Innocent beauty

By littlethingsread

She is kind Shy Gullible Pure Adorable Sweet Beautiful And innocent. Her name is Lavender. He is dark Da... More

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen

Chapter ten

42.1K 1.2K 244
By littlethingsread

"You are mines and only mines, All rights reserved."-Anonymous

"O-Orion please.." Lavender begged with tears falling down her eyes.

Orion slowly turned around. His jaw still clenched and his palms still in fists. Orion forgot how strong he was sometimes, not only physically but strategically because he just knocked Shawn out by a simple punch in the jaw.

Lavender was scared, not of Orion but for Shawn. She didn't know how strong Orion was until this. "W-why did y-you do that? Is h-he okay?" Lavender hurriedly approached the unconscious male.

"What was he saying lavender?" Orion asked completely disregarding her question, his face void of emotions.

"O-Orion I-I swear he's n-not my b-boy f-friend! I don't even know why he s-said that I swear!!" Lavender eyes still on Shawn filled with unshaded tears, her hand slowly trying to examine the blow. She felt sick so she closed her eyes and counted till three. She really really liked Orion and she didn't want him to believe something that isn't true.

"I trust you." Orion sighs. He pulls Lavender up slowly from the ground and hugs her tightly. Inhaling her sweet sweet scent and groaned. How can someone like her cheat on someone? Orion was foolish to even think that. Orion knows she wasn't officially his yet but he'd be damned if someone told him otherwise. He was hers and that's how it is, that's how it'll always be.

"You-a-are the only p-person I have ever really liked Orion, more than ultimate best friends." Lavender whispers softly, momentarily forgetting about Shawn's unconscious body, and snuggled into Orion's neck breathing in his scent.

"I really like you too beautiful, even more than super ultimate best friend." He looked down smirking at her blushing face and gave her cute little nose a small peck.

"Okay WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST MISS?" Shouted none other than Jett. He always does have the right time to open that big mouth of his, Orion thought.

"Dude why is there a guy laying unconscious on the floor, next to you guys, and you guys having a cute moment-" Chase started.

"When there is literally a guy unconscious next to you." Jett finishes, seemingly very confused at the whole scenario. Orion just rolled his eyes and held on to Lavender even firmer.

Lavender on the other hand realizes her dumbness, seemingly selfish act, and ran towards an unconscious Shawn once again.

Orion sighs and asks for a glass of cold water. Not to wake Shawn up or anything, just because he was thirsty.

"W-What are we g-going to d-do?!" Lavender asked getting panicked.

"What happened?" "Who is this dude" questioned Jett and chase at the same time.

"S-should we call the ambulance? Or get him to the d-doctor?" Lavender asked Orion worriedly.

"Baby, don't worry it's just a simple blow he'll wake up in no time." Orion tells her.

"You punched him." Zander finally spoke, it was a statement rather than a question.

"B-but we can't just sit here, leave him on the floor and wait for him to w-wake up." Lavender said, still holding Shawn's head.

Orion sighs once again and told the guys to pick him up and sit him in the back of Zander's car. He was sure Lavender lost her appetite by now and if she didn't he'll get her food on the way.

As Lavender moved out of the guys way she almost tripped and fell but thankfully she was caught, surprisingly, by Tina.

"What the fuck? The bitch can't even stand in a fucking place properly. what does he see in her?" She mutters but Orion heard her, so did Lavender although she just kept quiet not wanting to give her the satisfaction and because she did help her from almost falling on her face.

"Tina." Orion glared at her with clenched palms.

"What? And what the fuck is going on here?" Tina rolled her eyes with a frown. "I'm gonna ask you guys to leave, sorry not sorry but you know the rules."

"We were gonna leave anyway." Jett rolled his eyes, he hated that bitch.

Orion held Lavenders hand whilst walking towards the exit with the guys following behind, holding an unconscious little body. Today was amazing but it had to end with a fucking shit show? Orion thought. The only good thing that came out of tonight was his kiss with Lavender. Orion had a fair share of kisses heck even more than that but with Lavender it's different.

No, Orion does not go for every girl especially any one from school. But he had done a lot especially with the job he has. Being at clubs and dealing with people in general made him just want to forget and act like a normal teenage kid and do reckless things. But this all is going to change.

"Okay how are we all gonna fit into that?" Jett asked pointing towards Zander's small bmw sport.

"Easy you sit with this dude on your lap." Chase shrugged.

"Absolutely hell not I CALL SHOTGUN!" Jett exclaims running towards the front seat. Orion shook his head at his dumb antics while Lavender giggles.

