Howl of Konoha (Naruto Fan-fi...

By strawberrylover013

The Himura clan worships their deity; the great mountain dog (wolf) Okami. But the Himura clan sealed the dei... More

Blood and Hate
Becoming a Ninja
Team 7!!!
The bell test...
Mission: land of waves!
Training in the waves
Okamis warning and Zabuza's return
B ranked mission: cleared!
M-My house!!!! And the Chunin Exam
A series of Changes
The Chunin Exams first test
The Written Test....
Second Exam: Forest of Death
Stick Together
A Snakes Poison
Backup has arrived!
Who are you..?
Moving on
Making up
Don't Listen
More Training...!?
First Match: Natsuki versus Kankuro
Naruto versus Neji
Shikamaru versus Temari
Egos Clash Gaara versus Sasuke
Attack on Konoha Snake versus Wolf Part I
Attack on Konoha Snake versus Wolf Part II
The Monster Inside
Tears from the Sky and a Broken Wolf's Cry
Ghost from the Past
When Nighttime Falls
The Fifth Hokage
Mission at the beach!!
What's Under Your Mask!?!?
On Your Marks. Get Set. GO!
Halfway
The Calm Before the Storm
You cant trust an Uchiha
Starting a new life for Him
Until We Meet Again

Remembering the Past

3.1K 137 27
By strawberrylover013

It was a plain, normal day. Deep in the forest bordering the north of the Land of Fire, a hidden clan compound could be found. The compound belonged to non-other than the Himura Clan; a clan that shared 28% of the same DNA as wolves. Because of this 'mutation' the Himura's took on specific aspects of these mountain dogs and thus were feared greatly even though they were probably the most kindest people anyone could have acquaintance with.

There was a legend as to how this clan arose. This legend was said to of been when the clan's deity -the great mountain dog; Okami- took on the form of a handsome man and came down from his home, where the clan now resides, and wondered into a nearby village. There he seduced and fell in love with a normal human woman. However, after promising to be with her forever and live in the village, she died giving birth to the very first Himura.

The Himura's possessed the ears, tail, fangs, six senses of wolves and could summon them as companions. There was never a limit to how many wolves a single Himura could summon. They would usually vary from between two to seven and with each wolf summoned, both the summoning and the summoner would form a life long contract with each other. That would be the forming of a 'pack'. The more wolves in the pack, the stronger the Himura.

The strongest known Himura was the 74th clan leader; Takeo Himura. He was the oldest out of three brothers. He was fierce, loyal and showed incredible strength. His strength was projected through the size of his pack, reaching up to eleven wolves, the largest pack formed in over 200 years. Takeo's father -the 73rd clan leader- decided on having Takeo as his successor.

"Strength is what is most important when you carry the lives of everyone precious to you on your shoulders. Without strength, we would perish." That is what his father told him.

Takeo's youngest brother -Tatsuya Himura- was no warrior but was instead gifted with intelligence, he was the smartest man within the clan. He knew he stood no chance against his older brothers and chose to aid his oldest brother with the job as leader instead of holding resentment towards him. If only all three brothers felt that way. Yuji Himura was a petty man. He would see to no end that he became the clan leader, no matter the cost.

As the years passed, Takeo had become a fine man and was a great leader for the clan. Because of him and the help of his youngest brother, Tatsuya, the Himura's rose up in the rankings at an incredible rate . They now stood in the top five strongest clans in the Land of Fire. They had close working relations with many other clans including the Hyuuga clan. Life was good, peaceful.

One day, Takeo was told he must find himself a wife and produce a worthy heir. None of the fine women withing the clan peeked his interests and all hope had begun to seem lost when out of the blue, a woman with long flowing hair like rich lavender stepped forth. Her name was Setsuko Himura. She was a street performer with a voice gifted by the great deity himself. The two fell in love immediately and within a year, were happily wed and expecting the first pup.

On the night of delivery, the moon hung high in the sky. The whole clan was anticipating the birth of the next heir. However, when the screams of Setsuko finally stopped, Takeo walked out to the waiting clan members and announced the arrival of his children. Two little bundles of joy were sleeping peacefully in his arms. Twins.

