Dharmiyaan

Por Anjanaa31

A story of a two people's estranged love. A love that need to dig out deep from the heart. Mais

Introduction.
An Unusual Day
Arnav's Decision.
Arnav at Amarpur
Arshi meet
Aasha's mission
Amar and Aasha fight
Arnav's Accident
Aasha and Dadi's wish
Its ASR.....
Thunder shock....
Wedding bells
ASR's step
Arnav and his friends
Passing Days
Good news on the door.
Happy moments.
search around Delhi
Jungle......
A call for Arnav.....
Arnav's trip
Arnav Kushi's encounter.
The Engagement
present
Romance.......
Dharmiyaan...
Dharmiyaan......
Ek tha villan.....
Emotional conversation
Dharmiyaan.....
Mehendhi
Haldi
Marriage.....
Dharmiyaan....
Delhi.....
Arshi in Vikram's home.
Epilogue
Thankyou note.....

Kushi's move

7.1K 345 30
Por Anjanaa31

It was next morning Arnav was lying on his bed with Anshi beside him. He was just staring at her. Aasha shouldn't decided to go away taking Anshi. That's true that she's not his own blood, but Anshi is his Daughter. He have an very strong bond with this baby. She was the only ray that made him survive the days when he felt to end himself. Her face was the only reason he lived for. He can't and won't stay away from her.

He didn't even opened the lock of his room from yesterday. Right now he's not in a mood to go and entertain others by answering their questions. He just wants peace. That's it. And will anyone let him in peace....no right ? He heard a bang sound against his door. Groaning he went and opened the door ready to blast the one opposite , but all his anger vanished in a blink seeing the smiling face Kushi

Kushi " Good Morning " she wished him chirping like a bird. Arnav looked at her confused..... Is he sleeping and dreaming all this ? But he knew that he's wide awake. Arnav " what are you doing here ? "

Kushi pouted " it's very rude. Can't you wish me back like a good boy ? " Pushing him aside she moved inside his room. Sitting beside Anshi she caressed her cheek and kissed her forehead. Arnav was silently looking at her. She stood up and started arranging bed.

He went near her and held her hand stopping her and gave her a questioning look. Kushi looked down. Arnav " What are you doing Kushi ?"

Kushi " what am I doing ? Just arranging your bed. It's my responsibility right ? "

Arnav " What ? "

Kushi " I know how much you are lazy to arrange your bed. Don't worry hereafter I'll do it "

Arnav " Why ? "

Kushi " What question is this ? If Iam going to marry you then I have to do all this right ?"

Arnav looked at her shocked and left her hands. Arnav " Come again...."

Kushi smiled and said " I said to Dadi that Iam ready for our marriage. Dadi, Papa and Aasha Aunty are discussing with pandit for our marriage date and other rituals down"

Arnav stood silent for a second before he slapped her hard on his cheek. Kushi's eyes got filled and she looked at him. He said in a  dangerously low voice " Out "

Kushi slowly starting moving but turning to him she said " Iam going just out of this room not out of your life. Remember it Arnav ji "

Arnav looked at her angrily. His anger knew no bounds. He turned away before he lost his control and do something worse than this. Kushi moved out and went downstairs and smiled hiding her tears. Kushi said to Dadi "Keep an eye over your grandson. Don't know when he'll run with his bags "

Dadi and Anup chuckled while Aasha smiled sadly. Kushi went near her and sat beside her" Don't worry Aunty. We'll pacify him soon "

Aasha nodded her head " Come with me. I have something to give to you "

She took Kushi to her room and made her sit on the bed. Moving to the cupboard she took a small bag from it. Sitting beside her she opened the bag " This is all Arnav's gift for you. Do you want to see what and all ? "

Kushi nodded her head excited. Aasha opened the bag and took out a box. Kushi opened it and found a beautiful saree. She let her fingers caress the soft material. Then one by one she opened all the packet to find jewels, cute photos, Thermo cup, their childhood photo, wind chimes, and much more.

Aasha " Arnav personally purchased Everything for you. He kept all this safe with him till now"

Kushi hesitated a bit "Aunty can I ask you one thing ? "

Aasha nodded and Kushi asked " What happened two years before ? Why did he said that he didn't want to marry me when he loves me this much ? " She asked seeing the gifts shop spreader before her.

