First

"Fuck! I ain't good at this game, damn! I quit!" Michael threw his controller down on the bed, crossing his arms. He'd just died to the same person for the fifteenth time in a row now, and the freckle-faced boy was pretty fed up with it.

"Aww come on, you was just saying how you loved it so much just ten minutes ago!" Making fun of his boyfriend, Jahseh giggled and wrapped his arms around the boy sitting in his lap. He lightly pressed his lips to the back of Michael's neck, leaving a quick, chaste kiss there.

Pouting, Michael snapped his head to the side, giving Jahseh a death stare. Jahseh just continued to smile at his boyfriend until the small guy gave in. Eventually Michael just shook his head and smiled, leaning into Jahseh.

"Well, if you don't wanna play games no more, what do ya wanna do?" Laying back on the bed, Jahseh smirked at Michael, running a hand up and down the little guy's stomach. He just flopped over, now next to Jahseh, curled up against his side.

"I dunno." Michael reached his hand for Jahseh's, intertwining their fingers together. Jahseh smiled, holding their hands up in the air. Both boys gazed at if for a second before Jahseh gave Michael a light kiss on the lips.

"Maybe we should try something different."

"Different?"

"Yeah..." Slowly, Jahseh stirred, lifting Michael's hands above his head before getting up to kneel over his boyfriend. Michael's arms still pinned to the bed, Jahseh ran his other hand from the smaller guy's chest to his hips a few times, slowly and sensually. Just as Michael was about to say something, Jahseh cut him off by pressing a kiss to him, sliding his tongue inside.

Michael closed his eyes, letting Jahseh do his thing, feeling the passion of the moment in his heart. He began to breathe harder, needing more and more air to get enough oxygen. Eventually, a passionate kiss turned into a heated makeout session. Jahseh slid his hands under Michael's shirt, who allowed it to come off slowly. For a moment, Jahseh broke off the kiss, now just sitting on top of Michael, straddling his waist. He too slid his white tank off his body, revealing his toned, chocolate-skinned abs.

Jahseh leaned over Michael again, who put both of his hands on his boyfriend's chest, slowly trailing them down his solid body. Michael rested his hands now at Jahseh's belt.

"I ain't never done something like this before, Jah. We ain't even legal yet." Nervousness crept into Michael's voice, worried someone would find out. Jahseh just cupped Michael's face in his hand, reassuring his boyfriend that it was okay.

"I ain't done anything with a guy before. But I ain't done that much with girls either. Besides, nobody's home right now, nobody gonna find out about this." Smiling, Jahseh planted a kiss on Michael's forehead, slowly undoing the guy's belt. Michael let him, still slightly nervous.

Shaking the feeling off, Michael started to do the same, slowly sliding Jahseh's pants off his legs. Michael could see the outline of his boyfriend's long shaft through his boxer briefs, making his eyes widen. It wasn't even fully hard, but it was still worryingly large for Michael, being the virgin he was.

"That's supposed to fit...?" Slowly feeling up and down Jahseh's concealed dick, Michael spoke with a quiet, timid voice. Falling over on the bed, on top of Michael, Jahseh had to let out a fit of laughter. Once he regained his composure, he brushed a couple dreadlocks out of Michael's face and planted a joyful kiss on his lips.

"Don't worry, Mikey, I'll make you feel good, baby." Jahseh got back up on his hands and knees, hovering over Michael. He slid his boxer briefs off his legs, revealing the semi-hard shaft. Michael couldn't resist reaching for it, wrapping his delicate fingers around the length, causing it to twitch.