Two Hearts

By siyasarasaga

#38 in General fiction on 3.8.18 #36 in reality on 25.10.18 #33 in reality on 10.9.18 #26 in reality on 12.9... More

Characters
Invitation
Sharma's Residence
Arjun returns and Sitara's details
author note
Annual Day 1
Annual day 2
Confessing the truth
First meet
Only friend....??
First date
Betrothal
Kiss
Unexpected
Comfort
Love vs Lust
Being loved
Thank you
Good start
New book
Found my love
Arjun's birthday
Trapping
I can't live without you
Nothing comes easy
Planning
Back to myself
Engagement??
Being Brave
Teaser
Feel
Surprise
I Love being Loved
Clever plan
Speeding up
Roti 😏 Rowdy
Again SlapπŸ€”
Marriage??
When god is with us...
She is my wife
We are married
Career??
He knows better
Tied the knot
What is there to talk?
After you return
All is well
Entwined Souls
Love is in the air
Not an update
Honeymoon
Important note
Beautiful beginning
Dreaded words
Miscarriage?
Lost

Love will bring him back

3.3K 205 58
By siyasarasaga

After two weeks

Arjun's pov

As the days passed, we both grew more fond of  each other. Though we both know each other for nearly a year, after marriage It feels so different.. We are together round the clock.. That fact made no good for my London trip... So I made a plan of taking Situ along with me... Its difficult to be without her that too for 6 months..

I didn't tell this to Situ yet. I want her to be with me, it will be helpful for everything..Yes even for our honeymoon.. She won't come with me.. She won't be happy without seeing her parents for six months altogether.

'she will be happy without you' my innerself mocked me..

"I won't be happy without her.. god who planned this London visit a month after my marriage" I whined to myself...

'you only planned this... ' again my inner voice added more fire to the already burning fire...

"I am the stupid to plan it like this"  I told and that time Situ came inside our room..

"Why do you call yourself stupid Arjun... I should tell that" she giggled...

"Haha very funny... Situ, my wife, my darling, my love, my baby-" she cut off before I could complete...

"Why are you buttering me so much today... What do you want from me" she asked directly....

"You" I told with a smuggle smirk..

"After you come from London you can have me... Now move that side I have to sleep" she told stuffing her pillow into its cover...

"Situ I didn't ask in that sense... "

"Then in what sense you asked" she asked making herself comfortable against the headboard..

I sat next to her and took her hands in mine and started caressing her fingers..

"Situ come with me please"

"Where Arjun"

"To London"

"No way Arjun are you kidding"

"Situ I am serious... Please think about me.. how I would be without you for six months... "

"Do you think I will be happy without you... But we have to do that Arjun.. for our future and for our families... Just six months it will move just like that.. and we are not in a telegram world.. we can face time everyday.. " she  tried to convince me.. But I am hell bound to go with her..

"Situ We are not in a telegram world but still we are in face time world only.. I can't hold you or hug you or kiss you virtually through that... I won't get your scent in my nostrils which is my addiction since I saw you"

"Didn't I change the perfume last year" she chuckled for telling that lame joke... I plastered an angry face inorder to make her believe that I am not playing around..

"Ok Ok I am sorry for that joke... Arjun its nothing like you think... Its just six months I agree that missing feeling will be bad... But we have to do that..you know, no one other than you can go for learning this course.. "

"Situ I know that... But I didn't tell that I am not going to London.. I want you to accompany me Situ... If I go there without you, I won't be able to concentrate on my work with that missing feel.. If you come with me, I will work with more energy..."

"Arjun I am not a baby to not know your intentions... I know everything.. you are planning for long honeymoon in London... I am not going to return India with a baby bump Mr.Arjun." she told one of  my intentions accurately..

I don't know how to convince so I kept mum for few mins ..

"Cat caught your tongue" she smirked..

"Of course it's one of my intentions... Why Can't I have that intention, after all you are my lovely wife. And making you pregnant is my first duty... I want a hold a cute little girl like you in my arms very soon.. what's wrong in that... But it not my only intention, I can't be happy without you Situ.."

Her cheeks turned red..."Arjun you have become so dirty now a days... And by the way, I want a cute chubby boy..." She hit my forearm playfully.

