Untold ( Jimin X OC)

Galing kay chimswae

Untold ; Tales of a luminary. The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench,a long plastic hallway w... Higit pa

Chapter 1: Secrets
Chapter 2: Encounter I
Chapter 3: Encounter II
Chapter 4: Encounter III
Chapter 5: Truth I
Chapter 6: Truth II
Chapter 7: The right moment
Chapter 8: Lingering feelings
Chapter 9: Past I
Chapter 10: Past II
Chapter 11: Past III
Chapter 12: Past IV
Chapter 13: The Meeting I
Chapter 14: The Meeting II
Chapter 15: New Beginning
Chapter 17: Trouble
Chapter 18: Trouble II
Chapter 19: Defensive I
Chapter 20 : Defensive II
Chapter 21: Infinite Gratitude
Chapter 22: Infinite Hope
Chapter 23: Hold Me Tight
Chapter 24: Trust Me
Chapter 25: Decision I
Chapter 26: Decision II
Chapter 27: Intimate
Chapter 28: Fix I
Chapter 29 : Fix II
Chapter 30: Fangirls
Chapter 31: Support
Chapter 32: Insecurity
Chapter 33: Family
Chapter 34: Clumsy
Chapter 35: The Attack
Chapter 36: Luminary
Chapter 37: The Wedding I
Chapter 38: The Wedding II
Chapter 39: The Wedding III
Chapter 40: The Wedding IV
Bonus Chapter: Honeymoon P1
Bonus Chapter: Honeymoon P2
Bonus Chapter: Honeymoon P3
Bonus Chapter: Honeymoon P4
Bonus Chapter : Honeymoon P5
Bonus Chapter: Honeymoon P6
Epilogue : Untold
Epilogue: Untold II
Epilogue : Untold III

Chapter 16: Family Date

538 11 0
Galing kay chimswae

"APPA" Minyeol ran as fast as lightning, tackling Jimin into a tight hug. The younger boy laughed happily "MY APPA IS HERE" Yeoul smiled at the welcoming sight in front of her.

"Daddy's son so hyper this early" he hold the younger boy, rocking him side to side with a genuine smile. She let them stayed like that exchanging hi and devouring their daddy-and-son moment. Come to think about it again, it felt too real to be truth.

Yesterday after Jin and Jimin left, Taehwan came over to check on her. To come at odd hours like that was so not Taehwan, then he happened to witness Jimin and Yeoul few minutes ago. She feared this time would come where she had to break his heart. As a matter of fact her relationship was not like how he thought it would be but she didn't want to put false hope on him.

"So you and Jimin.."

Yeoul blurted before he could finish his words "It is not like what you think. We are not in that kind of relationship..still figuring it out" he sighed in sheer relief.

However his expression was rather dark and dull "I hope you guys can work on something, whatever is best for you and Minyeol" he smiled sadly.

"Tae-ah...I am sorry" she looked down on her feet too afraid to meet his gaze. He had done everything for her, the only thing she couldn't give him now was her heart. It's always been Jimin.

"Hey... don't apologize. Feelings cant be force Yeoul-ah, just so you know I will be here beside you no matter what" he took her hand, caressing it with care and love.

'I hope you find someone that can love you as much you love me Taehwan' she wrapped her arm around his torso, hugging him.

Minyeol's voice brought her attention back abruptly to happy faces in front of her "Mommy, lets go! Daddy said we will be riding fun rides!" he held onto Yeoul's hand tight, swinging it back and forth.

"Will you be okay to go out in public?" her eyes glistened with worries. Taking a few step closer to Jimin, she put the mask back on covering his face "Better..Now lets go" she squished his cheeks briefly.

How to stop myself from falling for you even deeper Na Yeoul, Jimin rubbed his back hair with a foolish smile.

Hand in hand they strolled along the sidewalk with Minyeol in the middle, both of them eventually listened to this cute chatterbox along the journey. For some reason, Minyeol really inherit Yeoul's personality, he talked way too much. Exchanging funny stories with the younger one mostly about his classmates, gave them a big laugh. There was no doubt he was chosen to become the class president.

The family arrived at an amusement park which already excite Minyeol whom started to bob his head up and down, getting ready to try out different rides. His eyes were glimmered in happiness "Appa, look toys! Can I have those?" he pointed at the bunny plushies.

Jimin immediately grimaced as it reminded him of Jungkook "Out of all toys, why must bunny" annoyed, he hummed under his breath.

