The Cold Star |Seventeen FF |

By BlueChipMochi

☆Highest rank : #3 Seventeen #9 Hoshi #1 Depress #6 Wonwoo #3 Jun #1 Sebong #14 dk #4 Hoshi ☆NEWEST RANK : #2... More

1: Rude
2: Uncle
3: Beginning
4: Lie
5: Unexpected
6: Detention
7: Choked
8: Secret
9: Project
10: Stay
11: Sick
12: Nightmare
13: Limp
14: Care
15: Gang
16: Past
17: Miss
18: Night trip
19: Reunion
20: Calamity
21: No one
•ANNOUNCEMENT•
22 : Sleep
23: Suspiscious
24: Ignored
25: Rashes
26: Book
27: Regret
28: Monday
29: 3 Years Ago
30: Feeling
31: Crush
32: Dating
33: Fall
34: Pretty
35: Despise
36: Kill
37: Planned
38: Now
39: Coward
40: Stranger
41: IQ test
42: Forever
43: Past lover
44: Triggering
45: Kind
46: Little date
47: Report
48: Hope
49: Monster
50: A mess
51: Hae
52: Empty
53: Apology
54: Healing
56: Game on
57: Ice Cream
58: Aware
59: Proud
60: Decision
61: Trust
62: Emergency
63: Out of time
64 : Home
65: Not anymore
66: The Favour
67: Favourite girl
68: Final
THANKS TO

55: Special

1.3K 45 8
By BlueChipMochi

"What is it? I will tell you everything!" I said desperately.

"I thought you don't wanna tell anyone about us," Mingyu wondered and stopped on his track. His hands unconsciously were supporting me now as he piggy back me in proper way.

I did a little thinking, "Hmm, yeah. Uncle Jaehun might kill you."

"He will kill me?" He gasped.

Flashback

"You.. and Mingyu.. has a thing?" His voice came out breathy.

"No!" I replied him almost immediately, while my brain was busy working to make any lies. "I mean no, this is not only from him. The boys gave me together and I put in one bag."

"You really meant it right? I won't let them go easily if they ever tried to have a thing with you." He warned, and I licked my lips.

End~

I tilted my head to look at him when he became silence, there's a hint of confusion and hurt in his expression. I laughed inwardly when he couldn't even hide his real feelings.

"Did it upset you, Mingyu,yah? Don't be, I just don't want to lose you." I said and his head immediately snapped towards me causing me to hold my breath in. He observed me for a few seconds.

"Nice try, Haeun. Then tell me how did Jeonghan hyung knew about us, or I will drop you." He threatened with his infamous smirk.

I blinked my eyes and felt a rush of heat on my face, whether it was because our face were too close to each other, or because of his adorable fangs made its appearance.

"You wouldn't do that." I said as I tightened my hold around his neck more, smirking so confidently. He was taken aback as his smirk was now gone.

"Yes, I will. You want a proof?" He warned as he put up his serious look. Slowly, I sighed in defeat.

"Okay, okay, I will tell you."

"Go on, I'm listening." He said and I groaned softly.

"I didn't tell anything to Jeonghan though. He knew it by himself, you know, his brain is no joke. We can't fool him even we deny everything." I explained truthfully.

As soon as he heard me, Mingyu tilted his head to the side and continued walking to our destination. His hair swaying with him, making you smiled silently watching his soft locks copy his action.

"Why's that hyung has a very good intuitions? It's scary!" He wondered out loud. "Don't interact with him too much, it still upset me that you met him first before me."

Mingyu had recently taken up asking me things with an overprotective tone. I already tried to stop him, but he knew that it annoyed me, so he kind of had a reason to keep it up.

"Do you get it, Haeunie?"

I snickered, " Arasseo."

"Good girl," Mingyu chuckled to himself, patting my head. Suddenly, a realization hit me as I felt absurd at his tone. I felt like he treated me as his puppy.

"Tch, aren't i submissive? This is bad, when did my character become this way? Yah!" I huffed due to which Mingyu startled.

"You're like an ahjumma. Changing your character to an ahjumma?" He teased.

"Omo yah! You meanie!" I hit his broad back, mimicking an ahjumma voice. Mingyu laughed at this while walking leisurely up the hill.

I let out a out smile and and when he glanced at me over his shoulder, I quickly put up a nonchalant face.

