Bts Imagines / Request Open

By Shl2004

Bts Imagines / One Shots!! (Request Close) You can request! -male reader view -polygamy couple -you became t... More

Author Note(1)
Taehyung 'Joke'
Hoseok 'Friends with Benefit' part 1
Hoseok 'Friends with Benefit' part 2
Hoseok 'Friends with Benefit' part 3
Yoongi 'Ex' part 1
Jungkook 'Memory' part 1
Jungkook 'Memory' part 2
Yoongi 'Birthday Past'
Taehyung 'Love?' part 1
Taehyung 'Love?' part 2
Hoseok 'Dead'
Namjoon 'Past'
Yoongi 'Through The Time'
Author Note's (2)
Hoseok 'Getting hook up?'
Jungkook 'Swim'
Namjin 'Nightmare?'
Hoseok 'Sketching'
Seokjin 'Sorry'
Bts 'My Bully' part 1
Yoongi 'Ex' part 2
Bts 'My Bully'part 2
Bts 'My Bully' part 3
Namjoon 'Arranged Married'
Jimin 'Day Off'
Yoongi 'Winter in Daegu' Part 1
Yoongi 'Winter in Daegu' part 2
Yoongi 'Winter In Daegu' part 3
Jimin 'Sick'
Yoongi 'Winter in Daegu' part 4
BtsxJungkook 'Forgotten?'
Jungkook 'Ex'
Namjoon 'Teacher'
Yoongi 'Heart Broken' part 1
Yoongi 'Heart Broken' part 2
Seokjin 'Jealous'
Namjoon 'Best Friend'
Yoongi 'Heart Broken' part 3
Yoongi 'Heart Broken' part 4
Jungkook 'Chrismast' part 1
Jungkook 'Christmast' part 2
Seokjin 'Secretly Married'
TaeGi 'Missing you'
Jungkook 'Cartoon'
TaeKook 'Lion Hybrid'
Namjoon 'Princess'
Hoseok 'Flower' part 2
Yoongi 'Jerk' part 1
Yoongi 'Jerk' part 2
Yoongi x Hosoek 'Scenery' ft. JB x Jinyoung (Got7)
One of the Bts Member 'Birthday'
Hosoek 'Mafia'
Namjoon 'Cafe'
Hosoek 'Amnesia'
One of the Bts Member 'Depression?'
Jimin 'Shortie?' part 1
BtsxJungkook 'Where I came from' part 1
BtsxJungkook 'Forgotten' EDITED
Namjoon 'Just the Way You Are'
Author Note's (3)

Hoseok 'Flower' part 1

88 3 0
By Shl2004

Hosoek p.o.v

I am really bored. I spend all of my afternoon just inside the dorm flipping through the channel. Jungkook is hanging out with his 97' liners, Seokjin hyung is with Jimin and Taehyung maybe shopping or something else, Namjoon and Yoongi hyung is making some music or maybe talking about some company stuff. While me only sitting at in front of the television because I just sprained my ankle.

My feet decided that it is a good time to make me fall just before I reach the stair. I am still a little lucky because my other part of body except my ankle of course, is save. Or else I will be laying on my bed all day long which will be more and more boring.

When I 'try' to watch those television movies, I came to a channel which talk about flower. Just suddenly, I remember about the new shop around our house. If I am not mistaken it is only a couple of house from ours. I though for awhile and decide just to visit the new shop instead of sitting here dying because feeling bored.

Minnie p.o.v

I am really happy from the last two weeks because I just opened a flower shop! It is not only a flower shop though, it also serve some drink and some snack just to make sure the customer is all company.

I have hire two people to work with me just in case there are to many customer and I can't handle it. They are Kitty and Bambam. Kitty is a friend ofine who is still I'm university, she is just working to have more money and to help her parents. While Bambam is working to make his free time useful. He works as an chef and a journalist. But his job as journalist is kinda different because he can't go all the way he wanted too. Instead he need to have to get called to go to the places his boss wanted him to go. So, that's why, he has a plenty of free time a d decide just to take a part in my shop.

Author p.o.v

Customer 1: Excuse me?
Bambam: Yes? What can I help you with, miss?
Customer 1: I am on my way to visit my grandparents and I wish to give them some flower. Can you recommend me some of the flower that is suitable for person in 70's?
Bambam: Of course, ms. Let's go inside and I will show you.
Customer 1: Thank you.

