Silver Lining (Completed)

By JoeArshi

General Fiction They were poles apart. He is a football player who have anger management issues while she is... More

Author Note *New*
Prologue
Songs & First Scene - Prologue
Chapter 01
Character Sketch
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61A
Chapter 61B
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Last Chapter
Bonus Chapter
Thank You Note
Favourite

Chapter 04

6.9K 449 273
By JoeArshi

Do Comment & Vote.
Is there anyone who have problem with amputee Khushi??

Khushi reached the college. She sat on her bench and noticed the girls whispering something seriously. She didn't paid attention and started to go through the portions. Khushi heard the girls talking eachother.

"When did it happened?"

"I heard it was at night. There were 5 or 6 of them."

"Is he ok?"

"I don't know, but he is in hospital for some minor injuries. One of the guy is seriously injured."

Khushi couldn't control herself from knowing about whom they are talking.

"Hmm...hey... I heard you girls talking. What happened? Whom are you talking about?"

"Haven't you heard about the attack on ASR? That guy who he beat up in the intercollegiate tournament tried to attack ASR yesterday night."

"How is he now?" Khushi asked them.

"Don't know...but why are you asking this? You are never interested in such matters..." Riya asked her.

"I'm just curious." Khushi said looking at them.

"Anyway he is admitted in Sanjeevani hospital. His friends are with him." Riya told her and Khushi turned around facing her book. Khushi wasn't able to concentrate on her class. She decided to visit Arnav afternoon and went to the hospital.

She reached the hospital and got to know that he is admitted in second floor. Khushi reached near to his room and saw his friends coming from the opposite side. Khushi hide behind the wall, not wanting them to see her.

Khushi peeked into his room and saw him sitting on the bed with a stitch on his forehead and left hand plastered.

"Arnav." Khushi called him and he got surprised to see her standing there.

"Khushi...you here?? Who told you that I'm here?" Arnav asked her walking towards her.

"How are you? What happened to you?" Khushi asked him looking at the plaster and stitch on his forehead.

"First sit here." He pulled a chair for her to sit. She sat down next to his bed.

"I'm fine Khushi. Well remember the guy I beat the shit out on that tournament, he came for revenge." He gave her answer to her question, as if this is a normal issues to talk.

"Is it paining a lot?" Khushi asked him with moist eyes.

"No, I don't get any serious injury Khushi. I just tried to defend." He said watching a single tear rolled down from her eyes.

"I brought this for you." Saying this she placed a kit full of fruits.

"You shouldn't..."

"My ammi say that when you go to see a patient, you should buy something that will be useful for them." Khushi replied even before he can finish the sentence.

"Is that so?? Ok, I'm accepting this." He said to her.

"Are you ok??" Khushi asked him again.

"I'm totally fine Khushi. Will be out within two days. Don't worry." He replied to her.

"Your eyes are leaking." He said trying to lit up the atmosphere. Khushi smiled and wiped her tears.

"I'm totally fine, so don't cry for me." He told her. Her tears affected him. Seeing her shedding tears for him gives a sense of belongingness to him. He looked at the innocent girl sitting infront of him.

"You should go to your home Khushi." Arnav told her not wanting to see her getting teary.

"Take care Arnav." Khushi told him and he nodded his head.

"Let me drop you down then." He said getting up from the bed.

"No...I can go myself. You take rest. Please don't make me feel guilty by accompanying me." Khushi told him and walked out of the room. Arnav looked at the retreating figure and then at the kit full of fruits.

Shyam and Akash were coming back to the room. They saw Khushi trying to walk down the steps.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Akash asked seeing Khushi in the first floor.

"Hmm...I came here to..."

"Akash, can't you see that it's the orthopaedic section. She must be here for her leg. Let's don't waste our time here." Saying this Shyam pushed Akash away from Khushi, walking towards his room. She ignored them and kept walking.

Shyam and Akash entered the room cursing the hospital management.

"Why are you whining Shyam?" Arnav asked seeing both of them in bad mood.

"Can't they fix the lift within a few minutes. It's been two hours they have been working on it. We had to take all those steps to reach here ASR." Shyam told him as he laid down the packet there.

"What?? The lift is not working?" Arnav asked in horror.

"Yup...you know..."

"You guys stay here, I will be back soon. I have to go out for some urgent works." Arnav didn't let Akash to complete the sentence.

"ASR... What about..." Shyam started to talk and got interrupted by Arnav.

