Mafiatale - An Eye For An Eye...

By _fransfics_

HERE IT IS! Mafiatale! NOT MY AU! My own version. SANSXFRISK They my OTP. I hope you like this story! Another... More

Prologue
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Gosh I know...
End Story Notes

Chapter 23:

1.1K 77 120
By _fransfics_

*Third POV*

Sans was still chuckling about the text Frisk had sent him as he made his way to the elevator. He found himself re-reading the messages over and over, a laugh in his throat.

Though, no matter how funny the exchange was, he felt guilty for laughing at Frisk so blatantly in the commons, knowing that she must be terribly embarrassed.

He thought she was brave coming out of her room on her own, and wondered if she was nervous.

This is why he felt the need to visit her in her room, and apologize.

Not to mention the fact he wanted to speak about "Eye for an Eye".

It was one of the first plans he came up with that didn't fail. Of course, he didn't succeed either, but he thought it would be interesting to continue. Perhaps he could find some more information on Cortex that he didn't know about.

Or more information on Frisk.

The last thought he shoved aside, and he read the text conversation one more time before opening Frisk's door with his key card, listening to it swing open.

"Heya Frisk-" Sans started, shutting off his phone to look up at her. However, he was interrupted.

At first, he had expected her to be sitting at her desk, probably finishing some files or reading that snail book again, but instead he found something much more horrific.

He found her chair tipped over on the ground, and Frisk no where to be seen. As he looked to the side of the room, (where her dresser would usually be), he caught a bewildered looking man staring at him with Frisk in his arms - half of her stuffed into the vent under him.

Sans recognized the man immediately.

Johnathan.

Unsure of what to do, the two stared at each other, both in clear shock that the other was even in the room.

Sans, whom's brain was clearly quite slow, hardly processed the urgency of the situation before Johnathan set back to work again, dropping Frisk and jumping out of the vent, grabbing a gun from the back of his belt and pointing it at the frightened skeleton before him.

Finally Sans reacted, and he reached in his back pocket to grab a gun - surprised to find his missing.

'Damn,' Was all Sans could think before rushing at Johnathan and slamming the man's arm against the wall the exact moment Johnathan shot, the bullet nearly missing Sans' head.

Without reaction or hesitation Johnathan swung around so that Sans was pinned to the wall, the gun pointing at the skull.

He pulled the trigger again, but Sans thrusted Johnathan's arm to point at the sky, his heart jumping at the near miss of the shot.

Finding his strength to scream, Sans shouted at the top of his lungs, "BREACH!"

Immediately, Johnathan tried again, yanking his arm out of Sans grip and pointing at his forehead, shooting the second Sans ducked. Just in time it seemed, because Johnathan missed again, his lips twitching only slightly in irritation as he kept his stone cold expression, watching Sans.

Sans rolled out of the way and to the vents, yanking Frisk out of the hole and flipping her over his shoulder as his eyes watched Johnathan, cautious and unprepared.

The man tried shooting Sans again, but Sans launched himself forward, feeling the bullet take a piece of cloth from his pants as it slid past him.

Johnathan growled and Sans jumped to his feet, holding Frisk in front of him like a shield as Johnathan pointed the gun again, ready to shoot with determination and patience in his eyes.

Footsteps sounded down the hallway, and Johnathan glanced to the door, a curse held under his breath. Sans could see him mutter and he dropped Frisk to the ground before tackling Johnathan, the gun going off and shooting through the wall beside them.

Johnathan grunted and tumbled down with Sans as Sans scrambled to get the gun out of Johnathan's grasp.

But instead, Johnathan shoved his foot into Sans' gut and sent him flying at the opposite side of the room, his back hitting the wall with a loud thud.

Letting out a yell, Sans arched his back in pain and winced, opening his eyes just in time to see Johnathan grabbing Frisk and throwing her onto his shoulder, running out the door as quickly as possible.

"No," Sans groaned, gripping his side and breathing a million miles a minute, his shock and bewilderment filling him with adrenaline.

Then he heard another gun shot, and voices shouting, one being Toriel's.

"No! Don't shoot you could hit Frisk!!!"

The next was Undyne's and it shouted back, "We have to take the risk!!! Besides, I never miss."

