Moments (Harry Styles) **ON H...

By ari5t0crat

"I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is gui... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three PART 1
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
IMPORTANT
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen

Chapter three PART 2

368 3 4
By ari5t0crat

Harry’s P.O.V

So basically, all I could think about is the sightseeing trip. What is happening to me? I’ve never acted this way before. Louis woke me up early this morning and all I wanted to do is go back to sleep. But, even if I did that, I wouldn’t fall asleep. I was thinking too much. I was thinking about her. How is even possible that one girl can play with your mind like that? As I walked into the living room I saw Liam on his phone – probably talking to Danielle – and Zayn was watching something on TV. Niall was showing Louis how to do the Horan jump and I felt sorry for the guests below us. As I sat on a comfy couch I let out a sigh. I can’t get her out of my head. Why? I don’t know anything about her. Zayn broke his ‘gaze’ with the TV and looked at me.

“What’s wrong, lad?” I know I can trust these lads with everything, so it’s time to come clean.

“I’ve met this girl at the airport and I just can’t get her out of my head. Is that wrong?” I asked not knowing what to think anymore.

“Is she a fan or…?” there was a small break before he added “But, even if she is, I don’t think that’s wrong.” He said patting me on the shoulder in sign of encouragement.

“No. She hasn’t actually heard of One Direction at all. And I think that’s the good part in the story, because she’ll meet Harry, a teenage boy, not Harry Styles from One Direction.”

In Zayn’s eyes I could see comprehension because he wanted that too – to be loved for who he is, not because he’s in a famous boy band. But, he had that – with Perrie.

“I understand you completely. So, what’s her name?” he said wiggling his eyebrows. Oh, great. How am I supposed to tell him that I don’t know her name?

“I don’t know…” I mumbled.

“What?” he said asking me to repeat.

“I said I don’t know. She didn’t want to tell me because she’s  playing hard to get. I talked to her two times already. Who do you think will be our tourist guide?” My face had an expression like the answer couldn’t be more obvious. Zayn made an ‘oh’ shape with his mouth and smiled “That’s your opportunity to ask her on a date if you like her that much!” he cheered loudly.

I was really considering his idea and it didn’t sound bad at all. I could get to know her better and maybe this whole thing will work out just fine.

Nicole’s P.O.V

The whole way to my grandma’s house I was thinking what I could show to these boys. I could feel that anxiety was filling my body more and more as the minutes flew by. Before I could blink, I was in front of the hotel with a group of fans and paparazzi. I managed to get through the crowd and to the door. I got in and gasped. I’ve been living in Belgrade for 16 years and I have never been in Hyatt. It was pretty loud for a five – star hotel. People running with their suitcases, staff running around accomplishing their assignments. I felt like I don’t belong here. I’m not a part of this world. I was looking around trying to find a reception desk. I found it after a few seconds as I went to it. Pain went through my left arm as I was pushed a few meters from the place I was standing.

“I’m so sor- Nicole?” a familiar British accent rang through my ears. I turned around and saw the one and only – Liam Payne.

I looked into his chocolate eyes and smiled. Liam seemed like a really nice lad and I was glad to see him.

“Hey, Liam! It’s so nice to see you again!” a genuine smile was plastered on my face.

“I can say the same! I’m so sorry. I keep bumping into you.” he shoot me an apologetic smile and then a confused expression appeared on his face when he continued “What are you doing here?”

I thought Harry told them about me being their tourist guide, but at this point I found out that I thought wrong. “Erm…well…Actually, I’m your tourist guide through Belgrade.” I said when his confusion expression disappeared.

“Oh, why didn’t you say so?!” I shrugged my shoulders as he wrapped his arm around them. It didn’t feel weird and I don’t know how, but I felt comfortable around Liam. “C’mon! I’m taking you to meet the rest of the band!”

We walked into the elevator and my legs were shaking. What am I doing? I’m going to meet members of One Direction – one of the most popular boy bands in the world! I can only imagine how many girls wish they are in my shoes at this instant moment. The elevator ride was quiet as Liam and I were in our own thoughts. We heard a ‘ding’ and the elevator door opened. Liam went first and I followed him. This is it. Don’t freak out. Be yourself. This is most likely the first and the last time you’ll see them. Take a deep breath and it’ll be fine. Liam opened the door and walked in as I was just few inches behind him.

“Lads! Look who I’ve found in the lobby!” Liam yelled and stepped aside, revealing me. I looked at four boys around 19 and smiled at them. Their gaze was on me. One of the boys was blonde, the other one had really dark hair and darker tan, the third boy was a brunette and then there was Harry. My gaze was locked with Harry’s until Liam spoke up “Guys, this is Nicole and she’s our tourist guide.” I half – waved at them “Hi”. Boy with dark hair looked at Harry and shoot him a smile. A big one, actually. Harry looked at me and then at the floor. I’ve met Niall, Zayn and Louis and then it was Harry’s turn to say ‘hello’ to me. He stood up from a couch and walked towards me. He stopped when he was just few inches away from my body. He found his way to my ear and whispered “I’m so glad to see you again, Nicole.” His voice rang in my ears and a smile appeared on my face as I tried to hide it.

