The Bad Girl

By elxanor

Cindy Lowe, the daughter of the #1 most dangerous mafia leader in England. She is confident, dangerous, intel... More

-INTRODUCTION-
ONE: GOODBYE NEW YORK
TWO: WHIPPED CREAM AND ICED CUBES
THREE: FIRST DAY
FOUR: GO BEST FRIEND
FIVE: THAT SMILE
AUTHORS NOTE
SIX: OREOS
SEVEN: STALKING THE INSTAGRAM
EIGHT: MY GOOD PAL RODGER
NINE: NEW MOMMA
TEN: TAKE A PICTURE
ELEVEN: SLEEP
TWELVE: NAILS NAILS NAILS
EXTRA: TATTOOS
THIRTEEN: PHOTOSHOOTS
FOURTEEN: TATTS
FIFTEEN: SKULL
SIXTEEN: BOO YOU WHORE
SEVENTEEN: BARBIE
A QUICK THANK YOU
EIGHTEEN: BACK TO THE STREET
NEW STORY
NINETEEN: PREPARE
TWENTY: EASY
TWENTY ONE: DUDE YOUVE FALLEN HARD
TWENTY TWO: MINE
AUTHORS NOTE
TWENTY THREE: HSM
TWENTY FOUR: WE KISSED
NOTE
TWENTY FIVE: MATHS
TWENTY SIX: LONG TIME NO SEE
TWENTY SEVEN: DUCKS
THANK YOU
TWENTY EIGHT: JADA
TWENTY NINE: AS IF
THIRTY: MONEY
THIRTY ONE: MY ANGEL
THIRTY TWO: MOMMYS HOME
NOTE
THIRTY THREE: TRAUMATIC
QUESTION TIME BITCHES
THIRTY FOUR: HEY BITCHES
THIRTY FIVE: HAIR DYE
THIRTY FIVE: INSTAGRAM
THIRTY SIX: SHOPPING
THIRTY SEVEN: THE CLUB
THIRTY EIGHT: A QUEEN
THIRTY NINE: MIKEYS MAN
FOURTY: ALCOHOL
NOTE
FOURTY ONE: SPEEDY
FOURTY TWO: FANCY DRESS
NOTICE
FOURTY THREE: BREAKING NEWS
I WANNA HELP YOU!!
FOURTY FOUR: CONFIRMED
FOURTY FIVE: BATHROOM
NOTE
FOURTY SIX: ISABELLA
FOURTY SEVEN: ELLIOT?
FOURTY EIGHT: IN-N-OUT
FIFTY: SHE'S BACK
QUESTION TIME
FIFTY ONE: CEO
THE FICTION AWARDSSS XXXX
FIFTY TWO: GIFTS
FIFTY THREE: GO BESTIE
FIFTY FOUR: WHO WOULDVE THOUGHT
FIFTY FIVE: IM INNOCENT
FIFTY SIX: TIMES TICKING
FIFTY SEVEN: BITCHASS
FIFTY EIGHT: HOME
FIFTY NINE: SHATTERED
🕊
⚔️
SIXTY: REUNION
SIXTY ONE: I NEED HER
SIXTY TWO: I WILL BE OKAY
SIXTY THREE: CHRISTMAS?

FOURTY NINE: ITS ISABELLA

12.1K 350 96
By elxanor

BLAKES POV

WAKING UP I FEEL NUMB. Todays the day when we all meet Cindys "mum". She wants to make an allience, which we all know is bullshit, but her new beau Henry owes us $5 million dollars. "Hey you ready? Were leaving in 15 so grab some breakfast" Grey says to me before patting my back and heading downstairs.
The past few days have been incredibly quiet without Cindy, Mikey keeps moaning that he wants his mum and everyone just misses her presence. Me? Well lets just say ive never missed someone this badly before. Im never ever letting her go again. The one thing thats keeping us all going is knowing that she is okay...at least thats what she said. There is still a massive chance that she isnt okay, and something had happened. Anyway, after putting on a suit and grabbing my gun i head downstairs and take a selection of food from the breakfast Lucy made.
"Okay so guys the plan for today is simple. We go into the meeting wanting the $5million dollars Henry owes us and demand for Cindy back if they cant pay it, if they can pay it and they refuse to give Cindy back, well...we kill them" i say whilst finishing my toast, everyone nods and goes downstairs to grab their guns. "We all ready?" I ask before walking towards my car whilst they all walk towards their cars.
"Ready"
"Yup ready"
"READY BITCH"
"Lets do this"

