Just Like Before [Pinocchio]

By Hystericallyana

Rated #1 in LeeJongSuk :) Seo Y/n. The little sister of Seo Beomju and an ex-classmate of Choi Dal Po. After... More

°ᴾᴿᴼᴸᴼᴳᵁᴱ°
°ᴬᴸᴸ ᴮᴮᴬᴺᴳ°
°ᴺᴬᵀᴵᴼᴺᴬᴸ ᶠᴼᴿᴱᴺˢᴵᶜ ˢᴱᴿᵛᴵᶜᴱ°
°ᶠᴼᵁᴿᵀᵞ-ᴼᴺᴱ ᵞᴱᴬᴿ ᴼᴸᴰ ᴹᴬᴺ°
°ᶜᴴᴵᴱᶠ ᴿᴵᴳᴵᴰ°
°ᴹᴬ ᵂᴬ ᴿᴵ°
°ᴮᴱᵀᴿᴬᵞᴱᴸ°
°ᴴᴬᴺ ᴿᴵᵛᴱᴿ ˢᵀᴬᵀᴵᴼᴺ°
°ᶜᴴᴬᴱᴮᴼᴸ°
°ᶜᴸᴼˢᴱᴿ ᵀᴴAᴺ ᴱᵛᴱᴿ°
°ᴬᴶᵁᴹᴹᴬ°
°ᶜᶜᵀᵛ°
°ᴹᴵˢᵀᴬᴷᴱ°
°ᴬᴱᴳᵞᴼ°
°ᴾᴬᴺᴵᶜᴷ ᴬᵀᵀᴬᶜᴷ°
°ᵀᴴᴬᴺᴷ ᵞᴼᵁ°
°ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶜᵃˡˡ ˡᵒᵍ?°
°ʷᵃʳᵐᵗʰ°
°ᶜʰⁱᶜᵏᵉⁿᵖᵒˣ°
°ᵈᵒᵍ ᵖᵒᵒᵖ°
°ᵍᵉᵗ ᵃˡᵒⁿᵍ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ°
°ᶜᵒⁿᵍʳᵃᵗᵘˡᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ°
°ⁱᶜʸ ʳᵒᵃᵈ°
°ʳᵉᵖᵒʳᵗᵉʳˢ ᵃʳᵉ ʰᵒʳʳⁱᵇˡᵉ°
°ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃ ᶜᵃˢᵉ°
°ᵍⁱ ʲᵃᵉ ᵐʸᵉᵒⁿᵍ°
°ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ᵇᵒˣ°
°ᵍⁱ ʰᵒ ˢᵃⁿᵍ°
°13 ʸᵉᵃʳˢ ᵃᵍᵒ°
°ᵗʰᵉ ˢⁿᵉᵃᵏᵉʳ°
°ᵍⁱ ʰᵃ ᵐʸᵉᵒⁿᵍ°
°ᵇᵘˢᵗᵉᵈ ᵉˡᵉᵛᵃᵗᵒʳ°
°ᵃʰⁿ ᶜʰᵃⁿ ˢᵒᵒ'ˢ ˢᵘˢᵖⁱᶜⁱᵒⁿ°
°ᵗʰᵉ ᶠⁱʳᵉʷᵒʳᵏ ᵖʳᵒᵐⁱˢᵉ°
°ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵉⁿᵒᵘᵉᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇʳᵒᵗʰᵉʳˢ°
°ᵍⁱ ʲᵃᵉ ᵐʸᵉᵒⁿᵍ'ˢ ᶜᵃˢᵉ°
°ᵃ ᶠᵘⁿᵉʳᵃˡ & ᵒˡᵈ ᵐᵉᵐᵒʳⁱᵉˢ°
°ʳᵉᵈ ᵗᵉⁿᵗ°

°ˢᴴᴿᴱᴰᴰᴱᴰ ᴾᴬᴾᴱᴿ°

726 28 6
By Hystericallyana

You two were walking around in the darkness on your way home, he offered you to walk you so he could listen to you.

"...after that, I started studying to be a reporter. I studied for 6 years: 3 years detective, 2 years informatics, and 1-year drama. I learned how to lie since I'm not that good at it.." you explained while scoffing underneath your breath.

"Waitㅡ to which school did you go?"

"Eh.. well... eh... I forgot?" You mentally cursed while trying to find another school,

you're a reporter! You should know at least one different school!!

You sighed softly, "why do you wanna know that?"

"It might be important."

"Not really." You scoffed while looking into the darkness. The sun was already under and you two were walking on the sideway.

"Hmm.. I actually didn't get your name either." He spoke as he took your wrist to make you stop again.