"No I wan't a girl.. Situ please come with me..."

"Arjun no... My answer will be no.. now go and sleep.."

"Situ, Who will be help me in my projects, I don't have any friends there.. I have to rely on someone else for food... And who will take care of me if I fell sick.. come with me Situ please... I am pleading..  have mercy on your poor husband... Please please please"

"Arjun don't do this please"

"Then don't make me beg"

"Ok let's make a deal... I will stay with you for first three months.. Then I will come back.. " she asked with hope in her eyes...

"Ok deal ... Love you baby... I will make arrangements tomorrow... I hope I can avail VISA with two weeks.." I kissed  both her cheeks...

"Enough enough now sleep Arjun... I have too much work tomorrow" ...  Situ told snuggling towards my chest... I embraced her which will make me fall in one of the best sleeps...

"Arjuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnn.... "

We both woke up to the alarming voice of mamma....

"Arjun come soon" Situ said opening our room door and we both rushed towards my parent's room...

"What happened mamma" I pushed the slightly opened door ajar and saw pappa laying on the floor unconscious with the glass of water spilled over the floor.. Mamma was trying to wake him...

I should have stood there stunned seeing pappa like that, because Situ shooked my shoulders to bring me back to earth.. Mamma and Situ helped me to pick and carry pappa to the car.. Thankfully, we reached hospital within three mins as there was no traffic and it was nearer to our home...

Pappa was admitted immediately in the ICU and we three waited out.. It took few mins for three of us to realize what had happened just..

Mamma sat at the waiting chairs holding her head in her right hand and Situ sat next to mamma holding her other hand in her's..

After sometime, Situ came near to me and wiped the tears which I don't know till then...

"Arjun, Pappa will be fine.. please stay strong for me.. mamma and pappa needs you.. you have to be strong for them" she told and took me near to mamma...

"What happened suddenly mamma??"  I asked, which made her weep more in my shoulders..

"He.... Woke up in the...... Middle of the night.. He asked for water... He got up for using restroom, I gave him water, he fell down" mamma cried..

"Pappa will be fine mamma.. don't cry" I told her controlling the tears that threatened to shed.

"Mamma pappa will he fine... We all know his strength.. don't worry mamma" Situ told kneeling in front of her..

"Family of Mr. Prakash Sharma"  the voice of the Doctor brought  shiver of fear in my body... I don't want anything to happen... I can't think our lives without pappa... We all need him.. I can't digest the fact that he is admitted in the hospital..

"Yes Sir. " We all stood hoping to hear the words that he is doing fine...

"It was a major attack" he started making everyone to gasp in shock...

"His blood sugar level and blood pressure are fluctuating every now and then.. his pulse rate dropped once and we brought him back already once... As his head hit the ground we suspect that it would have made some damage... We are trying and hope for the best... "  Doctor told, which hit us like a big rock..

Mamma started crying badly hearing this and tears started spilling from my eyes... But Situ was comforting mamma and from her face I understood that she was plastering her strong face for us...

"Mamma doctors know Only about pappa's health condition but not his will power, his love for you and your love for him... That love will bring him back to you... Believe me Mamma... Don't cry, call pappa to comeback to you... He doesn't like seeing your tears and he loves you so much mamma..no one can take him away from you" Situ comforted her and I couldn't control anymore as a sob escaped from me.

I sobbed in my hands and after a while Situ stood in front of me... I hugged  around her waist and sobbed into her stomach... She held me without telling anything...

"Arjun its Ok... Pappa will be fine.. "

Suddenly a nurse ran towards the Doctor's room in panic... And the Doctor rushed towards the ICU in a swift.. It made us lose our last strand of hope...

😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨

How is this chapter??

I hope you all enjoyed it....

Please do vote, comment and share...

With love

Yours Sowmitha💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 13K 27
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
247K 13K 37
"Meera"- A decent girl, in final year of her graduation is trying hard to cope up with her insecurities, studies and orthodox family. Though like he...
4.3M 152K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
41.5K 4K 16
Stop it Miss Manya, he probably doesn't even know i exist. "I know, what you mean Subi, but you know that I can't help it , even if he's your brother...