Harry’s P.O.V

The moment Liam stepped aside and when I saw her with her long curly hair and bright smile I got this tingly feeling. But one thing was bothering me. I thought only I knew her. I’m going to end this mystery right now. When I pulled away from her, I grabbed Liam’s hand and pulled him into my bedroom.

“How do you know her?” I whisper yelled at Liam.

“I was going to ask you the same thing!” he answered in the same tone as I posted the question. I looked at him waiting for an answer. “I’ve met her at the airport. We bumped into each other and that’s pretty much it.” Liam said and then shoot me the same look I gave him a few seconds ago.

“I’ve met her at the airport, too. And from the moment I laid my eyes on her, there was something that was telling me she’s special… And I don’t know. I just had to see her again.” A smile appeared on Liam face “Someone has a crush.” He teased me.

“I do not. I guess that….just….let’s go back.”

Was it that obvious I liked her in some way? Apparently, this was one of those crushes when you like someone just for their looks and I didn’t want to be like that. So, I decided – I’ll try to be-friend her and we’ll see what will happen. We got back into the living room and found all four of them in a deep conversation. Nicole stood up and I checked her out. I really didn’t want to do that, but it was stronger than me. I guess it’s a guy’s thing. Even in a hoddy she looked amazing and I kind of liked that she hasn’t dressed up because she’s going out with us.

“We should be get going if you guys want to see Belgrade. It’s big ya know.” She said and looked at each of us. I nodded and urged Niall to go get Paul.

”Who’s Paul?” she questioned “Is he the sixth member or what?” A smirk appeared on my face as I got close to her “Well…you see…he’s our babysitter.” She chuckled and we got out of the hotel room. We got through the crowd of fans and paparazzi who were waiting for us outside and got into a rented car. Nicole gave the driver instructions and we drove off.

“So, Nicole” Zayn started “Your English is pretty good. Where did you learn it?” she smiled at him. Woah…I wish she smiled more often because her smile was so hypnotizing.

“I’ve been learning English almost 10 years now in school and stuff. And thank you, Zayn.” It seems like she really fits into our company. She’s feeling laid back and comfortable with us which is a good thing.

Nicole’s P.O.V

The boys were asking me questions and I was really amused with some of Louis’ that were something like ‘Do you like Lamborghini’s?’ or ‘Do you have lots of Kevins around here?’ That’s when I found out that Kevin was actually a pigeon. Louis is really funny and it was really interesting and amusing being in his company. I’m not saying the other lads are boring, they are funny too. I found out a lot about them and I realized that they were just five normal lads who can sing. And God they have amazing voices. Actually, stunning! I’ve never heard one of their songs and I have to admit that I kind of liked them. Soon, we got to the Avala Tower. We’ve been there for four hours. I was exhausted just after the first thing on the list. After that we visited The New Palace, The White Palace, The Old Royal Palace and Republic square (Main square)… We have even gone to Marakana, the football stadium of Red Star Belgrade, as I knew the lads would love it. They took a few pictures and we went to our next location. My legs were killing me, but I wasn’t complaining. Harry was right. I did have the best time of my life and I’m glad I accepted this offer. The next location was Knez Mihajlova – the main pedestrian street in Belgrade – and on their surprise, it was crowded. I didn’t thought about this. Someone could recognize them and the last thing I needed was to run.

“Oh, great.” Harry mumbled and looked at me. I kind of felt guilty, but I had to show them one of my favourite places in Belgrade – Kalemegdan (Belgrade Fortress). Luck was on our side as we passed not being noticed. We’ve got to Kalemegdan just in the moment the sun was setting. We sat on the bench to relax as we were exhausted to death. Liam, Niall, Zayn and Louis were on one bench and I went to sit on another one.

I sat down and watched the sunset. Memories started flashing back as a tear rolled down my cheek. Please, not now. Please! Harry took a seat beside me.

“Hey, hey…what’s wrong?” he asked worried? I wiped the tear away and shook my head “Nothing. I’m fine.” This didn’t convince him.

“Nicole, we’re not going back until you tell me what’s wrong.” He is one persistent lad.

“This is one of my favourite places. My parents took me here every time I was sad, so I could watch the sunset. That was before they abandoned us. I don’t even know why I’m telling you this. You have your own problems.” I can’t believe I just confessed to Harry one of my biggest secrets.

“Come on…let’s go for a walk and you can tell me anything you want…” he smiled to me and I felt just a bit better.

As I was telling Harry my life story I started crying. I hate crying in front of other people.  I just don’t like to show my weak side. He came closer and hugged me tightly. I felt safe in his arms. My world has backbone when I’m into his arms. The other way, my world is falling apart.

Soon, we had to get back. In one hand it was good ‘cause I was tired and on the other I didn’t want this day to end. They dropped me off outside of my building. All five of them, plus Paul waved furiously as they were getting out of my sight. This is one of the best days in my life and I won’t forget it for sure! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708 40 53
Life in the limelight leads to constant twists and turns, but isn't that how all life works? Things may not be predictable, but everything happens fo...
3.2M 45.4K 69
When you bump into someone and make history with them, Your meant to be all along. This is a story of an ordinary girl who eventually falls in love w...
4.2K 85 60
~everyone can have a dark past right, even the one you least expect~ This is a stroy about a girl and some big choices she needs to do [Niall Horan o...
Heartlines By Ev

Fanfiction

88 1 7
-and what good is a heart if all it does it hurt?