Love Me When It Hurts

By toiajayc

What do you do when you've be hurt by the one you love the most. Even after your husband cheats how do you co... More

Love Me When It Hurts
Unexpected Call
It All Comes Out
Keep Cool
Master Plan
His Secret Life
What Was I Thinking?
Bitter B*tch!!
Jealous Much??
Cant Be Serious
Contents Of The Box
House Guest
Put In Check
No Lesson Learned
Give Me What I Want
Proposal
Hell To The No
Court Date Pt. 1
Court Date Pt. 2
S.O.S.!!
Don't Leave Me
Vacation?
The Light
Epilogue

Out Of Line

17.1K 450 16
By toiajayc

(A/N Please comment, and let me know how u guys r liking the story. Any suggestions or anything. Or just to let me know how you feel about the story. Vote/Comment/Fan God Bless)
-Toia <3

Shawn fixed his tie as he walked into his office building. He plastered a fake smile across his face, so that his coworkers wouldn't know how angry he was. He couldn't be Ciara stooped so low, and she was going to pay for that. He wanted to show her what happens when people make him angry. Shawn rarely got upset, and when he does get mad people steer clear of him. Ciara was going to wish she hadn't even got pregnant by him.

As he walked to his office, Carla is receptionist called him over to his desk. She handed him his coffee, and said, "Good morning Mr. Matthews. I placed the files for your new case on your desk. I copy, scanned, and handed Mr. Monroe the agreements from the clients in Missouri. Is there anything you need for me to do?" He looked at the files on his desk. then responded, "Yes, could you let my wife that I will be taking her out for lunch, and could you tell Ms. Sherman to come to my office now." She nodded then left out the door. He sat down at his desk, and got started on his new client's accounts. 

Ciara strolled into his office twenty minutes later. She had her long hair curled in big barrel curls stopping at her hips. She had on a black pencil skirt, and a yellow blouse tucked in her skirt. She had on black pumps to go with her outfit. To all the other guys at the office, she was flawless, but Shawn saw her as a waste of space. His receptionist could do a better job at Ciara job than she could. Ciara sat down at the corner of his desk twirling her hair around her finger. She smiled down at Shawn who had yet to look up at her. She walked back to the door and closed it. "Umm... You wanted to see me? I don't have all day I do have work to do," she said looking down at her nails. 

Shawn took a deep breath then said, "How you doing Ciara?"
"Shawn did you really call me in here to ask me how I was doing? And why are you being so stiff with me? You used to love the way I touched you," Ciara said caressing Shawn's shoulder. Shawn looked down at her well manicured hands, and said,"What the f*ck is your problem? How dare you go to Shayna, and tell her about Mac'Kenzie?"
"Come on Shawn, she had a right to know. Now we don't have to go behind her back anymore."
"Are you f*cking delusional? You had no right to interfere with my marriage. Don't you think you've done enough? What the f*ck else do you want from me?"
"I want you to leave Shayna, but you weren't gonna do that on your own, so I decided to give you a little push," Ciara said with a chuckle. Shawn stood up from his desk, looked down at Ciara, and said, "You think i'm going to leave my wife for a slut? Ha-ha you have another thing coming. You aren't half the woman she is, so get the f*ck out of here with that bullsh*t." Ciara stood up so that he wasn't hovering over her like was. She did a hearty laugh, then said, "You're right i'm not half of the woman, i'm the whole thing. You try and act like she's everything you want in a wife, but the bitch can't even get pregnant. So you get the f*ck out of here with that bullsh*t."

Before Ciara knew what happened Shawn had her off the floor by her throat. His eyes turned black, and he had seriousness written all over his face. He pushed her against the wall, and said, "I told you once before, you will never speak ill of my wife. You are to never disrespect her." Ciara tried to free herself, but that only made his grip tighter. "Oh yeah, go head and try and take me to court. Before you get a case or anything I pull source of income you have now. Your car, your house, Mac'Kenzie's trust fund. Everything. F*ck with me. I'll make you look like a unfit mother, and me and Shayna will raise her, and I doubt you want her around Shayna. Her calling Shayna 'mama'. ha-ha I can see it now," Shawn threatened. 

He let her go, and she slid to the floor. Ciara struggled to get her breath together. "What the hell is your problem? Why do you treat me like this? All I want is what she has. Shawn I can give you everything she can't. We can be a family, Me, you, and Mac'Kenzie. I know--," Shawn looked at her with death in his eyes, got close enough that she could feel his breath on his face, and whispered, "You're not my f*cking family. It's just me, Mac'Kenzie, and Shayna. You're just the b*tch you happened to have my child. Now, i'd advise you to get the hell out of my office, before you are back on the wall again." Ciara looked at Shawn and knew that he was serious. She didn't want things to get worse than what they already were. 
 Shawn sat his head in his hands to try and calm himself down. "That b*tch begging for an ass whooping."

Shawn continued to work until it was lunch time, and then left to meet Shayna at their favorite eatery. He walked in the restaurant to see Shayna talking to a guy in a suit. He stopped when he got close to the table, but not close enough for her to notice him. He watched how Shayna interacted with the guy, and how she giggled at whatever he was saying to her. After ten minutes Shawn couldn't take it anymore. He walked over to them and cleared his throat. Shayna looked up at him, stood up out her chair, and kissed him on his lips. He looked at her, then at the unknown man, then back to her. Shayna finally spoke up, and said, "Hey babe, this Brad Johnson he is the owner of Str8 Up Magazine. He's offering me a job, to be his photo manager. Isn't that amazing?" He looked at Brad, and said, "Yeah, but i'm sorry Brad is it? We have a lunch date." Brad said his goodbyes, and left.

Shawn stared at the door until Brad was no longer in his sight. Shayna looked at Shawn's expression, and thought to herself, 'What the hell was that about?'

(A/N Thanks for reading update today. Please comment. What do you think about Shawn jacking Ciara up? Shawn's jealousy? Comment/Rate/Fan God Bless)
-Toia <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 138 27
Shawna gets the news of a lifetime when she finds out her fiance, Matthew, has cheated on her. With her boss Linda. Who is several months pregnant...
3.3K 157 45
- IM BACK AND PAYBACK IS A BITCH !
32.5K 1.1K 12
What would you do if the man you trust the most, brings you pain and anguish? Could you forgive him? A married woman hears from her beloved husband t...
322K 9.7K 20
This about a woman who was lied to and cheated on by her husband who she loves with all her heart. They have twin daughters together. He knew how in...