missing - stiles stilinski

By filteredthots

the pack thought they had faced it all, but what happens when people start going missing? More

disclaimer
playlist
recap
cast
intro
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
032
033
202 reasons to love stiles & marcie

031

785 21 4
By filteredthots

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE:

harry and melissa were in the hospital and they saw an unconscious nolan.

melissa got nolan to open his eyes and he looked confused.

"morning, sunshine." harry said.

"you all right?" melissa asked him.

"i think so." nolan replied.

"how did this happen?" harry asked.

"who knocked you out? one of our friends? or one of yours?" meliss asked placing a cloth on his bleeding head.

"i'm not sure i have any friends right now." nolan replied.

"i'm not sure i blame them. you okay to stand? we're gonna need your help." melissa said.

"with what?" nolan asked.

"taking back the hospital." melissa said showing him the lightsaber in her hand.

"we're gonna need all the help we can get." harry said.

-

"it can get into your head, it can make you see things." scott said.

"what does it look like?" stiles asked.

"it used to look like two ordinary people. but somehow they merged. all we know is that it's made of two faces. one human. the other supernatural." lydia explained.

"and it's a shapeshifter, just like us. but it knows what you're afraid of. what you fear most." scott said.

"and now it can kill you just by looking at you." malia said.

"okay, so you're telling me we gotta go up against this thing blind? and face our deepest fear?" stiles asked.

"oh, boy." marcie said knowing what stiles feared most.

"yeah. why? what do you fear most?" scott asked his best friend.

"blindness." stiles replied.

"becoming blind?" derek asked.

"yeah, terrified of it. alway have been. this just seems to be a situation of unfortunate overlap." stiles replied.

it was all quiet for a moment until stiles looked at marcie and a thought came to him.

he knew why marcie didn't tell him about all of this.

"lydia, you stiles and marcie need to find argent, get to the armory, rescue jackson." scott said.

"i don't think we have time to wait for him. me and marcie have gotten through those doors once, anyway. we can do it again." lydia replied.

"we can do it." marcie said.

scott looked over at marcie and she nodded. she knew the two of them could get back through the doors.

scott wanted to make sure that marcie and stiles were together since they hadn't seen each other in awhile and he thought it would put marcie's mind at ease.

"can we slow it down just for one second, make sure i'm grasping this? so, we're actually talking about doing this? we're gonna do exactly what gerard wants us to? is that right?" stiles asked.

"i think that if we stop the anuk-ite, we stop it all." scott told him.

"stopping this thing can stop gerard and the hunters?" derek asked.

"not all of them are hunters." scott said.

"he's right. most of them are regular people acting out of fear." lydia said.

"monroes not gonna change. but i think that we can reach the others. most of them, actually." scott said.

"the anuk-ite is causing them to come from a place of fear." lydia explained.

"well, fears pretty motivating. especially when it leads to anger." derek said.

"and i think that if we can take out the fear, we can take out the fight in them too. they're afraid of us, but they don't have to be. they just have to change their minds." scott explained.

"well, we have to change their minds." derek said.

"okay, we can face the anuk-ite. we can try to fight it blind. we can try to face our fears. but we still need to know how to catch it." malia said.

"yeah, we'll figure that out. we always do." scott told her.

"well, it's nice to see that somebody hasn't lost their optimism." derek said.

"not yet." scott said shaking his head.

"i haven't either." marcie said.

"i have." stiles said making marcie roll her eyes.

"we'll buy you time, scott." marcie told him.

"and who knows? maybe jackson has the answer." lydia said.

"maybe argent will come back with one." malia said.

"you two. you're with me. and we need peter. anyone who can help stop this thing or slow it down." scott said to malia and derek.

"where we headed?" malia asked.

"the high school." scott told her.

"that's where we're gonna find this thing?" derek asked.

"you think you're gonna find it?" marcie asked him.

"no. it'll find us." scott replied.

marcie and stiles walked over to the jeep and stiles turned to her.

"what?" marcie asked him noticing that he was looking at her.

"i understand why you didn't tell me about any of this." stiles said.

"what?" marcie asked him.

"because your biggest fear." stiles said as they locked eyes.

"i feared i was gonna lose you." marcie whispered.

"yeah, your biggest fear is losing the people you love." stiles said as marcie went and pulled him into a hug.

"i love you." marcie said as he held her tighter.

"i love you, too." stiles replied as he kissed the side of her face.

-

malia, derek and scott walked into the school and saw peter was turned to stone.

"he's not dead. he can't be." malia said.

"there's a heartbeat, but it's faint. we're not alone." derek said hearing footsteps.

"scott?" malia said seeing his facial expression change.

"i think i know how to catch it." scott said.

-

marcie and lydia walked in the armory with stiles behind them.

marcie used her magic to make the guns fly out of the guards hands while lydia used her scream to make all the guards fly back.

then the two girls walked up to the door and lydia used her scream while marcie used her magic. stiles walked over to the door, kicking it in.

"jackson?" stiles said.

"stiles?" jackson said.

"jackson?" lydia and marcie said.

"already covered that." stiles said.

"oh, my god, it's you. it's really you." lydia said, running over to hug him and jackson hugged her back, smiling.

"hey, jackson." marcie said with a smile running over to hug him.

