You're cold and I burn / Band...

By pansylife

The story of Winters and Nixon... #Winnix If you dont ship them, then you probably shouldnt read. I also do s... More

one shot {1}
One shot {2}
One shot {3}
One shot {4}
One shot {5} / New Years Eve
One shot {6}
One shot {7} / Inside your mind {Nixon}
One shot {8}
One shot {9}
One shot {10} / First time he kissed a boy (Part 1)
One shot {11} - Axelrod/Loudermilk
One shot {12}
One shot {13} / I wanna start some rumors with you (Part 1)
One shot {14}
One shot {15} / Maybe you're the reason (Part 1)
One shot {17} - First time he kissed a boy (Part 2)
One shot {19}
One shot {20} / Uncomfortable
One Shot {21} / Triggered (Sequel to Uncomfortable)
One shot {22} / Softcore
One shot {24} / Same Mistakes
Serial Killer
But I know in my heart, you are not a constant star
Spaces
Stay
If I Hated You
Silence
icanteven
Bitter
e m p t y

One shot {23} / Young God (Uncomfortable Part 3)

187 2 1
By pansylife

"How do you know?", Winters whispered.
"It was obvious. You never would stay up nearly all night. You had secrets, I could tell."

Winters only nodded.

Lew sighed. The anger vanished. Dick looked so young, so broken. And it reminded Lew even more that he loved him. But...

"Dick? You have to tell me whats going on!"

He nodded again.
"I do. But be aware that its not pretty!"
He looked up, his facial expression hardened. "You have to hear me out, if you like what you hear or not, you hear me? Dont judge until you hear the whole story and then decide if you still want me or not..."
"Dick-", Nixon started, but Winters face shut him up. So he sat down on Winters bed and waited.

《》

It was the night when Easy Company got their wings. Everyone was celebrating. Richard Winters watched his men getting wasted and being happy. He, himself, was leaning against a wall. Lew had gone to the bar to refill his glass. He could see Lew's dark hair from his position.

They had become very close lately.

Secretly, Winters admitted to himself, that he had a little crush on Lewis Nixon (little did he know then). And right now they were testing out the waters.

Lew often would fall sleep next to Winters and somehow they would end up curling against the other one.
He still didnt know what it was between them, but he enjoyed seeing their bond growing and strentghen.

A young soldier approached him.
"Sir? I have a message for you from the Major General."
"Thank you, private."
The young man nodded and walked on.

Winters unfolded the piece of paper the soldier had handed him.

Written down, in a excellent handwriting, was a place in town and a time, added with a Looking forward meeting you, Richard Winters.
No signature, but a Mr. Castle.

Dick was sure he didnt know someone called Castle.
Let alone a General with that name.

But he assumed he didnt had a choice, but to appear there.

▪️▪️▪️

So he went to the mentioned place at the mentioned time.

It was a hotel.

As soon as he entered, a man approached him.

"Richard Winters, I assume?"

Dick nodded and the man motioned to follow him.
They traversed the reception hall and soon entered a light dimmed bar.

"Over there, Sir."
The man pointed at the end of the bar, where a figure sat.

"Thank you", Winters mumbled and made his way over to the said figure.

▪️▪️▪️

"Mr. Castle", as it turned out, was a high commanding Major General.
He refused to give Dick his real name.
"Mr. Castle it is. Thats all you need to know, Richard.", he said, when Dick asked him about that.

That should have been odd enough for him. But Dick was not as mature and comfortable in the army back then.

He pushed away his opinion and simply followed orders back then.

Anyway, the meeting was strange.

First "Mr. Castle" wanted him to order a drink, and tell something about himself.
Dick declined the drink, but started telling the man about him, though there wasnt much to tell, he stated.

Mr. Castle listened, but the whole situation was strange. He barely seemed interested in what Dick was saying.

And Dick couldnt stop thinking what the hell this was...

So, he asked.

"Permission to speak freely, Sir?"

Mr. Castle smiled, slightly.
"Richard, I want to make one thing clear. There are two situations when you arent allowed to speak freely. One, is in the army, at base and whatever. And the second, you will notice soon enough. Now that we obviously arent on duty right now, you are allowed to speak your mind. Understood?"

"Yes, sir."

Now Mr Castle really smiled.

"Why did you want to meet me?"

"Thats not the question you should start with, Richard. Its taking all the fun..."

He turned around and faced Winters.

Dick shifted in his seat. How these eyes were wandering along Winters face, his body... He didnt like that at all.