CINDYS POV

I WAKE UP TO THE SMELL of sausages and bacon coming from downstairs as i do a long ass yawn. "GOOD MORNINGGGGGGGGG" Elliot says whilst waltzing into my room, holding a cup of tea aswell as an outfit. "I was sent up to give you this tea and i also saw this outfit behind your door which im guessing is for the meeting. The guns are ready just so you know" he says whilst sitting at the end of the bed. I sip my tea as i look at the outfit, put my mug on the side and then walking into my closet to get changed.
As i walk back out i notice Elliot walking back into my room wearing a sleek outfit himself, also carrying a load of breakfast for us both.
"You look good Ci" he says before chucking me the gun which i put into my waist band as Eli does the same with his. "Ill handed the others their guns and they've headed off, the plan so farrr is working and i said that me and you would get there a bit late because of you still being asleep" He tells me whilst i put my hair up in a high ponytail.

After talking for about 10 minutes and finishing our breakfast we decide to get going."Is all your stuff packed? And if so have you put it in your car?" I ask him as he nods before pulling me into a hug, "yes and yes, dont worry everythings going smoothly, now lets go see them old friends of yours, aswell as your lover" he says causing me to smile and run downstairs.
"IM DRIVINGGGG" i shout before taking the keys out of Eli's pocket, jumping straight into the car and turning on the radio. "God woman your louddd" he says before sitting down in the seat next to me. "Awwww genetics, I'm just like you!" I say whilst smirking before speeding off.
After 5 minutes of speeding and listening to Travis Scott, we reach the building. "You ready my darling sister?" He asks me smirking, getting out of the car and holding his hand out towards me. I smirk back and place my hand on top of his before putting my sunglasses on. "As ready as I'll ever be" i say before moving my hand so i link his arm. Locking the car we walk into te building and straight up the stairs, before knocking on the door. "Remember your Isabella, and pretend that you dont know your friends for the sake of their lives...andddd action" he mumbles to me before opening the door.

::::::::

BLAKES POV

WALKING INTO THE  building we notice that Cindys mum, Daisy, is already here. "Blake! Its so good to see you again!" Daisy says before coming over and giving me a hug, in which i just freeze on the spot, trying to ignore Mikeys laughing. She and her workers then shake all of our hands, whilst Henry just nods at us looking scared shitless. "We have 2 people missing so were just going to have to wait for them if you dont mind" she says smiling, unaware that Mikey passed around hand sanitizer for all of us whilst mouthing "dont want you catching a disease". We nod and make very small talk whilst waiting for their last two members. A knock on the door breaks us out of thought and Daisy claps her hands and rushes towards the door, attempting to open it but failing as it is slammed open from the other side. "Sorry were late" a British voice speaks up whilst walking into the room, someone following behind him. We all follow the hand which was holding onto his arm and i suck in a breath as my eyes meet the hazel brown ones i stupidly let go of for 2 days. "Cindy-" i say before walking up to her and attempting to give her a hug, in which she pushes me away and offering to shake a hand instead with a confused look on her face. "Erm...its Isabella actually, but its nice to meet you" she says whilst putting her hand in mine and shaking it.

What the fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

STOLEN By Emgie

Fanfiction

106K 3.8K 49
FIND THE SEQUEL, GONE, HERE: https://my.w.tt/cT2POG3u0K Jason McCann is a local criminal in Oakland, Maryland. Chelsea Hall is the daughter of the Ch...
1K 5 25
My name is Annabella Joyce Walker. I've never really fit in with anyone mostly because I was different. my life has never been easy, but I got threw...
58 9 22
Katherine was starting her sophomore year with her best friend, Allie, by her side. Katherine was Ms. All American. Blonde hair, blue eyes on the ch...
19.9K 542 24
Kenzie is the baddest it gets, and she's not your average teen, she's involved with some dangerous people, but will that all change when she meets Jo...