Enemy 000

By thegirlwithalife

In our lives, we tend to say or do things that bring us regrets. Our decisions can be instant, and those are... More

0
1 000 House
2 Hennessy
3 Crazy
4 VIP
5 Chocolate
6 Faint
7 Features
8 Mornings
9 Bold
10 Hide and Seek
11 Secrets
12 Silver
13 "Girls" night
14 Lightning
15 More secrets
16 Covers
17 Lifeguards
18 Princess
19 My girl
20 Yellow
21 The trip - Blue
22 The trip - Red
23 The trip - Purple
24 Honesty
25 Bond
26 Minions
27 Again
28 Crudo
29 Forgettable
30 Anger
31 Surprise
32 Commitment
33 Chicken
Cast
34 Shock and Show
35 Family
36 Need
37 Fairytale
38 Snobby
39 Charm
40 Boys
42 Swearing
43 Doubt
Cover

41 Cake

69.6K 1.5K 3.4K
By thegirlwithalife

When it comes to dressing up, I'm not really someone who will try their hardest. I think I am more blessed with a fit body so that whatever I put on would look good on me. But I don't actually own anything that could be called dressy or fancy, which is why, when deciding what to wear to Wes's party, I come to face a problem where I don't know what to wear. So like the smart girl that I am, I allow my best friend to rummage through my closet and play with my clothes. And when she figures it out I practically have an attack.

Alex is holding my red jumpsuit that I have had for almost two years, sitting in my closet and collecting dust. I bought it for my aunt's wedding but then I never ended up wearing it because I realized it's a little too much for the wedding itself.

The jumpsuit has no sleeves and it is completely tight except the legs and each of them has a slit on the side so you can guess why I didn't want to wear it to the wedding. I think it fits me amazing but honestly when I wear it I feel like it's a little bit too much.

"No, Alex." I say but she only shakes her head and throws the jumpsuit at me, forcing me to catch it in my hands.

"You'll look like a goddess in that." She urges and I just examine the soft material.

"But I don't- " I stop mid sentence. "I can't wear my sneakers on that."

"Exactly." Alex smirks, crouching down to the bottom of my closet, where I rarely dig through.

"What? No. Hell no." I shake my finger. Alex chuckles, her back to me, until she turns around, holding my black heels in her hand.

"Why would I wear that? It's Wes we're talking about." I scoff. I don't see the point in getting ready for this party if we're not gonna stay long.

"Who cares about Wes?" Alex places the heels beside me and I scoot away from them. "You're gonna catch someone else."

"Who?"

"I don't know who. But you're gonna catch someone." Alex tells me and pushes her own dress over her head. She chose a white skin tight dress that's going down to her ankles. She has great body proportions and a flat stomach, which is why these kind of dresses fit her best.

"Are you driving?" I ask her and she nods, pinning her hair up in a bun.

"You know what to text me if you're not leaving with me." She winks at me and I roll my eyes. As if I will actually leave with someone else.

"Now put that on and don't you dare say another word because I will hit you." My best friend warns me in a angry tone and I just laugh at her, looping my legs through the holes of the jumpsuit.

Unfortunately, with this kind of a jumpsuit, nothing but heels would fit, so I form a string of curses as I tighten the strap of my heel around my ankle.

Thirty minutes later we arrive at Wes's house. His house is no different than the others and it is a regular sized house but the only difference is his large living room and the wide backyard. That is why Wes has been throwing parties for the past couple years and he's quite famous for it. People enjoy his living room in which he places the DJ station and the dance floor and his backyard is incredible for people who want to hide in the dark and make out, or throw up.

When we arrive the party is already in its full mood and I immediately spot all of my college friends outside, walking around, having fun and talking and definitely drinking considering their stumbling. As I approach the house, some of them wave at me and hug me and I just fake a smile throughout the whole thing, pretending that I like them when in fact they all get on my nerves. Some of the people I actually do like and I have a small chat with them until Alex pulls me inside the house where the situation is even worse.

I laugh as we try to go through the mass of people on the dance floor and I spot a lot of people on the couches having drinks and others coming out of the kitchen where the drinks are probably held. The living room has a direct opening to the backyard which is where so many people are also hanging out. I suddenly wonder just how many people are actually in the house because it looks like there's five hundred of them but then again Adeen and Wes are quite known around this area and in the city so it's no surprise to see so many familiar and unfamiliar faces.

I guide Alex to the kitchen where I grab myself a drink, and she pours Coca Cola for herself in her cup, since she's driving. Cindy manages to find us and the three of us end up on the couches, and it seems like we arrive just in time for the show.

"What's up, people!" Adeen's loud voice blares through the speakers and Alex instantly goes to stand on her feet, with Cindy and I following. He is standing on the DJ's station, smiling widely at the crowd in front of him.

