Just Us ✔️

By restlessbookreader

Lacey Wright finally moves back home after traveling around Europe with her parents for over two years. Every... More

Prologue
Halloween Bash
Just Bloody Brilliant
Jonas
The Fianceé
Rollar Rink Date
Jealous Much?
Wedding Invitations
The Way Things Were
Netflix and Peanut Butter
Drunken Confessions
Rehab
Rootbeer
Caught
The Talk
Lullabies
Spilled Secrets
New Kid On The Block
Kate's
Late Night Talks
Marketplace Reunion
Taking Care Of Business
Afternoon Drives
Apple Tarts
Monday Blues
Fight Night
Board Games and Mrs. Chang's
Nova's Not So Secret, Secret
Girl's Night
Tattoos
Late Night Kisses
Moving On
Skin Tight
Freedom
Ministers
Repercussions
Some R&R
Dinners and Truths
Sunsets and Kisses
Champagne And Hot Tubs
Evil Takes a Human Form
Promposal
Answers
Dress Shopping
Masquerade
Dances and Surprises
Expect the Unexpected
Betrayal
Big Girls Dont Cry
What Comes Around...
Goes Around
Black Veils
Admissions

Stolen Kisses

7.1K 200 2
By restlessbookreader

"Come on throw the ball!" Nova yells beside me.

"Whoooooo Yeah! Go gators go gators!!! Touchdown bitches!"

Jonas chuckles from the other side of me. Going to the college games had become a routine, Jonas went to see Vikki cheer and I went to see Benji play. He was great.

He was so good and the team loved him. Every time I saw his face he always had a huge smile on it. He truly enjoyed the game. I was glad that he was happy. I lean back resting my palms against the bleachers and shortly after Jonas follows suit. Our fingers brush together slightly but I don't react, I don't want him to know that I haven't stopped thinking about what he said to me yesterday.

I don't want him making it even harder to turn him away. He wraps his pinkie around mine and I turn my head to glance at him.

"What?"

"You know what" I say taking my hand away

A look of pain flashes across his face but is quickly replaced with a forced smile. He leans over and whispers in my ear.

"You know lulu, we could go back to the apartment. It'd be just us"

The warmth of his breath on my neck sent chills down my body. I wanted it to be just us. But I wasn't going to give in. My face gets hot and my stomach becomes upset.

"No Jonas!" I whisper yell at him.

He furrows his brows and turns his attention back to the game. He looks defeated and upset. I felt bad. I knew how he felt, he was torn. He would either lose me or lose Vikki. And I didn't want him to pick. As much as I'd miss him, he needed to lose me.

"I gotta pee, I'll be back" I say getting up and sliding out of the row.

I walk down the stairs and get to a secluded area and lean against the wall and bend over. I needed to catch my breath, I was getting myself all worked up. I couldn't do this anymore. I pull out my phone and text Nova.

Me: Hey, I'm not feeling to good I'm gonna head home.

Queen 👑: awww man. Do you need a ride?

Me: no I'll just catch a cab, you guys enjoy the rest of the game.

Queen 👑: 😕 okay I'll see you later Lace. Hope you get to feeling better. And for the love of god be safe.

Me: I will mom. Love you bitch. ❤️❤️

Queen 👑: love you too 💕

I put my phone in my pocket before heading into the bathroom, I really needed to calm myself and get the warmth out of my cheeks. I rush to the sink and run the cold water before getting some paper towels and soaking them. I wring the water out and pat my face. It relieves some of the heat but not enough. I groan and leave the bathroom. I start walking towards the street when a arm grabs me and yanks me into a dark corner where I'm pinned to the wall, trapped between two muscular arms that were on either side of my head.

"Don't scream it's just me"

"God Jonas! Don't do that!"

He chuckles and it melts me.

"I'm sorry lulu"

"What do you want?"

"Nova said you were going home because you didn't feel well"

"Yeah so"

"So I'm not gonna let you go home alone, there are creepers here at night"

"Spence will be home"

I really didn't want to be alone with him, because I knew I would do something I regret.

"It's Friday night, Spencer is gonna be at Kate's until like 3 am"

"I'll be fine Jonas"

"I'm not taking no for an answer, I'll drive you home"

I groan at his stubbornness. Why couldn't he get the hint.

"I'm actually feeling much better, thanks for the offer though" I say trying to walk away.

But his arms stay in place not allowing me to move.

"Are you just trying to get away from me?"

"Jonas let me go"

"Answer the question lulu"

I sigh when I realize I wasn't going to win.

"Fine yes."

"Why?"

"Jonas I told you that this won't work, we can't do it"

"Maybe we can't, but that doesn't mean we don't want to."

God I hated him sometimes.

"Jonas.."

He leans in closer to me so our faces are only inches apart.

"I want you and you want me so why can't we just have what we want?"

