Project Player

By cloudyzaria

I looked around thinking how a public school could be so cliche. I've been at a boarding school all my life a... More

Project Player
Sorry Your Royal Highness
Need A Ride
Dinner
Invited
Meeting Renae
Ball
Cycle
Erm.....?
Dream
Can I.....
Jealousy
Get In the Car Loser
Date........
Brother
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ POR FAVOR
Oh Why!!!
Savior
Eddie
Double Date
The Awkward Was So Strong, Jenna Hamilton Couldn't Handle It
New Man
Stay
Tell Me Everything
Halloween Party
Christmas Special Part 1
Christmas Special Part 2
Last Few Hours Together
Such A Fail
I Cant Even Comprehend
Reunion
Finally
Feelings
You Can Trust Me
It's Not An Update, Calm Your Tits.
Numb
You're In For A Show
Practice Makes Me Puke
Lights, Camera, LET ME LAY HERE AND CRY!
Talk
Pie, Tears, and Bets
Coffee Shop Blues
Happy Birthday Toni!!
Blue Liquid
Drunken Clam
Give It a Go
A Night Out with So Called 'Romeo'
Should I Worry
The Finer Diner
Scratches and Bruises
Let's Go to the Mall
Bang
Fury
Rot In Hell
Going Back ( P.S. Year Anniversary Chapter, Turn Upppp)
Hip Hip .....Hooray??!!??
Are You Gonna Stay The Night
R.I.P Robin Williams
Breakfast Harassment
Short Shorts
Fiddling Fingers (and 20 Facts About Me)
Aunt Lyra
Its My B-Day
Burning Thighs
Drowsy
Hayley's House
Baby Shower
It's Going to Be a While
Cancer
All Black
Don't Be Late ( And 20 More Facts)
Wedding Bells
IMPORTANT SO READ!
For Anyone Reading Sequel...Bad News
Colton Haynes coming out

Storm

3.8K 95 12
By cloudyzaria

    " What's going on?" Jax whispered in my ear. I shushed him and watched his aunt act so dramatic. I really don't like this woman. 

   "My name is Lyra you see, and I'm quite misunderstood. I'm gorgeous, I'm everything you'd want(it's not going to rhyme, because it's not like I'm making a mixtape guys...). But my sister Jane took the spotlight away from meeeee," she sang. Please rip my ears off. This is like a horrible Broadway production. 

        She slid down the stairs, flipping her hair to the side. She looked at one of the swimmers and bumped his hip. His cheeks turning crimson while she did so. Wow...her hips don't lie.

      "She had it all. The brains, the beauty, the guy. My guy to be exact. She took my lover away from me and ran off with the crown on her head. I couldn't believe it. I was left in the dumps, trying to retrieve it."

  "This is so unnecessary," I said under my breath. Her head whipped towards me, a smirk growing on her face. I could see the michief in her eyes.

      "And Toni, Jax's girlfriend. Oh such a bitch," she snipped walking towards me. As long as she wasn't singing..."she thinks she knows everything. She's not quite the looker, not quite the talker. She doesn't deserve my nephew in any shape or form. All she is is a worthless, ugly-"

     "Lyra that is enough!" Jane said snatching the brush from her hand and throwing it on the ground, "it was highschool. It's nothing now and you need to get over it! And you were a complete bitch, yeah I said it! You were immature and inconsiderate. You didn't care for anyone else, but yourself. That's why you went no where in life. Except being a- let me stop before I say something I regret."

        She threw her head back, chugging down the rest of her wine. I'm pretty sure she's glad she got that off of her chest.

     "Now get out of my home," she said sternly rubbing her head. Everyone watched Jane disappear into the kitchen, her heels clicking while she walked. Lyra's eyes darted at everyone in the room, examining our faces. She laughed turning to Jax.

       "Bye nephew," she said reaching out for a huge. He didn't move. Just stared at her and looked her up and down in disgust.

        "I don't care if you are family, no one disrespects the one I love. Please leave," he said between his teeth. Her arms fell to her sides as she looked between us,her eyes squinted. 

        "Fine. Hope you have fun with whatever she is. She's going to crumble one day. I see it in her eyes. Not as well kept as you think. Just give her some time," she whispered. With that, she sauntered out of the house, slamming the door behind her. Everyone started talking again once she left. There was no longer tension in the house. 