"You guys carry out the party, I will be back soon." Saying this he pulled out the fake plaster and ran outside. He took the step, swiftly moving down and saw Khushi on the second floor. He saw her struggling to take step and rushed near to her.

"Stop, don't move." Arnav said standing behind her. Khushi turned around and saw him without the plaster on his hand.

"Arnav...you? What about your plaster?" She asked as he walked towards her.

"Why did you took the pain to come here? F**k you took all those steps."

"Ohhh...hmm...it's ok...I can..." Khushi couldn't complete her sentence as he lifted her and stepped down.

"What's are you doing? It's a hospital Arnav, put me down." Khushi asked him and he didn't paid any attention to her. He made her sit on a wheelchair and took her down in it.

"Arnav, what is this? I can walk." Khushi tried to tell him which he ignored and wheeled her down.

On reaching down, Arnav called a cab while she get up from the wheelchair.

"I want to talk to you. Get into the cab Khushi." He asked opening the door for her.

"You should..."

"Don't force me to create a scene here." He warned her and looked around. Khushi realised that they are surrounded with people and entered the cab. Arnav sat besides and asked the driver to drop them on the xyz street.

"Hmm... Where is your plaster?" Khushi asked not seeing the plaster on his hand.

"It's in the hospital..."

"You can't remove..."

"It's a fake plaster." Arnav cut in.

"Fake plaster! But why? Why are...." Arnav placed his finger on her lip shutting her up.

"Can you stop this interrogation for sometime?" He asked her and she nodded her head, making her lips get rubbed on his finger. He gasped when he felt her lips brushing on his finger and moved it asap. They sat in the cab without facing eachother. They looked outside lost in their thoughts.

'What the f**k was that Arnav?? Who told you to place your goddamn finger on her lips?? She trust you and control yourself from thinking about her lips.' Arnav started to count numbers backward, trying to suppress his emotions.

'Laadgovernor, I bunked my afternoon class just to check on him. Here he is busy lifting me and ordering around me. He can't even talk to me. Is he really a gay who despise girls? What are you thinking Khushi? Isn't he the one who jumped into your room and kissed you? Do you really think that he is a gay after that?' Khushi thought and started to blush recalling the the forehead kisses they shared occasionally.

Arnav asked the driver to stop the car near a dhabha.

"Did you had lunch?" He asked her taking hold of her hand in his hand, walking towards the dhabha.

"Hmm...i have my lunch with me. I thought I would be going home once I visit you in the hospital."

They sat on a seat, opposite to each other. Arnav ordered the food and turned towards her.

"hmm...i have my lunch with me, I want to have that." Khushi replied.

"You can't have outside food here madamji." The waiter told her and Khushi looked at Arnav.

"I will pay the double amount of my lunch. Let her have the food or else we will find some other place for lunch." Arnav told the waiter and he nodded her head.

"No... You shouldn't have done that. I can have it when I return back home. You have your lunch." Khushi told him.

"Have it now Khushi, let's not waste the food." He replied making her astonished. He don't seems to be a person who is against the idea of wasting the food. Khushi nodded her head and took out her lunch.

She waited for his lunch to come.

"Arnav, why are you in the hospital when you seems to be good?" She asked him as they were waiting for his order.

"Well, I beat up a guy very badly. He is in pretty much bad stage. So it's an arrangement for safety."

"I heard that they tried to attack you."

"He did what he told me on that day. He was there for revenge and again got beaten up."

"You shouldn't have done that." She told him.

"It was self defence Khushi. It would have been me or him in the hospital anyway."

"Won't they complain it to the police?" She ask as the waiter placed their food on the table.

"Have your food Khushi." He told her and started to have his food.

"What about the police?" Khushi asked again.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to jail for this."

"Do you feel guilty for beating him?" She asked having a morsel of food.

"I never provoked him in both cases. He asked for it." Arnav said without having any remorse on his face. She know that he tries his best to avoid fights until he is provoked. Then he retaliates badly. They continued to have food in silence.

"Why did you come to the hospital? Why did you take all the pain to visit me?" He asked her.

"Hmm... I want to make sure that you are ok." Khushi told him without looking at him.

"I heard that there were so many people. Nobody knows how your were." She said after a pause.

"I'm not a superhero to beat up so many people single handed. They were 4 of them. Akash was with me when they attacked us."

"How are the other three people?"

"They are okay, just some minor injuries."

"Is the stitch on your forehead fake too?"

