Radio Interview (Louis Tomlin...

By BelWatson

{completed} ✓ - He lost the woman he once loved due to his fame, since then he promised he would never do suc... More

Prologue ~ Louis
Chapter 1 ~ Havi
Chapter 2 ~ Louis
Chapter 3 ~ Havi
Chapter 4 ~ Louis
Chapter 5 ~ Havi
Chapter 6 ~ Louis
Chapter 7 ~ Havi
Chapter 8 ~ Louis
Chapter 9 ~ Havi
Chapter 10 ~ Louis
Chapter 11 ~ Havi
Chapter 12 ~ Louis
Chapter 13 ~ Havi
Chapter 14 ~ Louis
Chapter 15 ~ Havi
Chapter 16 ~ Louis
Chapter 17 ~ Havi
Chapter 18 ~ Louis
Chapter 19 ~ Havi
Chapter 21 ~ Havi
Chapter 22 ~ Louis
Chapter 23 ~ Havi
Chapter 24 ~ Louis
Chapter 25 ~ Havi
Chapter 26 ~ Louis
Chapter 27 ~ Havi
Chapter 28 ~ Louis
Chapter 29 ~ Havi
Chapter 30 ~ Louis
Chapter 31 ~ Havi
Chapter 32 ~ Louis
Chapter 33 ~ Havi
Chapter 34 ~ Louis
Epilogue ~ Havi

Chapter 20 ~ Louis

144K 2.3K 564
By BelWatson

Chapter 20 ― Louis

“Harreh!” I screamed as I ran into our flat throwing myself to his back and hugging him tight. He almost fell to the floor but he managed to stay on his feet with me on his back.

“Boo-bear, you okay?” He asked concerned and I started to laugh.

Okay? I was beyond okay. I was great. I was fantastic. I was bloody brilliant! I was the happiest person on the planet in that moment.

“I’m perfect,” I replied to my best mate and he laughed with me. “Isn’t this just a perfect world? Everyone should be dancing and singing like in a musical. Life should be a musical, don’t you think, Harry?” I said speaking what I had in the top of my mind.

“I haven’t seen you this happy in a long time. What happened?” He asked with me still on his back.

“Who’s happy?” Niall asked walking out of the kitchen with a slice of pizza in his hands.

“Nialler!” I screamed jumping off Harry’s back and running to the Irish boy. “You delicious person!” I screamed as I hugged him not caring that he just took a bite of the pizza. He hugged me back but I knew he was confused for my antics.

“Why is he so happy?” The blond asked Harry and I was sure the curly-haired boy just shrugged.

“Why wouldn’t I be happy?” I retorted letting go of the shorter boy. “Life is great. Everyone should be happy!”

“What happened in the station, Lou?” Liam asked and I didn’t know in what moment he appeared but I was happy to see him too.

“Did something happen with Havi?” Harry asked and at the mention of her name my smile grew bigger. “Something did happen!”

“I might or might not have told her how I feel,” I trailed off not really paying attention. Soon I felt strong arms around me.

“It was about time!” Exclaimed my best mate hugging me tightly. “And I’m assuming it went well considering how happy you are.”

And after that it came a round of congratulations and explanations from me. I was bloody happy and I felt like sharing that with my best friends. Even Zayn was there –when I walked into the flat he was in the bathroom. They even forgave me for coming late as I explained I was with Havi.

I couldn’t believe that everything was fine between us, that she felt the same way I did and that all this time I was just moping around over something that wasn’t even right. But I didn’t regret anything and most certainly, I didn’t want to think how differently things could have been if I had acted in another way. The past was in the past and the only thing I could care about now was that Havi and I were together, that she felt the same way and she was ready to face whatever came with being with me.

Yes, I still was worried for all the hatred she was going to receive for being with me, because that was going to happen no matter what. At least that we were going to keep this low profile at the beginning was a good thing even though I felt like I could scream at the top of my lungs that we were together.

I knew a thing for sure and it was that I was going to do everything to protect her, even if that meant losing fans. The true fans were going to stay with us no matter who I dated, the true fans were going to be happy for me. Those were the fans I cared about. And I was happy with Havi, when she was in my arms, when we were just one next to each other sharing a simple moment. It felt natural and right to be with her and I felt finally like myself again since I broke up with Eleanor. I could say that I never really moved on from that. I got over her, I got over my feelings for her, but I never got over that break up and what it meant. I felt like I finally stepped out of that black whole and I was ready to live my life again like I wanted.

Even if I wanted to push Havi away, I couldn’t. There was something I just couldn’t resist about her and I just finally gave in to what I felt for her.

But the celebration moment couldn’t last forever and as Liam reminded us all that we had an interview next Monday, we started talking about the topic and for a moment I felt bad because I was going to have to say I was single when they asked us who was taken. They always made that question. All the bloody time. I was going to have to talk about that with Havi so she wouldn’t feel bad if she saw the interview. I knew we agreed to keep it as a secret already, but I would feel better if I told her I was going to lie in television.

* * *

The bell rang and before I could stand up, Harry was running to open the door. I knew it was Havi because she texted me when she was leaving her flat and I was waiting to open the door for her, but my best mate was faster. I still could see her when he opened the door, her sweet smile, her bright hazel eyes, her lovely curls framing her heart-shaped face with a lovely hat that matched her simple clothing that day. I loved her casual and simple yet feminine style.

“Havi! Welcome, welcome!” Harry said opening his arms for her. A bit confused, Havi walked into his embrace and I kept looking at them.

I saw Harry whispering something into her ear and I tensed up, wondering what my friend told her because her expression was serious for a second before she smiled widely and blushed. I didn’t want Harry to make her feel uncomfortable for us being together.