Sans knew this was a lie, and the thought of Undyne hitting Frisk with a bullet that was meant for Johnathan frightened him to the point of shouting, "Undyne don't!"

He watched as Undyne, Chara, Asriel, and Gaster ran past the door, an alarm finally sounding through the building. Toriel was the only one that stopped at Frisk's room, and stared at Sans in horror.

"Sans!" She ran over and he grunted as he stood up, shaking his head and waving her away.

"Get away from me old lady I'm fine!" He said, fighting his pain as he moved to the door.

Toriel, (displeased with his comment but ignoring it for the time being), asked, "What happened in here? Where is your gun?"

"I don't know," Sans answered, hearing more gun shots and shouting, doors opening and people running from their rooms. "I came in here and Frisk was being kidnapped, and I reached for my gun but it was gone."

Toriel frowned and grabbed two guns from inside her coat, handing one to Sans and stating, "Sans, every lady and most gentleman should know, that you never leave a room without a gun."

Taking the gun and ignoring her statement, Sans took off down the hall where Johnathan and the others ran, Toriel running behind him.

At the end of the hallway, they found Johnathan bolting down the stairs, hanging Frisk over his back to avoid the bullets that were being threatened. Everyone ran down after him, their energy fueled with urgency and need.

"Halt!" Undyne shouted, (yet very well knowing her shout would do nothing).

They all reached the commons, Johnathan heading towards the double doors but being stopped by two men that ran in front, pointing their guns at him.

He stopped and moved back, his quick emotionless eyes scanning for another way out.

He caught an enormous hallway that lead to many other rooms in the mansion.

At the end of it, an entrance to the garden.

Perfect.

That was where he had gotten in.

If he could only make it out-

Guns cocked all around him, and he held Frisk in front of him as Sans had done before, her body pressed flat against him, her head to close to his head for others to shoot.

"Drop her," Asgore said, now downstairs with the others.

Sans and Toriel rushed into the scene, stopping as they watched Johnathan carefully.

Johnathan held his gun as well, his eyes holding no sign of worry nor fear of what might come.

All together, the room was full of 12 people.

Asgore, Toriel, Undyne, Chara, Asriel, the guards at the door, Sans, Johnathan, Frisk, Grillby (who had left his shop to see the commotion, Muffet hidden behind him), and Gaster, all staring at each other with the threat of movement.

"Put her down, Johnathan," Asgore said again, firmly stating his authority.

Johnathan seemed to keep his expression strongly held together, and he refused to speak or do as he was told.

There was silence, save the heavy breathing.

It was at that moment, Frisk finally woke up, and she opened her eyes slowly to see frightened Grillby standing in front of Muffet as if protecting the delicate spider. Confusion hit first, then hit the realization that someone had their arms tightly around her - and they didn't seem to be leaving any time soon.

"W-What?!" She trashed a bit, her body squirming around to face the crowd before her, everyone alarmed and ready to run at them. 

Johnathan held her tighter, and moved the gun up to her head, everyone catching their breath as he stated, "You will let me leave, or she dies."

There was nothing they could do.

Frisk, terribly scared and confused, looked around as if someone could save her. Sans could see her eyes were no longer as serious and smart as they seemed to be.

She was scared.

Everyone knew that if someone tried to shoot Johnathan, they could hit Frisk, or he could shoot her. If she died, this would all be over. Then what? If anyone moved, Johnathan would take it as a threat and attack. 

No one had a plan, and even if they did, there was no way to communicate it.

They needed a distraction, something to pull Johnathan's attention away, something to make his focus turn so that someone could do something to get Frisk back.

But there was nothing, and every person in the room thought of something they could possibly do.

Frisk was terrified for her life, and scolded her memory for coming back so slowly. Her eyes wandered over the room, trying to determine the mood.

The Underground was worried for her, willing to help her.

Was it just because she was a valuable asset to their team?

Or because they really cared about her?

That's when Chara moved, her hand touching the gun on her belt, her eyes staring directly at Johnathan as she gripped the handle.

Johnathan inhaled, and his finger began pulling the trigger-

"Did you know, the snail Charoniatritonis eats starfishes."

Sans' voice rang through the room, causing everyone to first jump then look at him with wide confused eyes.