"No, it's not." Hearing this Khushi looked at his forehead and saw a little bit of blood stain near to his earlobes.

"How did this happened? Did you get hurt anywhere?" She asked out of concern for him.

"I fell down and got this injury. Except this no major injuries, just sore muscles." He let her know and saw her worried expression.

"Don't worry Khushi, it's not a big deal. I'm quite used to pains." She felt that he is not only implying physical pain when he said that.

"How?"

"I'm a footballer Khushi. We are used to falls." He let her know the half truth.

"You should be careful Arnav." Khushi told him and he nodded his head.

After paying the bill, they called a cab and went to her home. He stopped the car near her house and send the driver to buy a packet of chewing gum from a shop far from that spot.

Khushi took her bag and is about to get step out when he held her hand.

"Thanks for visiting me in the hospital. More than that thanks for getting worried for me." He said and placed a long kiss on her cheek making her eyes get popped out.

As soon as she lost the contact of his lips from her cheek, she rushed outside. Khushi turned around and touched her right cheek. She felt all the blood in her body rushing towards her cheek.

Arnav saw the driver coming and looked at her who stood turning away from him. He know that she blushing because of the kiss they shared. He couldn't resist himself from placing a kiss on her chubby cheek. She took all that pain to visit him. She rushed to see him because she cared for him. His heart danced in joy knowing her concern for him.

The driver started the car and be looked at Khushi through the rear-viewer. She is standing there with her palm on her cheek with a bright smile. That sight brought a wide smile on his lips too.

******

Days passed, Arnav's wound got healed. An important person entered in Khushi's life too. One month after her second year started, a new transferred student joined her class, who sat next to her. That's how Khushi got her bestie named Payal.Payal is a talkative girl and very protective of Khushi. She is a girl who know how to give it back to the meanies.

Arnav don't like Payal at all. She would be tagging along with Khushi wherever she go, which makes it hard for him to be with her. On other hand, Khushi understand the annoyance in his face whenever she saw him looking at both of them. Payal likes to gossip and without any gap tell all these to Khushi.

One interesting thing is that Payal don't like Arnav because of his rowdy image.
She even give a nickname for him - The Don. Khushi couldn't control her laughter when Payal told her this. Through her gossips Khushi came to know about rumours related to Arnav such as :
1) He is probably gay as he don't like girls

2) He is know as Arnav Sexy Raizada among girls

3) He have connection with real Dons and criminals

4) The girl whom he loved betrayed him, that's why he don't like girls

5) He have tattoos on his body which isn't seen by any girls so far.

Expect the 4th and 5th point, Khushi knew that they all are rumours. She don't know what happened to her but she felt a weight settling on her heart. Her whole mind got submerged with this single thought. Arnav noticed her being lost in her world, but he couldn't talk to her as Payal was with her all the time.

Next morning, Khushi received a message from Arnav in morning which tells her to wait for him in X junction.
She messaged him back asking why she need to wait there. He replied her to wait for him. She waited for him and Arnav reached there on time.

"Where are you taking me?" Khushi asked him.

"You know that place already."

"But what about college? I have to attend the class."

"You can attend the afternoon session."

"Arnav..."

"Khushi, let me just ride the bike now. You can question me later." He told her as her drives the bike. They reached their usual place and she stepped down.

"What happened yesterday? Did someone hurt you?" An overly concerned Arnav asked taking her hand in his hand.

"No...what are you talking?"

"I know that your in some distress. Khushi, what is it?"

"Even if I'm in distress, why should it matters you Arnav?"

"It bloody matters to me damn it because...." He paused for a moment.

"Because???" She asked hopefully.

"Because you are special." He completed the sentence which made her little disappointed. Yet she is happy that she is special for him.

"Now tell me what is it?"

"It's nothing big...you know there is so many rumours about like you being a gay...and your connection with criminals and all. I didn't believe that... But..." She stopped and averted her eyes from his face.

"What is it Khushi?" He asked getting impatient.

"There is a rumour that your ex betrayed you and that's why you don't like girls. Is that true?" She asked him.

"Is this why you were disturbed?" He asked squeezing her hand lightly. She didn't reply anything to his question and stood there.

"I know about all the rumours related to me...none of them are true...."

"Ohhh...hmm...what about tattoos?" She asked him.

"I do have some tattoos on my body." He replied and decided not to tease her regarding the tattoos on his body.

"Now come on...let's go." He tried to change the subject.

"Where?"

"You may had your breakfast, but i didn't."

