Dodging Deku

By The_4_Wall_Repairer

Izuku Midoriya is Not quirkless as you would think - actually He has a really powerful quirk of 'God-Class' (... More

1. I have a Quirk !!!
2. Ultra instincts
3. The Training and the cute Girl
5. One For All and the entrance Exams
6. Acceptance in UA and first day at UA
7. Room tour and day off
8. All Might's Class
9. U.S.J Chaos
10. Monster Vs Symbol of Peace
11. Big Announcement
12. A Time Chamber ?
13. A Saiyan ?
14. Goodbye and another Date
15. Sports Festival starts!
16. Sports Festival Tournament 1Vs1
17. THE WINNER OF THE FESTIVAL IS-
Credits for an awesome name
18. Minas little heaven
Tagged.......BITCH
19. Interesting Choices
Izukus Forms and Costume
20. A Old man, Two deadly foes. What do you want more ?
21. The Elite

4. DAD-MIGHT!? and a Date

15.1K 142 203
By The_4_Wall_Repairer

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE / WHY ARE YOU HERE !!?" Both were screaming on top of there lungs . " So first you know one another already that's good but how and when did you met and I want to have a accurate explaination than I can give an why Toshi is here. " Said Inko innocent but at the same time freatingly. Izuku was now sweating bullets but still gone first. " S-soo remember the time I said I got someone to t-t-train m-me this certain one I w-wanted to invite s-ome-time a-and he actually gave me the schedule I showed you a-and Toshi and I met after his All-Migh- " Izuku cut himself off because hes an really big idiot " a-ahhhhhh i-i-i-i-i-i-mmm-m-n-m-hm-ean Ahhh " " Calm down my boy, calm down okay she knows already that I'm All-Might *whisper but not of OFA so try not to say that whisper* so there is no problem " said Yagi with an whisper to the end that only our Young-Izuku heard.

" Ah-aahh ah ok t-thats a relief so I met him on the sludge villian incident you remember on TV ? Before that happened, he attacked me and All Might was right behind him as I the first time activated my quirk and blasted him away. After that he woke me up because I fell uncounsions and as I was awake he mentioned my quirk and I said I can't activate it. He laughed and asked me my name and how it felt do activate my quirk so that's why i know how to activate the Ultra Instinct " Omen " and after that he gone to his Toshinori- Small-Might form and he explained me even when I can't believe that Toxic Chainsaw did this wound hes far to weak...whatever after I rescued Kacchan he was impressed and offered me to train. " " Well that was everything actually but I have to say one or two things to that. So first I want to ask something didn't you're quirk or form whatever- wasn't it called Ultra Instinct ? And not Ultra Instinct " OMEN " because if it sounds how I think it sound you still have not reached you're limit of its power am I wrong ? And second I wanted to mention that you might wanted to text this friend of yours right after that. "
Said an still very father like sounding Toshi the 8th user of OFA.

"Yeah I think I can still improve and I only have god reflexes no god power meaning that I need to be stronger in an physical why when it's even possible and second yeah I will do that. And now it's your turn mum."

" So I met Toshi and when we where younger before he was All-Might and I prefer that you eat now and you can take it to you're room but only this one time ok sweetheart ? " Asked Inko very Motherly.

" Yeah no problem and thx mom and btw Toshi treat here well or

Y̷͇͍̙̬̍̌̅̋o̶̡͓͈̲͙̖͚̽ű̵̉ͅ ̵̢̝͎͙͍͚̖̟̝̉̊̄̌̃̓̌͛͆̄ẅ̸̢̧̼̭̙́̓̽͋̐̕o̸̢͔̮̰̠͋́̋͛̚n̴̫͔̣̤̺̣̓̾́̀̾'̶̠̖͓͇̠͔̲͌̋̇̈̎̊͠t̴̡̳̤̜̥̻͂̉͗̀̈̂ ̸̡̢̭̟̦͑̓̓̈́̈͑͊̃s̵̛̫̗̘͇̙̥̺̄̄̈́͛̆͋e̶͈͚̓̅̍̅̔̚e̴̪͉͒͌̆̾̊̅ ̷̖̝̉̽̔͊́̇̕d̶̞͔̩̖̟͇̹̳͓̻͂́̾̓̓̿͗̽̕ą̵͇͕͚̜̥̜̆̇̉͑͠ȳ̸̛̝̖̫̯̽̌͌̊͆̾͠ļ̸̬̭̦̠̫͖̭͎͎̈͛̚i̴̹͌̑͂̑̒̃̐̄͛͠g̵͙͕̩̺̓̅̏̀̓̅̑̈́͘͠ḣ̵̼̙͚̮̭͕̻̗̈́͛̆̈́͐t̶̡̰͊̃̋͛ ̷̫̼̺̪̓́́̏̿̌̍͂̋̄ͅẽ̸̩̈́͝v̴̢͇̙̦͈̭̫̳̩̔̐͌̚ḛ̴̢̟̥̼̉̉͘͠͝ŗ̶̫̤͌̚-̷̦̟̣̖͙̺͔̼͖̓͗̉͒͆̌

*SLAM* " He was cut off by a smack from his mother and he squirmed an apologised all the while Toshi sweated bullets.