        I felt Jax pull me upstairs. I heard several of his friends wolf whistle as went upstairs. Guys are weird. He pulled me into his room and sat on the bed. He looked really glum and his eyebrows pulled together.

       "You're nothing she said you are Toni. You're not worthless, you're stunning. She's just enraged the fact I'm not with Hayley and that you're more outgoing than other girls," he apologized.

 "Oh I'm fine. I wouldn't sit there and listen to someone like her. Her words went through one ear and out the other. She's nothing to my right now. I've got better things to be more concerned about," I assured. He nodded and carried on with his day. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      "Toni, I want you to be careful on this date. There's a 60% chance of a thunderstorm tonight," my mom said looking up from her magazine.

   "Don't worry I'll be fine mom. Have fun with Adam. Bye!" I announced grabbing my things. I was dressed in a bodycon dress that I borrowed from Maggie and my hair in a fancy braided halo. I felt confident. I put on makeup. I hope he likes how I look. He always looks like a supermodel, so he has nothing to even worry about. 

        I walked, more like strutted, out the door to see Jax standing outside with his black Lexus. He was dressed in all black with a blue jean jacket. He looked so good. He even had some stubble starting to grow. I'm going to faint!

        He must've liked my appearance, because his mouth was wide open and he kept shaking his head while blinking his eyes. As if he was stunned I could even look like this.

   "Hey baby, you look great," I said giving him a peck in the lips. 

        "You look amazing, stunning. I'm sorry you just look unreal Toni!" he replied, "now why don't we go on this date?"

    "Alright. And thank you very much," I said getting into the car, " and where are we going tonight?"

         "I was going to take you to yet another restaurant, but I always do that. But on the other hand, I know you like food. So it'll be just fine. And we could maybe stop somewhere after dinner," he explained. 

        I nodded, liking the options of tonight. We've been on a lot of dinner dates. I really don't mind, because he makes reservations. The downside is that they are so expensive. I understand Jax has money, but damn.

         I noticed the entire car ride, Jax kept looking at me up and down while licking or biting his lip. I knew what he was thinking, I'm not stupid. He thought I didn't notice because I was looking out the window, but I saw him everytime. 

        I actually wonder if he suffered from not having sex so much. I mean, he got it so often and I make him wait. I want the moment to be perfect. 

  "Jax?" I asked, turning my head. He was already looking at me. 

        "Y-yeah?" he asked. 

  "You know it's supposed to storm tonight," I mumbled touching his arm, ever so lightly. I was just tracing his veins. Sucking in a sharp breath, he nodded.

         "Yeah. I'm going to try and make sure you get home on time. You and I need to be safe," he replied. He took my hand, giving it a gentle kiss. He was holding back, because he knew I needed time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   "I really hope I don't get in trouble for drinking this," I said taking a sip of red wine.

        "They don't really care as long as you pay. Wasn't the food great?" he asked.

 "Yes, and I still hate that you pay so much for this food. But the portions were huge," I commented," but I really just want to rip of this dress and relax, because I ate so much."

        "I want to rip it off too, but for other reasons," he confessed taking a sip of his wine. He looked like he just said 'but that's none of my business though" with Kermit the Frog drinking his tea. 

      I wasn't fazed by his statement, because he's been saying a lot of them. The odd thing is, I wasn't even weird ed out or scared. I thought they were either funny or made me smirk. 

         "Excuse me young man," said an elderly lady. I realized, she was the same lady we saw in the coffee shop. She had mistaken Jax and I as a couple and Jax yelled at her. He was so rude and unnecessary for that...

         "Yes?" Jax questioned. He clearly didn't recognize her, but I know I did. She could tell he didn't remember her. She gave him a smile and pecked his cheek. Get your lips off my man old lady!

       "I must say, you two make a wonderful couple. So young and full of joy," she beamed while holding her heart, "I'll let you two carry on. Be safe now."

   "Thank you, and you too!" I thanked. Once she was out of sight I turned to Jax and shook my head. 

         "What?" he asked.

  "You yelled at her for mistaking us as a couple in the coffee shop a while ago," I laughed. All color drained from his face. His eyes were full of regret.

          "Wow, I'm horrible. And she just complemented us!" 

   "Yeah but it's all good now. Now how about we get outta here," I suggested. He agreed and grabbed my hand, leading me out the restaurant leaving a tip. 