Arnav took her to a small restaurant near by and Ordered food for them...

"No, i don't want food now. I had my breakfast. Even if i want to have it, i can't have it." She let him know.

"Why?"

"Dieting..."

"I didn't know that you are of a diet freak." He teased her.

"Even i don't like being in this damn diet. Gaining weight isn't good for myself. My leg have to carry all those additional weight. It will be hard to adjust the prosthetic if I put on weight. I can do some exercises along with this dieting which will keep me in a regular weight."
Arnav nodded his head as she told him the reason for dieting.

Arnav had his food and walked towards his bike.

"So where are we going now?" Khushi asked

"What do you want to do?" He wanted to know what she want to do.

"Can we talk?" He looked at her hopeful eyes as she asked the question.

"About?" He raised his one eyebrow at her.

"You."

"There is nothing much to know about me." He denied her

"Why are you like this?" She flared her nose at him.

"Like what?"

"A laadgovernor."

"That may be because you don't know me." He replied

"Then let me get to know you." Khushi stared at his pale hazel coloured eyes. He felt arrested by her gaze. His came back to reality when they heard a loud horn from the vehicle passed by. They sat on the bike and drives to a park which is usually empty at morning.

"Are you like this from childhood? You know silent type of person with lot of anger." She asked walking besides him.

"No"

"So you talked a lot?"

"Yes" Khushi knew the circumstances which lead him there.

"What about you famous anger, was it there in the past?"

"Yes" Khushi got annoyed by his monosyllabic answers. They sat on the bench near to the pond.

"You used to get lot of punishments in school, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"I know that... because when your teacher asked you questions you would have answered like what you are doing now...No Ma'am...yes ma'am." Khushi remarked sarcastically.

"Do you always question everybody? I'm sure that your teachers would have fed up with the rate at which you fires question at them like what you are doing now." He countered making her mouth got wide opened.

"I just want to know more about you Arnav...it's ok if you don't want me to ask you anything." She lay down her last trick of emotional blackmail.

"Ok...we will do one thing...we will ask each other questions and give correct answers. Is it ok?" Arnav asked finding a solution which she agreed instantly.

"Ok..done..."

"Ladies first, so you ask me."

"What is your favourite food?"

"Sweet potato with puri."

"Now your chance Arnav..ask me anything..." Khushi beamed at him feeling happy that she will get to know him more.

"Who is the current goal keeper of Argentina?" Khushi got startled by his questions.

"What???"

"What is not the answer Khushi."

"Why are you asking me about football?"

"You agreed to answer correctly for whatever i ask you in return of answer from me."

"This is cheating."

"You agreed to it...how can it be cheating?" He asked her. Khushi muttered something under her breathe and looked at him angrily. Arnav get up from the bench all of a sudden

"Where are you going Arnav?"

"I will be back soon." Saying this he walked away and came back with an ice-cream in his hand.

"Have this...it will help you to cool down." He teased her.

"I don't want it. You have it yourself."she said turning her head to the other side.

"I brought it for you." He again asked her.

"I don't want it."

"Ok then..." Feeling irritated, he dropped the ice-cream on the floor leaving a shocked Khushi.

"Arnav, why did you??? I mean if you ask me once again i would have taken it." She asked looking at the ice cream lying on the sand.

"Then have this..." Saying this he brought another ice cream in front of her. Khushi shook her head and took the ice cream.

"I hope that you can have an ice cream once in a while." She heard him saying.

"Yeah...i can." Khushi finished her ice cream and looked at him.

"Khushi, i have added your name for the camp which will be on next month." He dropped the bomb on her.

"What!!!!" Khushi asked with a shriek.

"Yup...it is a part of eco club activitiy in our college...a two days programme."

"but I'm not in eco club." She tried to bring light into the matter.

"No, you are very much in eco club." He replied.

"How???" Arnav chose to ignore that question of her. After thinking for sometime, she asked him something.

"Can i bring Payal with me?" Hearing this he got damn angry on her.

"Why do you need her when i will be there for you damn it???" He asked pulling her little close to him. Arnav saw her scared face and composed himself.

"I'm sorry Khushi... Payal can't come as she is not in the eco club. I promise you that you will be comfortable there. I will make sure that you don't have any problem."

"Where are we going?" She asked after sometime.

"Durshet...it is near to Pune."

"I don't know if my parents will agree..."

"If they agree, will you joining the trip with me?" He asked her and she nodded her head

"But i doubt that they will let me. Abba and Ammi did let me go to tour when i was in school as they knew my teachers well... Now i don't know if they will agree."

