Always Wanna Be With You (Amo...

By gyuri_anika

Si Leigh Lockhart ay heiress ng isang pinakamayamang business tycoon sa buong asia and europe. She has everyt... More

Prologue
Cast of Characters
Chapter 1 - First Day
Chapter 2 - Magic of Beginnings
Chapter 3 - Choices
Chapter 4 - Memories of the Past
Chapter 5 - Dilemma
Chapter 6 - Fate
Chapter 7 - Brave
Chapter 8 - Passion
Chapter 9 - Acquaintance
Chapter 10 - Challenges
Chapter 11 - Elegance
Chapter 13 - Serendipity
Chapter 14 - Burden
Chapter 15 - Skip a Beat
Chapter 16 - Famous
Chapter 17 - Bother
Chapter 18 - Unexpected
Chapter 19 - Spinning
Chapter 20 - Judge
Chapter 21 - Rumours
Chapter 22 - Resist
Chapter 23 - Reconciliation
Chapter 24 - Worried
Chapter 25 - Consequences
Chapter 26 - Secrets
Chapter 27 - Attraction
Chapter 28 - Feelings
Chapter 29 - Silence
Chapter 30 - Expectations
Chapter 31 - Rudeness
Chapter 32 - Defend
Chapter 33 - Risks
Chapter 34 - Arrogance
Chapter 35 - Strength
Chapter 36 - Anxiety
Chapter 37 - Sensitive
Chapter 38 - Overwhelmed
Chapter 39 - Regret
Chapter 40 - Amends
Chapter 41 - Amazed
Chapter 42 - Best in Me
Chapter 43 - Falling
Chapter 44 - Impressing
Chapter 45 - Circumstance
Chapter 46 - Coincidence
Chapter 47 - Struggles
Chapter 48 - Someday
Chapter 49 - Criticized
Chapter 50 - Optimism
Chapter 51 - Vulnerability
Chapter 52 - Compete
Chapter 53 - Confidence
Chapter 54 - Secret Identity
Chapter 55 - Special
Chapter 56 - Moment

Chapter 12 - Stuck

57 33 5
By gyuri_anika

Leigh PoV

I'm currently walking towards my next subject which is Film Production. This is the first time I went inside the House of Dazzling. The interior design of the house is way different from House of Radiance that has a concept of showing some of the multimedia tools which is used in broadcast journalism and mass communications in delivering the important information on the latest updates in our society. The concept of House of Dazzling is about some iconic movies and tv drama both local and foreign which are made by some of the famous and award winning writers and directors. Some of the tools used in creating a movie or tv drama are being used as part of the design of the classrooms and the whole building. Which makes me think that I should try to read some articles and basic infos about Film Production to become familiarize with the subject. When I reached our classroom, I was amazed with it's windows because they are made just like the camera film and what makes me even more amazed is the design of the walls inside the classroom, there were some murals about some of the iconic romantic comedy movies and tv drama. In my amazement, I got my cellphone and took some photos of my classroom that has a very cool design.

"Ahmm excuse me, why are you taking some photos of our classroom?", sarcastic girl inquired.

"Oh! I'm sorry I didn't know that taking some photos of the classroom is prohibited here.", I responded then I halted taking some photos and I kept my cellphone on my bag.

"Yes it's kinda prohibited. Why did you do that anyway?", sarcastic girl interrogated.

"Oh, is that so. I'm just fascinated and amazed with the design of the classroom that's why I can't prevent myself from taking some photos of it.", I explicated.

"Ah okay. Wait...is that a logo of House of Cadence on your coat?", sarcastic girl commented while pointing here finger on the badge of my uniform.

"Yes it is.", I certified.

"So that means you are a house member of House of Cadence?", sarcastic girl queried.

"Yes I am.", I affirmed.

"Seriously? Are you kidding me right now? What does a House of Cadence member doing on House of Dazzling? This can't be happening.", sarcastic girl reacted inconceivably.

"Yes it is happening and I have no obligation to explain to you why am I here in your house specifically in your department.", I replied in a sarcastic way with a pissed off tone.

"Oh really? So now you are being sarcastic.", sarcastic girl stated.

"I'm being sarcastic because you are sarcastic. I didn't know that you don't like my sarcasm. Who are you anyway? And why do you ask so many questions to me. You know this is just a waste of time. So if you excuse me, I need to my find a vacant seat to sit with.", I elucidated in a frank way then I proceed to a vacant seat at the back portion of the class again because it's my favorite spot.

