Arshi Addictions

By CharuSharma3

ARSHI ONE SHOTS!!!! Any and every Scenario... All the What if moments!!!! And What Not... More

Prologue...
Mujhe Rula Diya - 1
Mujhe Rula Diya - 2
Bas..Mere hi Mere Ho!
Bas....Tumhari hi Tumhari Hoon!
Mere Hi Mere Ho Finale
Beauty and the Beast!
The Brutal Murder of ASR- 1
The Brutal Murder of ASR - 2
Kidnapped - 2
Kidnapped - 3
Kidnapped finale
You Succeeded!
The Storm called KKG
The War of Posters!
An Impasse!
Geeky Raizada
My Protector
Sheesh Mahal
The Truth Serum!
Tainted Love
Game of Hearts!
My Wife Mrs Raizada!
Tale of Madhyampur- 1
Tale of Madhyampur - 2
Tale of Madhyampur - 3
Epilogue!

Kidnapped - 1

5.7K 294 39
By CharuSharma3

Khushi Kumari Gupta tried her best to wiggle out of the comfortable chair but the ropes cuffed around her arms made it impossible for her to move. She was stuck.

Tied to a chair in a dark room she felt a tear roll down her eyes followed by another. All dressed up for the engagement party Khushi felt helpless. Will the engagement even happen now? How will her parents answer the questions of all the nosy guests? Will Mr. Raizada forgive her? Will yet again her family suffer because of her mistakes? Such unpleasant thoughts consumed her senses for a while.

Sniffling aloud the girl tried to decipher her location. The room was slightly dark to analyze much. But the moonlight coming from the window made her aware that this is someones bedroom. A four poster bed, a rocking chair and a table in the middle of the room. Thats it. Nothing. Zilch. Nada.

Unable to find any clue Khushi tried to recall how she came here in the first place. As far as remembered after her Amma came to check on her she was applying a little makeup on herself. She had smudged the eyeliner as usual and was heading to the washroom when something harf hit her head. And then everything went dark. The next time when she opened her eyes she was sitting on a computer chair with her hands tied to it in this very room. The stinging pain at the back of her head did not help either.

Khushi came out of her stupor when she heard the creak of the door. All alert with wide eyes she saw a black figure moving in her direction holding something in one hand. Scared and alone Khushi shouted at the person.

KAUN HAI WAHAN? KAUN HAI? HUMEIN AISE KIDNAP KARNE KA KYA MATLAB HAI?
(WHO ARE YOU?SHOW YOURSELF? WHY AM I KIDNAPPED LIKE THIS?)

In response the intruder simply walked two steps and then pressed a switch on the wall near the door. The room instantly lit up making Khushi blink her eyes in response. Adjusting to the now brightened room she gasped outloud comprehending who had done all of this.

AMANNNNNNJIII?!?!?

Look Khushi I....

ISS SAB KA KYA MATLAB HAI??
(WHATS THE MEANING OF ALL THIS??)

Khushi mujhe nai pta ki iss sab ka kya reason hai...but I really hope ki ye sab ek misunderstanding ho. I mean it. Here have some water and food. Oh sorry for the ropes par you know na how Arnav is.
(Khushi I really dont know the reason behind all this.. but I do hope that this is just a misunderstanding).

Khushi did not respond to that. Aman kept the tray on the table near her chair and then untied her hands. The minute Khushi felt the rope loosen she dashed towards the door. She heard Aman shout her name in impatience but Khushi was done with this madness. Without any further delay she entered the now familiar living room where sat none other Arnavji throwing a cold smirk towards her.

YE KYA HAI ARNAVJI?? AAP KAB AAYE MUMBAI SE?? HUMARE MESSAGES KA JAWAAB KYUN NAI DIA? AUR AB AISE HUMEIN GHAR SE KIDNAP KARLIA AAPNE!!!!!
(WHATS ALL THUS ARNAVJI?? WHEN DID YOU RETURN FROM MUMBAI?? AND WHY DID YOU NOT REPLY TO ANY OF MY MESSAGES? AND NOW HERE I AM KIDNAPPED BY YOU IN THIS MANNER!!!)

There was no change in the harsh looks of Arnav Malik though.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Mujhe khamoshi pasand hai. Yaad hai ya woh bhi bhool gayi KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA soon to be AKAASH RAIZADA.
(I prefer silence. Do you recall that or have you forgotten that as well KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA soon to be AKAASH RAIZADA).

Silence took over the living room.

Bewildered by the accusation behind the words of Arnav Malik the woman gaped at the man. The two never said it in words but their relationship was blooming into something deeper than friendship. And now the man who once made her heart thunder with his intensity was adamant on ruining everything for her. For them.

Whats wrong Khushi?? Did you not like my words? Sorry for the late wishes. Par kya hai na mujhe kal hi pta chala.
(But the thing is I was informed yesterday only).

Every word of Arnav made Khushis heart break into pieces. She was unable to grasp the idea that Arnav was ruining such a special day for her. No she wont allow him to do so. With determination she turned around to leave the place eager to get away to the engagement party at Raizada Mansion. However as soon as she opened the main door their mutual friends stood around the porch guarding the exit in defiance.

Amanji,Rahulji, Arjunji and Karanji.

Raasta chodiye humara. ABHI.
(Leave my way. RIGHT NOW).

