social | meanie

By gyusuke

Jeon Wonwoo suffered from social anxiety. ยฉgyusuke 2019 | completed More

social.
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
thank you !!
bonus: soonhoon
bonus: my vow to you

eight

7.6K 432 211
By gyusuke

time skip~ few months later

wonwoo and mingyu continued to hang out and enjoy each other's company. they're much more closer than before.

wonwoo's anxiety still gets to him but he's improving thanks to mingyu. he's becoming a bit more open to the idea of making more friends.

of course the bullying hasn't stopped but it doesn't happen as often because mingyu and the others were always there to stand up for him, especially mingyu.

over the pass few months mingyu and wonwoo have spent together, learning more about each other and hanging out, mingyu's feelings have grown stronger.

everything he has learnt about wonwoo has made him fall more in love with the other boy. everything wonwoo does is special to mingyu and the other boy seems perfect to him.

but mingyu knew that the chance of wonwoo ever liking him back were slim, yet he still has hope and isn't going to give up.

as mingyu and wonwoo were playing games together, mingyu asked, "hey won-hyung, do you want to go to the movies this weekend? i was meant to go with minghao but of course he cancelled to be with jun."

"sure, when do you want to meet up?" wonwoo replied, eyes still glued to the screen, focusing on the game.

"is saturday 5pm good for you? we can go eat at this new restaurant i saw after." mingyu said.

"HA! I BEAT YOU!" wonwoo exclaimed, standing up and jumping around mingyu who was pouting just staring at the screen in defeat. "and yeah, that's works for me."

mingyu's phone buzzes in his pocket and he opened his phone to read the messages.

"won, i have to go now. my mum needs me pick her up from the airport." mingyu said to wonwoo.

wonwoo turned off the console as he said, "it's okay gyu, i'll see you on saturday." mingyu smiled and left the house.

time skip~ saturday

"yo it's totally a date!" hansol exclaimed.

"hansol! no it's not, it's just another one of our hangouts." mingyu said.

"it's a not-date date." hansol joked, taking a chip from the bag.

"how is it a date? we do these types of things all the time." mingyu asked.

"well, people go on movie dates, they go to eat at fancy restaurants on dates." hansol said.

"okay, maybe it does seem like a date. but i doubt wonwoo will think it's a date! the chance of him even going on a date with me are 1%." mingyu explained.

"don't lose hope! maybe if you imply and make it seem like a date, he might get the hint." hansol winked and mingyu laughed at him.

"i've been flirting with him for the past few months, i don't even know if he's ever been on a date." mingyu turned around in one of the outfits he prepared.
"how does this look?"

"yeah no, you're not gonna get that dick dressed like that." mingyu threw a pillow at hansol's face.

"shut up hansol! as if you don't want to get with seungkwan too."

"shut up! anyway, you're not going on that date-"

"hangout."

"DATE dressed like that. better call minghao over."

hansol dialled minghao's number and waited until he picked up the phone.

"yo."

"sup minghao, you busy?"

"with jun at the moment, why?"

"help mingyu get some dick and get dressed properly."

"I DONT WANT WONWOO'S DICK, SHUT UP HANSOL!" mingyu yelled on the other side of the room.

"whatever, you coming over?"

"fine, the things i do for that idiot. i going to be missing out some quality time with jun but whatever. bros before hoes."

"HEY! IM NOT A HOE!" hansol heard jun yell on the other side of the phone.

"whatever you say babe, i'll be over in a few minutes." (minghao and jun got together over the past months)

after a few minutes, jun dropped minghao off at mingyu's house; knocking at the front door.

hansol brought minghao to mingyu's room where mingyu was still trying on some things to wear for his and wonwoo's 'date'.

"sup gyu, need some help?" minghao asked

"yup."

"how long do we have?"

"3 hours." hansol stated, looking at the clock on his phone.

"not nearly enough time, but i'll make it work."

after 2 hours, minghao was finally done styling mingyu and getting him ready.