"Mwo? (What?) But they said we needed to work together. Didn't they at least mentioned my name?" He shook his head while closing his eyes for a few seconds until his head was still again.

"Then how do I know yours?" You questioned while squinting your eyes a little. He chuckled softly while releasing your wrist.

"Woah~ you can smile too?" You said without thinking, his smile disappeared.

"What do you mean?"

"Dwaesseo (nevermind)." You replied while chuckling softly.

"You really remind me of a student I had in class, you know that?" He asked while putting his right foot a little bit to the front, leaning his weight onto the left one.

"Oh, well, people say I have a familiar face, I hear that a lot." You spoke while starting to walk, he followed you again; walking aside you. He ignored your sentence and kept thinking, a pretty long silence remained between you two until he spoke:

"Seo something.. ehm... Y/n? Right? I think that was the name. Isn't it?" Your eyes got wide as a lot of answers drift inside your head.

"What? No?" You spoke, nearly questioning yourself.

"So you are! Woahh~ it's been so long!" Dal Po acted as if he knew you as one of his friends but you never really talked to each other, until the last year you were in the same class. You needed to finish a year project about a cult. You two got the Moon Cult also known as the Unification Church.

"I know..." you sighed. "I never thought you'd ever become a reporter though.. how did you end up here?"

"Choi In-ha." He answered without hesitation.

You frowned, "Your niece?"

"Mhm, we discided to do this together but... something came up."

"Ah... how are her hiccups? Does she still has those?"

"Yeah, it didn't get better these past few years." He laughed softly while you two finally arrived at your house, you chuckled as well.

"She was a pretty good student, every time I think of her I remember that day when Ahn Chan Soo confessed to me and she got upset. Aishㅡ Eun Ha was so broken back then."

"Why?"

"She had a crush on him for months." You chuckled.

"Really?" Dal Po looked pretty surprised, just like everyone would be back then.

"Keep this between us, okay?" You looked worriedly at him, earning a hum as respond.

"Promise?"

"Ah." He reached out his hand, you two connected pinkies, and made the promise official.

You smiled while releasing his hand. "Well, thanks for the walk. I'll see you at work tomorrow." You spoke. He smiled halfway (typical Lee Jong-Suk smile uwu).

"Geuromㅡ" you bowed and he did too, you turned around and opened the door. Giving him one last glance before closing the door.

The next day...

A large pile of shredded paper got dumped in front of you in the middle of the table. You looked at it with a disappointed yet worried expression, already suspecting what will be asked.

[Just a quick thing. I will blur people their heads so you can imagine yourself sitting/standing at that certain spot ^^]

"These are paper shavings from the trashcan. Go through all of them and see if there is anything that we can report. Got it?" Hyeon Gyoo demanded.

"Nae..?" Everyone spoke in unison a little bit upset and quiet. A soft sigh escaped from your lips as you looked at the pile of trash.

"We are supposed to leave soon. How are we going to finish before then?" Yoo Rae spoke as polite as possible, we all knew she was afraid but was a fighter. Hyeon Gyoo looked with a gaze full of fire. Yoon Rae's gaze changed into fear not a second later.

Aishㅡ this guy- he needs to stop or I'll swear to Goㅡ

"I can do it all." She said while looking at the shredded paper.

"Before you guys match everything, you guys can't leave." Hyeon Gyoo demanded once again while ending with a big, creepy smile.

"Understood!?" He asked loudly again.

"Yes!" Everyone answered loudly as well except for you, you looked as if you could kill someone.

Why do we get this job? Is that punk so lazy? How am I supposed to get the good article if I'm locked up by a stupidㅡ

"jeongsinbyeongja! (psychopath!)" You yell the last thing loudly while your gaze is still locked on the stupid paper.

"Excuse me?" A soft tone was heard by the chief, your gaze moved up as your eyes locked with his.

"What did you just say?" He spoke once again. Your body felt fear but anger overwhelmed it. You didn't want to lose your job but you couldn't stand this either. A lot of things went through your head, trying to find the correct solution.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 73 14
"like ur view?" she lift up her eyebrow. "like yours?" I said with a slight smirk. a story in which the new boy meets the school's popular girl. he...
10.2K 830 30
[BOOK 1] Kang Yeosang is a sinner, and he infringes the belief with desires that the neighborhood's charming boy has awakened in him. But once his fa...
633K 38.6K 78
𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙧𝙤𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩. everything started with the mysterious illness that had brought death...
334 29 5
''...𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒜𝓇𝑒 𝑀𝓎 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝒟'ê𝓉𝓇𝑒..." Serial Murders have been happening all over town for eights months and no one was able to crack t...