"okay, all right. okay. that's nice. okay, not too close. watch the, uh... watch the hands. okay." stiles told jackson.

"stiles." marcie groaned.

"okay, all right, let's just break that up." stiles said, pushing marcie and jackson apart.

"you did that?" jackson asked lydia.

"well, marcie and i did that." lydia corrected.

"yeah, we did that." marcie said.

"i kicked down the door. now that we've all contributed, wanna get the hell out of here? huh?" stiles asked as marcie patted his shoulder.

"uh, not without ethan." jackson said.

"ethan? what's ethan doing here?" lydia asked.

"he's with me." jackson told them.

"he's with you." lydia said.

"yes. me." jackson replied.

"ethan?" stiles asked.

"yes. ethan." jackson replied.

"and you two?" marcie asked.

"ethan?" stiles asked again.

"yeah." jackson said.

"oh, my god. i thought you'd never figure it out." lydia told him making jackson chuckle.

"can we go find him now?" jackson asked.

"yeah. oh, hang on." stiles said pulling out his phone since it went off.

"yeah?" he said into the phone.

"are you still at the armory?" scott asked.

"we are. leaving momentarily, though." stiles replied.

"there's something i need you to get first." scott told him.

lydia and jackson went to go get ethan while marcie and stiles went to get some mountain ash.

marcie lead the way to the room since stiles wasn't sure where to go.

they were looking around for it when marcie paused, turning to look at stiles. she noticed that he was already looking at her.

"what is it?" marcie asked him.

"you were so badass breaking down that door. god, i missed you." stiles said quietly as he walked over to her.

"i missed you too." marcie said before crashing her lips onto his.

the kiss began to get heated pretty quickly. both of them missing the taste of the others lips, lips they haven't kissed in almost a year.

they both pulled away and something caught marcie's eye, a jar.

"oh, look. found it." marcie said using her magic to make the jar float and stiles grabbed it.

"wow, i love you." stiles said.

"i love you too." marcie replied as she grabbed his hand.

"now let's get this to scott." stiles said as she nodded and they both ran out to the jeep.

stiles got in the drivers seat while marcie sat in the passenger seat.

"i know this isn't really the time, but how are you doing in virginia?" marcie asked him as he chuckled.

"honestly? i hate it there without you." stiles told her as she gave him a small smile.

"good, because i hate it here without you." marcie said as they both let out a sigh.

"look, i know this isn't the time-" stiles began but marcie cut him off.

"no, go ahead" marcie told him.

"being away made me very sexually frustrated so i was just wondering if you-" stiles began but got cut off once again.

"yeah, yeah. i am very sexually frustrated." marcie told him.

"after this is all over, you wanna-" stiles began to say and she cut him off again.

"yeah, i do." marcie replied.

-

liam was in a hospital room and he was looking out the small window.

all the sudden, he heard something and one of the patients tried to shoot him.

liam pushed the guy out of the room but he saw more hunters and gabe.

"wait. let me do it. go ahead, liam. run. it'll be more fun that way." gabe said.

liam backed up into the elevator and it opened to reveal theo. he grabbed liam, pulling him inside.

they heard gunshots going off and the doors finally shut.

"what are you doing here?" liam asked him.

"was just asking myself the same thing." theo replied.

-

"we can't just hide. peter's not gonna last like that." malia said.

"oh, neither will we if that thing finds us too." derek said.

"we've got to wait for stiles and marcie." scott said.

"i'm not waiting here." malia said walking away from them but the guys followed her.

"whoa, hey. malia, hold on." scott said.

he turned around and he saw monroe, she didn't hesitate before shooting him in the chest.

"scott." malia said once he fell down.

"nah, i'm okay. i'm okay. don't let her go." scott said before malia ran after her.

"no, you're not okay. it's yellow wolfsbane. it's gonna kill you." derek told him.

"what?" scott said.

-

jackson and lydia were looking around for ethan and they finally found him.

"how did you get out before me?" ethan asked him.

"well, i talked my way out of it." jackson said.

"you used the tail, didn't you?" ethan asked.

"you still have a tail?" lydia asked.

"so gross." ethan told her.

"can you just get up?" jackson said.

"let's go." ethan said getting up to his feet with his boyfriends help.

-

"still out there?" theo asked liam as he nodded.

"look, i'm not dying for you." theo told him.

"i'm not dying for you either. but i will fight with you." liam said.

"okay. let's fight." theo said before opening the doors.

the two of them ran out and started to fight everyone in their way.

they saw someone get back up but melissa shocked them with her lightsaber.

another person tried reaching for their gun and harry used his magic to make it float into his hands.

"i'll be taking this." harry said with a smirk before snapping his finger and making the guy fall unconscious.

nolan also ran out and knocked someone out with their gun.

"get down!" nolan shouted.

liam and theo turned around and saw gabe with his gun pointed at them.

he began shooting and he hit liam and theo while everyone else got down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97K 2.7K 46
(𝘯.) 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯, 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 �...
161K 2.9K 49
the pack gets tested more and more but will they all survive? teen wolf | s3
259 11 7
Thomas and Spike are missing after their boat trip to the mainland went wrong. Can their friends save them? Or will they be lost forever?
30.5K 1.5K 61
Erica and Boyd are missing, people are once again dying. A new pack has come to town. An alpha pack. Which means, a lot of trouble. But that's not t...