Takeo and Setsuko named the eldest daughter Takara Himura and the younger sister Natsuki Himura.

However, lurking in the darkest parts of the castle, was a spiteful old mutt waiting for his chance to attack.

Both the twins were identical in every way; from the small mops of rich lavender hair to their small grey ears and tail. But despite their similarities, there was one noticeable difference between the two princesses. Natsuki was much more frail and weak compared to her older sister.

One night, while everyone was dead in sleep, Yuji finally made his move. He stalked his way over to the babies' cot, silver kunai held firmly in his bony grasp. In a split second, the peaceful silence the night brought was shattered by the screams of a baby. Takeo shot up from his slumber and stared in horror at the crimson covered knife held in his brother's hand. Setsuko's scream snapped him out of his shock and Takeo transformed in rage. His fangs grew out, as did his claws and he launched at his malicious brother and ripped out his throat before you could say 'shit'. When it was certain Yuji Himura was no longer in the world of the living, both the grieving parents moved to the cot. The whole inside of the babie's cot was soaked and dripping with freshly shed blood. Laying in a pool of her own mess, was little Takara. Natsuki lay close to her dead sister, crying in distress and tiny fingers curled around Takara's layette. It almost looked like Natsuki was grieving for the murder of her sister.

The next day the Himura Clan gathered and grieved for the death of their fallen princess. A funeral took place early in the morning and everyone offered their respects and condolences to the family. After the service was over, Takeo and Setsuko retreated back to their home and refused to come out for weeks.

As the weeks passed, the 'Alpha' couple noticed the health of Natsuki Himura drastically deteriorate. Natsuki constantly ran high fevers and her cries of distress would carry all throughout the compound. Takeo and Setsuko asked doctors and physicians what was wrong with their daughter, but no matter what was said or what treatment was given, Natsuki would only get worse.

One stormy night, Natsuki's cries suddenly stopped. In panic for their daughter's life they awoke and saw the most magical sight. Surrounding the young princess's cot was a ghostly white entity with small, brilliant flames cloaking the feet. The spirit was in the shape of an animal, like a dog or wolf. The spirit made eye contact with the two wary parents and Takeo bared his fangs at the ghostly beast as a warning.

"I am not here to harm anyone, now pull back your fangs, Himura. Is that any way to treat a God?" The wolf spirit narrowed his eyes at the insolence of the man.

Takeo and Setsuko stood awestruck at the God.

"I am here to ease the child's suffering." The beast said. Takeo and his wife couldn't believe what they were seeing. It couldn't be who they thought it was....

"You're right. I am the great mountain dog, Okami." Okami answered the couple's superstition.

"I-I deeply apologize for my insolence before!" Takeo bowed his head tot he beast as a sign of respect. "But... Okami-sama. May I ask why someone as noble and heavenly as yourself has come to our home in the late hours of the night?" Takeo softly spoke, not wanting to anger their precious deity.

"It was pretty cold outside and I was suddenly caught in the middle of this storm while out for a walk. I happened by your home and decided to seek shelter here until the storm passes." Okami attempted a joke but by the reaction of the couple, it didn't work.

"Ahem... I mean..." His black and gold specked eyes turned to the sleeping baby and it appeared that the spirit's eyes softened, like he was looking at his own pup. "She summoned me."

Takeo and Setsuko both gasped at the wolf's words. "Our daughter summoned you?" Takeo emphasized the word 'summoned'.

Okami nodded yes.

"But how is that possible?! Natsuki is too sick and frail to summon anything, not to mention the great god, Okami, himself!" The clan leader exclaimed.

"She's stronger than you think." Okami drew his attention from the parents back to the baby and the wolf spirit begun to glow. "I will do you and this child a favor. In her future I see darkness, death, grief, betrayal, hatred. I will lend her my power and she will live a strong life with me by her side. In the end, only I will be able to save her from the monster that lurks in her heart."

"What do you mean?" Setsuko asked, her beautiful features twisted in elegant worry.

"She has been cursed. Yuji Himura, in his final moments, cursed this child with an irreversible fate. When the time comes, she'll bring forth darkness and become closely acquainted with pain and suffering. Until that time arises, I will stay with her." Nothing else was said as the great mountain god fused with the body of the sleeping wolf princess.

