Weirdos

Hey guys once again!

If you didn't get the picture in the last chapter that was Takashi's Chara. Anyway hope you guys enjoy!

The picture on the top is a picture of Marnia from chapter two!
***********************************************************************************
"We can't protect Amu in here she already left," he said pointing a finger were Amu used to be, "Chara change to a girl who can't do parkour to a girl who can!" He yelled with his thumbs up.

"Wait what did you just say! Parkour I can't do parkour-" I yelled but was cut off when I suddenly jumped out the hole with no control over my body. I flipped onto the currently being constructed building, grabbed one of the poles and swung myself back onto the building and climbed it like I was Spider-Man or something.

I reached Amu and saw her clutching onto the pole for dear life.

I looked down and frantically panicked inside, I'm freaking terrified of heights.

On the outside I looked like I had no care in the world, I walked towards Amu and tapped her on the shoulder lightly. She put up a karate-chopping hand in defense but slowly put it down when she saw me.

I felt the presence of someone so I stood in front of Amu to protect her.

Soon enough a dark blue haired neko boy popped up and began to walk over to us, his tail swaying back'n forth with every step he took.

"Another weirdo!" Amu yelled

I looked at her dead-panned, was the first weirdo supposed to be me?

"Back away from her," I said firmly. He looked at me with an amusing grin plastered on his face. "And what are you gone do about it seeing how your shorter than her midget..."

An irk mark formed on my forehead and I put up my fist in anger 'cause this bastered right here thinks he knows something 'bout my height!

I small blue haired boy with cat ears, tail, and paws popped up with an object in his paws... Wait a sec is that one of my locks!?

The longer I looked at it the more I could tell that it was the Humpty lock and the original one at that. That's the one that went missing and same with the Dumpty key.

"They both have two more eggs on them nya~" the small cat boy said.
The small male from before popped up in front of me protectively, "These guys are bad news Taka-chan they wanna steal you and Amu's eggs." He said.

The neko boy jumped over me and in front of Amu, he snuck behind her and began to dig in her pocket. "Hey! Don't touch there!" she yelled.

I turned around but it was to late. He had a blue and green egg in his hand and was speed walking towards me. He swiftly snatched my bag from off my shoulder and took my two eggs out of it.

He chucked my bag off the building and onto the floor. He had my two eggs in his left hand and Amu's in his right. "Takashi you have to get them back, there your would-be-selves... Like me." The small male said.

I balled my fist up, I can't let him take my would-be-selves. I won't allow it.

I looked over to Amu and saw her clutching onto the pole she was supporting herself on before.

I grabbed her hand and nodded to let her know that we were going to get are eggs back, she nodded back with a slight blush on her face.

We both turned towards him then bolted, when we reached him we let go of each other's hands and went for are eggs. Amu hit his arms and he ended up dropping them so she jumped for it.
Me on the other hand grabbed the eggs out of his hand but lost my footing in the process.

I began to fall in the inside of the building, but a hand caught me thankfully on my wrist.

Form the impact of the pull my hood came off and my hat flew away reveling my long icy blue hair.

He pulled me up and gazed into my blue eyes sending me a message that I couldn't quite understand, "So your a girl huh?" He asked.

I just glared at the neko and he smirked at me, suddenly a large pink light shimmered with pink sparkles surrounding it.

Soon a twirling Amu emerged from the light and sparkles. She was wearing a bright pink cheerleader outfit and messy ponytail.

"I'll go get your hat." The neko said jumping off the building before I could decline.

I watched as Amu enjoying herself but there was something... Familiar about this.

I pushed my thumbs together to help me think... I got it she transformed! Uhh I think it was called Chara Nari, Tsukasa was telling me about this two years ago. You Chara Nari with something called a Shugo Chara but what the hell is that?

I always thought a Shugo Chara was some type of key chain but I guess not.

The neko came back up with my hat and I quickly put it on along with my hood making sure every blue strand was put away.

"Now just jump down the little king will catch you," he said.

His hand was placed on the top on my head so I growled at him.

I hate when people put their filthy hands on the top of my head 'cause... It makes me feel short.

He wouldn't lie about someone being down there to catch me, he wouldn't have saved me earlier if so.

I pushed my hands down on the top of my head to keep my hat from flying off then jumped.
***********************************************************************************
So sorry I took so long to update I went to New York to visit my Grandma and she had no Wifi what so ever. I just came back home to Georgia yesterday so yay!
Vote
Comment
Fan
Share