He just stared blankly at Johnathan, his eyes serious and blank as if he was sheepish. His cheeks tinted blue, and he continued, "And... it can grow about a foot and a half long."

No one knew what to make of this, and the person that looked most confused was Frisk, for her eyes were squinted and her mouth was open, dumbfounded at what he had said.

'Wasn't that the fact I-'

Frisk couldn't finish her thought because at that moment, Asriel had shot a grappling hook that launched out and clutched her foot, yanking her from Johnathan's grasp as she screamed.

Johnathan, too bewildered at this action to react in time, shot his gun, nearly missing Frisk's head and surprised to find her out of his arms and on her way to Asriel and Chara who were glaring menacingly at him.

"Now!" Asgore shouted as Undyne ran at Johnathan, cuffs in hand.

Johnathan, still unsure of what had happened in the last two seconds, tried to run towards the gardens, his face still a clear stone, yet his eyes suddenly showing an emotion Sans recognized.

Concern.

Sans pondered this for a moment, watching Johnathan run with a sudden pity for the man.

What was at stake?

His thoughts were interrupted by Gaster shouting at Chara, demanding, "SHOOT HIM!"

Chara held her gun with a shaky hand, her eyes serious and her lips letting out strong breaths of emotion as she pointed the gun at Johnathan's running figure, ready to shoot.

But she wouldn't, and Gaster was fuming. He pointed his gun, and shot at the running man.

Asriel grabbed the skeleton's arm just in time that the bullet shot the wall just behind Asriel's head. Asriel had yanked Gaster's arm to the side, and was then glaring into Gaster's eyes with fiery emotion.

Gaster was bewildered and yanked his arm away, shouting, "What are you doing?! He is getting away!!!"

"No he's not!" Asgore shouted back, helping Toriel load the grappling hook again and shoot it towards Johnathan.

The hook caught onto Johnathan's leg, and he cried out as he tumbled to the floor, scrambling to get the hook off.

Undyne tackled him, and he tried to shoot her. Instead, she took the gun and tossed it across the room before cuffing him roughly, shouting, "You scum bag. Just wait until I get the chance to interrogate you."

Then, with those final words, she hit him over the head with her gun, knocking him out cold.

The last thing Sans saw in his eyes, (now at Frisk's side as she hyperventilated and held her foot), was fear.

**********

A/N:

Sometimes I hate how life is like, "Imma give you a good moment so that you can bring your followers hopes up and tell them you're back and make everyone happy!" and then the moment I start writing it's like:

Oh, you're going to lose all your friends again. And be used. Oh how about some sexual abuse in there, your life clearly hasn't had enough of that yet (sarcasm), ooh how about we make your friends ditch you for your OTHER friends that ditched you! And they will ghost you for a few weeks cause you hate neglect. Then lets give you some time to write - HAHA psych your wifi isn't going to work. And now you have too much homework. And finals. Oh and remember those friends? Yup spreading rumors now. Oh yeah, and you're fat too.

SOOOOO AS YOU CAN SEE I HATE LIFE XD 

IT IS A TEMPTRESS!!!

TEASING ME AND SUCH!

So I did manage to write this chapter, and I will still continue, but I am asking y'all to cut me some slack XD

I am doing my best!

And you all have been so supportive thank you!

I know I said three chapters, and I will do that one week...

But...

Ugghghghghg I hate breaking promises.

I gave this one to you today.

I hope you enjoyed it!

And I am again, terribly sorry that my life sucks XD

Thank you all for being so supportive!

Jolly good day!

Love you guys!

I'll be sure to write again this week.

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116 12 7
(cover draw by me. It's just a version from an inspiration I saw from another artist that I forgot their name by the way-) read this story if you lik...
298 2 5
If you haven't read the other one, that's okay! This is mainly to fix timeline problems and mistakes on my part that don't make sense!
249K 6.5K 36
So...my first book. YAAAAAY...god I'm gonna screw this up. Heheh! ANYWAYS, hope you enjoy this! This is based off my OTP and the game Undertale. If y...
138K 3.2K 49
Want to hear my crazy stories about my OTP? This is a book filled with it. I present to you my one-shots of Sans x Frisk!