heart's desire || minsung

Per jijisuwu

it's 2018. the government has lost control over their so called perfect soulmate system. even lee minho, who... Més

~info~
2: all blue
3: all green
4: jisung.
5: minho.
6: yang?
7: yan an
8: all purple
9: 251019
10: pre-party
11: the party begins
12: younghyun
13: woojin's soulmate
14: purple mark
15: truth or dare
16: power manipulation
17: abilities
18: yunseong
19: seungmin is delusional
20: minho!!!
21: trouble in paradise???
22: more trouble in paradise?
23: false alarm
24: false alarm pt.2
25: pre-date minsung?
26. just minsung being cute
27. jisung makes everyone worry :(
28. whipped jisung

1: soulmate system.

5.8K 297 228
Per jijisuwu

WELCOME TO THE GOVERNMENT'S OFFICIAL PAGE DEDICATED TO THE HEART'S DESIRE.

You can find all the information you might need on confidantes here.

1. HOW DOES THE SYSTEM WORK?

The process of finding the soulmate is long. Usually, it takes 6 years, but for some people it might actually take 10 years.

At the age of 10: some children can experience having the same dream as their soulmate. Of course, this only happens during the soulmate's birthday. Most people don't notice this is a sign, and simply shrug it off by thinking it's a normal dream.

At the age of 11: no signs should show up at this age. Still, there have been cases of children having the same dream as their soulmate. This only happens to children who, at the age of 10, didn't get to experience it. Once again, it's very rare to have any symptoms at this age.

At the age of 12: no signs should show up at this age.

At the age of 13: no signs should show up at this age.

At the age of 14: this is the usual age for people to get their first symptom. A number should appear in their body, and the place depends on their writing hand:

RIGHT-HANDED: the number appears in their left hand.

LEFT- HANDED: the number appears in their right hand.

MIXED-HANDED: the number appears in their less dominant hand.

AMBIDEXTROUS: depends of the soulmate's writing hand. Ex: If the soulmate is right-handed, the number will appear in your right hand. If the soulmate is also ambidextrous, the number will appear in a random part of the body.

At the age of 15: the next number should appear. This number, and the one that appeared the year before are the day the soulmate was born.

At the age of 16: the next number should appear. Also, a superpower may appear. (For more information on superpowers, check the paragraph number 6).

At the age of 17: the next number should appear. This number, and the one that appeared the year before are the month the soulmate was born.

In some people, the day and the month can be switched. It's very rare, though.

At the age of 18: two numbers should appear. Also, a superpower may appear, if it didn't appear at the age of 16.

At the age of 19: two more numbers should appear. This number, and the one that appeared the year before are the year the soulmate was born.

At the age of 20: the last year when the signs appear. Under the new system, people should get the full name of their soulmate under the numbers of their birthday. But, due to a flaw in the system, most people only get a chance of talking telepathically with their soulmate. This happens, as always, during the soulmate's birthday.

After the age of 20, no more signs should appear. If they do appear, the person should go to their nearest Soulmate Administration Center and get themselves checked.

2. ACTIVATE THE BOND

If you find your soulmate, you have to activate the bond. Activating it means that you become fully connected to that person, and you might get some benefits from it, like telepathy (for more information on telepathy, check the paragraph number 4) and health transference (for more information on health transference, check the paragraph number 5).

To activate the bond, you have to follow these steps:

1. Hold your soulmate's marked hand with your marked hand.

2. The oldest of the two has to say the following sentence: "I, (their name), born in (their birthday), have (soulmate's name), born in (soulmate's birthday) as my heart's desire."

3. The mark of the oldest will light up.

4. The youngest of the two has to say the same sentence the other said, but switching the names. They can only say it after the oldest soulmate's mark has lit up. Saying it earlier can break the bond. (For more information on breaking the bond, check the paragraph number -).