"Because we can't Jonas, it isn't right, what we want doesn't matter"

He inches closer.

"Okay fine, I need you lulu. I need your lips against mine, I need your smell on me, I need you. Every single inch of you."

He moves his hands from the wall behind me and places them on my hips, he hooks his fingers through the belt loops on my shorts.

"Jonas" I say breathless.

The way he made me feel and the way my body reacted to him was ridiculous. I wanted him he was right. But I needed to restrain myself.

He leans closer and places his lips on mine. The heat from his body warmed me instantly and I couldn't help myself anymore. I couldn't restrain myself. My need for him grew the more he kissed me. This needed to stop.

His hands trail up my body as they rest on the small of my back and he pulls me closer to him. Our bodies fit perfectly together and he knew it. He kisses me fervently, and tucks my bottom lips in between his teeth, nibbling slightly. The need I was feeling increased and I found my hands around his waist, pulling his firm body closer to me.

"God you're so incredibly beautiful lulu"

Screw it

My face flushes even more and I push my lips against his yet again. His hands move up my shirt feeling the bare skin on my waist, his big, warm, calloused hands against my body send shivers up my spine. I wanted more. I needed more. I move my hands to his neck pulling him even closer to me. I tangle my fingers in the hair at the base of his neck and gently tug. He lets out a throaty growl and removes his lips from mine.

"What're you doing to me lulu?"

I grin at him as I get even more flustered. I see a glint in his eyes and he kisses my cheek, and then my lips again.

The kiss was getting very hot. I get lost in the pleasure I was feeling, the pleasure of his hands on my skin, the pleasure of his lips on mine or even the pleasure I'd get when his stubble would lightly scrape my chin.

He pulls my body closer as the horn blares signaling half time.

"Jonas wait"

He pulls away and looks in my eyes as he pants.

"We can't. What if someone sees us? The buzzer just sounded for half time"

"Then let me take you back to the apartment"

"Jonas"

"Please lulu? I would feel much better if you let me at least drop you off, I'll even come back to the game after"

Where was this coming from? Earlier he said he wanted me and now he didn't want to be alone with me? I was so confused on what was going through his brain.

I nod my head and he slowly steps away from me but never takes his eyes off of me. We walk to his car and our shoulders brush together occasionally causing sparks to shoot off between us.

The ride is silent on the way back to the apartment, the tension between us kept growing and it became harder and harder to resist him. My body still tingled from all the kisses he left on it earlier. I bite my lip trying to hold back a smile.

"Don't do that"

I look over at him as he drives.

"Don't do what?"

"Bite your lip like that."

"Why not?"

"Because when you bite your lip, it draws attention to them and when I really want to kiss you I can't because I'm driving a car and don't want to crash. And biting your lip makes it harder to concentrate on driving and paying attention to the road when all I can think about doing is kissing those delectable lips of yours and biting your lip myself. It drives me crazy. So don't do it"

My jaw drops at his explanation of why I shouldn't bite my lip.

The rest of the ride is silent, until eventually we pull into the parking lot. I unbuckle my seatbelt and gather my things, when I notice that Jonas didn't turn off the car.

"You coming?"

"I can't lulu, as much as I want to I can't. I'm afraid that I won't be able to control myself if we're alone together in there."

I gaze into his gorgeous, hypnotic, brown orbs and see the sincerity and regret in them. After the kiss we shared we both knew that it would lead to more if we were by ourselves again. And so maybe this was for the best.

"Oh okay"

"I'm sorry lulu"

I force a smile.

"It's okay, I get it"

He places his hand on the side of my face and grazes my cheek with his thumb.

"I'll see you soon okay?"

I nod my head.

He leans forward and places a lingering kiss on my cheek and pulls away removing his hand.

"Goodnight lulu"

"Goodnight Jonas"

I get out of his car and head up to the apartment. I was so lost in thought that I didn't realize I was standing outside the door. I open it and go inside to come face to face with Spencer.

"How'd you get home?" He asks with a harsh tone

"Jonas dropped me off, I wasn't feeling well"

He stares at me, trying to see if I'm lying to him. When he doesn't say anything else I walk past him and towards my bedroom.

"Lacey"

I stop and turn to face him.

"I know about you and Jonas"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 9.9K 123
Accused of an assault he doesn't remember, Ricky's senior year is made doubly complicated when he falls for the victim's best friend, Olivia - his on...
70.5K 1.7K 62
Quinn Johnson is a 16 year old girl from Cater Hills, New Jersey. Her parents died when she was younger so it's just her and her 17 year old brother...
64.7K 2.4K 23
"I'm sorry that I put you in this situation." "I'm not following." I really wasn't. "This. Us! What we did last night was reckless and so so perfec...
44.8K 2.8K 74
"𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞?" Starting her junior year, Lia DeMarco's pred...