You Are My Kingdom

De ManduLimario

"I waited a decade just to see you" A picture that I will treasure until my last breath. Mai multe

Prologue
Chapter 1: Request
Chapter 2: Meet
Chapter 3: Sneak
Chapter 4: Again
Chapter 5: Street
Chapter 6: Insult
Chapter 7: Accident
Chapter 8: Unlucky
Chapter 9: Cat fight
Chapter 10: Stuff toy
Chapter 11: Dream
Chapter 12: Music box
Chapter 13: Confessed
Chapter 14: Stay
Chapter 15: Annoyed
Chapter 16: Fun Night
Chapter 17: Spending Night
Chapter 18: First
Chapter 19: Embarrassed
Chapter 20: Going Home
Chapter 21: Message
Chapter 22: Feelings
Chapter 23: Suddenly
Chapter 24: Caught
Chapter 25: Broken
Chapter 26: Meeting
Chapter 27: Palace
Chapter 28: Visit
Chapter 29: Protective Sister
Chapter 30: ILY
Chapter 31: Flowers
Chapter 32: Alone with her
Chapter 33: Happy
Chapter 34: Pissed
Chapter 35: Kiss
Chapter 36: Fight
Chapter 37: I will wait
Chapter 38: It's You
Chapter 39: Confession
Chapter 40: News
Chapter 41: Allergy
Chapter 42: Surprised
Chapter 43: Heartbreak
Chapter 44: Her
Chapter 45: Kiss
Chapter 46: Traitor
Chapter 47: Apart
Chapter 48: Beginning
Chapter 49: Crown
Chapter 50: Pay it
Chapter 51: Sword fight
Chapter 52: Fix
Chapter 53: Regrets
Chapter 54: Accident
Chapter 55: Fight
Chapter 56: Recall
Chapter 57: Evil
Chapter 58: Cruelty
Chapter 59: Hug
Chapter 60: Last Night
Chapter 61: [M]
Chapter 62: Pendant
Chapter 63: Leaving
Chapter 64: Issues
Chapter 66: Sorry
Chapter 67: Offer
Chapter 68: Target
Chapter 69: Kiss
Chapter 70: Soon
Chapter 71: Next
Chapter 72: Untold
Chapter 73: Protection
Chapter 74: Ready
Chapter 75: Start
Chapter 76: Warning
Chapter 77: Love
Chapter 78: Decision
Chapter 79: Odd
Chapter 80: Big Day
Chapter 81: Visit
Chapter 82: Anger
Chapter 83: Chaos
Chapter 84: Save
Chapter 85: Run
Chapter 86: Sweet
Chapter 87: Village
Chapter 88: Birthday gift
Official
Chapter 89: Two
Chapter 90: Mourn
Chapter 91: Arrested
Chapter 92: End Game
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 65: Quick

14.5K 636 437
De ManduLimario

"Your Grace?" A sudden knocked on the wooden was heard by Lisa. It's already 8am in the morning and she's still on bed. They arrived at the Palace by 12am in the midnight and everyone was exhausted.

Lisa rub her eyes and got up from the bed "Come in" She said. It's really new to her to wake up in the morning without Dara's presence. Dara used to be her alarm clock but the girl decided to stay at the Castle since Lisa will surely back after naming her two weeks after the said event.

Jin Young came in and instantly bowed his head "The breakfast was already set. You're the only one who's not yet there" He stated.

"I'll be there in a minute" She said. He was about to walk out but Lisa stop him "Ser.. " She called.

Jin Young stop and look at her "Something wrong, Your Grace?" He asked.

Lisa was about to say something but she shake her head "Nothing, you may leave" She smile.

Jin Young chuckle and walk out her room. She walk towards her dresser and look at her self on the mirror.

"I'm too gorgeous" She said before she leave the mirror and prepare herself for breakfast.

She dip down her body on the tub and relax herself. She lean her head on it and look at the ceiling.

"Someone should explain everything to me but maybe it's not the right time to think about it since I'm preparing myself for the big day" Lisa said to herself and look around the bathroom. She lift up her leg and rub the soap on it as she was doing something came up on her mind once again, she furrowed her brows and make herself lean again on the tub.

Lisa sigh and shake her head, she made herself quick as she think about the Lords and Ladies waiting for her. Few minutes later, she walk out her bathroom with only her robe. A lot of maids are trying to assist her since last night while Dara was away from her but Lisa rejected.

She pick her own formal clothes and removed her robe, she look on the mirror and saw the scar caused by Kai. Lis quickly put her clothes on and fix herself before she walk out her room.

"Finally!" Bambam face palm himself when Lisa finally showed up. They waited for almost an hour for Lisa.

