BTS x Male: Jihyun

By Jayce014

Park Jihyun, a nine-teen year old male with family issues. He works as a solo artist for BigHit Ent. Will he... More

Character Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
BIGHIT NO.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
Omg ilysm!!!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Thank you guys!!πŸ’œ
Question???
Chapter 9
NEW BOOK AND GUYS 4K?!?!?!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Happy Anniversary
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Final Chapter
β™₯️Noteβ™₯️
New cover!
GUYS OMUF

Chapter 12

3.7K 84 33
By Jayce014

(Authors note at the end, please read!!💜)

Jimin woke up to his phone being blown up. He looked at the missed texts he got when he was busting cuddling with Jihyun.

ChimChim:I'm here now, sorry. I fell asleep with Jihyun

EommaJin:Dinner's ready. If Jihyun is strong enough to come down stairs, let us know.

Jimin shook the boy gently, smiling down at him.

"Hey, dinners ready. Jin made burgers and fries, I hope your okay with that. Do you think you can walk down stairs to the table?" Jimin asked, and Jihyun slowly sat up, rubbing his eyes.

He moved the covers and slid to the edge of the bed. Jimin got up and stood by the bed, waiting to catch him if he can't stand up.

Jihyun stood up and shivered, the cold nipping at his sweat filled shirt. He walked over to his dresser and grabbed a sweater, pulling his t-shirt off and slipping the sweater on.

He walked to the door and down the steps with Jimin's help. He reached the bottom of the steps and wrapped his arms around his body, it being colder downstairs than it was upstairs.

They slowly walked to the table, everyone waiting there for them.

They looked at Jihyun, feeling sad for the boy. The sickness must really be bad.

Jungkook pulled out the chair for Jihyun, him getting a groggy thank you, and he only smiled.

Jihyun hugged himself tighter, pulling his legs up to his chest.

"Are you cold, Jihyun?" Yoongi asked, and Jihyun nodded, pulling his arms into his sleeves.

Namjoon got up from the table and grabbed his coat, wrapping it around Jihyun.

"T-thank you..." Jihyun shivered. Namjoon wrapped the coat around him tighter.

"Do you get sick easily, Jihyunie?" Hoseok asked, and Jihyun shook his head no.

"If I do...it real-really bad," Jihyun explained, feeling warmer with Namjoon's coat.

"You must feel so bad, poor baby. Try and eat something," Jin suggested, and he didn't move.

Jihyun didn't like the sound of eating right now. Taehyung, who sat closest to him picked up a fry and put into in Jihyun's mouth.

Jihyun made a face of displeasure and stood up quickly, stumbling up stairs and into the bathroom. He knelt down and threw up. Food did not sit well with him right now.

He stood up and washed his face, stumbling out the bathroom to see Jungkook there.

"Come on buddy, let's go back down," Jungkook picked up the sick boy and walked downstairs, sitting him in his original seat.

Jihyun looked down, feeling embarrassed that just happened. He sat there, minding his own business whilst everyone finished eating.

"It's okay you didn't eat, we're not mad at you," Yoongi rubbed Jihyun's back in comfort, and Jihyun only nodded his head.

"Let's go lay down, maybe you'll feel better." Yoongi helped Jihyun up the stairs, Jihyun feeling faint.

They only made it to Yoongi's room before Jihyun collapsed. His head was spinning and his throat was really scratchy. It hurt to swallow anything and everything hurt.

Yoongi caught Jihyun before he fell, the sick male coughing. He swallowed his spit thickly and it burned. He felt Yoongi yelling for everyone as he started to black out, worried voices becoming faint until Jihyun couldn't hear them anymore.

When he woke up, it was morning and he was in a full white room. He looked around and figured out he was in a hospital.  He coughed and held his hand up, seeing an I.V connected to his arm.

He saw a beautiful flower arrangement on a table next to him and his phone on it.  He reached for his phone and turned it on, seeing cute little worried messages from the boys.

Ya_boiJihyun:um hi?

EommaJin:OMG YOUR AWAKE!!! YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE MISTER!!

GodOfDestruction:Jin-hyung calm down...

AlienTae:Jihyun. Me and you need to talk.

Ya_boiJihyunie:...okay

Jihyun set down his phone, already knowing he was going to get yelled at. He heard the door open and close, and looked up to see Taehyung.

Taehyung held no emotion of his face. He walked and sat down beside Jihyun's bed.

"Jihyun...why didn't you tell me?" Taehyung asked softly.

"Tell you what? I'm confused,"

"Tell me that you haven't been eating properly. That you felt depressed to start cutting yourself again. Were you ever going to tell me?" Taehyung asked with a broken voice.

"I...I was...but, you have your own problems and I didn't want to put my problem on you and you just have a lot going on and I don't want to stress you out or anything like that-" Jihyun was cut short of his sentence by Taehyung hugging him.

"Please...don't do it again...we promised we would tell each other everything..." Taehyung let out a sob, broken that his best friend on the whole wide world had been going through so much pain and didn't tell him.

The door opened and they turned to see Jin and the rest of the members.

"Insomnia. Depression. Self-harm. Eating disorder. All those things have been written down in the doctors report. What do you have to say?" Jin asked and crossed his arms, tapping his foot.

"I have problems." Jihyun said bluntly, causing Taehyung to smack the back of his head.

"Not one of these things we knew about. That's what makes me upset. You can trust us, Jihyun. We're here to be your friends." Jin said softly and walked up to the side of his bed, stroking his cheek softly.

"I-I'm sorry...I-I'm used to being a-alone all the time s-so I kee-keep things to myself.." Jihyun choked out, tears coming to his eyes. He disappointed his hyungs and he didn't mean to.

"It's okay, but you need to tell us about this stuff. It's not okay to bottle everything up in that head of yours," Yoongi said softly, stroking Jihyun soft hair that he loves.

"Park Jihyun. Here's your medication. Take one to two everyday. No more than two. Other than that, your free to leave." A nurse walked in and handed him some medication for depression, and he sighed.

"C'mon, lets go home," Namjoon suggested and they got up and signed Jihyun out. They got in the car and Jin drove them home.

Jihyun sat in the back with Yoongi, Hoseok, and Taehyung. Jihyun rested his head on Yoongi's shoulder, causing the male to wrap an arm around his shoulder. He made sure Jihyun got some rest in the car ride home.

You can say Jihyun had made Yoongi soft.❤️

————————————————————-

On another note, you guys are the best. Like honestly, you guys made me cry.

9.94k?!?!?!

Can you guys honestly be any better? You guys are so prefect and make my day so bright! I love you guys so much!!!

This makes me so proud and it makes me cry every time I see it...

You guys deserve all the love in the world!!❤️💚💜❤️💚💜💙💙💙💙💙💙❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜💜💜💚💚💚💚💚

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU💜❤️💚💙💜❤️💚💙💜❤️💚💙💜❤️💚💙💜❤️💚💙💜❤️💚💙💜💚💚💙💜❤️💚💙❤️💚💙💜❤️💚💙💜💚💚💙💜❤️💚💙💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

848 62 20
Who knew that a simple wish could make and break your life? [FINISHED] 16+ πŸ”΄WARNING: Violence Abuse
1.5M 62K 50
A boy who needs help and only a possessive mafia can only help him. Cover credits to unbelievable: aisyx__
40.7K 1.5K 33
When a depressed and abused 17 year old makes his way into a tattoo parlor to make something beautiful out of the slits on his wrist, he finds that h...
17K 698 41
And I regret the moment I promised to leave you *This story contents abusing scenes so read it at your own risk* started: 28 July 2018 ended: 20 Janu...