Pretty Little Spy

By Lillies-and-Rain

A new and deadly mission is presented to team Voltron and Keith is used as bait. Keith will be going underco... More

A New Mission
Sleepless Nights
A Flashy Exit
Arrival

Yanked

7.4K 248 245
By Lillies-and-Rain

Um.. can I do something for you?" Keith asked, unsure if he really wanted to know the answer.

Keith's violet eyes shined with a challenge. The black haired male  was itching to sock this mo' fucker  in the jaw.

At the sound of Keith's voice, Lance and Shiro turn there heads to the noise.

Immediately they are on the defensive.

"Yeah buddy, whatcha want?" Lance asked, arms crossed over his chest -totally not stabbing his arm with that stupid crystal flower thing-

The gray tones alien looked up, not yet releasing his grip on Keith's pale shoulder.

"Ah, you must be this lovely princesses royal guards. Apologies for any trouble but I must speak to your highness for a brief moment." The alien spoke, his voice gravely and harsh. Like he just scarfed down a bag of rocks.

Its too deep to sound reassuring.

"No can do, we must be present with the princess at all times." Shiro quickly interjects, immediately shutting the lumbering alien down.

Shiro's eyes the man with a slitted glare. His dark eyes holding a sharp edge.

Keith- thankful that the others noticed, but kinda disappointed he didn't have the chance to beat this dude to a pulp- slid the man's granite like hand off of his shoulder.

As the boulder colored alien was about to argue again, the lady in robes interrupted.

"Excuse me, but am I interrupting something? Should I go?" She asked, her coffee colored fingers knitting into the soft fabric of her loose hung dress.

Her face etched with worry, and possibly a twist of annoyance.

With attention divided, the group quickly shifts their focus onto the displeased women.

Lance was the first to speak.
"Oh sorry bout that. Anyways, continued with your ~enticing~ story." Lance practically purred.

"I'm surprised he even knows what that means." Keith mumbles to Shiro, who huffs out a subtle chuckle.

Seeming as the man has left them alone, they carry on with the conversation.
By that, meaning the rustic toned royal continues to babble.

After what feel like forever, the lady suddenly stops. Her eyes flash with panic for a moment.

"Oh!" She lets out a high pitches gasp.
Keith's attention was snapped instantly to her distress, already being on edge.

"Are you alright.?" Keith asks tentatively .

"No, oh dear, it completely slipped my mind! Gosh, I was supposed to meet up the High Class Noble of Shibea!
Oh bless his heart, I am to be late! I must go now, sorry to cut our conversation short. It was grand meeting you, your highness. "
The alien's words fumbling out of her mouth before she shot off.
Her forest green robes swooshing franticly behind her.

As soon as she was out of ear shot, lance decomposed.
"Ughhh thank God, we are free from her clutches~!" Lance's body sagged like a puppet cut from its strings .

For once, Keith had to agree.

"She was just enthusiastic, don't be rude." Shiro disciplined halfheartedly as they started to move forward.

The group wondered towards what seems to be the main ballroom. An array of stall shops litter across the wall.  
'Almost like a really elegant flea market' The black hair man realizes.

The group weasels there way through the crowds.
Suddenly, lances ocean eyes focus onto a certain stall.
"Oo~!! Over there! Over there! Guys come on." Lance shouted, voice briming with enthusiasm.

The Cuban makes a beeline to a brightly colored stall, shimming his way through the crowd of people.

"Wait lance! " Shiro shouted out, though it was a fruitless effort. Lance was already forcing his way through.

Shiro and Keith attempted to follow, sliding and slipping beside the aliens in bright gowns and flowing fabric.

"Where is that idiot going?" Keith sighs, already exasperated.

"Oh fuc-" Keith stumbles, his red heels making him unstable.

Shiro's satin clod arm helps prop up the smaller man.

"Hey hey, you okay?" Shiro asks, arm still gripped around his shoulder.

Keith snags his arm out of Shiro's steading grip.

