Love You Despite |Complete ✅|

Oleh MrsCoraF

****My brothers' best friend.**** Raina Jackson's been through and overcame so much. Despite all the tr... Lebih Banyak

A Word/ Appreciation
0•Prologue
1•VIP
2•VIP II
3•Tesla
4•Small Card
5•Small Card II
6•Pool Party
7•Morning Run
8•I'm Not Quitting
9•I'm Not Quitting II
10•Yo' Bored Ass
11•FaceTime
12•That Kiss
13•That Kiss II
14•They Win
15•They Win II
16•They Win III
17•Let Me Talk To You
18•Baking Cakes
19•Deep Rooted Issues
20•Punkin
21•Masturbation
22•Bathing Suit
23•Pop Ups
25•End It
26•End It II
27•Dr. Mills
28•Nairobi
29•Nairobi II
30•Mr. Xan
31•Engagement Party
32•Howard
33•Mac n Cheese
34•Hey Rai
35•Hey Rai II
36•Gotta' Go Home
37•Back Home
38•Back Home II
39•Back Home III
40•Chicken Souvlaki
41•DNA
42•Seven O' Clock
43•No Champagne
44•DermaBlend
45•Arian Marie Adams
46•Bachelorette
47•Bachelor
48•Mr. & Mrs. Jackson
49•Epilogue Part 1 of 2
The Character Q&A
50•Epilogue Part 2 of 2
Lastly!

24•Pop Ups II

5.1K 369 266
Oleh MrsCoraF

"Dude come popping up all unannounced." Amina stated.

"I'm saying. He's real bold. Showing up here, and he wasn't even strapped." I added.

"He deserved that ass cuttin'." Troy chimed in laughing. "Agreed." Chance nodded his head.

Mike walked in and sat beside Chance, across from the sofa I was sitting in. "You good bro?" Chance asked. He nodded and leaned back. I knew things between us weren't good but that's still my brother. We've been boys way too long for me to not have his back.

"You need me to call Unc?" Amina asked referring to her uncle a detective. "I might. I don't know. I need to know how he got my address and how the fuck he get in the gate?"

"He must've been keeping tabs on you and Leah. How does he even know y'all are together. Where does he live at now? " She questioned.

"Mina your guess is as good as mine. I will find out though." Mike replied.

"Whatever you need I'm here. Just say the word." I told him. He stared at me for a second. His whole mood changed in an instant. He went from calming down to pissed off again. "Nah I'm good."

I looked over to him, and shook my head. I started to get up but Chance stood up stopping me. "This is getting old."

I stood up, turned facing the door to leave.

"Fuck him." Mike responded waving me off. I started walking out again but this time Troy stopped me. "A3 sit yo' ass down."

"Nah, I'm not about to do this bullshit with him again." I slid my hands into my pockets fishing for my keys. "Oh, this is bullshit now?" Mike asked while slowly getting up walking over to me.

"I don't know what you're still mad about," I shifted all my weight to my right foot. "We already discussed everything."

"Oh you damn right we have." He sarcastically yelled in my face. "Talking about you don't know why I'm still mad. Fuck out of here."

I backed up. He moved closer. So I yelled back, "get the fuck out of my face Mike!" He pushed me causing everyone to rush between us. "You ain't gon' do shit." He taunted.

"Damn y'all suppose to be brothers." Troy spat. They created a little more space between us.

"This bitch ass piece of shit ain't no brother of mine." Mike shouted while charging toward me. He tried swinging but Chance caught him.

"Bitch? Who the fuck —"

"I tried to be civil with you and Rai, but you go against me and continue fucking my sister. Just be lying. I see straight through you. Wiggling you're way in." Mike interrupted.

I squinted. I was clueless. I told him I didn't do anything with his sister. Why was he saying this again as if I'm lying about it or did he know something I didn't? "What the hell are you talking about? I already told you I didn't."

"I should report your dumb-ass." He gritted. I was confused. "Woah Mike." Chance added, trying to get him to realize what he said.

The ladies came in, curious about all of the loud noise. Raina made eye contact with me as soon as she came in. I was pissed. "Nah you know what, fuck you Mike! Do what the fuck you gotta' do. I ain't explaining this shit to you no more." I said from the bottom of my soul. I meant that shit.

"Do what?" Raina asked standing at the door. I walked toward the door to leave. She stopped me. "I said do what?"

"Don't play dumb Rai I already know." Mike stated to her. "Already know what?" She kind of yelled because I was still trying to leave.

"After everything we've gone through. Even these last few days. I almost lost you. I can't take much more." He sighed. "I remember there was a time you said you wouldn't lie to me and you did. And you're still lying to me?" He gritted out through his teeth.

"Mikey I'm not understanding. What did I do? You already know about us." She spoke in a more calm tone.

"Did you have sex with Adrian?" He asked with his hands in a praying position pointed toward her. "No!" She yelled looking around at everyone.

"Ok let me be clear. Did you have sex with him last night? And don't lie to me." He warned. But Raina quickly shut that down too. "No I did not. And you're moving toward the disrespectful category."

He stared at her pulling at his beard. "Well then what happened last night when you got home late, what's that on your neck A3?"

"There you go assuming." I said to him.

"What the fuck am I suppose to think? Oh, so you got it from somebody else? Because I didn't see that on your neck at the play. When did you have time to do that since you were with my sister until late?" He interrogated me as if we were on trial. I needed to take a moment. I was trying to be cool because this was her brother and my actual best friend. He was pushing it though.