They go inside with Bambam in the lead.

Customer 2: Can I get more cookies please?
Customer 2's daughter:*wail* I want more cookies!
Kitty: Yes, of course you can, sir. Wait for awhile while I go and get it for you, princess.

Kitty go inside and take a plate full of cookies to hove to the customer's daughter.

Kitty:*handing the cookies* Here you go, princess. Enjoy it deliciously!
Customer 2's daughter: Thank you unnie.
Kitty:*smile* No problem.
Customer 2: Thank you and can you please wrap daisy and roses for me?
Kitty: Of course, I can. What kind d of roses, sir? Do you want the red or white? The one with ribbon or not?
Customer 2: Just mix it and please add ribbon on top of it.
Kitty:*make and okay sign with her hand* Okay.

There is a new customer again and it is Minnie's part now.

Hoseok p.o.v

When I get into the shop I look over a cute and pretty girl. I think she is the owner. Maybe.

Minnie: Welcome! What can I help you for today, sir?
Hosoek: Em, hello?
Minnie: What can I help you with, sir?Hoseok:*pointing outside the window* My house is just a couple away from your house and I come here because all of my friend who ever come ever said that your ship is the best shops they ever get inside.
Minnie: Ah, really? *bowing a little* Thank you so much.
Hoseok: No problem. By the way, can you show me around. After all, I think I will buy one or two bouquet of flower for my manager because his birthday is just around.
Minnie: Of course. Let the tour begin.

We laugh all way talking about both mine and hers life. At the end, I decide just to take a rose bouquet and a daisy bouquet.

Hoseok: Thank you so much for today, Minnie. I hope we can talk like this again. Its been such a long time since I hang with a friend which is my age.
Minnie: Thank you too. You can come and visit me here every time if you want to talk or hang. I will prepare *holding and rubbing her ears* my ears for you.
Hoseok:*chuckle* Thank you though. But I don't think I can visit you so frequently later because of my tight schedule is waiting for me.
Minnie: Tight schedule?
Hoseok: Yeah. Wait, *point at himself* you don't know me?!
Minnie:*not sure* Um, not really?
Hoseok:*can't believe* Really?!
Minnie:*not sure* You are a, em, idol?
Hoseok: Yep. I am Hoseok from Bts or known as Jhope.
Minnie: Wait, Jhope from Bts?! The dancer?!
Hosoek: Yep.
Minnie: Woah. I am sorry for not recognizing you at first cause I am not that-
Hoseok:*try to calm Minnie down* Okay okay. Slow down there. It is no problem.
Minnie: Yeah, sorry.

Suddenly from the back one of his workers call her.

Bambam:*shout* Minnie! I am sorry to ruin your time but I really need your help for this bouquet.
Minnie:*shout* Okay! Wait for awhile!

Minnie: I am sorry but I need to go now.
Hoseok:*a little sad* Okay then. See you later when I can seek out to meet you again.
Minnie: Okay then. Goodbye. For now.
Hoseok: Goodbye.

I walk out of the shop and stare at the sky. I sigh and walk home. Just suddenly phone rang.

Hoseok: Yeah?
Seokjin: Where are you hobi? I am home with Jimin and Taehyung already. And I am sure I have told you to stay at house, resting. But where are you now?
Hoseok: I am bored just sitting at house and I decide to give a visit at the new shop around our house. I am on way back though.
Seokjin: Okay then. Faster get here then. Goodbye.
Hosoek: Okay. Goodbye.

I hang and put my phone back in my pocket. I walk to my house and start imagine about it will be when I arrive later. Jimin and Taehyung running around the house screaming. I chuckle by myself.

Arriving in front of the house~

Seokjin p.o.v

I hear the front door is open. I look at who the one that open it.

Seokjin: Hoseok-ah.
Hoseok:*sitting at the couch* Yes hyung?
Seokjin:*sit beside Hoseok* So, how is the little 'meeting'?
Hoseok; What do you mean, hyung? I just visit that little shop around the corner.
Seokjin: Oh, everybody in this house know that you never like to go to a flower shop. Even if you need to go there, you will just stay like 10 - 20 minutes. But you stayed at least for 3 hours. 3 hours.
Hosoek:*whine* It, just, that I am bored. You guys leave me alone.
Seokjin: Well you just sprained your ankle, honey.
Hoseok:*sitting up* Yeah, yeah. I will take a sleep for awhile.
Seokjin: Okay.