"I hate heels." Keith grumbles, anger evident through his ridgid body.

Shiro let's through a soft smile, before ushering Keith forward.

"Come on, I see lance up ahead."

When they make it to the booth, lance is already engrossed in the items on the stall.

"Lance! There you are, you asshole. Don't run off like that." Keith hissed out angrily, his chest puffing out.

Lance looked up from the items, a guilty smile spread a crossed his face.

"Oh, haha. Sorry about that! But! But! Look at this~!"

Suddenly, a brightly colored stone was shoved into Keith's face.

"What?" Keith looks in confusion at the turquoise and orange florissant stone.

Keith's plum colored eyes squinted at the brightly colored rock.

"It's.. a rock?" Keith's asks, the words coming out dry.

Lance scoffs and retracts his carmel colored hand. 
He cluches the stone close to his chest.

"It's-its a crystal! A very pretty one." The Cuban defends.

He gently sets down the crystals and sweeps his gaze across the other multicolored stones.

"I mean look at all of these. So pretty~!" Lance's voice shines with awe.

"Almost as pretty as Keith" a small part of Lance's brain realizes as he eyes the smaller male before him, for the hundredth time today.

His ebony hair flowing over his soft face.

His calculated violet eyes framed by long dark lashes.

The pomegranate red dress that hugs his subtle curves.

His b- wait.

'No no not time for this- this train of thought." Lance cuts his mind off.

Lance shakes his head like he is shaking away the thoughts.

'Back to the mater at hand!'

"Yo! Look over here! They have such cool stuff here." Lance motions to a booth a few feet away.

He looks back at the other two and points.
"Come on!" Lance ushers

Shiro trudges forward in the crowd to follow lance.

"Lance stop running off." Shiro says as he tries to slide his way through the herd other people.
He is desperate to not loose the sporadic man again.

Even though it's only a few feet, the amount of people is almost suffocating.

Keith watches the others slither through the crowd.
Though exasperated, the smaller man begins to walk forward.

Suddenly, the black haired male is gripped from behind and yanked.

His body gets dragged backwards like a fish on a hook.

White panic flushes through Keith, his vision swimming from side to side.

The hands continue yanking and dragging him from behind, to quick and too forceful for Keith to gain his ground again.

Disorientat by the sharp movements and sheer amount of people, he try's to throw his arms out.

Thicker arms rap around his torso and a moment later everything goes pitch black.
Something is covering his eyes.

He struggles.
The lack of vision driving him to panic more.

His body being sent into a blind frenzy, mind singled on one thought.

'Get out. Get out. Get out'

It's a bright red alarm flashing through his whole body.

The grip around him doesn't release and the sound of shuffling fills his head.

A moment later everything is quite.

Suddenly, the fabric covering his eyes is gone.
Bright light invades his vision.

His eyesight swims for a moment before starting to focus.

He is in a dimly lite room, only a few feet wide , a drastic contrast from the glamours and glowing ballrooms.

His breath comes out in jagged huffs.
"G-get off me." Keith struggles out between pants.
"What the fuck are you doing??" The black haired man spits out, voice laced with venom.

His head violently twisting from side to side.
Body thrashing violently like a fish caught in a net.

The iron like arms retract. The instant this happens, Keith swings around to face his capture.

It's him.

The gray alien from before

Keith gets in a fighting stance instantaneously.
Adrenaline course through his veins like molten lava.

Keith rears his arm back to shatter the assailant's face when something stops Keith in his tracks.

He sees desperation practically dripping from the aliens deep charcoal colored eyes.

A voice shutters out from the alien.

"Please help me"

———————————————————

I am so sorry that I was gone for so long, I am a dumbass who lost there login to there account~!

I am actually such a useless writer~

Anyways, I wanted to thank you all for reading and apologize for such a long time absence.

Love you all and I hope you enjoyed💕
Let me know if you enjoyed

🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 12.4K 26
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...
796K 29.5K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
63.3K 1.7K 33
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, Victoria Perez goes to the love island villa to find love.
299K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...