"Ahmm excuse me.", sarcastic girl called my attention.

"Are you following me?😒 What do you want this time?", I queried with a scowl. This girl is getting into my nerves right now. One wrong move from her again, I will not hesitate to fight her.

"Actually I'm here to claim my seat. That's my chair you are sitting with.", sarcastic girl clarified.

"Oh I'm sorry my bad. I wasn't informed that this is your property. Okay you may take your seat.", I apologized then I stand up and sat on the vacant chair beside sarcastic girl's chair.

Gosh! 😣 If only there are other vacant chair, I don't need to endure sitting here. I would rather sit at the front row rather than sitting here beside ms. sarcastic. She's so annoying and I can't stand her.

"Oh my gosh! Ooohhh my gosh!", gossip girl version 2.0

"Ang O.A. mo naman ano ba ang problema?", gossip girl version 2.1

"Leigh Lockhart is here in our classroom right now.", gossip girl version 2.0

"Wait...you mean the great Leigh Lockhart is here with us?", gossip girl version 2.2

"Yes, the one and the only Queen Bee and Genius Producer of House of Cadence.", gossip girl version 2.0

"Are you kidding me right now? Ano ang ginagawa ng isang Applied Music student in our Film Production subject?", gossip girl version 2.1

"Honestly speaking I have no idea. It makes me curious right now. No one informed us na makakasama natin siya dito sa department natin specifically sa class natin.", gossip girl version 2.0

"Gosh! Bumabaliktad na ba ang mundo ngayon? I mean pwede na ba ngayong mag-aral dito ang isang Applied Music student. This is not part of their program. I don't see any connection ng program natin sa program nila. And besides, wala naman akong nabalitaan na pwedeng mag-cross enroll sa ibang department kasi as far as I know we are only exclusive in our own house so hindi tayo pwedeng lumampas or pumunta sa hindi natin territory.", gossip girl version 2.2

"Ahmm excuse me, who are you guys talking with?", sarcastic girl interrupted.

"We are talking about your seatmate.", gossip girl version 2.2

"Wait...what? you mean to say this girl right here at my side is the great Leigh Lockhart?", sarcastic girl reacted inconceivably.

"Yes, the one and the only. She's back and I think she's better than before.", gossip girl version 2.2

"Oh my gosh! I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean to be sarcastic to you. I'm sorry for being rude to you a while ago. I'll make it up to you. If you are having a hard time catching up in our lessons in the future, I'm willing to lend my helping hand to you. You can make me your personal assistant if you want.", sarcastic girl sincerely apologized.

"May I know what's the reason of the sudden change in your attitude?", I curiously inquired.

"The thing is, I didn't know that you are Leigh Lockhart. Meron kasing nagbago sa face mo well except from the fact na sobrang maganda ka talaga just like a goddess of beauty. 'Yong hairstyle mo nagbago, dati madalas naka-ponytail ang hair mo pero ngayon nakalugay na, you even dyed your hair in a light blonde at may konting curls sa dulo. Ngayon naglalagay ka na ng powder at konting lipgloss. Ibang-iba ka na ngayon. You are way too different to the Leigh Lockhart that we use to know. Parang ibang Leigh Lockhart ang nakaharap ko kanina. Isang palaban na Leigh Lockhart na walang inuurangan. In short parang nag-iba ang aura mo kanina, feeling ko tuloy parang napaka-intimidating ng aura mo ngayon.", sarcastic girl explicated.

"I guess too much pain changed me into a person who I became right now. Never assume that you are stuck with the way things are right now. Life changes every single moment and so you can. And your classmate is right about what she said a while ago. I'm back and better than before. The Leigh Lockhart that you used to know is gone and it will never ever comeback again.", I expounded.

"Pero 'yong Leigh na nakilala namin 'yon ang hinangaan at nagustuhan namin.", sarcastic girl commented.

"That person you are talking about is the vulnerable Leigh Lockhart. Well I'm sorry that person is gone and she will never comeback. This is the new me, feisty and fierce and whether you like it or not, you need to accept who I am right now.", I clarified as matter of fact.

"Okay, I guess we should learn to accept the person right in front of us.", sarcastic girl agreed.

"Thanks, don't worry I already forgive you and I accepted your apology but in one condition.", I assured.

"What condition?", sarcastic girl inquired.

"Be my friend and I will make sure that no one will harm or oppress you as long as I'm your friend. You will also assist or help me if I'm having a difficulty catching up our lessons in the future. Can you do that?", I eluciated.