Aasha got shock for a bit and soon said . "Dhiya and Vikram had a love marriage. I didn't accept their marriage and was away with them. Arnav was the only relation they both had. Arnav and Vikram was so close friends. Everything was fine when one day I received a call of Vikram's death and Dhiya been left alone. I went to see her and stayed with her. After few days she also passed away giving birth to Anshi. Arnav took care of her after that. He only named her as Anshulaa. He became her father. Don't know how this two years passed. I have seen Arnav crying many days looking at your photo. He missed you so much. I know he won't accept that he loves you. But that too is only for your goodness. He wants you to get married to a person who worth you. He didn't want you to waste your life and at the same time he didn't want to leave Anshi also. That's why he is not ready to take any step now "

Kushi " Don't worry Aunty. I know how to make him accept it " Aasha looked at her teasingly making her blush and Kushi went out taking the bag with her. She asked one of their maid to keep that in her home and went to Arnav's room with his food.

Reaching there she kept the plate and waited for Arnav to come out from washroom. He came out and she stood up and he went near her with an unbelievable expression. Kushi smiled " Come let's have breakfast. I have boiled milk for Anshi. I'll give her once she wake up "

Arnav " This is the heights Kushi. Why are you doing all this ? Have you gone nuts dammit " he shouted.

Kushi "Shhhh.....Anshi is sleeping. Don't disturb her. And Iam doing all this as your fiance and Anshi's soon to be Mom " she said.

Arnav looked at her numb for a second. Kushi went near him and held his hands in hers " If I marry you then Anshi will be my daughter right ? "

Arnav Didn't knew what to say. 'Is this girl out of mind ?' he thought. He looked at her deeply before saying "You are getting insane Kushi. Go and rest for some days "

Kushi looked at him naughtily " Don't worry, After our marriage. I'll take rest for few days"

Arnav groaned in irritation " Get the hell out of here Kushi"

"As you say my Would be husband " she said and flew away. Arnav rolled his eyes and sat on his bed thinking. He looked at his daughter sleeping peacefully. He laid beside her and muttered " You don't know what trouble you are bringing up for yourself. Please Kushi don't let me hurt you once again. I can't bear it. I don't want anything bad happen to you. I love you so much to let you get any hurt kushi. Please don't land yourself in trouble " a lone tear escaped from his eyes.

While on the otherside Kushi reached downstairs and settled beside Dadi and Anup.

Dadi " Kushi bitiya, there is a gud muhurat on next twenty days. And the next one is a month later. Which should I fix ? "

Kushi thought for a ample of Minute " your wish Dadi. Do whatever you want "

Anup " Par Arnav...."

Kushi held his hands " Papa, Arnav ji ko Manana mujh pe chod dhejiye. Just one thing I need "

Anup " What ?"

Kushi "Give me permission to stay here for some days "

Anup sulked and Dadi smiled wide " This is not done. After marriage you are going to come here only na ? Then now stay with me " he pouted.

Kushi laughed " Oh my dear Papa. I need to convince your that Akdo son-in-law. For that I need to be around him always. And more over I want to get Anshulaa close to me "

Anup looked at his Daughter " Kushi..... When your Mumma left us, at many situation i thought it would be nice if you had your Mumma with you. I just want to say that, Don't let that little girl miss her Mumma. Becoz you know how it feels ? " Kushi nodded her head slowly taking note of her Papa's advice. She mentally prepared herself to become a responsible person. They both were speaking when Dharam came in.

Dharam smiled looking at the three. " What happened Anup ? You guys are here ? "

Anup " Arey Haan.... I forget to tell you. Kushi's marriage has been fixed "

Dharam smiled at him " who is the lucky guy "

Anup " You will be surprised after hearing that. It's our Arnav only "

Dharam sat still for a second before shrieking a happy laugh. " oh my god. I can't believe it. That means Amar forgave him ? "

Anup and others face fell down " No he didn't. Infact he is hell angry on us "

Dharam " No worries we'll make him accept "

All smiled happily for their Arnav and Kushi

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

231K 13.2K 41
Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in previous birth before they become one. So...
41.8K 3.1K 19
A short story about my beloved Arshi.. Little intense.. Nafrat Paas Ane na de..Mohabbat dur Jana na de..
83.3K 4.3K 37
This story is about our favorite couple of ipkknd. This is a serial based story but with little twist and different plots. The story starts before ar...
515K 25.7K 55
A beautiful love story of Arnav and Kushi who got married in an most unexpected way.....