"Now I know half of you have no idea what this party is for but that's why I'm here. Besides getting drinks for the ladies." He winks at a girl in the front row and the crowd chuckles, except my best friend, who releases a loud scoff.

"But the main reason is this." He starts walking around the small stage, all eyes on him. "You see, there's this dude who I've known for half of my life. He drinks like me, you know, a lot. I'd say he looks better than me but then I'd be lying. I can easily say he's my brother, however, we don't live together. Thank God. No offence, bro."

He looks over to the side and I try to crane my neck to look at that direction but since it's on the same level as I am, I'm unable to see anything.

"But he is one of the best people I know and he's funny, handsome and straight up the best."

"You're not at a wedding!" Someone yells and Adeen chuckles.

"One day, bud, one day." Adeen says before continuing his speech. "Anyway, this party right here is for the one and only, the man of the night, the birthday boy and my best fucking friend, Weston Blue!"

The crowd roars with cheers, whistles and claps, as Wes casually walks up the small stairs and smiles at his best friend, who hands him a large box decorated in different materials. Then he hands him the microphone and Wes rolls his eyes before taking it.

"I'm not really into this speech shit." He says into it, his voice heard throughout the whole house. "But I wil say thank you all for coming, whether you came for me or not. And make sure you drink and enjoy this party as much as I'm going to."

"Wait, wait, wait." Adeen places a hand on Wes's shoulder, preventing him from going away. "We got a surprise for you."

The devilish smirk on Adeen's face is suddenly met with a large cake, probably about three feet tall, coming from the kitchen. It's a bright brown colour and a splash of confetti is heard when the top of the cake flies open and three starlets appear from the inside. Their bodies are hugged in small bikinis and they smile and dance around in the cake.

"Happy birthday, Wes." Adeen claps Wes on the back before turning to face the crowd.

"Make sure you eat some cake, people." He winks and everyone cheers once again before the music starts playing and the party continues in its reckless flow. The three women step out on the stage and throw their hands all over Wes, as he takes it in like the king he is tonight, his eyes roaming over their curvaceous bodies.

"Come on!" Cindy takes our hands and starts pulling us towards the backyard. I'm glad for that, beacuse I don't know how long I would've been able to keep my cool. "They're all outside!"

"We can't stay for long." I say as we walk over to the backyard and Alex sends me a pained look, her pupils begging me to stay.

By they're, Cindy means our friends from college, a group of them who we always hang out with at parties. And of course, they're all huddled on the terrace, in a circle not many people can enter.

"Kat, damn, where've you been this summer?" One of the boys smirks as we approach them. They seperate to create a space for us to sit at. I cross my legs over one another, making myself comfortable on the bench.

"Nice to see you too, Nick." Alex says in a mocking tone and some of them chuckle. She ruffles his hair before seating herself next to him.

"You're always around, Alex. You should've gone somewhere, too." Nick says in a sarcastic voice, receiving a middle finger from my best friend. His chuckles give out the joke he made.

"I see you got a tan." One of the girls, Michelle, looks at me. "Where were you?"

"Miami." I smirk.

"Nice." She leans back in her chair.

"I hope you got me something. A hot lifeguard maybe." A voice from behind me says and I turn around only to smile brightly.

"Stop being so horny all the time." I laugh as Adeen throws his arm around me. I move to the side so he can fit in between me and Cindy.

"That's one thing you'll never see, Kat." Nick laughs and everyone else joins him.

"Y'all are making me sound like a failure." Adeen grumbles like a little kid.

"Nope, just a fuckboy." Michelle grins at the boy beside me and he flips her the finger. Things like these are what makes me think Alex and him could be the perfect couple.

"Speaking of fuckboys, where's Wes?" Cindy wonders out loud and I see everyone turning their heads.

"Not here until she's here." Nick chuckles and points to me. Yeah, mine and Wes's feud is widely known amongst our friends.

"Let him be." Adeen laughs. "You know he's somewhere having fun."

The group continues their gossips and their talks about their usual interests which I have a little part in. They're all interesting people and I don't mind them but when it comes to things they talk about it's like listening to Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian, which is why I usually zone out or I make jokes with my best friend but since she's on the other side of the circle, Adeen keeps me company. He's really the total opposite of Wes when it comes to his personality. He's nice and caring but the only flaw he has is his constant trying to be the best in everything.

But then again, he's already the best at everything and nobody can beat him in so many things. He's talented but I think most of it is the pressure from his parents. They really do force him into sports and languages and mostly math. From what I've heard, they're extremely strict.

"You need a refill?" Nick asks Alex, seeing as her cup is empty.

"I'll go get it for you." I tell my best friend and she turns her head to face me. I pull a secretive smug look on my face, standing up as I do so. "Can you just sit here so you save my place?"