"I'm sorry" She said and took her seat on the very end of the table.

All of them began to eat quietly, Seulgi keeps on using her phone under table which Jisoo instantly noticed. She step on her feet that made Seulgi wince, she was about to kick back when she saw Jisoo's glare.

"Stupid" Jisoo mouthed her, Seulgi hid her phone on her pocket and eat as well.

"So Our Queen, Do you have any plans for today?" Lord Bhuwakul asked her while he's slicing his meat.

Lisa stop from eating and wipe her mouth "Yeah, I have plans today maybe I'll be home by night" She stated and drink her water.

"It must be important? I never seen your schedule. Would you mind if we look at it.. So we could guide you?" Lord Kim asked her.

Lisa raised her left eye brow and scoffed "I can do it by myself. You shouldn't pamper me because I'm not a kid anymore Lord Kim. I should decide on my own since I am the Queen" She told.

"But we're the Lords as well, Our Queen" Lord Kim replied.

Lisa nodded slowly and shrugged her shoulder "I know. It's just.. Not that important. Besides the Young Lords are with me, so I'm safe" She stated and they just let her do what she wanted.

While they're eating, four guards run towards them and bowed their heads which made the Lords and Ladies alarmed.

"Your Grace" They said.

"What is it?" Lisa asked and lean her back.

"Lady Sunmi arrived today"

They all look at each other while frowning, they didn't know that Sunmi will be here too as they thought that she will stay at the Castle as per advice of the Emperor.

Seulgi look at Lisa and waited for her to answer but Lisa smiled and chuckle "Where is she?" She asked.

Sunmi walk inside the dining room with the help of the maids. She's wearing her red dress and her beautiful smile as she saw Lisa on her seat.

"Oh Lady Sunmi" Lord Min greeted and give Sunmi a hug, followed by the other Lords.

"What makes you visit the Palace?" Lord Kim asked.

"I will stay her until Lisa's naming" She cheerfully said and everyone was happy about it.

Joy stood up from her seat and hug Sunmi really tight "Yey! I have someone to jam on!" She giggle that earn a laughter from everyone except Lisa who's looking on her wrist watch.

"I think we need to go" Lisa said aa she stood up from her seat and wipe her mouth by the table napkin.

Lords and Ladies stood up as well and bowed to everyone. Lisa walk towards Sunmi and kiss her on the cheek.

"I'll see you later then?" She smile, Lisa was about to walk when Sunmi held her hand.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

Lisa look at the Lords and clear her throat "Just somewhere" She said.

"I'll go with you then, I don't want to stay here without you guys" She pouted.

"O-Okay" Lisa replied.

"Then I'll go with you too!" Joy butt in.

Lisa rolled her eyes and turn her back to walk. She doesn't have any choice but to let her Sister go with them, She will whine a lot if she would not let that brat.

They walk outside the Palace and got escorted by ten men in suits. Lisa hop inside the car with Sunmi and Joy while the other Ladies and Lords went on their different cars.

"You know where we should go" Lisa said to Jin Young who's in front seat. He whispered something to the driver and he quickly step on the gas and has been followed by the other cars and convoys in front of them.

Sunmi and Joy were keep on talking about something while Lisa she's looking outside the window and thinking about something else.

It was Sunny morning for everyone, the weather was nice and all. A lot of people are happily walking with their family on the street. Lisa took out her sunglass and wear it to protect her eyes from the sunlight.

"Where are we going Unnie?" Joy asked Lisa.

"Somewhere" She said shortly.

"Is there any place called Somewhere?" Joy chuckle.

Lisa look at her "Yeah. The place where we are heading right now" She said and look at window once again.

Sunmi caress Joy's hand and laugh at the two. Joy rolled her eyes and pout.

Few minutes later, they arrived at the said place. Joy and Sunmi roam around their eyes, there's a big gate in front of them. The armed troops horn their motorcycle and the gate opened quickly.

The cars entered the gate and every people inside bowed their heads as they saw the cars. While Joy was looking around, her eyes widened in shock on what she see.

"We're here, Your Grace" Jin Young said while he's looking at the rear mirror to look for Lisa.

Lisa smirk and fix herself, Jin Young hurriedly step outside the car and open the door for Lisa, as Lisa step outside the car, Joy was still looking outside the window.

"Jennie Unnie.. " Joy said.

"Lady Joy?" Jin Young called her that caught her attention. She instantly step outside the car and followed her sister.

---------

Jennie's P. O. V.

Today was the day where the owner of the said property will show up. We're ready to face and beg for him just for the kids. Jimin and Chaeyoung were with me, ready to defend the land. Trucks and other equipment for demolition were here. I saw a lot of blocks and sand maybe he will start his project now.

