After The Rain [ Derek Hale...

By -miguelthesourwolf

"The blue skies we wait on are gonna have to come after the rain..." - Nickelback Caterina Stone has just mov... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

welcome

5.7K 53 4
By -miguelthesourwolf

Hi! I know you want to get straight into the book but I just wanted to add a quick author note here.

1) Thank you for clicking on this book, it really means a lot!!! :)

2) Since this book is AU I've removed the characters that I don't wanna write about and have added a few that may have died throughout the series.

3) I really hope you enjoy reading this story because I have had so much fun writing it!!

Ok now let's get this story underway ;)

Caity xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 71 13
#1 tordtom dec. 15 2023 *just checked lol* #9 edd june 10 2024 Tord has a secret that he keeps to himself, away from everyone he knows..he's in love...
4.3K 99 14
Hell Spider is an Anti Hero who doesn't have a family anymore. he is the last of his blood line and when he got his powers, evil started to hide. Thi...
45.9K 1.1K 63
*set pre-series* Follows the life of con woman, Kira Bailey as she moves to New York to help an old friend, Mozzie. This is a story of love, loss, an...
53K 826 31
THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK OF THE 'Breaking Free' SERIES. 2nd BOOK WILL BE UPLOADED IN SEPTEMBER ❤️ Yasmin Lang was meant to be the new head of the famil...