I was so lost in thought, that suddenly snapped up from my reverie when Mingyu called my name.

"Haeun, we've arrived."

"Huh?"

I looked at him with raised brows before got off from him and scanned the surrounding where he had brought me to.

The small park was surrounded by Seoul city which offers a mesmerizing view at night as it lights up. I gaped in awe as it was a good place for a nighttime stroll and to get an overall view of the city, but the struggle to reach up here was real. It was so beautiful, the outskirt park offered a panoramic view of the city from any point.

"Wah, it's so beautiful! How did you know about this place?" I closed my eyes as the night breeze gave a soothe feeling through my veins. He really knew how I literally love viewing a scenery. It was calming.

"It's amazing isn't? I'm glad that you love it. Not many people know about this park, only people live around here knows." Mingyu replied, and I turned around to him only to flinch a little when his face was only an inch from mine.

We stared to each other for a few seconds. Slowly, his smile broaden as he still locked his eyes into mine. As we were locking eyes to each other, it felt like the time passed in slow motion and there was warmth air engulfing us. I had to admit, his smile has a gravity that always pulled me towards him.

Mingyu cupped my face, "Let's eat while enjoying the view. Nari ahjumma made it specially for you."

He held my hand and dragged me to sit on a bench. I watched him taking out containers from the paper bag and setting them up in between us. He opended the food container and almost immediately the delicious smell came out and get into my nose, awekening all my taste buds.

"Did she cook all of this? This is insane!" I gasped loudly while looking all of the mouth-watering dishes he brought.

"Wipe your drool Haeun," Mingyu commented as he was setting up the food. " Nari ahjumma knew that you sicked, so she kept persisting me to bring you to home but I said that you still need to rest."

"I need to rest? Rest? Then why did you drag me to walk up here?" I raised a brow at him, crossing my arms.

Upon that, Mingyu frozed from whatever he was doing. He glanced at me and pursed his lips like a red handed child.

"Ah, that's because... I won't ditch my favourite girl to see this scenery alone." Mingyu defended but I still kept my straight face on.

"Now now, open your mouth." He picked up a piece of kimbap and offered it to me. I kept my mouth shut at first and he's started to pout.

"My hand hurts. Aahh, open your mouth." He tried to feed me again and because I was so hungry that I couldn't resist the appetizing food , I ate it right away.

"Hmm! Jinjjasmashiesso! ( It's so tasty!)" I exclaimed with mouthful mouth.

"Aigoo, you eat really well." He chuckled as seeing my reaction, and it was blissful.

"So..."He spoke out suddenly after a moment, looking at me. I asked him to continue.

"How was it?...You went to the aiport to send your father off right?" He opened the coke cans.

"Can I tell you a secret? It's freaking awkward to see him smiling at me. You know like, I've never seen him stretch his mouth that big for me." I replied, still couldn't believe what I witnessed this morning.

My father departed to China this morning, and I surprisingly willing to go with uncle Jaehun and Hoshi.

"Even uncle Jaehun said that when he saw my father gave a smile, he was close to punch my father." I continued before sipping on my drink and Mingyu let out a chuckle.

"Uncle Jaehun being so dramatic, but okay, put that aside. Now, in serious tone, tell me how'd you feel? I thought you like it?"

That question made me stop from reaching for another piece of bulgogi. I turned to look at Mingyu as I saw he pursed his lips, observing my reaction.

I exhaled, and shrugged. "Forgiveness is a difficult thing to do. The memory of him hurting me replayed on a loop in my mind and I feel the emotions overtake my body when I think of it."

"I have to admit all I feel is a heaviness in my heart. It's hard but I just realized one, letting go and be freed from hatred is the best way for now. So I can be the person I used to be." I smiled faintly and Mingyu entwined our free hands together. His brown eyes lit up as he looked at me so intently.

"Can I share a secret too?" He asked and I nodded.

"One day, I met this one girl on a rainy day. She had a really pale skin playing under the rain without any worries getting sick." He let out a meaningful smile as his gaze didn't astray from me.

I furrowed my brows as it took me a moment to realize what he was talking about.

"Are you reminding me about our first 'not so good' encounter, Gyu?"

"She's the badass and cold girl I've ever met. She don't really care about anything and fight everyone who against her and I was one of the victims."

His face darkened a little and I shrugged, admitting his claim.