We're already here outside the Orphanage, just waiting for them to arrive in a few minutes. Leo held my hand and I could clearly see the sadness on his face.

"How about us?" Leo asked me, he's in a his verge to cry but I carry him right away.

"Don't worry. Something good will happen today" I assure him, We don't want the kids to get involved about this but maybe he will listen to us if he sees the kids.

"I heard that the man who bought this is an elite. I hope he's not that arrogant" Chaeng said while looking at the gate.

Leo lean his head on my neck and grip on my collar "Give me a kiss" I said and he quickly kiss my cheek.

We heard a horn outside the gate and Miss Nam step forward to lead. The gate went open and we quickly bowed our head as what Miss Nam said, we should be polite for the mean time to convince that Man. I put Leo down and make him bow his head as well.

My heart pounded because of nervousness. I don't know what to do but I will try my best to make him agree on what our offer will be. I saw the tire of the car stop in front of me, I clear my throat and took a deep breath.

Leo look up and pointed the car "It was-" Chaeng covered his mouth quickly and make him bow.

"Later Leo, okay?" Chaeng nervously said.

I heard the cars door open and I swear to God I never been so scared like this before.. Oops No. I've been so scared with Lisa while I'm inside the Castle so I'm sure I could do this.

A foot steps were heard, maybe he got a lot of body guards with him.

"Let us all put some respect on greeting The Queen of Korea together with the Lords and Ladies"

As soon as I heard it, My eyes widened in shock. I look at Chaeyoung and her mouth was quite open. They all clap their hands including Leo.

"Lisa Noona!!" Leo shouted, I covered his mouth and made him stay on his position. The guards might hear him and hurt him for calling Lisa like that.

"Oh C'mon!" Jimin mumbled while clapping his hand. He's smiling from ear to ear, I slowly look up to see them.

My eyes laid on Lisa, she step outside her car with her sunglass. Everyone was here including Joy and.. Sunmi? Ah of course she will be here. She's part of the Royalty as well.

Miss Nam went surprise as well on what's happening. Jin Young walk towards her and whispered something then he gave a brow envelope to Miss Nam.

Jin Young walk towards Lisa's side and said something that made her nod. She walk towards us with a smile on her face. She remove her sunglass and I swear she look... So hot wearing that thing.

"Good morning everyone" She greet. Everyone bowed their head once again and smile.

"Good Morning Our Queen" They said in Unison. The Kids are happy and amaze at the same time, they went surprised.. Who wouldn't be? The girl who's playing with them back them was already a Queen now.

"Lisa Noonaaa" Leo whispered but Lisa heard it. Her face lit up when she saw Leo on my side, she gave him a thumbs up and they both laugh.

"Are you waiting for me?" She asked.

"Yeeeess" The Kids replied that made Lisa laugh. She became so soft as soon as she heard their voices.

The Lords were behind her as well as the Ladies. Jisoo Unnie was mouthing something to Chaeyoung, maybe they're already good.

"Are you the one who bought this property, Lisa Noona?" Haru asked her.

"Honestly someone just bought this, Luckily we're quick enough to take back your Land so I decided to buy this on him as what the little guy here said that he will become homeless. It will never gonna happen" She said and smile to Leo.

Leo run towards her and give him a hug "Thank You Noona! You're the best!" He shouted that earn some laugh from the Lords and Ladies because of his cuteness.

"Really? Thank you then" Lisa chuckle. Jin Young whispered something to her and she nodded "Let's go inside then" She told.

She hold Leo's hand and they proceed inside while she's busy talking with Miss Nam. She stop on the main door and pointed something to Miss Nam, She gave Leo to Miss Nam secretary and they walk inside.

The Lords pull Jimin away from us and they began teasing each other like they never see each other for years. Chaeyoung was being drag by Jisoo Unnie and Seulgi, while me? I'm heading inside the Orphanage.

I was about to step inside when Miss Nam held my arm "Jennie you should come with us to check the whole place since you grew up with this place together with other kids" She stated.

I look at Lisa and she's looking at me blankly, Joy was smiling at me as well as Sunmi and Jin Young.

"I don't think I have the rights to-"

"You're just going with us, nothing more nothing less" Lisa said darkly.

Miss Nam shake my hand to lessen the nervousness on my body. She knows everything between Me and Lisa as I told her the last time I went here, over a week ago.

"Please?" Miss Nam beg.

I heave a sigh "Sure" I said and I saw how Joy clap her hand. She run towards me and wrap her arm on mine.

We began to walk, Lisa and Sunmi are in front of us. She's clinging on Lisa's arm.. I look away and just focus around the place. I heard how they laugh and giggle on something. I'm hurt, I just missed how we bicker and laugh on nonsense things before.

