•Deceitful insanity•

By Burntskittlez

•Discontinued• When Millie's bad behavior finally breaks her parents they send her off to summer camp for the... More

Character list
🌹idontwannabeyouanymore🌹
🌹whats up🌹
🌹we might be dead by tomorrow🌹
🌹road trip🌹
🌹wanted you🌹
🌹the end of the world🌹
🌹Rollin' round🌹
🌹im not yours🌹
🌹the youth🌹
🌹listen before i go🌹
🌹candles🌹
🌹chlorine🌹
🌹glass house🌹
🌹bored🌹
🌹my kind of woman🌹
🌹slow dancing in the dark🌹
🌹sunsetz🌹
🌹summer depression🌹
🌹candy🌹
🌹bohemian rhapsody🌹
🌹hurt🌹
🌹fade into you🌹
🌹strange🌹
🌹lost🌹
🎃monster mash🎃
🌹the whole of the moon🌹
Goodbye all 🥀
hey guys !

🌹haventhadlove🌹

1.1K 34 30
By Burntskittlez

My new story strange addiction has now been published and will be updated regularly hope you like it ❤️

****
Sunday night

Sadie and Sophia sat in Millie's tent applying their makeup their dresses were beautiful and elegant the total opposite to their personalities but still they suited it.

Millie chose to wear a red dress

It wasn't anything special she just wanted to get this night over with and go home where things were less complicated.

She did her own makeup a burgundy red lip and a bit of sparkle on her eye lids...she didn't care she was sick of trying.

Sadie and Sophia stepped out of the tent their arms linked onto Millie's they were laughing and giggling but millie couldn't be less interested if she tried.

"Millie ! Smile !"
Sadie grunted pulling the corners of Millie's lips up softly.

Millie shifted her hands away and pasted a massive fake grin upon her face.

Sadie sniggered then trailing her eyes off to see Caleb's, he was standing at the bottom of the steps with a tux on and Wyatt stood beside him.

Millie was now alone she rolled her eyes as the red heads disappeared inside the cabin the music from the hall boomed in the surroundings of the outside but millie didn't want to enter she wanted to smoke.

She sat down on the cabin steps and lit a cigarette releasing all her stress with each exhale of smoke.

She then caught glimpse of the devil himself wearing a tux his beautiful raven girls placed in a formal way.

"Hey millie..."
He grunted unsure of whether or not his presence was wanted by her.

"Hey"
She snapped taking another puff of smoke in.

It was clear to Finn she didn't want to talk to him so he walked past her and straight into the cabin which confused and annoyed millie as to why he wasn't trying with her.

"Wait wolfhard !"
She blurted making him stop in his tracks

"Yeah..."
He grunted lightly walking towards where she sat.

"Smoke with me"
She responded handing him a cigarette.

"Okay..."
He answered grabbing it and sitting down beside her.

"You not going in millie ?"
He uttered lighting the rolled tobacco

She sniggered

"I can't be bothered wolfhard..."
She croaked still exhaling the smoke.

"Yeah...it's pretty pointless"
Finn responded as he placed the cigarette between his lips.

"Well your dressed up for it..."
She said sarcastically

Finn glided his eyes across Millie's face and red dress.

"And your not ?"
He sniggered raising a brow

She just rolled her eyes before stubbing her cigarette out and standing up.

"Wait millie !?"
He exclaimed grabbing her arm

"What...?"
She groaned uninterested

"I really do care about you"
He beamed

She sighed

"And I care for you finn....but I can't do this"

He watched as she walked into the dance although she didn't want to go there she still did and that hurt Finn to know she would go that far just to avoid him.

He grunted before getting up,throwing his cigarette to the floor and walking In a while after millie had.

He looked around as the hall doors opened due to his presence,she was sitting quite unenthusiastic,considering camp leader John organised it no alcohol was allowed...and that meant no fun for Most especially if you didn't have a date like millie or Finn didn't.

"Why don't you just talk to her ?"
Noah suddenly perked up

"I just did,she doesn't want to talk"
Finn responded disappointment in his words

"Well tonight's your last chance"
Noah said before being pulled away by his date Maddie.

Finn sighed deeply he knew he probably wouldn't see her again and would need to fix things some how.

Then it clicked...

"Gaten !"
Finn exclaimed as he paced towards him.

Gaten turned startled by Finns sudden out burst.

"What !?"
Gaten blurted once Finn stood in front of him.