"But most importantly, it caught me off guard when I saw her smile for the first time, it can make people fall for her instantly. And now, she has my whole heart. " He tilted his head while smirking, as though he was proud of it.

"So, who was that?" I held onto a poker face, pretending not to know to tease him. "Is it your ex-girlfriend?"

That's when Mingyu gave me his sharp glare as he let my hand away and raked his hair to the back. I smiled sheepishly while munching my food. It's been awhile since I annoyed him.

"It might be hard to believe a handsome boy like me doesn't have any dating experience," He shrugged and I rolled my eyes at him, " for real, I don't have any."

"It's you, Haeun. It's you all along, the one who stole my heart."

"Don't lie to me, Kim Mingyu. "

"I'm not! You can ask Seungkwan for confirmation!" He defended, frowning ever so cutely.

"Well, I will ask him later." I said when actually I already knew it as Seungkwan had told me before.

I took a slice of kimchi using my chopsticks and tried to feed him. A smile immediately replaced his pout as I saw he opened his mout and ate the kimchi. I snorted at him because of his sudden change of emotion.

"But you also don't have any, right?" I heard him asking after he had finished swallowing the food. I looked uo to see his eyes full of curiosity.

"Are you kiddding me? Yah, I'm quite popular in my old school you know." I smirked.

"For making trouble?" He smirked back to me in amusement as he took a slice of egg rolled.

"Part of it." I grimaced which caused him to laugh.

And that's when Mingyu accidently knocked my coke over and it spilled to the ground, wasted.

"YAH Mingyu!!!!"

-----------------

AUTHOR POV

After eating, Mingyu and you were sitting on the bench gazing down at the city. Both of you lay in comfortable silence for a moment, enjoying the night and city view that slowly drifted into darkness.

You looked down on your lap as Mingyu was holding your hand ever since and it felt like he didn't want to let it go. His hands were so big and warmer than yours. You were not really the sweet type but you were learning it because of him. He deserved more love.

A smiled slowly slipped onto your lips as you stared at him from the side silently. You had to admit you missed his presence around you. He would always pamper you like a child and act like a real fool. A fool that have an amazing visual.

You didn't know a broken hearted person like you could feel the wave of loneliness because you missed Mingyu so much. It was more like a heart ache that made you crave his affection. Because of that, you felt self doubt in your ability to have a boyfriend like him.

"Tch, did you like me so much?" He voiced out suddenly, snapping you out of your reverie that you blinked your eyes and he was smiling mischievously.

"What?"

"Don't do that. You are seducing me with your stare." Mingyu said nonchalantly which made you flustered. You pouted while furrowing your brows.

"Excuse me? I'm not seducing you!"

"Yes you did." He said with an amused expression plastered on his face.

"No."

A small smile crept onto his lips as he moved closer to you, "What's in your mind while staring at me?" He asked teasingly and immediately you glared at him annoyingly.

"Seriously, Kim Mingyu." You warned as you crossed your arms. And Mingyu laughed again while pointing at your expression. He thought you were cute defending yourself.

"I'm just kidding, Kim Haeun." He teased. You sighed and looked away. You noticed Mingyu shook his head before patted your hair which fluttered you a little.

You turned to look at him again when he leaned his head on your shoulder and to your suprise he heaved a sigh which sent you a weird a feeling. A guilt gnawing inside you as you realized, maybe because you were too focus on yourself for the past weeks till you forgot how Mingyu feel these days, with you, with his upcoming race. So, you decided to ask him.

"Hey, did something wrong?" You asked softly and engulfed his left hand with your hands. Even though, you couldn't observe his expression but you knew he something was bothering him.

He shifted his head a little on your shoulder, "Let's stay just like this for awhile."

"Mingyu-ya.." You started to worried even more when he sounded like that. "Did your coach give you a hard time with training?"

You heard he let out a small chuckle and he simply nodded. A small smile crept onto your lips as you leaned your head on his head, before slightly carressing his locks.

Your gesture was literally surprised Mingyu, but he didn't complain because he kinda like it. He was quietly holding back his smile as you couldn't see it.

"It's tiring now, but when you look back on it later it'll be worth it. And you always have your lucky charm with you right? I believe you can endure it well." You whispered teasingly.

"You always know what to say to ease me, " Mingyu muttered softly, in a proud tone.