"Sure, I would love to be your friend and I think I'm the luckiest person right now because the great Leigh Lockhart wants to be my friend. It's such an honor to be your friend and I'm grateful that you choose me to become your friend.", sarcastic girl responded in grateful way.

"Okay, from now on you belong to my circle of friends.", I replied.

"Wait...circle of friends? You mean to say you have other friends except me?", sarcastic girl queried.

"Yes and you will know them very soon.", I confirmed.

"Parang na-excite yata ako bigla, parang gusto ko na silang makilala kaagad. I wonder what are their personality. Makakasundo ko kaya sila? Magugustuhan kaya nila ako?", sarcastic girl reacted excitedly.

"Don't worry you will get along with them and I assure you that they will like you.", I said. "By the way, may I know your name sarcastic girl?", I assured.

"Ahmm can you please drop the sarcastic girl label? I'm not comfortable with it.", sarcastic girl requested.

"Okay, I'll drop the label but in return you will drop the label that you said about me a while ago.", I affirmed.

"Okay. I'm Ceyla Annissa Fitzgerald but you can call me Sena.", Sena introduced.

"Nice to meet you Sena. You have a unique name.", I complimented.

"Thank you. Nice to meet you also Leigh.", Sena responded.

"Since we're friends now I think we should come up a call sign for us.", I stated.

"Do you have any idea about our call sign?", Sena inquired.

"Yes, let's call each other from now on as posh.", I certified.

"Posh...sounds great and elegant. I like it.", Sena reacted in an appreciative way.

"I'm glad you like it.", I replied in a relieved tone. "Oh! our Professor has arrived.", I continued.

"Good afternoon class.", Professor Fletcher greeted.

"Good morning Professor Fletcher.", the whole class greeted her in unison.

"Okay, you may take your seat. Welcome to another school year here in DAPA. You are now already at your Senior High this year. So expect that this will be the most challenging and complicated grade level. I'm expecting for your full cooperation and participation on each and every activities that we are going to do in the future. By the way, before we proceed to our new lesson. I would like you to meet your new classmate. She will be taking up Film Production subject starting grade 10 until grade 12. So without further ado, I would like to call Ms. Lockhart. Please come in front of the class and introduce yourself to your classmates.", Professor Fletcher elucidated.

"Posh...", Sena was not able to finish her sentence because of my interruption.

"Stop, hold it right there. I know what you are going to say. Don't worry I'm already accustomed to this self-introduction thingy. I can do this. So I'll go ahead now.", I interrupted then I stand up ang went straight ahead in front of the class.

"Annyeonhaseyo.", I greeted then I take a bow. "Hello everyone, I'm Linzeigh Breeana Estelle Jang Lockhart but you can call me Leigh. I hope we can get along well in the future. Nice to meet you everyone.", I explicated then I take a bow one last time.

"Thank you Ms. Lockhart for that self-introduction of yours. You may now take your seat.", Professor Fletcher stated.

"Thank you Professor.", I responded then I went back to my permanent chair and sat afterwards.

"That was a quick self-introduction Posh. Hindi ka man lang nagsabi ng kahit konti about yourself.", Sena commented.

"There's no need to say anything about myself posh. Every person in this room knows already my background and reputation in this academy. That's why I just made a quick introduction of myself.", I expounded.

"Oh! Is that so, okay if you say so.", Sena agreed.

After her last response to me, she remained quiet the whole time during our class discussion. Sometimes she take down some important notes about our lesson. She listens attentively to the discussion and she even participated in the recitation. Looks like I found another Nerd mate but this time a Sarcastic Nerd.

Our class has ended but I have learned so many things with our lesson. I think I'm beggining to like our subject. I find it interesting and challenging. I think I really need to start my online research about our subject so that I can study it even when I'm resting in my dorm. Speaking of my sarcastic nerd mate, curiosity hits me again and you know already what I did. So here's the information that I researched about my Posh.

Name: Ceyla Annissa Celestial Fitzgerald
Nationality: Filipino and Canadian
Birth Place: Montréal, Quebec, Canada

Educational Background:
Elementary: Roslyn Elementary School,
Westmount, Quebec, Canada

Middle School & Senior High:
Deneb Academy of Performing Arts
House: House of Dazzling
Department: Film Production

Achievements:
Elem: Column Writer - Le Griffonnier

Middle School & Senior High:
Team Captain, Head Writer & Director:
Deneb Cinema Productions

Looks like my Posh is an aspiring writer. She must be good in creating stories. I wonder what kind story does she writes. One day I'll ask her to share some of her stories that she created for their club. Another school day has ended but until now I haven't created my song. I need to find a vacant music room where I can write and compose my song. So I went to Neptune's music room hoping that I can create my song there but when I arrived there, the music room is full packed. Some of my classmates are creating their songs and there's no space left for me. What I shall I do now? Then suddenly I saw Maisey and Daneen walking at the corridors. So I walked faster towards their direction.