"Let's see if your parents agree or not."

Arshi left from there.Arnav dropped her at a secluded place near to college and waited for her to enter the college.
When Khushi told her parents about it they didnt agree to it which made her sad. A week prior to the trip, her parents agreed to let her go for the camping.

******

On the day of the trip. Her father came to drop her off. Her father talked with Mr Arora, the professor who is charge of the eco club. Mr Arora promised to take care of Khushi.

Khushi and her father reached the back side of the bus to load her bag. Arnav is arranging the bag when they reached there. Davis is busy in advising Khushi about don'ts and do's.

"Good morning Sir." Arnav greeted her father

"Hmm...you are?"

"I'm Arnav, her senior. Don't worry sir i will take care of her...i mean as the leader of this club it is my responsibility to take care of everyone."

"Ohhhh...please don't strain her a lot. Does she have to walk a lot?"

"No sir...you can trust me. There won't be anything that will be hard for her." Arnav assured her father and looked at his watch.

"Khushi you should board the bus. We have to get going." He told her and bid bye to her father.

Khushi sat in front seat as all other seats got filled. Arnav entered the bus and his gang is sitting on the back seat. Khushi felt sad when she saw him going to the back seat. She felt like a fool for agreeing to join this trip. Khushi looked outside as her eyes become moist. She felt a presence next to her and looked at her side. She saw him sitting beside her and smiled brightly through her tears.

"Why were you crying?" He asked her.

"Nothing...it's just i won't be able to see my family for two days." Arnav placed his hand on her and squeezed her palm

"Why are you here?"

"Because we are going to the same destination."

"I mean why are you sitting here with me when your friends are there."

"So you want me to go?"

"No...i mean i don't know..." Khushi looked outside while Arnav smiled at her.

Few minutes after the journey Khushi fell asleep on his shoulder. Arnav looked at her sleeping figure on his shoulder.

Finally they reached Durshet.

"Khushi wake up...we have to get down." Arnav called her.

"I'm sorry...i slept on your shoulder..."

"Don't worry you can pay back by letting me sleep on your shoulder like this." He teased her again which made her mouth opened wide.

"Close your mouth and get down...go and stand with the girls."

"My luggage?"

"Do what i say..." He sounds irritated, so she didn't poke him more and get down.
Khushi stood with others girls who were carrying their luggages. She saw some girls looking at her and muttering something to the other.

"Khushi, will you be able to join us with this leg? I mean it will be difficult for you to walk and do stuffs...." One of the senior girl tried to make her feel low.

"I'm glad to know that you care for me very much...now that you are here, I'm sure that you won't let me do anything. Thanks for volunteering to my stuffs on my behalf. You know you are so generous for doing that." That girl got shocked and ran back to her gang.

Arnav heard what that girl said to her. He was about to lash out at her, when his tigress managed it brilliantly. He came there with a bag which belongs to her.

Mr. Arora told them that they have to travel in a jeep to reach their destination.
As the club leader, Arnav grouped people and let them go in the jeep first
Mr.arora went in the first jeep to guide the students. Finally it is only Arshi and 6 others boys.

Arnav sat with Khushi on the front seat besides the driver, remaining 4 students sat behind. Arnav pulled her closer to him by waist and held her tight as they travelled through the jungle. She is sitting between Arnav and the driver. The driver is too engrossed in driving that he didn't see Arnav holding Khushi tight. Other four boys were busy in talk about random stuffs.

At first Khushi got startled by his touch. She understood his intention when they travelled through the bumpy road. He securely held her, making sure that she sat comfortably. They reached where others were waiting for them.

Some girls envied Khushi when they saw her sitting close to Arnav. The guide told them that they have to walk for at least half an hour to reach the place. Khushi horrified hearing that. She can't walk that much distance in a stretch without straining her leg. As if sensing her discomfort, Arnav held her hand and lightly squeezed it.

Arnav suggested Mr Arora to lead the students along with the guide while he will be at back making sure that everyone follows them. Girls followed Mr Arora while Arshi along with Arnav's gang were at the back. 15 minutes of continuous walking made Khushi tired.

"Akash you are the vice leader, so you go with others and make sure that everyone is following. I will come with her." Arnav told to Akash.

"But ASR...we will..."

"Akash do as i say...i can manage it. Don't worry about me..." He said in a stern voice.