"Unnie.. I miss youuu" Joy said with her baby voice. I slap her arm and laugh at her.

"I miss you too.. But where's Minnie?" I asked her.

"She's at the Castle with our Mother" She said and check my whole face that made me confused "You look so pale Unnie and look at your eyes, you seems tired and sleepy" She added.

Ah! I remember that I don't have enough sleep for weeks because of my Job. It was really hard for me to adjust but I need.. I'm getting used to it. I want to stop from studying to help them first especially my Father's condition but they want me to keep it up so here I am, doing the working while studying.

"I am planning to renovate this orphanage as soon as possible" Lisa said while looking around. She look at my neck and quickly averted her eyes off it. I held my neck if there's something on it, I touch the necklace she gave. I forgot to hide it from her and or on everybody else.

I was about to hide it when suddenly she passed by me and whispered something "Don't. It fits so well on you" I got frozen on what she said.

She walk towards the kids playground while holding Sunmi's hand while smiling.

------

The house keeper was busy cleaning Lisa's room at the Palace when she heard something fall off the floor. She walk towards it and saw the broken picture frame, she quickly pick it up and clean it before Lisa seen it.

Concurrently, The Castle was at peace. The Emperor and Empress were busy signing some papers with Hyun Suk. Minnie was with her handmaid, combing her hair and talking about the Queens long time ago.

Dara was holding a tray of food and entering the Dungeon. The Emperor ordered her to give Kai a food to eat since she's doing nothing for today.

The Guards are walking with her inside. They reach the cell and saw Kai still hanging. The guards open the cell for him to eat.

"Here's your food" She said and put down the tray on the floor. The guard was assign to make him eat while he's hanging. She was about to go when Kai speak.

"I want to eat by myself" He said. He's getting thinner as the day goes by. His wounds are still fresh and bleeding.

"You can't. The guards will help you" She replied back.

"You really think I could escape from here? Look at me. After I eat, just hang me again. Just want to feel my arms" He stated.

Dara was about to speak when the Guard butt in "I think.. He's right. We're going to guard him don't worry Miss Dara" He said.

They're only two guards with her, the other guards were far from them. Only the torch was used to lit up the whole place.

The guard didn't let Dara speak as he unlocked the chain on Kai's wrist. They successfully unlocked it and made Kai free from the chain.

He quickly step on the knife on the ground which didn't noticed by the guards. Kai grab the milk and the meat to eat his meal while Dara was looking at him.

"Wanna join my meal?" He asked but Dara shake her head "Give me a water then, please?" He asked politely.

Dara sigh "Wait me here" She told and walk towards the gate of the Dungeon to ask for water.

The two guards left inside "I'll be guarding the cell. Guard him inside" The other one said as he step out the cell to look out.

"Faster!" The guard yell at him.

Kai nodded and finished his meal, he look at the guard beside him who's smoking "Could you give me some hits? Please just once?" Kai asked.

"No"

"Just only one" Kai told and the guard sigh, The guard was too stupid enough to listen on him. He lean forward to give the cigarette but Kai was too quick. He stab the neck of the guard while he's covering his mouth not to scream in pain.

The blood drip down on his body and he let the guard's body to fall on the ground. Despite of being weak from being beat, he still manage to walk slowly towards the other guard. Because of the darkness, the guard didn't noticed him and the next thing he felf was the stab on his head.

The guard grip on Kai's hand but he passed out. Kai pull him inside the cell when she heard the Dungeon's gate open, indicates that Dara arrived.

Kai lean on the wall and waited for Dara to come. He heard her foot steps, it's getting louder and louder. He smile evily on the thought that he will finally escape from this hell.

As soon as Dara step her feet in front of the cell, her eyes widened in shock and dropped the glass on the ground.

Next thing happened was, A blood squirt on her neck as Kai slit it with his knife. Dara's body fell on the ground, lifeless already.

Kai wasn't contended at all as he stab Dara's back multiple times "One down Lisa" He said evily and taste the blood of Dara.

Kai make himself run towards the very end of the Dungeon and Lucky to him that he saw a manhole which he used to escape from everyone.

--------

👀

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

209K 6K 38
"I love you so I will wait for you. I will wait for you to love me, no matter how long it takes" Jennie to Lisa "I can no longer see you with my eye...
1.7M 39.6K 56
LISA G!P "You know what's funny about this , your dad is in love with me and he'll never believe you" STEPMOM JEN? [COMPLETED]
589K 17.1K 45
"I'm always here for you"
4.8K 279 15
"You won't leave me, right?" "I have only one love, it's you. Not even death can separate me from you." "What if we can't be together?" "Then the...