Shadows in the dark

Bởi MaiaGeesin

This is a mlp fan fiction of Sombra and Twilight sparkle. Sombra returns to Equestria. The Crystal Empire is... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Update
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Authors Note
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Authors note
Chapter 39 (Finale pt 1)
Chapter 40 (Finale 2/2)
Ideas
Sequal

Chapter 10

2.5K 57 2
Bởi MaiaGeesin

To say that King Sombra was displeased when he learned that one of the Pegasi from the Royal Guard managed to escape is clearly an understatement. He wasn't displeased. He was pissed. Stomping back and forth in his bedroom while fuming about the possible outcome of the pegasus reaching Canterlot. And how it could ruin everything he's been planning for since he broke free of his icy prison. Twilight sat quietly on the bed while listening to her husband's ranting and curses.

It wasn't something new to her. He would eventually cool off in the end and tuck in for the night. But tonight, however, wouldn't end like that. The dark unicorn had been like this since after supper. Even as they changed out of their attire he ranted. Twilight wanted to comfort her husband in any way possible, but was afraid of getting yelled at or harmed. Although she knew he wouldn't do that to her. Which is why she kept her distance.

Sombra was huffing by the time he climbed into bed. Twilight opened her mouth to say something, but immediately closed it when she saw the look in his eyes. Sombra payed no attention to his wife and rolled to his side; his back facing the young alicorn.

Twilight sighed. "Goodnight." she sighed softly.

Sombra merely grunted softly in return. Closing his eyes.

Twilight looked away sadly. An idea suddenly clicked in her head and she looked back to her husband. It was risky, but she had to at least try. With hesitation, she bent down and kissed his shoulder softly. When he didn't react violently, she trailed down his arm softly. Sombra opened his eyes when she was half way and looked over his shoulder slightly.

"Twilight." he muttered, "Can you stop? I'm not in the mood tonight."

Twilight merely gave him a mischievous giggle and repeated the same action. Sombra narrowed his eyes and rolled onto his back in hopes it would stop the now playful alicorn. He growled softly to himself when she straddled him. "Twilight." he said as calmly as he could without sounding aggressive, "Get off of me."

Twilight sighed heavily in defeat before she crawled off the Unicorns lap and layed back in her side. Back facing Sombra. Sombra's expression softened and he sighed heavily to himself. He rolled onto his right side and draped an arm over the alicorn and pulled her close. "I'm sorry..." he murmured as he nuzzled the back of her head. "I know you were only trying to help."

"I just hate seeing you angry..." Twilight whispered almost tearfully. Gripping the blanket tightly. She felt her husbands hot breath gently caress the fur on her cheek and pressed her back closer to his masculine chest.

"I know. I know..." Sombra whispered; comforting her in a gentle, loving voice. "I'm just stressed out by the fact that the Royal Guard could come marching in any day now. And..." he held Twilight tightly. Almost defensively as he growled softly. Flashing his pure white fangs dangerously. "I don't want to lose you."

Twilight smiled a softly. She rolled over until her muzzle was mere inches from Sombra's. "You won't lose me." she said softly as she ran a hoof up and down his chest. "They'll die before they even lay a single hoof on me."
"I'll never let them take you." Sombra growled softly. "Ya gonna be ok by yourself tonight?" Applejack asked the buffalo calf resting on a pile of pillows with a quilt blanket draped over her body. Little Strongheart adjusted herself slightly before bobbing her head.

PonyVill

"Yep! This quilt's really comfy, by the way." Strongheart added as she nuzzled the colorful wool.

Applejack smiled proudly. "My granny made that quilt." she said while standing on her hind legs; both hooves pressed against her hips in a superhero pose.

"Your granny's really talented."

"Thanks! I'll be sure to tell her that when I see her. Goodnight." Applejack said with a grin. Just as she turned to leave the barn, she heard Strongheart suddenly ask, "Where are your parents?" The Earth Pony just paused where she stood before she slowly looked over her shoulders towards the calf. She rarely ever talked about her parents. Most of the time it was her granny and big brother, Big Mclntosh, who took care of her and Apple Bloom. She tried hard not to think about the subject. Not since the train accident a few years back...

Silence lingered in the air for a few minutes before Strongheart suddenly got the picture and gave Applejack a sympathetic look. "I'm so sorry." she whispered, "I-I didn't know..."

A sad smile appeared on Applejack's face and she gently patted Little Strongheart's head. "Ah, it's fine. Ya didn't even know to begin with. But now I have a question for YOU. Where are your parents?" During her last encounter with the buffalo, she didn't recall ever seeing Strongheart with her mother or father. Chief Thunderhooves certainly didn't look like her father.

"My parents are gone." Strongheart replied with a sad glint in her eyes. "Our herd ran into a nasty dust storm one year and I got separated from them. We searched everywhere for them, but in the end we had to accept the inevitable. "

Now it was Applejack's turn to give a sympathetic look. "I'm so sorry to hear that." she said.