"Shyam, take this luggage with you." Arnav gave the luggage to Shyam after taking the water bottle. Khushi sat on a rock while others walked forward.

"You shouldn't have called me Arnav. Look you are struck here with me...what if we lose our way. We should follow them.." Khushi felt guilty for making him wait here with her. She was about to stand up when Arnav pulled her down and made her sit on the rock.

"Chup...bilkul chup...have this water now." He ordered and made her drink the water.

"Loosen up your prosthetic a little, your leg must be sore." He said to her.

"No, it's ok..."

"I'm not asking you, you do that or I have my own ways to do that." Khushi loosen up her prosthetic hearing that time of his.

"Can you stand up for a moment?" He asked her. Khushi stands up and he gave the water bottle to her. She stood there feeling confused. In the next moment she found herself in his arms.

"Arnav what are you doing? Put me down. I'm heavy Arnav.."

"For your information, you are not that heavy. I lift dumbbells heavier than you. That too regularly. May be i can use you as my dumbbells for these days." He gave her a naughty wink. Khushi placed the bottle on her tummy and garlanded her arms around his neck. She don't know why tears sprang out of her eyes.

"Khushi don't flood this jungle with your tears." He said trying to lift up her mood.
She smiled while wiping her tears. After walking for 10 minutes, Arnav placed her down and made her sit on a rock.

"Arnav where are you going?"

"I will be back soon...don't worry."

"What if some wild animal come here?"

"Just question him like you do. I'm sure that it will run away saving his life." Hearing his reply, she took a stone and throw at him

"Laadgovernor." She said with a smile.

Khushi didn't find him after sometime which made her panic. She called his out. She tighten her prosthetic and walked to the direction he went. Tears formed in her eyes thinking about every possiblities. She saw Arnav walking towards her. She stood there wiping her tears.

"Why did you leave me like that, i was so scared." Without saying anything he pulled her for a hug and whispered a sorry into her ear. He broke the hug and looked at her.

"This is for Miss Gavriel."

Khushi got surprised seeing the bouquet.

"This is beautiful... You went to buy it?"

"Yeah, there are 5 flower shops in this jungle..." He sarcastic replied making her little embarrassed.

"I mean you made it..."

"Figure it out yourself."

"I liked it...thank you Arnav." She said running her hands over the wild flowers.

"Khushi, i want you to enjoy this two days. Don't think that you are coming in between me and my friends. I like being with you. So throw away those nasty thoughts and enjoy this trip." Saying that he lifted her and walked towards the camping area.

"Arnav, how do you know that there will be flowers in that area?"

"It may be because i knew this place already."

"Do you come here often?"

"Yes."

"With your friends?"

"No."

"Why do you come here?"

"To wash my clothes."

"Why? don't you have washing machine in your home?" Khushi asked with a giggle, teasing him.

"No... May be you can help me with it..."

"Sure....I will..." Khushi played along.

"I usually only wear boxers at home...so I will give you all my boxers to wash." Khushi got shocked hearing his bold reply and didn't ask him any question for sometime. Arnav put her down as they reached near to their college mates.

"Is it paining in your leg?" He asked with concern.

"No I'm ok...I can walk from now." Khushi was about to walk when he pulled her to his arms and hugged her.

"Don't worry about anything... I'm there for you." He kissed her forehead and they walked forward to join the other students.

*******
DO COMMENT AND VOTE.

Precap

One of the girl asked Khushi about her crush. She looked at everyone and took a glance of Arnav.

"My crush is a footballer. I like the way he play football... He is passionate about that... I like seeing him play football."

"And who is that person?" Another girl asked her.

******

Arnav took hold of Khush's hand in his hand.

"You are going to be mine...I'm damn sure about it" He said aloud making Khushi and others shocked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

591K 30.3K 67
Khushi Kumari Gupta is a small-town girl who is content with her life and happy finding the small joys life has to offer her. A chance encounter with...
51.9K 2K 9
WON THE 2ND POSITION IN CRITICS CHOICE AWARDS 2021 ... CATEGORY : FANFICTION (HINDI/HINGLISH ONLY) Standalone,highest rank: #4 in acceptance , #23 i...
172K 9.3K 30
Nafrat paas ane na de Mahobat door jane na de( hatred keeps them apart but love keeps them closer) What will happen when love overcomes Hatred. Read...
64.4K 2.3K 14
Completed! This is a short story of about 10-15 chapter. Khushi and arnav are happily married, arnav is from poor family and khushi from rich family...