Alex's expression doesn't change, but I see the small smirk forming on her lips. Cindy chuckles to herself from my side and I have to nudge her so she stops that. Alex shrugs, acting nonchalant, before standing up and walking over to where I was previously sitting. She hands me the cup and I wink at her, moving aside so she can freely sit next to Adeen. He instantly starts a conversation with her, oblivious to my wingman abilities.

I walk through the opened door and into the living room, from where I make my way to the kitchen. I'm able to walk, but I do feel a slight dizziness that washes over me as I push through the people. That's when I decide to drop my drink on the kitchen island as I enter the kitchen. I have no plan in repeating those times when I got drunk back in the house, so I need to listen to my limits.

A girl from my Enligh class greets me as I walk over to where the drinks are stacked. I grab the Coca Cola bottle and fill Alex's cup halfway, mostly because of my fear of spilling it. I take the now drink filled cup and walk around the kitchen island, ignoring the looks of the guys from the football team. I knew this jumpsuit was a bad idea simply for this reason, it attracts too much attention.

I just roll my eyes and exit the kitchen, deciding to walk on the side so I avoid the drunken bodies and spilling bottles everywhere. But I'm stopped without a warning when a hand circles my wrist and I'm pulled beside the stairs, my back colliding with the wall behind me.

"Mm, my favourite girl decided to show up." The low voice makes me shudder and I look up into those enchanting blue eyes.

The birthday boy.

I don't know if it's his choice of words or the tone he's using, but I know he leaves me absolutely speechless as I look up at him. He leans both of his palms on each of my sides and bows down his head to look at me with sparkly eyes.

"Happy birthday, Wes." I say after a while of just intensely staring at his eyes.

"Yeah, happy birthday to me." He smirks, his tongue coming out to lick his lips. I try to think of a couple ways on how to get out of this situation, but neither of them seem to be put in motion.

"How do you like the party so far?" He asks, his eyes falling down to my chest. His jaw clenches and I have to fight the urge to move closer to him.

"It's cool." I reply breathlessly, trying not to squirm under his gaze.

"The strippers were the highlight of it all, right?" He looks back at me, reaching out to the cup I'm holding in my right hand.

"They were fabulous." I try to keep my tone neutral. He finally takes the cup from my hand and downs the fizzy drink, throwing the empty cup on the ground.

"Don't be jealous." He smirks. "It wasn't my idea."

"I'm not. I'm glad you enjoyed it." I say. I'm trying not to say the words he wants to hear or maybe planned to hear. Wes raises an eyebrow before putting his elbows on the wall, that way his body leans closer to me. I bite my lip at the tension forming and he smirks.

"Not enough." He looks into my eyes before dipping his head into my neck. I shiver when his lips meet my skin and move back into the wall as much as I can, but he only follows after me, grabbing my waist.

He leaves a trail of kisses and bites down my neck, pushing me back in the same time. I sigh at his touch, one that I may have missed. It sends electricity down my spine and my hands reach up to wrap around his neck. He takes the opportunity and moves his mouth closer to my ear, his hot breath fanning my skin.

"Come back to me, baby." He murmurs into my neck.

His voice cracks as he says that and I close my eyes at his words. I'm weak to them and they're making me feel like I'm in heaven. He leans his head back and looks down at my lips before I give in and we connect our lips. My fingers run through his soft hair and he pulls me into himself, letting out a sound in the back of his throat. Our tongues meet and I feel his hand grab my ass, so hungrily it's hard for me to keep my sanity.

I kiss him forcefully, getting the exact reaction from him that I need. I want more of him, I want all of him, and he seems to think the same way, as his hands run over my body like he can't get enough before detaching himself and taking my hand.

We move up the stairs almost unnoticed, but I don't have the time to think about the people who saw us. Wes fishes the key of his bedroom out of his back pocket and swiftly unlocks the door, allowing me to pass inside.

This time, I'm the one to push him against the door, and my kiss is deep as his hands move down to the back of my thigh, hooking themselves underneath it. In a split second he lifts me up, never breaking the kiss except the small squeak I let out when he drops me on the bed. He smirks before leaning down to kiss me again, but I stop him with my finger.

"Lock the door." I tell him and he nods, moving away from me. I quickly take my phone that I was holding in my hand and open Alex's messages.

LWM

I hit send and throw my phone down on the carpet just as Wes returns, his eyes hooded and looking down at me.

He's intoxicated, but so am I.

-

I'll be giving dedications and shoutouts for the most creative comment ;)
btw, any guess what LWM means?

Love, M.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 7.2K 38
"They say all good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you " Leading a normal life is boring right? Why don't we add a few bad boys to it...
105K 2.1K 21
"Nobody can find out how wet I make your pussy, Is that what you're saying?" "I don't even know you for gods sake." He laughed, "Maybe not but you wa...
489K 6.8K 82
"You're allowed to touch me and pretend we're together, But you're not allowed to kiss me." "We'll see about that, Bambi." - Ace Rosso has been Sage...
1.8K 76 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...