"WHOA!" Minyeol clasped his hand excitedly and his mouth gaped, amused at the sight of roller coaster not far from where they stood.

"Can we ride that appa appa?" he blinked cutely, playing with Jimin's fingers.

"That ride is not for a kid like you Na Minyeol" Yeoul waved her finger in disapproval.

"Park... Park Minyeol" Jimin corrected with a playful glare.

"Is this even a right time to debate?" Yeoul rolled her eyes with a frown.

Minyeol continued to beg "Please please mommy..let me ride that. Appa plishh" he then turned to Jimin who seemed ready to comply. No matter what kind of body signal Yeoul gave him, Jimin would just shun her. In the end, they agreed to ride the roller coaster.

They walked towards the roller coaster ride, and it just finished loading the passengers with the last bunch of people who were already waiting in line. The line was quite long since it was a popular ride in the park. Luckily, they managed to get a seat in the middle. Yeoul made sure to keep Minyeol securely between them and double checked the safety gear before the ride roll up.

"You are crazy Park Jimin" she complained.

He chuckled at her nervousness "What? It will be fun plus our Minyeol is a brave boy. He takes after me" ruffling his son hair, Minyeol smiled widely.

"I don't remember you being the bravest person on planet. Tch, show off. So you score nothing on this one" Jimin pinched her nose caused her to twig his ear lightly.

"Human change, so digest that Na Yeoul" the corner of his lips quirked into a pout.

How childish.

They watched the ride start to roll up the steep track and people were waving and waiting for their big moments, the drop.Not long after the ride sped down the tracks and they could hear people screaming in excitement and fear.

As for Yeoul, she most likely petrified since she's been holding Minyeol's hand tight but that kid had the audacity to slap her hand away so he could throw it in the air feeling the cold wind hitting his skin. This kid just spent half day with his daddy, and he already acted all bratty. She gritted her teeth, hoping the ride would end soon.

The hell ride finally came to an end and some already barfed at the corner as soon as they left the ride. Out of people who joined the ride, Minyeol was one of the youngest though the ride was not as challenging compared to the usual coaster for the adults but still it was dizzying.

"You alright son?" Jimin crouched down at his level, stroke Minyeol's back with a fatherly look.

He cracked a grin "It was fun appa, I want to try that again!" Yeoul shook her head.

"Not today baby. Next time okay when you grow a little older and taller? Maybe taller than your dad.." she smiled meekly teasing Jimin. Vengeance, obviously for agreeing to Minyeol's request.

Jimin stood "Wow im surprised since you love this smol guy after all" he cringed, poking his small finger directly against her forehead "You watch out" he smirked.

Baffled Minyeol watched his parents bickered like a 3rd grader and he could only crack an adorable smile "Appa, you promise me to get the bunny! GO GO!" he tugged Jimin's hand excitedly towards the booth full with different games and eye candy presents.

So, they spent few hours there trying out different rides and these time no more crazy one like roller coaster. Yeoul's warning was crystal clear, they didn't want to piss the mother off, bad move. After the tiring activities in the park, they went to grab lunch at Minyeol's favorite restaurant. According to Yeoul they would spend at least thrice a week here to get Minyeol's favorite udon. For a boy at his age, even the choice of his favorite food was matured and old.

Jimin will be leaving in an hour as he already promised with others, he would be on time so they could reach Seoul before midnight if Jin chose to drive like Dominic Toretto. He was walking Yeoul and Minyeol back home with Minyeol on his back, a piggyback.

He fall asleep since it was a long day, hence Jimin suggested them to take a walk instead. Jimin wanted to spend last hour with Yeoul before touring next week. God knows when he could come back and visit them again.

"Aren't you hot under that mask? You are sweating" Yeoul dabbed her hand on his forehead wiping off the sweat formed. Indeed, it suffocated him.

"Dont worry about me, but can you help me to pull it down so I can breath fresh air for few minutes" he requested with his not so cute voice.

Yeoul bit her lower lips unsure whether to pull it down or just let it stay that way "People might recognize you.." he shook his head assuring her it would be alright. She reached out, pulling the mask slowly finally unmasked his handsome face.

"This cap will cover half of my face so don't worry" he inhaled a deep breath liking the emptiness around his face. Since he had been wearing it for hours, he felt like dying without proper oxygen. The street was rather secluded so he took the cue to unmask for few minutes.

"I prefer it this way, I can see your handsome face clearly" she giggled.

"Is that a compliment?" he nudged her shoulder with his with a goofy smile.

"Whatever you think it is" she played it cool.