The next day~

Minnie p.o.v

Yesterday was a good day indeed. I like talking to Hosoek. I don't know why. I mean we just met for yeh first time. I am slightly hoping he doesn't have any schedule today and will come and visit me today.

I open the shop and Kitty come in.

Kitty:*hugs Minnie* Good morning Minnie!
Minnie:*hugs Kitty back* Good morning to you too. Have you get a nice sleep?
Kitty:*breaking from the hug* Absolutely! Minnie, can I tell you something while Bambam is away?
Minnie: Of course, what is it?
Kitty:*playing with her fingers* It just that *nervous* do you know remember the guy who come to our shop before we close the store?
Minnie: Yeah. And why?
Kitty: He introduced himself and his name is Yugyeom. He is one of Bambam friend. And ,I think I kinda *whisper* have a crush on him.
Minnie:*teasing tone* Oh really?

Bambam:*appear out of nowhere* What?! You like Yugyeom?!
Kitty:*shock* since when you are here?!
Bambam: Since you say you have a crush on him.
Minnie:*chuckle* Yeah, its true though.
Kitty:*whine* Minnie.
Bambam: Oh my god. I can't believe it. Finally someone have like him. *taking out his phone* I am gonna tell him now.
Kitty:*beg Bambam* No please. I will buy you a dinner later. Please!
Bambam:*smirrk**put his phone back on his pocket* Fine. But don't forget your dinner.
Kitty:*pout* Fine.

I just chuckle on their 'argument'. Just in time, a customer come.

Minnie: Hello, miss. What can I help you with today?

Bambam and Kitty look kinda shock because no one expect someone come to our shop early in the morning.

Women: Ah, can you help me by hiving me this bouquet? *showing a photo of flower bouquet*
Minnie: Of course we can. How many do you need it?
Women: I am really sorry but I need 13 of it. And it will be taken in 2 days from now.
Kitty:*a little sjock* 2 days from now?! 13 bouquets of Hawarian Reef?!
Women: Yeah, I am really sorry. Our usual florist suddenly call in they can't make it in time. And one of my friend recommend me to send this request to your shop.
Minnie: Okay then. By the way, we will take the request..
Bambam:*surprised* What?! Bu-
Minnie:*cover Bambam's mouth* You can come and get it later.
Women:*bow* I really feel thank you toward you guys. I don't know why to do without your guys help. My name is Somi. Jung Somi. I will come 2 days later and collect it. I need to go now. *bow* Once again thank you so much!
Minnie: No problem. *shout* Have a good day!

Inside the office~

Bambam p.o.v

Is Minnie out of her mind?! How can we finish 13 Hawarian Reef in 3 days?! 1 of Hawarian Reef need almost half day because it is so difficult.

Bambam:*worried* Are you sure? About this request?
Kitty: Yeah, 13 Hawarian Reef is not an easy bouquet as Night Open Fall bouquet.
Minnie: I know, I know. But look at how desperately she needs help.
Bambam:*groan* Ugh, fine. Everyone know that no one can say no to you.
Minnie:*smile* Thank you. I need your help later. You will help me right?
Bambam and Kitty: Of course we will.
Kitty: We need to work hard now!

Three of us make our usual cheer and go back to our job.

Bts dorm~

Hoseok p.o.v

I miss Minnie already. Just now, Somi asked me about a flower shop. My mind goes directly to Minnie's flower shop. So, I just requested it to Somi. I hope Minnie will miss me too though. Bit I think it is weird because we just meet for the first time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 40.4K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINES‼️ All fo...
1.3K 158 17
A collection of different types of one shot stories. Updating only when I can (Sorry). Mature Content and NSFW AU and Canon FanFicition Stories will...
100K 1.3K 19
⚠️ MATURE CONTENT ⚠️ The book contains 18+ one shots & mini series with member (s) of BTS. I figured it would be a great place to have all my imagin...
23.9K 350 21
This book is one shots, short stories about BTS, most romance probably. I hope you enjoy 💚