Without realizing, a bitter feeling slowly tugged in your heart. You bet , you said it that to remind yourself too. After what happened at you for the past weeks, you tried every way to stay away from everyone including Mingyu. But you only got yourself hurt even more, because you already attached to him and your friends.

And later, you found out the reason of your clinginess was because they made you felt something after feeling numb for a long time.

There were so many questions you wanted to ask him and you expected he had even more to ask you. But, you didn't know where to begin. You didn't know what Mingyu was thinking, but if he ask, would you willing to answer everything? Truthfully?

Mingyu lifted up his head, and both of you turned to face each other when a faint smile painted on his lips as he tilted his head cutely.

"Can I hug you?" Mingyu opened his arms and stared at you with his puppy eyes.

Your brows inclined at his words. You can never predict what he was going to say or do next. But, you eventually let him as you came closer to him.

As soon as he hugged you, you wrapped your hands around his waist and rested your chin on his shoulder, basically, cuddling. He carresed the back of your head gently.

"Aigoo, Haeun.. you're so amazing. How did you become so strong like this?" He muttered, tightening his embrace.

"What do you mean?" You inquired in puzzled. He pulled away from the hugged and cupped your left cheek.

"You know, Haeun-ah... it's amaze me that you still can say a heartwarming words at me and give me strength. Despite of what had happened to you, I thought I was the one who supposed to do that. So, don't ever think that you're weak and useless Haeun. Erase all the negative thoughts in your head." He ended with a smile and left you speechless.

You kept mum, your words were stucked behind your throat. And it was not because of his charming smile, but his words.

"That's your charming point, I meant it." He added. Taking his words, you found yourself smiling back at him, but it was a sad smile.

"Thank you, Gyu. But, maybe that's because I'm tired to depend on people anymore. So I have to stand on myself."

"Why? You can depend on me, Haeun." He said almost immediately, a frown plastered on his face. You shook your head.

"Yes, I still couldn't believe that you are here by my side. But it's just that," You trailed off, averting your eyes from him. "I'm scared, if I'll become more messier if one day you're not here, when I need you the most."

You wished you could tell him that car accident 3 years ago, but at that moment, you know you couldn't, and because of that you found yourself looking down in disappointment. Why was it like this? You always had to refrain yourself from telling him your past, although it always didn't feel right for you.

"That's not gonna happen, Haeun. I'll stay with you from this moment, because nothing can stop me from doing so." He assured, gently grabbed both your hands. You slowly looked at him.

"Mingyu-ya, aren't you find me pitiful and pathetic? You know.. don't you feel disgusted-"

He cut you off by planting a kiss on your cheek which made you taken aback. You blinked yout eyes in confusion as you couldn't grasp what had just happen.

"I like you, and even at your worst, I can't help but still like you." He confessed with his eyes reflected of seriousness. That's the thing about your weak point, Mingyu always utter his words genuinely that you couldn't help but to believe in him.

"Let's make a bet." You suggested.

"Out of nowhere? What kind of bet?" A baffle expression showed on his face.

"If you could make it until the final round in your race, I will visit you at the race venue and watch you compete." You answered causing Mingyu to baffle for a moment.

"Are you serious ? But you kinda hate to go to place like that." He frowned. You shook your head saying that it's okay. He gave you alot of support during your study for exam last time, so you wanna return the favor.

"I won't let you go without your lucky charm," You revealed, giggling as you obeserved Mingyu's astounded expression.

"I'm going to work really really hard then! So you can see how cool your boyfriend is!" He was smiling ever so widely before he squezzed your cheeks.

It hurt and you were about to mad at him but your anger stucked on your throat when he suddenly attached his lips against yours.

-------------------------------

Vacay!

You took a deep breath as you were walking on the sandy shores and gazed up at the blue sky above you.

The weather was so nice and you decided to take a walk at the beach alone first after settled down your things in your room, but not before borrowing Hoshi's shade. The smell of the sea instantly awakened your soul. You let out a warm smile as you were looking at the view in front of you.

You stopped at your track and gazed at your barefooted feet on the soft sand, from the kids building sandcastles to a boy running with a broad smile towards you - wait, he's Hoshi.

"Yaaaa," Hoshi squelled enthusiastically, stomping his feet. "This is so exciting!! The sea is so pretty! It's been awhile since I went to a beach."

You smiled at his giddy laugh. He's such a small hamster when he feels excited.