(les pretend this is what he wore)

"wonwoo is definitely is going to want you after he sees you now." hansol said.

"hao, i'm not going to a fashion show, we're just going to the movies and eating out." mingyu stated, admiring his look in the mirror. he had to admit though, he did look pretty damn good. the glasses in his pocket were a bit extra but it's minghao.

"don't you want to impress wonwoo?" minghao asked. mingyu nodded.

"then this will be fine, it's a date after all. you need to dress to impress, you're absolutely whipped for the guy."

"i- you know what, i'm not even going to bother correcting you guys anymore. BUT THANK YOU MY BESTFRIEND IN THE WHOLE WORLD." mingyu said as he hugged minghao tightly as he struggled to get out of the taller boy's grasp.

"oh my god, stop being so soft and cringey. you're like a five year old, let me go!" mingyu let go and just smiled. "good luck though, don't do anything stupid."

"i'll try." mingyu laughed.

"go get that dick!" hansol yelled from downstairs in the kitchen.

what is with hansol and dick.

2 hours ago at wonwoo's house

"do you think this will be fine when i go out with mingyu later?" wonwoo asked as he turned around to soonyoung sitting on his bed.

"you going on another date with mingyu?" soonyoung asked.

"date? why would you say date? we're just hanging out again like we always do." wonwoo said confused.

"i mean you two are extremely close, always around each other, always going out together. i'd just expect you guys to be dating."

dating? wonwoo's never thought of him dating mingyu. he's great guy sure, but never thought of him as more than a friend.

"soon, you already know what i think about love and all this dating stuff." wonwoo said, almost muttering.

"i know but maybe mingyu will be the one to help you... move on? won, it's been years. mingyu isn't a jerk like that idiot. right?"

mingyu was nothing like that son of a bitch in the past. mingyu wouldn't manipulate him. mingyu wouldn't take advantage of him. mingyu wouldn't talk shit about him. mingyu wouldn't hurt him. mingyu is different, stop comparing him to that jerk wonwoo.

"look, i know you're still not on board with all this dating stuff, thinking you're going to get hurt again. but mingyu is a great guy. just, think about it." soonyoung said in a soft tone.

he was right. maybe he can give love another try, just not right now.

wonwoo fixes up his hair in the mirror and looked at himself.

(this is what wonwoo's wearing without the mask)

"you look great won! aren't you going to wear your glasses?" soonyoung asked.

wonwoo shook his head. "i'm trying my new contact lenses, i got them a few days ago and i want to try them."

"good luck on your date won." soonyoung teased as he wiggles his eyebrows which looked stupid to wonwoo.

"it's not a date!" wonwoo laughed as he lightly slapped soonyoung on the arm.

"whatever you say. i'll see you on monday!"

mingyu arrived at least 30 minutes early. he might've been too excited and couldn't help but jitter and look around nervously. why was he still feeling like this when he hangs out with wonwoo all the time? was it because he was thinking this as a date?

the other boy arrived a few minutes later. "you ready?" wonwoo asked happily.

"uh yeah, y-you look great by the way." mingyu stuttered.

wonwoo blushed at the sudden compliment. "t-thanks, you look good too."

they entered the cinema and bought some snacks and entered the screen theatre.

let's hope i don't screw this up. mingyu hoped.

don't forget to vote! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 615 31
๐‘ณ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’† : ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‰
56.6K 2.7K 11
wonwoo is a huge ass flirt and mingyu forgets how to be smooth. โ™ซ ์•„๋‚€๋‹ค - Seventeen alt title: i adore you (enough to get dizzy) โœ“ 190302 | #2 of boy...
6.8K 242 8
In your life, there will be a moment when you have to choose one between two options. Each of them will lead you into different outcome. In Mingyu's...
173K 9.3K 38
the library; for wonwoo who wants to read and for mingyu who wants to stare at him. lowercase intended.