But the four men who were angels for Khushi now stood in front of her with demonic cold eyes. Anger reflected in their eyes. Khushi understood who had brainwashed these people. Closing her eyes in frustration she cursed herself for having any sort of feelings for Mr. Malik.

Aaplog kya sirf Arnavji ke dost hain? Humesha ye zaroori nai hai ki woh sahi hon. Khair aapse humein koi shikayat bhi nai hai. Aap to bas apne dost ka saath de rahe hain.
(Are you all Arnavjis friends? He cannot be always right. Well I dont have any complaints. You guys are just proving your loyality to him).

Opening her eyes Khushi turned back and advanced in the direction of Arnav Malik who was enjoying a glass of whiskey with a humorless smile, all this while. Wanting to end this mess she sat on the sofa opposite to him and in an emotionless robotic tone finally spoke to him.

Ye sab karke aapne saabit kardia ki humse bada bewakoof koi nai hai Gangster Malik.
(By doing all this you have proved to me that no one us is a bigger fool over here than me Gangster Malik).

CRASHHHHHHHHHHH.....

The glass of whiskey saw its brutal end making an unpleasant noise. Khushi glared at the man who nowhere resembled her Arnavji at the moment.

Oh to isliye tumne ye sab kia huh? Interesting. HOW DARE YOU BACKSTAB ME KHUSHI??!?
(So this is the reason behind all this huh?)

BACKSTAB?

Where did that come from?? Does he not know me at all.

Ghar mein thodi Khushiyan laana kaunsa paap hai Arnavji? Kya kia hai humne? Bas yahi na ki Akaash Singh Raizada se Sagai karke apni...
(Whats the harm in bringing some joyful moments in my family Arnavji? What have I done? Only an engagement with Akaash Raizada with my..)

But the shrewd man had some more words to share.

SHUT UPP. JUST SHUT UP. Kyun kahan ki tumhe mere Gangster hone so koi problem nai hai?
(Why did you claim to have no issues with me being a Gangster?)

Because thats true. I dont have a problem with it.

The truth behind Khushis words turned opaque for Arnav. Something was definitely blinding his good side from her.

You think that ASR has wealth and money to support you. MERE SAUTELE BHAI SE TUM SAGAAI KAROGI?!?! Mujhe DHOKA DOGI? MUJHE??
(YOU WILL DO ENGAGEMENT WITH MY STEP BRO? You will BETRAY ME? ME??)

Khushi wanted the earth to burst open and swallow her right now. Pain sliced within her already bruised heart. Arnav Malik the man who she trusted so much...without any clarifications had jumped to the wrong conclusion.

He had always be vocal about her loyality and friendship towards him. Many times he had bared his dark secrets to Khushi, making her feel extra special. It seems that all of it was nothing but a facade.

And then strangely numbness tookover her. She had made so many plans that when Arnavji will return from his Mumbai trip then she would confess her feelings to him in the most romantic ways. A candlelight dinner with lots of music and food, followed by a couple dance. She had been counting days for him to return.

Khushi had so many questions for him. But how did things ended up being so miserable for them? Who told him about the engagement? Why did he accuse her so blatantly as if they had shared nothing.

Like their relationship never existed. Like thorn amongst roses she was discarded away without a word. Tears cascaded down her eyes making her even more vulnerable. However there was no reaction from Arnav. It seemed that her tears made no different to him today. The stubborn man stared back at her with the same harshness. This made her recall the time whe she had cried in front of him a few weeks ago.

With a sad and pale face when Khushi was upset about her Buajis indifference towards her Arnav had consoled her rubbing his hand over her head so lovingly. He too felt hatred for that mean old lady who loved to taunt her every once in a while.

Shhhhhhhhh. I hate your tears Khushi. Aisa mat roya karo it breaks something inside me.
(Dont cry like that please).

He had wiped her tears with a small smile on his face. And that day he had taken her out for an ice cream along with his mad gang to cheer up her mood. Like kids Amanji and Karanji had chased her around the footpath trying to get a taste of her favourite kulfi icecream. And as usual Arnavji had gazed back at her with an assuring smile.

And then reality merged with the past making Khushi realize how her hopes were being stabbed by Arnav.

Pyar mein wafa ki khwaish keta har dil hai,
Lekin pyar mein kya mile kehna mushkil hai.

(Everybody wants loyality in love
But who gets what in love is difficult to tell...)

Wiping away her tears Khushi closed the doors of her heart to the man who now was only Arnav Malik to her. This us the man you chose to fall for huh? Khushi chuckled at herself mockingly. Hearing her loud laugh Arnavs friends walked inside the house wanting to know the reason why Khushi had betrayed them, especially their bud Arnav.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 3.1K 18
REMARRIAGE TRACK BUT ARNAV REFUSED TO MARRY KHUSHI. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT... WILL SHE EVER FORGIVE HIM. WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER? I don't own the...
241K 8.7K 34
This story is the top appericiated work of mine on India Forums. 16 September 2019 ***Highest Rankings*** #1 ArHi #5 ArShi Thank you so much guys.
14.1K 350 23
Basically one-shots! Hope you will enjoy. Chillax Out!~
227K 11.2K 31
Hey guys, I wrote this as two shots Story before and posted. I received lot of appreciation for this in FB and wattpad. Many readers requested me to...