi she wears her hair in two braids but hers are way more messy. Big glasses and wears two small red bows at the ends of her braids, she's 12 and in the 6th grade but unlike her sister she goes to Seiyo and knows about my cross dressing. Their father is deceased and their mother works a lot, they always play pranks on me but I'm not really sure of what the meaning of this prank was its no were near Easter.

I examined the eggs, the first one was all red with white chains going across it an in the centre was a red heart with a white arrow going through it. The second egg was navy blue with a purple fur patch on the top of it, and the third one had a thick black faded stripe that went across it with faded dots that followed it, on the top left corner was faded light purple and on the top right corner was faded green. On the bottom left corner was faded green and on the bottom right corner was faded purple with plaid pattern.
A thicker black stripe went around the egg with a blue music note in the middle of it and two feathered wings was on either side of the note.

I nervously brought my finger close to the red egg and poked it slightly... Huh, it's warm... That means something's gonna come out of this thing, my train of thought got fractured when I heard a knock on the door.

I ran up to the door and opened it to see a grinning Marnia standing there, "Hiya Tomoyo I was wondering if we could walk to school together?" She asked, I threw my sparkle attack at her and answered sweetly, "Of course my sweet princess."

"I'm happy that I'm going to walk with you, though I wasn't planning to be late," she said looking to the ceiling with a questionable finger on her lip. "Late?" I repeated in confusion, she pointed to me and tilt her head, "Yes late your not even dressed yet." She answered I looked down at my PJ's that were all blue with kitten's an puppy's Dancing all over it. Realisation hit me twice, hard and I anime-fell, I jumped up quickly an ran into my room.

I tried pulling up my blue plaid uniform shorts but fell to the ground in the process. "Ouchy," I heard Marnia giggle; a blush spread across my face and I sighed in annoyance. "Do you need me to braid your hair?" Marnia asked. She began to walk over to me with a comb in her hand, I nodded and pulled up my shorts in victory while grabbing my white button up uniform shirt.

She pulled up a chair and motioned me to come over, I did gladly and sat on the ground in front of her.

I pulled my arms through the sleeves of the shirt an began to button it up button after button as she braided. "You have a lot of hair," I heard her mumble to herself, "Say Tomoyo did you watch that show with the big lady... It was pretty scary." She said trying to start up conversation,

"No I don't really watch television. I have no idea why my mom pays for it." I said looking at the 70in. TV in thought of my mom, "Speaking of your mom, has she sent you anymore pictures of the cute Koalas they been studying. Oh and did they send you a gift from Australia yet!" I nodded my head an pointed to the boy-scout pin that sat on the table, I thought back on the postcard my parents sent me, maybe there are some Koala pictures in there.