        I could tell by how the wind was blowing, it was going to storm. There were people trying to speed down the street and leave. 

       "Shit!" Jax cursed. He was looking through his pockets and his car, "Toni, we have to go to my house. I forgot something. It's a gift for you."

         He looked so stressed about the gift. But it was going to storm and I didn't want to get into an accident. 

  "Make it quick baby," I replied. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      "I can barely see my house," Jax complained. It started raining really hard for the past 5 minutes. I didn't know how we were going to make it to my house, considering it took us forver to get to his.

      "Now close your eyes," Jax said following behind me. We were getting soaked by the rain as we walked into his home. 

 "Can I open them now?" I asked when he left my side. I heard him shout a not yet from upstairs.

    "Now, open princess," he declared. I opened my eyes to see a necklace in the letter 'J' and diamonds in crusted on it. My jaw nearly dropped to the floor. It was beautiful, " I know you don't like me spending so much money on you, but I really wanted to give you something."

  "I love it, can you put it on me!" I cheered. I felt like a little kid with Christmas presents. I've never really had jewelry before.

      He gave me gentle kiss on my neck after he finished with the necklace. It left tingles in my spine. 

      I turned around giving him a passionate kiss, him returning the favor. His arms wrapped around my waist, pulling my closer to his chest. My hands were running trough his hair, tugging slightly because that's what he liked. 

    "My phone," I said stopping him. He smirked watching me scurry to my phone, " hello?"

        "Toni where are you?" my mom asked. 

  "I'm at Jax's. What's going on-"

      "I need you to stay at his house. It's really bad outside and people are getting into accidents. Soon it's going to be very, very severe. I want you to be safe sweetheart," she panicked. She's letting me stay at his house? With permission?

 "Mom are sure?" I questioned.

        "Yes, just don't have any funny business. I'm trusting you Toni. Be safe alright?"

 "I will b-" my phone shut off because there was no longer signal, "well isn't that fucking great."

        Once those words left my lips, there was a loud clap of thunder and lighting, causing the power to go out. The only light was from my phone. 

 "Jax!" I screamed. 

      "Wait I'll be right back," I heard him say before leaving me. I'm scared being all in the dark alone. And it's thundering extremely loud and the rain is smacking the house. 

 "Okay, c'mon Toni," he said tugging me up the stairs. Once I reached his room, there were candles everywhere. It smelled like pumpkin spice and apples and looked really romantic. And that's when I thought about it. 

      I love Jax, and I wouldn't want to lose my virginity to anyone else but Jax. He's saved me so many times. He's made me have less nightmares about my past. He makes me happy. 

  "Jax," I mumbled, "I'm ready. And I'm sure of it."

        "Are you really sure?" he asked. His eyes were clouded with lust and I could tell he wanted this.

  "Yes. I'm positive. I love you and I trust you," I assured, wrapping my arms around his neck. With that, he pushed me softly onto the bed and looked me in the eyes. Our lips locked with more sexual frustration and passion. 

         "It's going to hurt, but I'll try to make you feel safe and loved alright."

   It was WORTH TWO WEEKS OF WAIT HUH? I'm sorry it took so long to update I'm an asshole. It's pretty difficult because I'm stressed from school and all. If it takes me this same amount of time to update next time, I'm probably grounded. I have a C in gym and I know my parents will trip. 

        I'm sorry I'm bad at sexualish scenes. I'll get better I gues ahahahaa xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

648K 57.7K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
7K 215 63
The third season of Big Brother Wattpad! 16 houseguests from across the country will begin the fight for half a million dollars!
623K 2.4K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
187K 21.7K 34
โ๐˜Š๐˜–๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜™๐˜ˆ๐˜›๐˜œ๐˜“๐˜ˆ๐˜›๐˜๐˜–๐˜•๐˜š. ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ ๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜‰๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜• ๐˜ˆ๐˜Š๐˜Š๐˜Œ๐˜—๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜‹ ๐˜๐˜•๐˜›๐˜– ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜Ž๐˜ˆ๐˜”๐˜Œ. ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜™ ๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜” ๐˜•๐˜ˆ๐˜”๐˜Œ ๐˜๐˜š: ๐˜๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜™ ๐˜–๐˜ ๏ฟฝ...