Gods plan | slumptacion

4thaluvofc00chie

"Stop playing with my heart and make up your damn mind." Fast updates Just read it bruh Еще

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty two
Twenty Three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty Six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty three
Forty four
Forty six

Forty five

1.2K 85 41
4thaluvofc00chie

This is the last chapter 😂❤️love you.

It's going to be really long though.

Jahseh Onfroy

Today is the day that my life was supposed to begin. My Nana should be here. Graduation day.

Everyone's here. We made it. We did it.

And I've gotten on the right path to make my nana proud. I've finally reached out to the producer that Gazzy was telling me about that like my music.

And he's looking to get me signed somewhere. And as for Stokeley, he is on the right path too. He got an internship at a record label. And that's once step into the music business.

I never replied to my dad, cause well he isn't even my dad. He was a the fake. My dad is god.

I let out a big breath as I looked in the mirror and fixed my tie for the seventh time. I made sure I had any Nanas picture tucked into my pocket. I want her to be with me and this is the closest thing I have to that.

"Are you ready?" My mom asked as she walked into my room.

"No," I sighed. "I wish she was here." I frowned.

"She's with you in spirit, and I bet she's proud. You're doing what she always wanted for you, and you're making something of yourself." My mom told me as she sat on my bed with her mini purse in hand.

"Yeah I know," but it's not the same.

She nodded her head.

"You're dads coming," she told me.

"He's not my dad and we both know this," I chuckled.

She opened her mouth to say something but quickly closed it as a puzzled look took over. "He was supposed to wait."

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"It wasn't my place," she sighed.

"Okay," I mumbled.

"But he raised you," she said.

"No, he didn't, nana did." I glared at her. "All he did was talk shit and bully me." I rolled my eyes.

"If he shows up, I promise you I will hurt him," I told my mom.

"He's already there," she hesitated.

"Well today might just be my lucky day," I mumbled as I shoved my phone and wallet into my pocket and grabbed my cap and gown.

"Come on," my mom led me down stairs and out of my house. There was limo waiting outside. I don't think that's even necessary but whatever makes her happy.

"I got you something," she told me once we were situated in the limo.

She handed me a little box with a bow on top.

I looked up at her and gave her a small smile before opening it. When I opened it, inside was a guitar pick.

"Mom my guitar is broken what am I going to do with this?" I asked.

"You know nana played the guitar too," she told me.

"Really?" I smiled.

"Yeah," she smiled. "Thats her guitar pick. And I have her guitar. I want you to have it." She told me. "She would have given it to you anyways."

My eyes watered as I clutched the guitar pick in my hands.

"Thank you," I pulled my mom into a hug. "For everything you did do."

"You're welcome," she rubbed my back before pulling away. By now we had pulled up at the school so we climbed out of the limo and Made our way to the stage.

"Do you have your notecards," she asked me.

Oh did I mention I got valedictorian?

"Yeah they are right here," I pulled them out of my pocket. I quickly put on my cap and gown over my clothes.

"Oh my I'm going to cry," my mom fanned her eyes.

"Don't start," I laughed. "I have to go get in line, I'll see you after my speech." I hugged my mom before going to join everyone in the line.

"Hey smartie pants," Gazzy said as I approached them.

"Yeah I'm mad, I should have gotten valedictorian," Kimetrius rolled his eyes. "Do you know how many times I took the SATs."

"I didn't take the SATs" I laughed.

"You son of a b-"

"Hey baby," Stokeley came behind me and kissed me cheek.

"Oh you showered," I smiled.

"Yeah, just for you," he smiled and faked a bow.

"I can't believe we are done with high school," Deigo sighed. "It felt like it was just yesterday Stokeley almost killed Isaiah for bullying you." He laughed at me.

"I can't believe they didn't kick you out of school," Omar laughed as he joined us.

"Right," Stokeley laughed. "I was scared I was gonna get expelled or something."

"Guys," I started to tear up, "this has been a crazy ass year."

"Save it for your speech," metri laughed.

"Group hug!" Gazzy shouted and we all came together for one big hug between all of us.

"I'm finna cry again," I whined as we pulled away.

"She's with you," Deigo told me. He knew exactly why.

"I wish she was in that crowd though," I sighed.

"Just long enough for her to hear me say, I made it. I did it for you nana." I frowned and looked down. "Just five more minutes."

"She's watching, and she's proud," Stokeley said as he pulled me into a hug.

"I hope she is," I started crying.

"Shh it's okay," Stokeley rubbed my back. We stayed like this until they started announcing to get in line. I was of course at the front of the line.

"Welcome, friends and family. Loved ones, to the graduation ceremony of the class of 2018, of Broward County High." The principal spoke into the microphone.

"We've come a long way, with many obstacles we were forced to face. Yet we have overcome them all." He smiled.

"But the one to overcome the most, is our very own, Valedictorian. Everyone, Jahseh Onfroy." He stepped to the side as I stepped on stage. Everyone started cheering and clapping.

"Jah over here!" I heard Gazzy yell. I looked over and him and Deigo were flashing their asses at me screaming "go Jah!" I snorted and looked away.

I looked back at the crowd, waiting for me to tell my speech.

"Um, welcome to our graduation ceremony," I said awkwardly. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I opened my eyes and started my speech.

"Today, we become the adults our families worked hard to mold us into, whether it be a straight A college student or anything else. But we made it so you guys did something right," I chuckled.

"But through these four years, my friends and I went through absolute Hell. We lost people, got bullied, we were going through it. But we got through it with each other. As a family, cause that all we got. And it wasn't just our small group of friends, it was all of us. Like when Jesse let me copy his homework one time cause our math teacher is a dick." I laughed. "And when Jasmine gave Owen a fat ass wedgy cause he made me spill my food in the cafeteria." I snorted. "Jasmine you real as hell for that. But it was us aS a community who helped each other grow. Through the ups and downs, all the cases some of us caught, or dodged if you're Lesly, cause we all know your daddy paid off the judge." I smiled.

A/n: I'm not good at writing speeches so I'm just..

After I finished my speech, everyone came on stage one at a time to receive their high school diploma.

"Ladies and Gentleman, May I present to you? The graduating class of 2018!" I smiled into the microphone, seconds later everyone throwing their caps into the air.

"Nigga I made it." I smiled and walked off stage.

I did it Nana, aren't you proud.

The end.

Finished on April 18, 2019

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

98.8K 4.5K 60
READ IT!
25.6K 567 52
Imagines with the one and only.❤️. Give ideas I don't mind.😌 º º º º º º º º Rest In Peace Jahseh. Love You.❤️
192K 7.3K 43
I'm awful at descriptions, but it's basically what you would expect from a fic.
55.8K 1.2K 18
just cute shit I need to write down.