"It's alright. The herd took care of me after that. Or...they did..." Strongheart's voice trailed away and she sniffled. Applejack noticed tears beginning to appear in the calfs eyes. "I-I'm all alone now. My entire herd is gone and I'm all alone."

"Hey! Don't ya say that! Keep that little chin of your's up." Applejack said sternly. Putting up a tough smile. "You've got me and the gals! We'll take care of you until that herd you told us about returns!"

Little Strongheart sniffled before a small smile appeared on her face. Tears trickling down her cheeks. "T-thanks Applejack. Y-you have no how much this m-means to me." she then paused a bit before looking back up at the mare. "By the way, I hope your cousin is alright."

Applejack sighed softly. "Me too, Strongheart." she turned and placed her hoof on the barn door. "Me too..."

Radiant hopes P.O.V

"My slave..." he murmured languidly. Pleasure still lingering inside him from their little event.

"Sombra...please..." Radiant Hope whispered quietly to herself as tears trickled down her cheeks. "I know you're still in there. Please... You have to fight it... I know you can."

It seemed as though he didn't hear her; licking behind her ear softly as he continued to caress her mane. Nuzzling the back of her head and inhaling her wheat grain scent. Savoring it as he purred in pleasure. "My crystal slave..." he growled closely in her ear. Gently caressing her leg with his own. "Mine...mine...all mine..."

Radiant hope let out a choked sob. "Sombra. I know you're still in there, somewhere. Please. You have to fight back. Fight it, Remember when we were fillies?!" The young mare suddenly felt something wet trail down her neck. She managed to move her head some and was surprised to see tears streaming down the king's normally gloating face.

"M-mine." his voice cracked. Clearly trying to resist the urge to cry. He looked into her eyes with sad, watery crimson ones. She saw a look in his green eyes that clearly said "help me". "H-hope?" Sombra said.

"Sombra!" Radiant hope hugged him close, Breaking down. "I love you, too!" she sobbed, "I love you so much! I can never hate you when I know you're still in there..."

Sombra growled softly. But didn't push her away. He instead he pressed his face into her mane and allowed the rest of his tears to silently fall. "I...love...you...Hope..." he grunted before falling asleep in her arms. Radiant Hope stroked the king's mane and placed a shaky kiss on his forehead before rubbing her cheek on it.

"You'll come back to your senses someday, Sombra." she whispered, "Even when that day comes...I will still love you..."

A tear rolled down Hopes cheek as she slowly closed the trunk containing the red scarf Sombra had given her when they first met a thousand years. Despite what he'd done to her that night, it would be the last time he'd force her into his chambers. It was also the last time she saw the remnants of the real Sombra. The Sombra she once knew before the battle at the frozen lake. Before his shadow dragged him under while she was helpless to save him.

Normally she would be forbidden to keep any materials of her own, but she was recently removed from slavery and placed into spy training. She highly doubted it was because he remembered her. The reason why she spilled the entire can of beans about the resistance plan is because she knew there was no point in it. Sombra couldn't be defeated. Celestia and Luna were able to imprison him for a thousand years, but not defeat him. Now he nopony can stop him. Especially with his queen by his side.
Radiant Hope couldn't help but feel a bit jealous that he decided to choose a mare he barely even knew than her. But then again said mare is a unicorn turned alicorn. And the most feared mare in his entire empire. There was no hope of ever changing her back. He'd done a good job in breaking and "fixing" her. She could still remember her anguished screams with each nightmare Sombra shot at her everyday. Now the only screams she hears is the ones coming from one of the ponies captured during the raid in Appleloosa. Tough one, he is.

He was too good to be placed into slavery. Sombra wanted young, fit Stallions to be placed into his army. Whether by will or by force. Of course there were some who still resisted. Which would often end with them suffering the same torture Twilight had to endure for two whole months until she finally shattered. This has been going on for three weeks for the prisoner. By now she was used to hearing any sort of scream.

Radiant Hope slowly locked the buckles on her chest before she pushed it back underneath the bed given to her. It still felt odd sleeping in it. Which is why she got out just to go through some old things she was allowed to retrieve. Sighing softly she crawled back into bed and ignored the alien feeling she felt being in it before pulling the covers up.
It was just a dream....

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

8.6K 149 12
Two years after Queen Barb attempted to destroy all music, the six tribes have united as one under the harmony troll's rule. The leaders of Trollstop...
2K 64 4
✨ The main ship is Karl x Sapnap x Quackity! ✨ ----- Tommy was just a baby. His father and mother had no choice but find him a place for safety until...
4.1K 36 23
(WARNING: THIS STORY IS VERY HORRIFIC, CONTAINS BODY HORROR, TG, MENTIONS OF DRUGS, PARASITES AND WORMS, BLOOD AND GORE, VOMITING, AND A BUNCH OF OTH...
13.8K 209 25
Lisa Roberts, Jill Robert's younger sister. When Jill was a killer in the 2011 WoodsBoro murders, Jill let her baby sister survive, knowing only hers...