"For the last and final time I did not fuck your sister. I did not cheat on your sister and I'm not interested in anybody else. The only reason why I'm entertaining these questions right now is because, she's your fucking sister." I spoke loud and clear.

"Yeah my baby sister. My seventeen-year-old sister." he coldly put in.

"Is that all Mike?" I said extremely pissed off. I couldn't believe he would think this low of me. I mean I get and understand that he was pissed because I was seeing his sister but what I didn't understand was what he was accusing me of. The same way he can grow up and change to only wanting Leah. I'm capable of the same thing. I've never been in a relationship and cheated on anybody and he knew that. I'll stay single before I cheat. He also know I care deeply for Raina and only want the best for her. It's like all of those years spent together went out the window.

"No it ain't.— Raina go to your room. This shit is over. Graduation's next week. You can work at the studios until we leave for the summer." I shook my head. "When we get back I'm taking you straight to Howard myself." He finished.

"You can't do this Mikey." Raina uttered glaring at him. Everybody stood around awkwardly, and I was beyond livid. I knew at that moment I needed to leave or things would get out of hand.

"Maybe everyone need to take a breather and you can revisit this conversation on a later day." Chance suggested.

Mike shook his head. "No. Raina, you can't see him. If you want to date, find somebody your age. You'll be in college soon, you can find them there." I laughed under my breath. I do that to try to calm myself down.

"What's funny, —you can leave and not come back. And If you do then like I said before I'll report you. It's that simple." He shrugged.

"Mikey, you're unbelievable. You're such a fucking hypocrite. I'm seeing him regardless of what you say. So screw you." Raina blurted, tears falling.

"Raina calm down. I'ma' go ok?" I gave her a look.

"No. If you leave then I'm going with you." She crossed her arms. Rai you're not going anywhere." Mike retorted.

I frustratedly exhaled. "Sienna can you go with her to her room please?"

"Why? To get my stuff? I'm going with you, you can't make me stay here." She glared at Mike.

"Munch, stop."

Those gorgeous brown eyes of her landed on mine. "You don't want me to go with you?"

"You know me better than that. Go upstairs. Go ahead." I pleaded. She stood staring at me for few seconds then turned walking away in disbelief.

"Sienna please stay with her." She looked to me nodding her head. I watched Raina leave, waiting until she was out of sight. I walked out not saying another word to anyone, and headed to my car. Once I got in my phone buzzed. It was her. I let it ring.

The ride home was quiet except for the nonstop buzzing. I took the long way. I needed to think. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't continue seeing her like this. Age was a factor. There was no way around it. I needed to come to terms with that and respect that part of it. I had no regrets about loving and being with her. The only regret I could think of was putting her in a position to get hurt.

I needed to end things on good terms. She deserved that. I just didn't know if I could do it. She would take it hard. It was her first relationship.

I love that girl so much, but I have to let her go. This shit hurts.

I made it home and settled. My phone was still going off. I finally decided to see what she sent.

5:48pm
Beautiful One: Adrian call me.

5:52pm
Beautiful One: ???

5:58pm
Beautiful One: I don't care what Mikey says.

6:25pm
Beautiful One: Are you home? Let me know you made it safe

6:28pm
Beautiful One: Can you please answer your phone?

6:30pm
Beautiful One: I know you're home by now. Call me.

6:38pm
Beautiful One: Please don't do this.

6:40pm
Beautiful One: So your giving up on me???

6:52pm
Beautiful One: I refuse to believe that, so disregard that message. I love you and I will give you time.

7:03pm
Beautiful One: Can you at least tell me you're ok, I'm worried now. I've called you over 20 times. Been texting you.

7:43pm
Beautiful One: So I get nothing? Michael is not my dad. We are in a relationship, talk to me.

I closed my phone contemplating on rather if I should call her back, text or what. Either way it would hurt her. I can't go out like that though.

I unlocked my phone and called Mike. "Hello, —hello." I repeated because it was completely silent.

"What is it?" He took his sweet time asking. But never mind him I needed to get this done. "I need to talk to Raina."

"Look A3 how many times do I have to tell-"

"It's not like that. I need to end it. I didn't want to call or text her. It has to be in person. I owe her that." I explain to him.

"Well it's getting late. It's a school night. My baby sister has her senior to focus on." He sarcastically made it clear once again.

"Mike I just-" I had to breathe but luckily I didn't have to re-explain myself because he replied. "I'll bring her by tomorrow after she's done with tutoring."

"Fine." I gave in. He hung up.

I wanted to call her badly but I know that would result in me breaking it off with her over the phone. So I decided to turn my phone off and call it a night.

{Song: "Too Good at Goodbyes" by Sam Smith}
{Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share}

{Well that was intense even for me.😅😅😅}

{Oh and I forgot to mention I have over 1k reads thank you guys so much!! 🎊🎊🎊🎊}

{More from Adrian Next Chap, stay tuned.}

{Awe Adrian and Raina 😢}

✌🏾✌🏾❤️

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

29.7K 1.1K 14
If there's anything Evie Barrett has learned in her sixteen years of living, it's that there's a lot more to family than blood. She's stuck by that f...
166K 6.1K 41
Book 2 (sequel to UNFORGOTTEN) "I know you are in a safe place, but god I miss you..." I started, my voice cracking. "I miss you so much." ----- One...
1.9K 104 51
{COMPLETED} Amelia was adopted at age 15 by a family in the same town she grew up in, just on the other side. She's trying to move on and forget her...
8K 512 61
They say "Blood is thicker than water." but "FAMILY" isn't just about blood, it's about who you love and have faith in and above all who loves you. F...