As Izuku got in his room he received a text message from Mina (Mina💜 on phone) that says :

Hey Zuku!
I thought about today and think we should met somewhere like Saturday from 2 pm to 7 pm if that's okay ? And btw I can't say how much I missed you my love💚😝😁

Izuku smiled from ear to ear but didn't blushed he only expected something like that from her.

By Mina

' OMGOMGOMGOMG WHAT SHOULD I DO DID I THE RIGHT THING HE WAS ALWAYS SHY OMGOMGOMG- ' Her thoughts were cut off by a text that said :

Yeah no problem I would love to go ! But can we meet at the gunhead gym I train there normally a bit earlier.

Mina: Yeah we can actually it's just 3 train stops from my place.

Izuku: Yeah then let's talk about what happend till now.

After some casual speaking I brought you time skip by a Chibi Izuku and Mina texting and laughing on there phone

"Mum I will stay here okay ? I will meeting someone and I'm propaply home around 7" said Izuku in his training clothes and his muscles shirt that leaves nothing to the imagination. "Ok him but just text if you have sometrouble....."after some silence "it's a girl isn't it ?" Said Inko with a smug "N-N-NO THATS NOT WHAT I-I MEAN Y-YES IT IS A -G-G-I-R-R
L B-B-B-B-BGB-UT ITS- " He began rambling as his mother laughed and watched " It's ok don't worry just come home save kay?" Inko said in a tone everyone even the symbol of chaos would sink in to it and do everything she wants.
"O-okay *sigh* thanks mum"after the elder Midoriya was gone and Izu had already showered and his muscles shirt with and hoodie and a spare jacket around his hip.

Imagine it with his normal hairs, his hoodie AND JACKET (both green) and more muscle like this 

Ik I use this pic often but it's too damn good

' 10 minutes early .... Huh she always came late to everything so I just have to wait a bit lon-' "HEY! IZU~!" His thoughts were interrupted by an Mina running towards him with an All-Might rivaling grin on her face.

Without the necklace

" H-hey Minz, y-you Look g-g-great " Izuku blushed because of what Mina was wearing and got deep red just by looking at it even when it wasn't that revealing. " Ohhhh~ what are you wearing there muscle shirt or what an even back to old nicknames no ? " " o y-yeah I have a jacket a-a-and a hoodie because l-later it's getting cold and I still had my warmer hoodie"

" Kay, now~ where do you want to go ? I was thinking of the arcade and maybe even some bowling or karaoke " Exclaimed a very excited Mina " That w-would be great but can we get to a c-cafe first I'm starving and Im thirsty after 6 hours of Gym and exercising " "wait..WHAT YOU WERE 6 HOURS EARLIER AWAKE AND MADE SPORT ! So I know you always trained and thing and even cleaning the beach but on top extra 6 Hours of gym that's freaking heavy !" Screamed a Mina that's slowly getting them to people look at them .

"M-minz c-c-could we g-go...p-p-please?" Said a nervous Izuku " Huh ?" Looking around she saw people looking at them so she decided to take The Ultra Instinct user by holding his hand and taking him to a famous cat cafe.
'SHESHESHESHESHESHESHESHES HOLDING MY HAND MY GOD DONT KILL THIS MOMENT AND HOLD BACK'
After a while they got there and both ordered a milkshake Izuku a lilac blueberry- and Mina a green appelshake.

"Soo.....did you....ever get a.....Girlfriend ?" Asked Mina surprising Izuku so that he's half suffocating on his Milkshake. " N-no....i....I....I mean I got asked a couple of times yes....even when I was bullied still girls were somehow interested in me....you?" Asked a blushing Izuku . " I mean I got asked too but.....I always had someone in mind..."

After a uncomfortable silence a waiter cam up and gave the two a cup with ice two spoons, it was huge and had a heart on top. " I'm s-sorry Miss but we didn't ordered that " " Ahh theres no such problem it's on house for couples " she said with a rather sad look and left while Mina and Izuku were trying to collect what happened and when they were done they steamed heavily but still ate in silence .