"Maisey, Daneen!", I shouted. They turned around and smiled at me. Thank God they heard me.

"Oh! Queen Bee, ikaw pala. May kailangan ka?", Daneen interrogated.

"I have just passed by at our music room hoping that I can create my song there but unfortunately it is occupied by our classmates so there's no space left for me. I just wondering if you know a certain place where I can create my song.", I explicated.

"Hmmm let me think...may iba pang music rooms dito kaya lang at this point of time I'm sure it was also occupied by the other sections. So most probably there's no space left for you.", Daneen elucidated.

"Wait...may alam akong lugar na pwede kang makagawa ng song and at the same time magagamit mo din ang grand piano dun. At sa tingin ko walang ibang students dun kasi ang ilan sa kanila nandito sa mga music rooms ang iba naman nandoon sa Student Lounge at sa Amphitheater. Kaya available ang place na 'yon, in short solong-solo mo 'yon.", Maisey suggested.

"Really? Thank goodness, I can create my song there. So do you know what's the name of the place and where I can find it?", I curiously asked.

"It's the Performing Arts Theater and it is located at the back of our building.", Maisey clarified.

"Really? That's great. So if you excuse me. I'll gonna proceed there right now so I can create my song. Thank you for the information. Bye! See you tomorrow!😊", I reacted happily and waved at them.

"Cheonmaneyo Queen Bee!☺️", they both replied in unison and they waved at me also.

So I went immediately at the back portion of the building. I thought I'm gonna see the Performing Arts Theater right away but unfortunately I need to walk a few steps to reach it but its okay I'll just walk faster towards there. At last I'm here in front of the gate. I tried to tap the gate hoping that its open and to my surprise it is indeed open. So I went inside immediately. The Theater is too huge for an Academy. When I twisted the doorknob the door opened after. I immediately proceeded inside the Theater. When I turned on the lights I was amazed and fascinated on the interior design of the Theater.

"Daebak! This is indeed a huge Theater and it's beautiful. Gosh! I hope I can perform here someday. Wait...there's a grand piano at the stage.", I reacted in an amazed tone. Then I went on the top of the stage and I sat on the chair in front of the grand piano.

"Let's see what you can do grand piano.", I stated then I opened my music score notebook and I started to play one of my original produced song that I wrote and composed.

[credits: Youtube channel: Pianoheart]

[credits: Dream High Ost]

🎵🎹I hope this tears will stop running someday
Someday after this darkness clear up
I hope the warm sunshine dries these tears

When I feel that I'm getting tired of looking me exhausted
I want to give all my dreams I've kept hard
Every time I feel that I'm lacking in many things more than I have
I lost strength in my legs and drop down

I hope this tears will stop running someday
Someday after this darkness clear up
I hope the warm sunshine dries these tears🎶🎹

Mystery Guy PoV

"Aish! 😣 Kanina pa ko ikot ng ikot dito hindi ko pa rin makita ang dormitory namin. Wait...what place is these?", I grumbled. When I look up I saw the name of the place, Perfoming Arts Theater.

"So this is a Performing Arts Theater. Cool. Teka, pwede kayang pumasok dito?", I wondered. When I tap the gate it opened right away. So I went inside afterwards.

🎵🎹I hope this tears will stop running someday
Someday after this darkness clear up
I hope the warm sunshine dries these tears

When I feel that I'm getting tired of looking me exhausted
I want to give all my dreams I've kept hard
Every time I feel that I'm lacking in many things more than I have
I lost strength in my legs and drop down🎶🎹

"Wait boses ng isang babae 'yon ah. Saan kaya galing 'yon?", I curiously stated. Hinanap ko kung saan nanggaling ang narinig kong boses ng isang babaeng kumakanta and it leads me to the main door of the theater.

🎵🎹I hope this tears will stop running someday
Someday after this darkness clear up
I hope the warm sunshine dries these tears🎶🎹

"Dito nga nanggaling 'yong boses ng babaeng kumakanta.", I said habang nakadikit ang tenga ko sa main door. Since curiousity hits me hard I twisted the doorknob and to my surprise it opened right away. So I went inside the theater and guess what I saw a beautiful lady with a sweet, soothing and angelic voice.