As days passed, she no longer cried or was of frail health. She was normal. Well, as normal as she could be.

As days grew to weeks, weeks into months, months into years; Natsuki grew up bright, happy and strong. By the age of two she was already able to summon her first wolf. The wolf's name was Konoyumi and the she-wolf easily fit the sisterly role the Natsuki's heart so gravely desired. Natsuki was the youngest Himura to ever perform a successful summon, her parents couldn't of been prouder. As the years passed, Natsuki only got better, by the age of five she already had five wolves in her pack. Natsuki had her mother's looks and personality whilst she inherited her father's incredible strength and hard headed personality. She was the proud princess of the Himura's.

Everything was perfect.... Until the day of the attack...

Fire's engulfed everything. It devoured the bodies of the fallen and spread throughout the compound in angry haste. Women and children were easier targets for the flames. Those who could avoid the attack on the fires, were quickly taken care of by a man in black.

That man was Itachi Uchiha.

He came through like smoke, undetectable until you were already dead. He slaughtered the clansmen one after the other without remorse.

Takeo order as many warriors able, to fight off and kill the man responsible for so many deaths of his fallen kin. No body could kill an entire pack of wolves and live to tell the tale.

The warriors were easy prey, even with the aid of their own individual summoned packs, they never stood a chance. It was the same for Takeo and Setsuko. Their lives and the lives of the Himura Clan ended that day.

Unbeknownst to anyone, Natsuki Himura was the only known survivor of the massacre. After spending the aftermath cleaning up and laying the hundreds of dead wolves to rest, she retreated with her summoned pack all the way to the Village Hidden in the Leaves. There she was taken in and given a new home thanks to the Third Hokage.

Natsuki was taken under the wing of the Third Hokage. He trained her in basic ninjutsu until she was old enough to enter the Konoha Ninja Academy. The Third Hokage noticed something strange about the girl and it wasn't just her appearance. For a reason unknown to him, she was able to learn all sorts of different elements, even those thought of as impossible.

Natsuki befriended the village outcast and her life was once again peaceful. However, her hate for the Uchiha's ran deep and she would never stop until she got revenge for her fallen clan.

_____

"If you hated all my clan so much, then why was I different?" Sasuke asked the expressionless wolf girl after she finished her tale.

"Don't get me wrong, I hated you with a searing passion when I learned who you were. I would of killed you that day without a second thought if Kakashi didn't stop me." Natsuki's words cut deep into Sasuke as she locked gazes with his hurt and confused eyes. "But, as I got to know you, I gradually begun to fall for you. I can't even imagine my life without you, no matter how much we fight, argue or infuriate each other, I still love you, no matter what."

Sasuke's eyes and posture softened as he let out a small sigh of relief. He loved this bi-polar, messed up she-wolf, more than anyone could ever imagine.

Sasuke leaned forward and placed a sweet kiss on Natsuki's soft pink lips.

"I love you too."

================================================

Whassup everyone!

Here is my next update. I wanted to explain everything a bout Natsuki's past so I thought that I should just make an entire chapter devoted to it. Hope you like it, I even added in a little NatsuSasu moment.

Any way, what did you think? Wat were your thoughts on;

Natsuki's Parents?

The Himura Legend?

Okami?

Yuji Humura?

Itachi's Attack?

Anything else?

Id love to hear your thoughts on those things :)
well that's all for now, I hope to gett another update up this week.
Only a few more chapters to go till the end of the book, Im not going to tell you how many thought, Ill keep you guys guessing ;P

Bye bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 151 20
Mizuki hyuga was born in the sand village and her parents died when she was 4 years old Her parents usually talked about how cool and amazing the vil...
506K 14.5K 107
(Complete) Sasuke comes back to Konoha after a journey seeking atonement and redemption. Finally becoming the man his brother wished he will be, he d...
415K 14.5K 30
Forsake- to quit or leave entirely: Forsaken- abandoned or deserted. Naruto Namikaze, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno. Three members of team seven...
21.5K 651 25
Aisha Inumaki was found by leaf ninja running away from Orochimaru, late at night. The Hokage allows her to stay in Konoha and places her on Team 7...