𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔...

By 1-800-neogotmyback

若い頃の僕ら "𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙚,, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚-" "𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 " - - - 𝙘... More

prólogo
uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
trece
catorce
quince
dieciséis
diecisiete
dieciocho
diecinueve
veinte
veintiuno
veintidos
veintitres

doce

1K 65 48
By 1-800-neogotmyback

another day of school, another day of hell. jisung really didn't like school. school has no purpose, like when are you ever gonna use the quadratic function in your daily life. huh? exactly never. so whats the point of showing up at this point.

jisung, sluggishly entered his math class, not feeling it. he plopped down at his everyday seat and put his head down. not too long after, he felt a tap on his shoulder. he lifted his head to see chenle smiling down at him.

"hey jisung! good morning!" chenle said, being his bubbly self. jisung couldn't help but think how adorable he is.

"hey, morning." jisung said, putting his head back down.

"so you're not feeling it this morning?"

"yup. i don't feel like doing anything today. not in the mood." jisung admitted and chenle sighed. then an idea popped into his head.

"hey jisung, why don't we just sneak out and go do something. come on, ill treat you to anything you want."

"but what about when the school finds out we skipped?"

"they won't, we'll tell them we took a sick leave. hurry before the teacher comes." chenle grabbed jisungs wrist and pulled him out the class. the stealthily sneaked out the building and made it outside.

"hah! we did it!" chenle said giggling.

"yeah, so what did you wanna do?"

"i don't know, what do you wanna do? i told you, ill take you anywhere you want. a day, just you and me." jisung felt his cheeks heat up by what he had said.

just a day, with chenle and me...

"um, i could use some new clothes..."

"great! lets go shopping! wait! i need to tell xiaojun first so then he wouldn't call me every second asking where i am." chenle quickly took out his phone and dialed his boyfriends number.

"hey junnie! i wont be at school today, im gonna hang with jisung! hope you don't mind..."

"i dont know chenle... i have a feeling he liked you..."

"oh so youre jealous.." chenle smirked.

"w-what no..."

"oh jeez, youre so cute. im sure nothing will happen, i just wanna cheer him up. hes been sad these days, you know..."

"fine, ill see you later then babe, okay bye!"

"bye xiaojun! love you!" chenle says his final goodbye and hangs up.

"okay lets go!"

both boys enter the mall and look around for stores that fit jisungs liking. they enter a store and immediately start scanning some clothing. jisung took some shirts and jeans to construct an outfit and chenle did the same. after a while, they headed to the dressing room.

"here try on these. i think they would look great on you!" chenle handed jisung a couple hoodies and shirts.

"i thought you were buying for yourself?"

"oh no, i thought you could use some helping finding clothes." jisung cheeks tinted a light pink and shyly smiled.

"well thank you." jisung went into a stall and began to change while chenle waited outside. jisung walks out and chenles jaw drops. chenle would be lying if didn't think he looked incredible good.

jisung wore a collared shirt that had red stripes and a white stripe down the middle if the red. it was paired with black jeans and a belt along with a blue windbreaker jacket. (a/n: ill put the picture at the end, im terrible at describing outfits ;()

"so what do you think?" jisung asked for an opinion. "i like it a lot actually." chenle didn't listen to what jisung was saying because he was too busy looking at jisung.

"hello? chenle?" jisung waves his hands over the boys face and he immediately came back to reality.

"oh uh.. you look... uh great. it looks really good.. on you..." chenle stuttered, feeling embarrassed.

"thank you! let me try on more clothes!" jisung went back inside his stall and tried on more clothes. on the other hand, chenle was outside freaking out. he didn't know what his heart was beating so fast. it worried him. was he dying? is he doing through cardiac arrest? is that even how cardiac arrest works? his face felt really red and he tried to calm
down as soon as possible.

jisung tried in some hoodies and ripped jeans. he liked them all and decided to buy them. chenle shyly stood next to him as he payed for his things. chenle needed to clean up his act and stop acting like a child.

"okay! why dont we get something to eat. im pretty hungry." chenle asked and the younger nodded. they entered a korean bbq and ordered bulgogi for them to share. as they waited for their foods to be served, they conversed with each other.

"so how have you been. no harming yourself right?" chenle asked the boy. jisung shook his head and chenle smiled. "thats good, we're making progress." jisung shyly nodded his head and then felt a sudden warmth on his hand.

"jisung, i really want to help you overcome this. it pains me seeing you like this and hurting yourself. i will do anything so i can to help you."

actually it should be the other way around...

jisung embarrassingly rubbed his nape with his free hand. "thank you... i guess." he softly said. chenle smiled and removed his hand from jisungs hand and looked around to see their food coming.

"ah look, foods here!" the waiter placed their dishes in front of them and gave their thank you.

"lets eat!" chenle said before digging into their food. since the dish was big, they shared one cause they knew they wouldn't finish it all. (a/n: actually idk if the food is served in a large amount so lets just say it does).

"wah this is really good! i havent had such good food in a while..." jisung confessed while having a mouth full of food.

"really? oh wow i have to take to eat more often the . my treat!" chenle told the younger and jisung shook his head.

"no, lets split the bill... i don't want you paying for all of this."

"jisung its fine, just a few dollars means nothing to me." thats when jisung remembered, chenles rich. yikes.

"hmm okay then, thank you."

"of course." after having their bellies full, chenle payed for the bill and they went off.

to be continued

okay heres what i was try to describe:

omg hes so cute 😔 i love him

also i was wondering if like yall would want heated scenes or not-

im not saying that chenle and jisung would... that's exactly what im saying-

well idk should i,, i know we shouldN'T sexualize the babies but its not like they gonna dO iT i guess heh-
just a thought

dont forget:
vote✔️
comment✔️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 10.1K 55
- they say that trust is easier to break, but harder to fix. now, with certain someones in their way, can haejin and jaemin continue their story? » M...
53.1K 1.7K 119
ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏғ ʙᴏʏs sᴛᴜᴍʙʟᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏғ ɢɪʀʟs ᴏɴ ᴀ ʀᴏᴏғᴛᴏᴘ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ.. ᴛᴏ ғɪɢʜᴛ. ᴊɪsᴜɴɢ-ᴄᴇɴᴛʀᴇᴅ. ᴀ ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴛᴇxᴛɪɴɢ/ᴄᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ ᴀᴜ ʏᴇᴇᴛʏᴏ...
21.8K 663 26
❝ trouble never looked so damn fine ❞ 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲: 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦? 𝘐𝘴 𝘪𝘵...
286K 8.6K 57
✔️ "ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀs, ɪ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ." ☆ ᴍᴀʏᴀ ʜᴀs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴅʀᴇᴀᴅᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsɪᴛʏ. ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ sʜʏ ᴋɪᴅ, ɪᴛ ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ ɪɴ ʜ...