Shazam? (Billy Batson X Reade...

By FinnyFinnEh

Y/n L/n is Freddy Freeman's best friend. They've been best friends since they were kids, she's always gotten... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 6

10.5K 295 430
By FinnyFinnEh

 IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN SHAZAM I DO NOT SUGGEST READING THIS CHAPTER UNLESS YOU DON'T CARE AND REALLY LOVE THIS BOOK THAT MUCH! I SEE UR COMMENTS!

I swallow hard because he was going to tell me what was going on. Nervousness consumed his originally confident face. I grabbed both Billy's hands in my own and said: "Hey, you can tell me."

He holds my hands and says "Alright... Freddy and I are helping me find out..." He just stared at me.

"Billy, come on," I say.

"Fine... He's helping me find out where my mom is..." Billy says. I sigh and look into his eyes. Then he began telling me the story of his mother.

"My mom left... Well. No. She lost me. We were at a fair or carnival... We were playing a game at one of the booths and she kept losing. I had wanted one of the stuffed animals but she kept missing each shot. She ended up winning a little spherical compass. I complained about wanting the stuffed animal as any other kid would, but my mother looked at me and said "but this will help you find your way,"..." I looked down at his hand to see him fiddling with a small dark ball in his hand, assuming it was the compass I teared up a bit.

He continues. "We were going through a crowd, but I dropped it... I went to grab it and turned around but she was gone. I sat with the police for hours but she never came around. She probably didn't know I was there. Maybe she was looking elsewhere and now... Freddy is helping me find her."

He looked into my eyes. I look up into his and my heart broke for him. The fact that Freddy thought I'd get hurt from this was an understatement. I was torn apart. Thrown into a shredder and sliced into thin bits. "Y/n?" he says.

I don't say anything but we both ended up leaning in to place each other's mouths on each other. I kissed him with more emotion than usual, I don't know why but it felt needed.

We pull away and he goes to say something but I pull him right back in for another one. He holds my hips and a tear slips down my cheek as I kiss him. That was one of the saddest things on the planet.

He pulls away and whispers "That was more passionate than any other kiss we've shared, what's going-" he looks at my face. At this point, the tears were just pouring down my face. "Oh, shit," he says while wrapping his arms around me.

I wrap my arms around his waist and cry. He whispers "Hey, what's going on?"

I pull him tightly against me and he whispers that I'll be alright. "B-Billy?" I stutter out through my tears.

"Mhm?" He asks.

"I-I love you," I cry.

He sounded confused, "Are you sure that's it?" He asks. I nod my head quickly against his shoulder and he holds me tight against him.

"What's going on?" He asks with darkness and anger consuming his naturally soothing tone. "Th-That's all, Billy." I really wanted to tell him that my dad had hurt me again. Just like I promised him I would. After what he just said though I couldn't tell him such a thing.

"Hey... You're alright, I got you," he says.

"You always say that," I cry out.

He chuckles. "I say that because I do have you, I'll always be here for you to protect you whether you want me to be or not."

I look up at him and say, "M-My dad... He um..."

He looked angry already knowing where this was going. "Y/n..." he says.

"I can't go home anymore," I say.

"You're staying the night," he whispers. I nod my head slowly and he wraps his arm around my shoulders to pull me against him while walking into his home.

"Billy!?" I hear Victor from upstairs. Billy removes his arm from my shoulders as he and Rosa come down.

"Hey, Y/n," Rosa says.

"Can she stay the night?" Billy immediately asks.

"Why?" asks Victor.

"Her dad is..." Billy starts but doesn't finish. He seems to broken to say it. He just looks up at them, hoping they'll understand. Victor nods his head, confirming I may stay the night.

Billy brings me upstairs after removing outdoor apparel. I sit on the bottom bunk as he goes to get the air mattress. I look down at his bag and see the compass key chain now clipped onto his bag, the same one he was rolling between his fingers around the corner of the house.

He walks back in empty handed and closes the door. He closes the bedroom door and hands me Mary's nightgown. "Billy? Where's the-"

"Ssh," he shushes me quickly.

I look at him confused and he grabs an extra big blanket from under the bed and lays on his bed. He wraps himself in the blanket that was already there while laying his head on the big squishy pillows. "C' mere," he whispers while tugging on my hand.

"What do you mean?" I whisper while kneeling down next to him.

"I mean get dressed in the gown and lay down in here," he says as if I'm stupid.

"O-Okay..." I say walking out to go to the bathroom. I walk into the bathroom and open the cupboard under the sink grabbing the plastic bag underneath that is filled with MY overnight stuff.

I brush my teeth and wash my face before changing into the nice, clean, light pink gown. I look in the mirror, examining my figure in a nightgown.

"Y/n?" I hear Victor in the hallway.

"Come in," I say. He opens the door and grabs a towel from the closet in the bathroom.

"Sorry, kid, I'm taking a shower when you're done in here, just checking if I have a towel on my shelf before I get in." I giggle at his words and nod my head in understanding.

After I got back in the bedroom I hear the shower start for Victor. I look around for a minute and feel a hand grip my own. I look down at the bottom bunk and he smiles up at me while pulling me in.

He lays both of the blankets onto us and stares into my eyes. I couldn't help but ask, "Why do you sleep on the bottom when Freddy is the one with the destroyed leg?"

His eyes widen and he responds. "I know right?! Like... How does he even get up there." I giggle and he smiles. He pulls me close, wrapping his arms tightly around my waist, legs intertwined with my own and my head in his neck.

"You don't wear pyjamas?" I ask.

He shakes his head "I don't need to so why would I?"

I blushed and whispered "Night, Billy."

He hums then whispers, "Night, Y/n."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 353 16
(Anti and 18 year old female reader.) You are a huge fan of Markiplier, and Jacksepticeye, and fly out to LA for a convention. Obviously stoked to b...
68.3K 2.1K 19
❛❛ can you have a sweet tooth for boys? ❜❜ Book one. ❪ Billy Batson x Fem!Reader x Freddy Freeman ❫
123K 2.8K 20
*COMPLETED* All Dark and Anti do is bicker and fight with each other recently. One night Dark can't take it anymore and storms out of the house looki...
16.1K 294 21
(there's a weird plot to this) So, reader is normal or so it would seem, not soon after revealing a secret to one of the slashers she seems to have h...