🎵🎹Everyday I hold out comforting myself "it'll be alright"
But it makes me afraid little by little
I tell myself to believe in myself, but I don't
Now I don't know how longer I can hold out

But wait it'll come
Although the night is long, the sun comes up
Someday my painful heart will get well

I hope it helps me now
I hope the God will help me

I don't have enough confidence more and more to overcome myself

I hope this tears will stop running someday
Someday after this darkness clear up
I hope the warm sunshine dries these tears

But wait it'll come
Although the night is long, the sun comes up
Someday my painful heart will get well

Someday...
Someday...🎶🎹

Out of amusement I found myself clapping after she finished singing her song. Gosh! She's an amazing singer.

Leigh PoV

After I finish singing my song, I suddenly hear a pair of hands clapping nearby. Which makes me feel anxious at the moment.

"Ang galing mo namang kumanta.", mysterious person complimented.

"W-who i-is it?", I stammered then I stand up and went out of the chair.

"Don't be afraid, I'm not gonna do anything bad with you.", mysterious person assured.

"W-where a-are y-you?", I inquired stutteredly. I really feel uncomfortable right now and I'm starting to get nervous. God please help me, don't let anything bad happen to me.

"I see that you are getting nervous right now. There's nothing to be afraid of and besides I'm not a bad person.", mysterious person explicated.

"A-are y-you m-making f-fun with me?", I queried but still I keep on stammering due to the anxiousness that I felt right now. Gosh! Where is this person? I'm really nervous right now.

"Of course not and why would I make fun of you.", mysterious person responded.

"W-who a-are y-you?", I queried.

"I'm just a simple person who admires your singing voice.", mysterious person elucidated.

"W-where a-are y-you?", I asked.

"I'm here at your back.", mysterious person affirmed. When I turn around I saw him for the first time.

"Oh my gosh! You almost gave me a heart attack.", I reacted a shocked way while holding my chest due to being startled by his presence.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you.", mysterious guy apologized.

"Its okay, I'm just startled because I wasn't awared that you are already at my back a while ago.", I commented.

"I'm sorry again. By the way, ang ganda talaga ng boses mo miss. You have a sweet, soothing and angelic voice. Pakiramdam ko parang dinuduyan ako habang kumakanta ka kanina. Muntik na nga akong makatulog kanina parang lullaby kasi ang magandang boses mo.", mysterious guy complimented.

"Do you really think that I have a beautiful voice?", I curiously interrogated.

"Of course you do. In fact, sa sobrang ganda ng boses mo pwede kang maging isang singer.", mysterious guy clarified.

"Really? Is that a compliment or a joke?", I inquired.

"It's a compliment.", mysterious guy replied.

"Oh is that so. Thanks for the compliment anyway.", I responded.

"Marunong ka palang tumutugtog ng piano. Ang galing ng pagka-play mo ng piano kanina.", mysterious guy praised.

"Thanks.", I stated.

"Aside from piano, what other instruments do you play?", mysterious guy queried.

"I can play guitar, violin and drums.", I answered.

"Woah! That was cool. You must be good in playing instruments then.", mysterious guy reacted in an amazed tone. "Just like you I can play piano and guitar also.", he continued.

"Oh really! That was great. Wait what time is it?", I asked.

"Ahmm its already 6:00 p.m.", mysterious responded after he read the time in his watch.

"Oh my gosh!😱 Its 6:00 p.m.?!", I reacted in a panic way.

"Yes, why? May problema ba?", mysterious guy queried.

"It's already our curfew time.", I clarified. Gosh! I'm so doomed right now.

"Ah ganun ba. Kung ganun hatid na kita sa dorm niyo.", mysterious guy suggested.

"And why would you accompany me towards my dorm?", I interrogated.

"The sun has set already at malamang medyo madilim na sa labas ng theater. Medyo mahirap maglakad sa labas lalo na kung mag-isa ka lang lumalakad. Kaya I have decided na ihatid ka sa dorm niyo para makasiguro ako na makararating ka dun ng safe.", mysterious guy explicated.

In fairness, he's kinda sweet, he wants to accompany me towards our dorm to make sure that I'll reach there safe. Gosh! He's a certified gentleman.

"Thank you for your concern, I really appreciate it. So let's go now?", I express my gratitude to him

"Sure, let's go.", mysterious guy agreed.