5. The mark of the youngest will light up.

6. The bond has to be sealed with a kiss.

7. After the sealing, both marks should become green or blue. If they become red, both should go to the hospital and get themselves checked. If only one mark becomes red, only that person should go to the hospital. If both marks become purple, which is the most likely under the new system, both should go to their nearest Soulmate Administration Center (S.A.C). If only one mark becomes purple, both should go to their nearest S.A.C as quickly as possible. If not, the bond will break and the soulmate without the purple mark might die. (For more information on what the colors mean, please check the paragraph number 7)

3. WHEN TO GO TO THE S.A.C

- When, during the activation, both marks become purple.

- When, during the activation, one mark becomes purple.

- If a person starts getting their soulmate signs after the age of 20.

- If a soulmate bond is accidentally broken.

- If a soulmate bond is purposefully broken.

4. TELEPATHY

Telepathy is a permanent power that soulmates may have. Telepathy first appears when the oldest soulmate reaches their 20th birthday, or after the soulmate bond is activated.

If, for some reason, soulmates want to get rid of telepathy, they should go to the S.A.C and their telepathy ability can be removed.

5. HEALTH TRANSFERENCE

Health transference is a permanent power that, once it appears, soulmates always have. It only appears after the bond has been activated. The cases of soulmates not having this power is very rare, but it may happen.

It's impossible to get rid of health transference.

6. SUPERPOWERS

Usually, due to a flaw in the system, one soulmate might get a superpower, even two. The other soulmate might also have a superpower, but that would be very rare.

The superpowers may vary, from physical to mentality-based.

These are the most usual ones:

PHYSICAL POWERS:

- Enhanced vision.

- Invisibility.

- Teleportation.

- Enhanced senses.

MENTALITY-BASED:

- Telekinesis.

- Omnilingualism.

- Advanced cognition.

- Danger intuition.

- Mental manipulation.

- Enhanced memory.

7. BOND COLORS

After activating the bond, the mark will have one of these colors:

BLUE OR GREEN: S.A.C has been able to register your bond.

RED: S.A.C has been able to register your bond, but has detected an anomaly.

PURPLE: S.A.C is unable to register your bond.

8. SOULMATE RULES

- When introducing yourself to someone, you have to say your birth date first. If you get reported for not saying your birth date, you might get punished.

- Negative attitude towards the heart's desire might also lead to punishment.

9. BREAKING THE BOND

Breaking the bond with the soulmate is very easy. You have to look into your soulmate's eyes and say: ''You aren't my heart's desire anymore, (name of the soulmate)''

The mark should turn grey.

If this doesn't break the bond, go to your nearest S.A.C immediately.

If it does, the person who has broken the bond has to go to their nearest S.A.C to notify the government about it, and they will be granted painkillers, because the pain that will come for the next days will be unbearable.

The other soulmate's pain will be even more painful. They have to go to their nearest S.A.C too, and they will be also granted painkillers, and the option of having another soulmate.

The person who breaks the bond won't be able of having a soulmate anymore, unless they restore the bond.

10. RESTORING THE BOND

Restoring a bond is also very easy. The process is the same as when activating the bond, but this time the words have to be "I, (name), born in (birth date), want to have (soulmate's name), born in (soulmate's birthday) as my heart's desire again."

This time the mark will become white, and the bond will become even stronger.

If broken again, the soulmate who breaks the bond passes away, while the other soulmate has to deal with a pain even more painful than the last time.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.9K 47
lee minho hates han jisung. han jisung is the lonely new boy. fate does the most beautiful things, don't you think? "do you believe in soulmates?" ...
15.6K 782 28
Robin is a simple girl with a simple life. A fiancé, several degrees, a job at one of the best entertainment companies in the world, and most importa...
422K 23.3K 41
{Completed} They share the same friends, they share similar interests, but they do not share any affection. Minho and Jisung have always had a dislik...
105K 4.6K 33
Han Jisung wants nothing more than his own little family. A marriage, a child, a place to call home... Desperate and ready to get what he wants, he...