Trippie Redd and XXXTentacion...

Autorstwa Gayngstaa

OneShots (One part Short Stories) for Triptacion. Sin Mature Gay So if you don't like any of that already, y... Więcej

Introduction and Warnings
XXX
Spar
Depression
Obsession
Caught Redd Handed
Nigga, We In Public...?
You Got Me!
A Love Letter To... Me?
Three's A Crowd (Ft. Ski Mask The Slump God)
(JUST SOME QUICK WORDS)
"Good Morning, Cutie"
Winner (Feat. Juice WRLD)
...
First
Is It?
Going to Hell (Feat. lil Uzi Vert)
Last Chance
(LISTEN Y'ALL)
Wallflower

Cashed Out

557 25 25
Autorstwa Gayngstaa

Jahseh could hear the loud, thundering bass even from outside of the club as he hopped out of his black, beat-up Mazda Miata. This put a smile on his face, as he needed a good time right about now. Work was far too stressful, and blowing some cash on a bitch or two would help him clear his mind. Perhaps he would buy a drink, or mooch some coke or something off a fellow clubber. You could call him a scumbag, sure, but if anything, Onfroy just hated his job, his boss, his house, his car... life, really. Club hopping was a way to escape from this "life" he lived.

Locking his car, he began to head into the strip joint, confidently walking right in. His black and blonde dreadlocks bounced around his head as he approached the man at the counter.

"Oh, it's you again. You visit here quite often, young man. Is there a specific girl you're into here?" The guy at he front laughed, letting Jahseh in. The two often times joked around a bit, yet neither of them knew each other's name.

"Perhaps, maybe I keep coming around to see if there's anyone new around here. Maybe it's the liquor... or other things." Jahseh returned the gesture of laughter, waving to the guy as he entered the club. Bright, flashing, colorful lights painted the room. The poles here were lit and the music was loud. Jahseh breathed in deep and could feel the bass echoing in his chest. Life was good here.

"Before you get too far away, you may want to check out the newest stripper here! Real unique, that one! Someone like you could make good use of that!" The counter man called from the entrance one last time, and Jahseh could barely hear him. Still, he held a thumbs up to the guy, smiling and pretending he understood.

Did he say something about a new stripper...? Perhaps I heard him wrong.

Jahseh made his way around the club, watching the various girls do their routines. There was ass everywhere. He could feel his overly-lustful self becoming enthralled by the sexual gestures of the strippers already. However, he stopped dead in his tracks as he saw something completely unexpected.

Is... that... a dude? Or is it a girl...? No... no that's definitely a man... holy shit.

It took a good ten or so seconds for Jahseh to overcome his initial shock. Intrigued, however, he approached the stripper and just watched him for a few minutes. Ironically, he moved more gracefully than any of the girls here, and could really strut in those sparkly heels...

This is so weird...

"Don't think I don't see you down there. You want me to keep going you better throw in some cash, lil' gay boy." The male stripper hooked his leg around the lighted pole and swung around it a couple times before sitting on the stage, one leg outstretched to the side, the other still hooked around the pole. He looked completely unamused by Jahseh's presence, and simply leaned forward on his elbows, resting his head on his hands. Crimson painted nails shone in the flashing lights, mimicking the color of the stripper's glossy lipstick.

"I uh...." Jahseh was at a loss for words and couldn't stop staring. Surprisingly enough, the Jamaican was hooked. He could feel his pants begin to tighten slightly.

Fuck, body... we really doin' this?

"Well?" The stripper waited for Jahseh to make some kind of move, snapping his tight, red and sparkly thong once or twice, causing something to stir in Onfroy's mind... and body.

"I... haven't seen you here before... you new?" Jahseh decided to just play it casual for now, although his voice was slightly nervous, giving away his issue in his pants a little bit.

"Fuck you think? They said I was just as pretty as a girl and could move a hell of a lot better. You're proving it's true." The stripper adjusted his position to crawl closer to Jahseh on his hands and knees, motioning for the guy to come closer. Jahseh slowly did as he was asked, and the stripper ran a delicate finger lightly up and down the Jamaican's clothed chest, causing his breath to hitch in his throat. "They call me lil' 14 here."

Lil' 14, huh? I'm not sure what that means, but hell, I'll go with it.

Jahseh took some money from his wallet, specifically two hundred dollar bills, and cautiously slid them into 14's G-string. The stripper smirked at him, caressing his cheek for a moment before continuing to do his thing. He  stood up and began to work himself around his pole again, eyeing Jahseh down every time he was facing him.

