Holiday Lanes

Por carrie_keys

It was just an average day at work. I was doing homework behind the desk when they walked in. After they walk... Más

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Epilogue
Author's Note

Sequel?!

607 13 5
Por carrie_keys

Hello everyone!

I want to thank everybody who took the time to read and love my story, it truly means a lot to me. I have been working on a sequel to Holiday Lanes for a long time, and I am here to let you know that there will be one.

The sequel will be published soon, and it is titled Fading. It is set a few years in the future, while Vee is in her final year at UCLA. I look forward for you guys to read it, thank you again for taking the time to read my work.

Much love, Carrie

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

39.9K 414 24
*EDITED* (kinda) Hi, my name is Isabella Golbach and I'm 2 1/2 almost out of pull-ups! Also, my dad's name is Sam (Kat is not dating Sam in this)...
64.4K 1.2K 65
After living a hard life, she reconnected with someone from her past and makes some new unexpected friends, and maybe something more... #1 in Samandc...
9.6K 182 17
Aaron falls in love with one of Katrina Stewart's friends from Canada when she comes to the US to catch up with Kat and tell her some terrible news...
21.4K 311 15
Hallå, my name is Saskia, I'm nineteen turning twenty, and I am a Swedish Canadian America. I live in California with my best friends, and I make You...