"But since you asked, Richard... I have been watching you. From your first day at base until now. I know every improvement you made, every change to be better. You have everything you need to become a high commanding officer, Richard. And I always was looking for someone who might be able to take my place one day. Even the high ranks, or especially them, is full of wanna-bes. And I think you could be what I was looking for, Richard. Smart. Clever. Never showing off what you think, but just doing what needs to be done. And I want to give you a chance to be one of the best officers, generals that this army has ever seen."

Mr Castle placed a hand on Dicks lower back.

▪️▪️▪️

That was how it started.

Dick still didnt know how he got there in the first place. He cant remember any time he officially agreed to do anything that happened, but he knew that he couldnt simply disobey.

He attended every following meeting and noticed that Mr Castle began to get closer, physically. He petted his knee, his hand and one day he even grabbed Winters face and kissed him.

That was a few days, after Winters discovered his feelings for Lew. A few days after they had kissed and here he was, getting kissed from a different man.

It got worse.

The thing was that this all happened while Winters discovered his love for Lew. While he tried to open up. And though Castle couldnt know about it, Dick was sure of that, he felt like Castle played on it.

He often spent the night awake, thinking.

He knew that Castle, he didnt even know his real name yet for gods sake, he knew that he could report what was happening. But who would believe him, if he didnt have a real name?
He knew that it was abuse in some ways. Or in every way actually! And though his body tensed around Castle, disgusted by every touch, his mind went numb.

He was an excellent soldier. His career was rising while they went through the war. He got offered a new rank pretty quick.

Castle always told him, that they were better then the rest.
"Most soldiers are stupid, Richard. Blindly following orders, killing on command, no own opinion... but you, Richard, you are unique."

▪️▪️▪️

Its been six months now. It was getting harder to meet Castle, lucky Dick when he got a message that a meeting was cancelled.

Lew and him still became closer. Winters was terrified first, when they shared one bed. He often stiffened when people got too close.

But with Lew it was different.

He didnt know why, but he assumed that physical contact to Lew would be hard. But it wasnt. He craved for Lew's touch, his kisses, his love.
Maybe something was wrong with him...

How could he still want Lew, when Castle was taking advantage of him?

He didnt know.

But one night, it happened.

Nixon and him were making out, and one thing led to another and they were making love. Yes, making love! And Winters was living for it!! He couldnt get enough if pulling Lew close, closer, wishing to climb inside of him, sharing one body, one soul. Making love with Lew, was heaven on earth. Divine.

But of course...of fucking course, this experience would be turned into a sin.

They met.

Castle announced that they would not meet for a while after this one.

"So tonight, Richard, I expect a proper goodbye."

Before Winters could even respond, Castle reminded him of his power. "You could easily get demoted. I gave you this position, I can take it. So be a good boy and get on your knees."

And thats what he did.

But this night, a head wasnt enough.

"You wanna go and win this war? You wanna get your men out alive? I can give you what you want. But for being a savoir, you should fuck me tonight."

And thats what he did.

《》

They sat in silence.

Winters waiting for Lew's reaction. For his disgust. He was ready for his heart to be broken. He deserved it!

"You...", Lew started, but a strange noise made him choke.
As if...as if he was crying.

Winters turned to face Nixon. He indeed was crying.

"Why are you crying, Lew?"

Nixon snorted. "Why am i- Oh Dick!"

And with that, Nixon pulled Winters in his arms.

"I am so sorry, Dick! So sorry!"

"What are you sorry for? I was the one who let himself be broken. Who-"

"Dont you dare blaming yourself!! Oh my god, Dick...If I could, I would shoot him!! This fucker!!"

"Well, you could do that after you leave me..."

"Why would I leave you?"

"Because I shared the bed with another man?! While we were-"

"Shut up! You are a hero, Dick! You sacrificed every part of you, to get the chance to save other lifes!! You are a hero!"

"You think so?"

"Yes, and I love you!"

"I love you, too."

....

Thaaats it guys. Part 3. Really dark. Its completely fiction, and I just wrote and looked where it took me.

Hope you enjoyed it anyway xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 1K 29
Yeah so this is a Dreamnotfound Fanfic. They said themselves they are ok with shipping but if they feel uncomfortable with this I will take it down. ...
IT By fan-page

Fanfiction

7.5K 28 96
this story is VERY old but just a disclaimer if you read it there's a lot of smut !¡! I might start to write again on this but I don't know yet.
210K 2.3K 54
Just a bunch of one-shots might even do smut. I own nothing but my love for him and these fics.
2.1K 43 10
Mostly angst I wrote while crying my eyes out at three am or random cursed shit. If I'm high on pine needles I might write smut. Fluff is for the wea...