Slowly, Jahseh threw some more money on stage, eventually admitting to himself that he liked this. It was unexpected that he'd like seeing another male work his ass like this, but it was making his dick jump, so he couldn't argue with it. Eventually, however, 14 stopped his routine entirely, and picked up the money in his area. He counted it out slowly, and it came to an even $1200.

"You like this shit, I see that look in your eyes. Tell you what, you're a gay ass nigga, I'm obviously a gay ass nigga. Throw in $200 more to make it $1400 and you can tap this ass. Whatcha say to that?" The stripper sat down on the edge of his stage, crossing his fishnet-clad legs elegantly. Jahseh swallowed hard, before looking down at himself. He could visibly see his hard-on through his joggers.

Why the hell not? I saved up this much and I'm already cashed out... and my dick's already harder than steel...

Jahseh willingly handed over $200 more to the stripper, only hoping it wasn't a scam. With this, 14 hopped right off the stage, smiling deviously at Jahseh. Black dreadlocks bounced up and down as the stripper dragged the horny guy into one of the back rooms. It looked like some sort of a lounge, complete with a red modern couch, a giant flatscreen television and a marble coffee table. The floor was black shale tiles, with a darker red, fluffy rug underneath the couch and coffee table. The walls were also the same crimson as the stripper's attire... or lack thereof.

"My name's Michael. This is my card. You're attractive enough to be more than a patron to me. Take your cash back. I'm keeping that $200 though." The stripper took all of the money back out of his thong except for the $200 he was just handed, and handed it all back to Jahseh, along with a piece of paper that held a phone number on it. "I don't make the offer to fuck just any nigga. Sit down. I want you to wreck my shit."

Whoa!

With wide eyes, Jahseh was thrown down onto the leathery couch, Michael sitting right on top of him. He looked down to his hard-on back up to Michael's face, swallowing hard. Jahseh has never even thought another guy could be this appealing, but again, his dick wasn't lying. Michael began to work himself up against Jahseh, giving him a slow, sensual lap dance, rubbing his barely clothed dick against Jahseh's own. This made the guy groan as the stripper did his thing. Smirking, Michael moved his legs and ended up in a side-splits across the couch, and if Jahseh's eyes could get any wider, they just did.

Holy fuck! This is just insane!

Without thinking, Jahseh grabbed at the stripper's caramel-colored ass, which was allowed with no resistance. Michael just continued to dance around Jahseh's dick, which was suffocating in his joggers. Undoing the drawstring on the inside, he began to pull them off, but was stopped by Michael.

"Here, big boy, let me do that for ya...." Slowly getting off of Jahseh's lap, Michael kneeled on the floor, reaching his hands up into Jahseh's shirt, signaling for him to take it off. Jahseh did as he was instructed, and threw his shirt to the side. Michael rested his hands on Jahseh's muscular, well-toned chest that was almost as stiff as the clubber's dick right now. Slowly, the stripper trailed his hands down Jahseh's body, taking the waistband of the joggers in his teeth, pulling them down to his knees. It was then that the stripper got whacked right in the face with the long dick that sprung out.

"Freeballing? Destiny told your ass something." Michael giggled slightly. He slid Jahseh's pants the rest of the way off of the guy's legs before spreading them apart. Resting his head in between them, Michael laid his lips lightly against Jahseh's throbbing dick, placing tantalizing kisses all up the length until he reached the tip. Letting his tongue hang out of his mouth, he licked the very tip of Jahseh's dick, looking him right in the eyes as he did so. Slowly, the stripper started bobbing his head up and down, letting the whole length slide right into his throat with the first stroke. Jahseh groaned in pleasure, resisting the urge to face-fuck Michael right there.

Michael continued to bob his head up and down, dark red lipstick rubbing off all over Jahseh's length. Jahseh threw his head back, arching his back. He'd never gotten head so good in his life. A needy hand grabbed at Michael's bouncy black dreadlocks, taking a handful of them to control the stripper. Unable to stop himself any longer, Jahseh took the smaller guy's head by the hair with both hands now, and thrust it down hard on his dick. Michael gagged a bit, but his eyes rolled back in his head, and he tried to open his mouth wider, although it was futile. The stripper loved the feeling of Jahseh's long, hard dick deep in his throat. He reached one of his hands up to stroke Jahseh's abs, leading a finger all the way down to where his mouth was, wrapped around Jahseh's dick.