"It's fine, Lavender will sit on my lap." He looked down at her and smirked.

"Okay but please no making out while we're all in the car." Chase requested making gag faces. He still wasn't used to Orion having a girl around for more than one night even with that it was rare as far as he knows.

Orion just rolled his eyes and sat in the car pulling a blushing Lavender on his lap. She sat down and laid her head on his shoulder, times like these Lavender really appreciated his broad muscular shoulder. Although she hoped she wasn't too heavy for him.

The rest of the guys got into the car and Zander drove back to Lavenders home first. As Lavender was sitting she felt Orion lay one of his palms on Lavenders thigh which sent shivers throughout her body. She still couldn't believe he kissed her, her first kiss.

She was proud of herself, proud for not running away. The thought his lips against hers again was making her feel this uncomfortable feeling in the pit of her stomach. It gave her too many butterflies just thinking about it. And Orion's hand that started rubbing circles on her thighs did not make it better.

**************************************

When they reached Lavenders place, they all got out of the car. But then they realized that they seemed to have forgotten about Shawn.

"Where do we take him?" Chase asked rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh y-you g-guys can l-leave him at m-my place." Lavender said. She didn't know how long he had been in America for and where he stays so she thought it'll be safe for him to stay with her for the time being.

"No." Orion immediately said.

"O-Orion."

"No Lavender, he's not staying alone here with you."

"B-but Martha will b-be there too."

"I don't care. He's not staying with you."

"W-we don't know where he lives or if h-he even got a p-place for that m-matter!" Lavender tried to make him understand.

Orion was quite for a moment, thinking, then sighs before agreeing, "fine. He can stay here. But I'm staying with you." Lavender nodded not having a problem with that at all.

"Orion you can't stay here, you're dads waiting for you at home. And we've got to discuss what happened today." Zander said.

Orion was getting frustrated, "okay we'll talk about what happened inside. And tell my dad to fuck off, I'll meet him tomorrow."

Zander shook his head at Orion but nodded.

As soon as they got inside, Martha was standing with wide eyes. She knew Lavender didn't have any friends other than guys but this was getting too much. She shook her head this isn't time to be thinking about this because she saw Jett caring a guy who's seemingly asleep with a bruise on his jaw.

But when Martha stepped closer to look, she recognized the boy. Isn't that Shawn? She thought. Oh my it is. She ran towards him and looked at Lavender who was staring at the floor.

"Lavender! What's the meaning of this? Why is Shawn here? And why does he have a bruise on his face?"

Lavender sighed and asked the guys to put him on the couch before telling Martha what happened privately.

"Lavender honey I'm glad you're okay. I can't believe Orion would do such a thing." She shook her head.

"It wasn't his f-fault Martha, h-he didn't like what Shawn had s-said and he got a tiny bit carried away." Lavender defended Orion's action.

"Okay honey but he can't just knock him out like that. But it's okay what's done is done I'm going to see what's going on with him. You can tell your friends to go home because it's getting late." Martha said.

"Okay..." Lavender nodded, she didn't ask her if Orion could stay over because she knew she wasn't happy with him at the moment.

As Lavender walked back to the guys Orion seemed tense and the conversation he was having with the guys seemed heated.

"Okay I'll look into it, I can't leave Lavender here alone with that scum." Orion said. The guys nodded understandingly although they're weirded out by Orion's sudden possessive and jealous nature.

"O-Orion? Is everything alright?" Lavender asked softly.

"Yes, nothing to worry about." Orion assures her.

"Okay guys, we're going to head out now. We'll stop by in the morning and pick you up Orion." Chase said.

They gave Orion a typical guy hug and waved at Lavender because they didn't want to risk Orion getting more pissed then he already is. Jett however still managed to hug Lavender before running out the door.

Lavender giggles and shakes her head but started to laugh when Orion immediately wrapped his hands around her and buried his head on her neck while tickling her sides.

"O-Orion I didn't tell Martha you're staying over, let's go up before she notices." Lavender whispers after her giggles died down.

Orion raised his eyebrow and said, "since when did my innocent little beauty become a bad girl."

50k??? That's crazy!!!!!!

I cannot thank you guys enough for reading!!

Thank you for all the support and feedbacks in the comment section. Truly means a lot❤️

There will be grammatical mistakes so feel free to point that out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 41.3K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...
251K 4.9K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...
1.5M 44.7K 35
Hi my name is Katelyn. I'm 17 years old and live in a world were the supernaturals rule the world. There is the Angels, Demons, Vampires, Werewolves...
1.3M 32.7K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...