"Where's uncle?" You asked as there was no sign of him coming to the beach. Hoshi shrugged his shoulder.

"Oh, we're together just now, but when I looked around he's not there anymore. Maybe he went to the washroom."

"You brought extra towel, didn't you?" You asked, enjoying the nice breeze that swept over the sand. You couldn't wait to run into the salty ocean and watch the sunset view by the shore with your loves one. Silently, you were hoping your boyfriend and friends were here too.

Your jean shorts hugged your body while the shirt you had stolen from Hoshi hung loosely on your body. You just grabbed it because you realized you didn't do the laundry yet, most of your shirts were dirty and unwashed.

You gasped suddenly when a pair of hands pushed your back into the ocean, causing you to lose your balance and fell into the water.

Not before you realized what had happen, a big splash unfolded after your eyes which made you close your eyes again as the water splashing over your face. You gasped and wiped your face only to witness it was Hoshi being thrown away.

You looked up to find Jaehun was smiling mischievously at you and Hoshi.

"Let's have some fun!" Jaehun exclaimed, punching his fist into the air.

Then, Hoshi and you stare to each other dumbfoundedly before it turned meaningful as you both signalling an evil plan for Jaehun who just ruined your peaceful moment. You and Hoshi's teamwork were always amazing when it cames to tease the older man.

As if it was counted, both of you stood up at the same time and chase Jaehun to throw him into the ocean too.

-------------------------------------

After playing too much with water , three of you felt tired and sat at the white beach chairs as the moment you've waiting for had come. You watched the sun set beautifully, the blue coloured sea had became orange-ish because of the sun reflection.

Jaehun smile at the scene, you looked so calm and peaceful. Most importantly, he was glad that his niece was able to smile genuinely right now. Since you were too immerse with the beautiful view, Jaehun sneaked towards the hotel to clean himself after informing Hoshi.

After a moment, the sky slowly darkened and the beach lit up faintly by the artificial lights. You turned around when someone's approached you and drapped a blanket on you.

"Aren't you feeling cold? Your cloth is wet though," Hoshi asked. He stood in front of you.

"No, I'm fine." You assured with a faint smile.

He raised his brows, didn't seem to agree with it but he ignored it anyway as he sat next to your chair. A moment of silence passed by as you enjoying the night beach view while fiddling with your silver bracelet wrapped around your wrist.

Hoshi watched your action and made him being curious again. It looked old but you still wearing it.

"Does the bracelet meant something to you?" He asked. You snapped up, as if you just realized something. Then, you just looked away.

"Ah, Hoshi! I'm hungry after playing. Lets have a dinner, shall we?" Before Hoshi could even reacted, you already got up and headed to the lobby.

HOSHI POV:

After we had our dinner, I had prepared games for us to play on the night as we gathered at my room which I shared with uncle Jaehun.

"I am too old for a game! Yahh," Uncle Jaehun whined as both me and Haeun dragged him to sit on the floor and play with us.

"Eyy uncle! You don't have right to say that when you are the one who start throwing us into the ocean just now." Haeun remarked as she rolled her eyes, and I laughed in agreement.

"She's right! She's right! Woah! I thought you a middle schooler! I got confused for awhile." I exclaimed in awed as our uncle looked at us under his sharp gaze intensely.

"That's why! Because of that I'm tired now. I was surprised by myself too..." He threw his head to the back which let out a laughter from Haeun and me.

----------

"Oh, we had so much fun here... arasseo.. I will tell Haeun. Bye mom!" I ended the call with my mother as we couldn't talk for long as she had to do something.

"Haeun-ah, my mom send a regard to you." I told her but there was no response as we were both in her room. Uncle Jaehun already drifted in his dreamland because of exhaustion.

"Haeun-ah!" I called her again but still, she didn't hear me.

I walked up to her to the balcony and found out that she was lost in her own world now thinking about something while watching the sea view in front of our hotel. A smirked spread on my lips when an evil thought cross my mind.

"Kim Haeun!!" I surprised her from the back due to which she let out a colourful profanity and I laughed so hard at that.

"Yah!!! You shi-! My heart almost bursted out!"

She yelled dramatically with anger laced on her voice. I couldn't stop my laugh at her reaction and yet somehow it felt refresh to see this side of her again.