"You can play guitar right ?"
Finn questioned

Gaten furrowed his brows

"Yeah...why ?"
He croaked curiously

"Meet me back stage and bring Caleb and Sophia I know they can play instruments too"
Finn beamed not explaining himself before he ran off disappearing behind the stage.

*****
"Why are we back here finn ?"
Sophia asked annoyed that her and Wyatt got interrupted.

"Yeah dude Sadie's pissed"
Caleb blurted his arms crossed

"How quick can you learn a song ??"
Finn questioned ignoring how frustrated the other were and rather kept smiling.

The three looked at each other and shrugged.

"Depends how long it is ?"
Sophia said raising her left brow still confused

"Alright, here !"
Finn passed Gaten and Sophia a electric guitar that was back stage for the music club and drums sat aside them which Caleb was a pro at playing.

"I don't understand finn ?"
Caleb asked as he sat down on the neglected drums that clearly hadn't been used in a while.

"Just Wait !"
Finn exclaimed as he began showing them the exact chords of the song.

He began singing and besides the few hiccups they had, they quickly figured the tune out and were finally about to learn what finn was up to.

****
"Ugh Caleb's such a dick !"
Sadie grunted throwing her hands up in the air as she walked towards the uninterested Millie.

"What's he done ?"
Millie groaned not really caring

"He went away with Gaten and Sophia and I have no clue where to !"
Sadie responded plonking herself down beside millie.

"Stop frowning you'll crease your makeup..."
Millie smirked sarcastically

Sadie scowled as she began listening to the song that was booming around the hall...until it suddenly stopped and all the lights averted to the stage.

"What the Fuck ?"
Millie croaked as everyone else shared the same thought.

Then suddenly Sophia,Gaten and Caleb came out Gaten and Sophia held a guitar and Caleb sat down on a dusty drum set...

"What's going on ?"
Sadie exclaimed frowning

Millie gazed at her and shrugged until she turned back and saw finn walking up on stage towards the microphone stand as he sent her a slight smile.

"Im so confused..."
Sadie groaned glaring at the four on stage as did every other teen in the hall.

"As all of you know I lost my band recently and my best friends, their names were Malcolm,Ayla and jack and this was one of our songs blame....cause I am to blame for many things...especially hurting someone who I have feelings for..."
He glimpsed at millie letting her know this was for her,but she couldn't help but cringe inside she didn't want this...she just wanted to go home...she was sick of all of this now....and that showed when she ran out the hall leaving Finn speechless as the music began to play.

"Millie !"
He yelled as he leaped off the stage.

She ran out of the cabin and straight towards the woods she wanted nothing to do with anyone at this camp anymore...she just wanted to return back to holding her feelings inside behind a angry and bad teen.

Her fast pace was no match for Finns as he crept up beside her pushing her lightly so her back hit off a tree and made her stop.

He stretched his arms beside both sides of her face as his palms lay on the tree.

"Please just forgive me !"
He yelled through breathless gulps

"Get off me !"
She grunted squirming around

"What the fuck is wrong with you millie !?"
He shouted taking her off guard

"What ?"
She croaked gazing into his black pit of eyes.

"Why won't you just let me like you !?"

She scoffed

"I did let you like me and look what you did ! I don't want anything to do with anyone anymore I was fine before I came here now I'm all soft..."

"Is it so bad to be "soft"
He groaned

"Yes because then it's easy to get your heart broken !"
She barked pushing his arms away but he grabbed her as she attempted to walk off.

"Well I guess this is goodbye then brown..."

She flinched her heart felt empty but she knew it was the right thing for her...

"Bye wolfhard..."

🌹🌹🌹🌹
Another short one because I just wanted to end the time at the camp so we could get onto their real lives, I love you all and I'm sorry for the wait I started school again and it sucks but yeah ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 188 20
Millie was your average nobody. She got bullied at school and abused at home. She needed saving. Saving from school, saving from her dad, and saving...
11.5K 365 25
"Ugh! Why was he so hard to get?" In which Millie gets sick of being left out, and chasing after a boy that doesn't like her back. They were both pla...
233K 8.1K 42
millie has always been the center of attention. she's extravagant, sometimes friendly, and doesn't have a care in the world. but at times, she can be...
120K 4.7K 45
Finn Wolfhard and Millie Bobby Brown couldn't be more different: Finn is a world famous musician, with millions of fans who adore him, more money tha...