Finally the curly-haired boy let her go and her lovely eyes met mine. Her smile changed as my heart raced, I couldn’t believe that we were together, that she was ready to face whatever came with being with me. I was lucky that despite a relationship with me was more complicated than any other, she still was willing to be with me. That only made her more incredible.

She walked towards me slowly, still smiling, her eyes locked on mine. I extended my hand to take hers softly, tangling our fingers together and when only a few centimetres divided our bodies, I pulled her against my chest locating my other hand on the small of her back. “Hi there,” I told her with a smile that she replied with one of her own.

“Hi,” she said shyly, her eyes shining more than ever.

“Oh c’mon, kiss her already!” Harry said breaking the mood and for a moment I was about to tear my gaze away from Havi, but I decided he wasn’t worth that, so I just chuckled as I leaned in to kiss her lips softly. I loved the way they felt against mine, the sweet and addicting taste of her kisses.

I knew I could get lost in the moment, with having her in my arms because that felt perfect. With her right there next to me I felt like I didn’t need anything else in the world, like I had everything I could ask for. Therefore, I pulled away because Harry was with us and I wasn’t fond of PDA.

“Oh, you two are so sweet!” He said in a fake girl voice making us both laugh. “Now, Havi, tell me why Joy didn’t come? Is she scared of me?” Asked Harry posing like he was a model and this was a photoshoot for the next magazine.

“In fact, she’s on a date… kinda. She’ll join us later,” Havi informed him still giggling.

“She replaced me?” Harry faked hurt and I just laughed. Without letting Havi’s hand go, I walked towards my friend and patted his shoulder.

“I’m sorry, Harry. We can have a crying session together whilst eating ice cream. What do you think?” My best mate looked at me with puppy eyes though it was obvious he didn’t feel bad or anything remotely similar to that. Probably he was even happy for Joy, he just liked to play like he had a crush on her.

“And watch sappy movies?” I nodded sympathetically and I heard Havi laughing. “I’ll call Niall to join us. I hate being the third wheel,” he said immediately after and went for his phone, leaving Havi and I alone.

“He’s a special boy, isn’t he?” Havi commented getting closer to me. I put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her next to me, kissing her temple softly.

“He’s our special little boy,” I replied calmly. “I’m glad you could make it. I wanted to see you,” I told her and she looked up, her eyes meeting mine.

“Me too,” whispered Havi, her sweet and lovely smile making my heart beat faster.

It was incredible how you could react once you stopped fighting your own feelings and let yourself be. I leaned in and kissed her just because I could do it, because she was there with me and I didn’t have to fight the urge inside of me of having her closer, of kissing her, of telling her all what I had inside. I still was deliriously happy that everything was fine between us, that I could finally be with her.

I was honestly crazy about her.

“Come,” I told her still brushing her lips softly and then I led her to the sofa where we waited for Harry to join us.

Soon, the curly-haired boy popped up in the living room with his mobile in his hands. “I’m going out with Niall to Nando’s. He has cravings. Luckily, he can’t get pregnant. Can you imagine how he would be like that?” Harry mussed and Havi literally burst out laughing. I got worried though, probably there wasn’t enough food in the world for a pregnant Niall. Luckily, he was a man.

“Okay, so behave yourselves, be safe and don’t make a mess out of the flat. I love you both!” He didn’t wait for us to say anything before walking out the flat

“So I guess we are alone this afternoon,” I told her smiling sheepishly and she just bit her lower lip.

“I guess we are,” was her response as I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to cuddle in with her.

We didn’t do anything crazy or naughty, we just spent the afternoon together, watching movies, joking, playing, laughing… just having a good time. We were getting to know each other better and I just loved every single new thing I learnt about Havi; like her love for musicals or how she loved good grammar, or how she had a list with all her ‘husbands’, a collection of all the actors she loved. Talking about that list took us a while and to put me at ease, she suggested for me to make my own list so we could be even. I had to work on that.

When it was late and we were talking about when we were going to meet again to spend time together, I mentioned her the interview we had on Monday.

“I love your interviews, there’re always hilarious,” she commented and I felt my ego getting bigger. It made me feel great that she liked our interviews.

“Thanks. But the thing is that it is highly probable they’re gonna ask who’s single.” Her expression became serious when I said that. “And I thought that the best would be to say I’m single, you know, to protect you. So I don’t want you to feel like I’m denying you or something like that,” I told her a bit frantically. I really didn’t want her to think I was ashamed of her or something similar.

She cupped my face and gave me a soft kiss and after pulling away, she gave me the most beautiful smile. “I understand. Don’t worry, Lou, I know it’s for the best.”

I smiled at her, grateful she was so thoughtful. Without losing my smile, I leaned in and kissed again. Things were going to be fine.

-:-:-:-

Dedication for @horanhugswanted because she's awesome. She read all my stories in the last couple of days and commented almost on every single chapter! Mickey, I love you! And I love Pablo too.

Follow me on twitter @BelWatson

Bel, xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 1.5K 45
He was a blessing in disguise. Cover Credit: @saltea_ EDITED STARTED 6/11/15 COMPLETED 7/29/16
719K 21.4K 30
Louis Tomlinson didn't need anybody. If he didn't need anybody, then he didn't have to care for anybody in return. And that's just how he liked it. H...
1.4K 207 38
#628 in Fanfictions in 2016. What if a girl who can be the total mysterious one, Never think of love, And Fall for a kickass guy who just hurted her...
8.1K 264 33
He was the love of her life. She believed in him, trusted him. But he broke her heart. What he doesn't know is that he has a daughter. What happens w...