"I can't help it. I called you many times but I guess your ears are all blocked. You were so out of yourself!" I raised my brows and she dropped her arms to the side before sighed heavily.

"I did? Maybe because of too much sea water got into my ears." She huffed, now smirking at me.

"Make sense," I nodded , quickly agreeing with her.

"What do you wanna say just now?" Haeun asked when she had calmed down.

"Huh? Oh.. My mom send a regard to you. She said she will visit us again soon." I answered. Almost immediately, Haeun turned to look at me.

"Tch, I feel sorry for her because I'm not interacting with her that much even she's my aunt." Haeun grimaced.

"That explains why you are mean in every way." I turned to look at her and saw her pursed her lips, which it she was admitting my words.

The night view of the beach was so calming as I found myself taking a deep breath, enjoying the soft breeze.

"Yah.. your idea is so great! I didn't expect that our short trip will be fun like this. It's sad that we're going home tomorrow.." I pouted a little upon saying that and Haeun snickered in amusement.

"Exactly," Haeun nodded in agreement before slightly smirking at me. "Look what we've done to our uncle. He's faint now because he used so much energy playing with us.." She chuckled, shaking her head. I let out a laughter at her remarked.

Because we were having so much fun throwing ourselves into the water this evening. Even the families around us were looking at us weirdly, witnessing 3 grown people acting like a bunch of  kids. And at the same time, I swore it was the brightest smile I had ever seen on Haeun's face.

I didn't mention about this, but when Haeun gave me cold shoulder for the past weeks, I was quite frustrated about it because I didn't have any clue why did she mad at me. As a family it was usual to bicker over small things and I was mad at her too. My temper was quite no joke too.

But since she refused to meet our friends and kicked them out from our house last time, I kind of heard her conversation with uncle Jaehun, I began to understand Haeun's reason to be angry at me. And she has right to feel like that.

Finally, I understood what Wonwoo meant by it might cost her life. It was my fault too for invading her privacy. I was not supposed to tell our friends about her life without her consent which literally hurt her pride and vulnerablity. It was already hard enough for me to accept the fact that Haeun had suffered all of that, I couldn't imagine how she handle that painful times alone.

"Didn't you want to ask me something, Soonyoung?" Haeun snapped me out of my deep thought. She leaned on the glass fence while staring blankly at the view. Her voice was just above whispered.

"Huh?"

"I mean,... I suddenly gave you cold shoulder during the exam week. Weren't you curious the reason behind it?" She repeated, but she didn't look at me.

"I am. But overheard you're talking with uncle about it. I'm sorry for making you feel like that way. I'm sorry, " I revealed with a heavy heart.

"I didn't mean it. Really." I added.

"The part you overheard the conversation or the part you tell the boys about my past?" She raised her eyebrows as my eyes widened.

"Well.. both?" I scratched my head a little showing her a apologetic smile.

A brief silence took over us , and I glanced at Haeun hesitantly.

"Who is Wonu that you've been mentioned about?" The question finally left out my mouth, yet tje heaviness was remained inside my chest.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Haeun frozed in her spot. At that moment, I didn't have the courage to look at her directly, because last time I brought this thing up, it triggered her so much.

"As expected, I know you will ask."

I gulped at her answer, and suddenly the night breeze oddly turned cold and darker.

"I hate to admit it, Soonyoung... but he's someone that will always has a special place in my heart."

A/N: hello guys!!! I hope this will make up the slow update from me. Please forgive this author for not regularly update ㅠㅠ

So how was it? The sibling fight finally solved! Mingyu and Haeun sweet moment.

Dont you guys miss the other boys?  Comment and vote !

And shout out to Lee_Sage96 for a lovely cover!! You are so talented! 😍 the cover is so pretty. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.9K 47
"did you really think that i want to be like this?" "you could have told me earlier. i don't want to lose you" "it's already late. just go" highest r...
74.6K 4.5K 13
In which a boy breaks a self-made promise of a flower shop worker.
49.2K 1.8K 17
𝐒𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐄. | 동경. - 최승철 세븐틴 - CHOI SEUNGCHEOL. no one says goodbye unless they want to see you again. start: 05 • 07 • 19 end: 08 • 17 • 19 [ 31...
93.6K 4.3K 38
In which Jeon Wonwoo and I sort of got married... in a parallel world, yes! Between the time when I had to work extra harder than how I expected to f...