"Wait I'll just get my musical score notebook.", I stated then I get my notebook at the top of the piano. Then we went down the stage. The mysterious guy fetch his luggage at the side of the stage then after that we proceeded at the main door of the theater.

"I'll open the door.", mysterious volunteered then he tried to twist the doorknob. "What the? Bakit ayaw bumukas ng pinto-an?", he wondered.

"What do you mean?", I queried.

"I can't open the door.", mysterious guy responded.

"What? Are you kidding me right now? How come you can't open it. A while ago I was able to open it that's why I have entered here. So there's no way that you can't open it.", I elucidated.

"Hindi ako nagbibiro. Sa tingin mo ba kaya kong magbiro sa ganitong pagkakataon?", mysterious guy commented.

"I don't know, I'm just making sure that you are not fooling me.", I seriously stated.

"Look, I'm not fooling you okay. Why don't you try to open the door yourself so that you will know if I'm telling the truth or not.", mysterious guy clarified.

"Okay, step aside. I'll try to open the door.", I agreed. After that he step aside and I tried to twist the doorknob. I twisted it several times but still the door can't be opened. "What the hell? I can't open the door.", I reacted in a pissed off tone.

"You see, pati ikaw hindi mo ma-open ang door. So that means probably the doorknob is broken.", mysterious guy expounded.

"Whaaat?! That's not true. Tell me your just joking only.", I replied inconceivably.

"Buti sana kung isang biro lang 'to, I'm sorry but...this is true.", mysterious guy apologized.

"Nooo! This can't be happening! How does it happen? How come the doorknob is broken?", I uttered. I'm getting anxious again.

"Wait...sabi mo you were able to open the door sa labas kanina. Maging ako nabuksan ko rin ang door sa labas kanina kaya nakapasok ako dito sa loob ng theater. So that means...", mysterious guy wasn't able to finish his sentence.

"That means what?", I asked.

"So that means, may deperensya ang doorknob. Kung nasa labas ka, pwede mong mabuksan ang pinto-an pero kapag nandito ka sa loob, hindi mo mabubuksan ang pinto-an, sa madaling salita sira ang doorknob dito sa loob.", mysterious guy elucidated.

"What?...", I wasn't able to finish my sentence because he interrupted me.

"Stop it right there. Pinaliwanag ko na sa 'yo ang lahat. Don't tell me hindi mo pa rin ma-gets ang sinabi ko kanina? Ano pa ba ang kailangan kong sabihin para makuha mo na sira talaga ang doorknob dito sa loob?", mysterious guy interrupted.

"Okay, that's enough. I understand now. I'm sorry, I'm just anxious and in denial because I don't want to believe that the doorknob is broken.", I expounded. "So what are we going to do now?", I queried.

"I think the best thing to do right now is to stay calm so that we can think of possible solutions to the problem. Kung magpa-panic tayo, hindi tayo makalalabas dito. Did you get what I mean?", mysterious guy explicated.

"Yes, I get it.", I affirmed.

After that we went to the bleechers and sat there. Gosh! 😣 This is so frustrating. I can't believe that we are trapped inside of this theater. Eottoke 😩, I don't know what to do now. Looks like we're gonna stay here for the whole night.

(A/N: Hi guys! What's up! I know medyo bitin ang last part ng chapter 12. Don't worry may continuation ito sa chapter 13. Sino kaya si mystery guy? At ano kaya magiging papel niya sa story ni Leigh. Sa tingin niyo, ano kaya mangyayari ngayong na-trapped sila sa loob ng theater? Makakalabas pa kaya sila doon? Abangan sa next chapter.) Annyeong!🖐️😊

Dear readers,
If you like chapter 12, please leave a comment, your opinion matters to me. And also please don't forget to click the star button. Thank you! 😘😊

love lots,
gyuri_anika

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335 24 17
Never in her wildest dreams, she would have thought that her past trauma would greatly affect her life. Annie... Annie... Those words were like need...
21.2K 2K 104
Dreame is the name of a male band, the most famous male band in the city. The 5 boys who are seen as God's. Bryan is the leader of dreame. He has it...
36.4K 2.1K 28
_COMPLETED_ ***Warning :- My first book and there's a lot of grammatical mistakes so plz...read at your own risk*** Top Rankings #1 in friendsforever...
178K 3K 34
BOOK 1: GRIDLOCK BOOK 2: LOCK UP BOOK 3: UNLOCKED * it is advised to read the first two books in this series to fully enjoy the final book * ~~~~~~~...