They made a sharp turn as they were getting nearer to Yeoul's home, "Thank you for today Jims. You don't know how much it meant for Minyeol. This is his first time to get a fatherly attention" she broke the silence again.

"He is our son Yeoul. Don't you feel indebted. I am willing to do anything for him, to pay all those missing year. I will try my best to be a good father for Minyeol" he glanced at Yeoul. Sometimes she worried too much, he could read her like an open book.

"You will be a good father, I have faith in that" there were a group teenagers walked pass them which fluster Yeoul. She quickly pulled back Jimin's mask upward covering his face.

She exhaled a relief sigh "Thank god they didn't notice you" chuckling away her cuteness, Jimin pulled down his masked again, giving a soft peck on her cheeks.

"Thank you my yeoul" that was it, she's weak when it came to Jimin.

As they reached their destination. Yeoul went to wake Minyeol slowly, so that he could bid farewell to Jimin or else he would be grumpy tomorrow. Sleepy Minyeol didn't take the farewell easily as he kept on insisting Jimin to stay.

"Appa promise will come to visit when my work is done. For the time being watch appa on tv, you will see me" he winked, kissing his cheeks softly.

He pouted "Appa promise Minyeollie?"

"Yes I promise will come to you as soon as my work finish alright?" Minyeol hugged Jimin, more like clung onto him with a sad pout.

"Don't give appa that sad look. I will be coming back soon alright? Be a good boy and oh tell your friends that you ride roller coaster with appa today" squishing Minyeol close, his eyes were pulled into his infamous eye smile.

Yeoul stroked his hair "Minyeol go inside first and ready to shower"

"Alrighty...Appa bye...Love you" Minyeol planted a sloppy kiss on both of Jimin cheeks as he took the plushie bunny from Yeoul's hand making his way inside.

"So.. don't you want to give me a hug? You will be missing for quite some time" he spread his arms with wide grin, welcoming Yeoul into his embrace.

"Silly.." she approached Jimin and Yeoul gladly settled in his embrace. His embrace was her favorite spot to snuggle, it cant be compared with a mere duvet or comforter in her room. To Yeoul, his hug was a cure to any disease.

Jimin whispered "I will be missing you so badly" he heaved a heavy sigh. He really did not want to leave just yet, since there were a lot of things that he wanted to do with Minyeol and Yeoul. Like he had choice, he signed up for this so he needed to comply.

"Me too.. Take care don't stress yourself. Since you will be on plane most of the time, don't forget to stretch or you will be losing your ability to walk" she chuckled, gazing up at his face.

"That is a cruel advice. Your mouth is as bad as Yoongi hyung" he chortled.

She giggled "Who? Ah.. that rapper with milky skin... he is cool though very intimidating. He is a nice guy, everyone in sonyeodan is so kind. I like them, maybe I can reconsider choosing another sonyeodan as my-" his brows knitted into a deep frown.

"Yah.. don't have any funny ideas. I still don't agree how you actually LIKE jungkook, im watching you closely"he warned, resting their forehead together, he stared deeply into her orbs.

Locking his arms around her waist "I like how you look at me like this" she mumbled as blush crept on her cheeks.

"I like how you sweet talk me" he nuzzled her face and their nose brushed sending chill down her spine. Their close proximity had driven her crazy all day, she blamed Jimin natural flirty side. His charm was something that she couldn't resist since forever.

He was about to lean in for a kiss when a voice stopped him "Jimin oppa?" Yeoul eyes shot open realizing what came to them at that moment.

"Are you Jimin oppa?" they heard the owner of the voice getting closer to them.

Then there was another voice "No no it cant be Jimin oppa. Our oppa is not dating anyone" since they could only see Jimin's side profile, it was still a big deal. Some fans could recognize even a glimpse of their back head or hands.

Jimin eyed Yeoul intensely not knowing how to react, they felt the air was getting heavy. How on earth they recognized him when this area was practically empty and secluded. This called for trouble.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

216 36 13
What if it became your reality instead of just dreams. What if one day their voices echo in reality and not just in the walls of your heart ? What if...
654 54 13
Hello I am yn.. After meeting with 7 men who's love of my life my whole life changed What happen before they come in my life it's a little secret B...
707 38 20
"Jungkook,maybe we should remain friends and forget about what we had just done.It'll be the best." I mumble and regretted it instantly.Who was I kid...
12.9K 1K 35
Two inmates, one cell room. What happens when Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin become room mates in prison? How did they end up in prison? What does there...