After they were done and ordered a drink to go for both of them the waiter left a note with her phone number that said "Call me if you don't happy ❤️
************ "

He blushed even more and as he calmed down he spoke "S-s-so w-whats n-n-next in lin- " he was cut short when a car was seconds before crashing into the cafe he transformed with black hair with silver highlight waving in the air like water (A/N Imagine gokus hair style with Izukus fluffy hairs waving) complete silver eyes and the bluish-white-silver aura around him .

In under 1 second he brought everyone outdoor he did that so fast that multiple sonic booms were heard and after that he even stopped the car but by slam hammering it into the ground with 100% of his power (A/N Remember 100% of his power without OFA are equal to 5% of OFA) it hurt to do so but he tried his best to minimize damage even when he slammed a car into the ground.

Lucky for him no one was in the car and could stop it any way he wants.

"I-i-i-izuku w-was that y-you ?!" Said Mina frightened . Izuku turned down his Ultra Instinct asked if everyone is hurt and then turned to Mina.

" I actually wanted to show you this later on because I can control my quirk Now !" Answered a excited and happy that no one is hurt, Izuku.
" THATS SO AWESOME now you can go with me on U.A. !" "Hehehehe i think so " after some looking for the police they find a police officer were a car crashed and it was the one wich sent the other flying.

After they talked to the police and Izuku getting praise for what he had done they gone playing in the Arcade

"ARGGGHHHHH HOW CAN YOU BE SO GOOD AT THIS GAME !!!!" screamed a frustrated Mina that's sweating and out of breath because she lost the 20th time on a dance battle Vs Izu. " Idk I'm just a natural talent " said an happy Izuku .

"One. Last. Time!" Said Mina with Determination piercing her eyes

"Okay bring it" awnsered Izuku surprisingly cocky.

GAME START

As both began to dance the duo had perfect scores and danced even exactly like the one on the screen they both were absolute in synch.

Izuku even started to sing along with it as it was nothing....this song was on Hardcore !

They already had a crowd around them and they screamed the name of the one they wanted to win, they only known there game name but who cares.

" Alien Queen,Alien Queen And Skillet,Skillet,Skillet "

Izuku started freestyling and even breakdancing but still doing perfect and he had a Multiplikator of 20 while Mina got one of 18 and the crowd cheered all the while.

One random guy said "Is she that stubborn he is even named after the Band why did she choose that song she'll gonna lose"
One random girl "Doesn't it makes it even a better challenge then ?"

Izuku was still singing"

It's not me it's you (you)
Always has been you
All the lies and stupid things you say and do
It's you (you)
It's not me it's you (you)
All the lies and pain you put me through
I know that it's not me it's you

You
You

It's not me it's you, you "

He was surprising cocky and even won in the end with a score of a topping 890.000 while Mina had 700.000 wich were both extremely impressive but Izuku still won.
"Oh man you're just too damn good how can you dance like that "
"I'm coming here o-often actually and made m-me quite some name y-you know " said our cinnamon roll sheepishly.
"Well let us gooaaaooouuuu~ thats freaking cold !" Screeched and shuddered a Mina that was half being a block of ice.

" D-d-do you want m-m-my hoodie? I-i-i'll still h-have my Jacket ? " It sounded more like a question then an offer but Mina still accepted . "It's so warm~ but that's too big....I don't care it's too warm and soft in that hoodie ~ !" Said an satisfied Acid User .

The walk to the train station was rather quiet but it was an comfortable silence until Izuku asked Mina something .

"Say Mina...why did we never met somewhere ever even as a coincidence until last time on the beach ?" " That's a good question....first you're way more buff and I didn't recognised you at first and actually when I changed schools we also moved away and I lost contact....but 3 months ago we moved back in here we still had our house we just moved for a while....we moved because I want to attend at UA and my brother is a second year there."

The rest walk was silent as well as the train ride when Izuku had to leave Mina wanted to give him his hoodie back but he said she should keep the hoodie until next time.

" MOM! I'm home! " Helloed his mother and ate what she made for him and got to his room.

*PING I AM HERE PING I AM HE-*

His phone range and he saw a message :

Minz💜: I truly enjoyed today and good Night~😜

E/C SRY BY THE GRAMMAR AND IF SOMETHINGS STRANGE TO READ WATTPAD IS DOING *****
Follow my Insta ;
Boizzzmeme

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 156 11
(Update: don't know what fuck happened but this book could've been better it was ok I guess but you can read if you want) I always see izuku the lege...
136K 3.2K 18
The world filled with super powers is no longer a fantasy, the most action however comes from Japan of course. We've seen plenty of flashy and powerf...
1.4M 37K 37
Everyone thinks Izuku is quirkless... even himself. When All Might crushes Izuku's dreams of becoming a hero, Izuku shuts himself into his house for...
172K 5K 33
"so what you are saying is that Bakugo is a fully trained body guard, Midoriya is one of the four states of matter and is being hunted to be turned i...