Growling in a deep, low tone, Jahseh lost control completely, and started thrusting himself up into Michael's throat, who seemed to be loving it. With the hand that had stroked Jahseh's abdomen, Michael now played with Jahseh's balls, slowly reaching into his sparkly red thong to pull out his own dick. He started stroking it in tempo with Jahseh's thrusts into his mouth. Michael's vision blurred and he could only focus on the feeling as he rolled his eyes back further if that was even possible.

With every stroke, Michael now moaned into Jahseh's dick, making the guy groan out audibly himself. Jahseh began to thrust faster and faster and eventually frantically. It became choppy and no longer smooth. With Michael still attached to his dick, Jahseh breathed quickly and heavily, before feeling the familiar knot form in his stomach. Michael could tell that he was about to cum, so he held his head all the way down Jahseh's shaft, whimpering loudly into it. Soon enough, Jahseh let out a loud groan, and Michael could feel the hot fluid running right down his throat. He slowly pulled off of Jahseh's dick as the guy sat there, breathing heavily.

"Aww, come on, we ain't done yet, I said you could tap this ass, don't you want it?" The stripper climbed back onto Jahseh's lap, rubbing his cheeks up against the guy's dick again. It started to perk right back up, putting a devious smile on Michael's freckled face. "That's the spirit, big boy. Come on, fill me up again." His own dick was rubbing against Jahseh's stomach, precum already dripping from the tip of it. Sleepy, half-closed eyes looked right into Jahseh's, and the stripper bit his lip, lipstick smeared slightly across his face.

Jahseh began to breathe heavily again, eyes wide as he took the stripper's g-string and fishnets all in one go and slid them down to his knees, before Michael kicked them off on his own. He had to get up for a brief moment to put his sparkly heels on again before sitting right down on Jahseh's dick, not even giving him a chance to say anything about it, or work his way up.

A breathy gasp left Jahseh's lips, and in that moment, the stripper took his chance and pressed his lips onto Jahseh's own, shoving his tongue inside the guy's mouth. The kiss lasted a good minute before Michael pulled back, Jahseh's dick still completely drowned in his ass. A trail of saliva connected their lips until Michael wiped it off of Jahseh with a painted thumb. The stripper sat back, rolling his hips slightly, beginning to work himself on Jahseh's now re-hardened dick.

Michael gradually picked up the pace until he was bouncing on Jahseh's dick, the wet skin slapping every time the guy's balls hit the stripper's tight ass. Michael let out loud, feminine whimpers, slowly turning into moans.

"Ahh... ahh fuck..." The stripper threw his head back, Jahseh just watching the guy bounce around on his shaft like his dreadlocks when he was strutting around earlier. Lust got the better  of Jahseh again, and he began thrusting upwards every time Michael came down on him, only causing more pleasure for the stripper. Michael now screamed in pleasure, arching his back so far that he had to lean onto the marble coffee table behind him. With this, Jahseh moved himself so that he had one leg off the couch completely now, the other kneeled so he had more leverage. He lifted the stripper's bottom half off of the couch into the air and began to pound into him extremely roughly, his dick coming all the way out before entering again, hitting Michael's prostate—hard.

"AHH! OH FUCK, FUCK!" Michael's arms gave out under him, falling to his elbows at he screamed out, hitting his climax. He wrapped his legs around Jahseh, keeping the guy close to him as he released all over his own chest and stomach. A moment later, Jahseh took a couple more uneven strokes before he came into Michael's hole, which leaked as Jahseh pulled out slowly. Jahseh pulled the stripper back on top of him as they both collapsed from exhaustion.

"You got some good ass dick, I don't think I ever had that much fun with anybody back here." Michael laughed, the two young men's bare chests touching. Straddling Jahseh's stomach, Michael leaned up, kissing the guy's nose lightly. "You gonna call me up, or was this a one time thing?"

Jahseh just stared up at the guy on top of him and wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling him into an embrace, nestling his head over Michael's shoulder, making the soft-skinned guy giggle.

"I... I think I'm gay now."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1K 31 24
The way it was done has never satisfied me. In fact, I wasn't really satisfied with my life. All I know is that I need to finish my education and get...
3.5K 101 14
Joshler one-shots as the title says. Some may be short others are real long. Probs will be lots of fluff also smut
58.5K 1K 25
[Warning ⚠️ Mature content] I am not happy with the amount of Cross x Epic on Wattpad! So here is my book! THIS BOOK IS NO LONGER OPEN
178K 5.3K 27
-COMPLETED- Boyxboy One Shots and Short Stories. SHORT STORIES: This is going to be my dumping ground for all the random stories that pop into my he...