3 Alpha Mates And A Special S...

By Lunawolf74772

"Your ours." They say in a possessive tone. "I'm not yours. I never will be" Snickering at her pity comment... More

Meet the characters
Authors note
Move (1)
Going to school (2)
New friend (3)
Oh No (4)
Mates. Run!!! (5)
Home? (6)
Parents (7)
Dad (8)
Attack (9)
Talking about mum (10)
Going out (11)
Midnight Swim (13)
Heat (14)
Death and Pain (15)
Unexpected visitor (16)
Explain everything (17)
Two surprises (18)
Help me (19)
Stay away (20)
Saved (21)
Control, how hard can that be. (23)
The shift (24)
Please read. Very important if you have a book
Please read
Hi

What's happening to me (22)

4.1K 87 3
By Lunawolf74772

Sorry this chapter took long. I was quite busy and I couldn't think of what to write. Hope you enjoy.

RECAP

"Goodnight luna." We all say in unison but there was no reply.

3 WEEKS LATER

JASON'S POV

It has been three weeks since we brought Luna home and took her to the hospital and she has shown massive improvements to her health. "When will she wake up Lara. We need her, its been so long since we have seen her happy and moving. My wolf is getting restless." I heard Mason in our office. "Alpha I know its hard but I have no idea why she hasn't awoken." Lara spoke. There was worry laced in her words. "Is there any way to check on her wolf just to make sure." Mason sounded as if he was close to tears. "I am sorry alpha but it is not possible to do that." Mason sighed. "Alright. Thank you Lara for everything you have done. Have a good day." With that said Lara opened the door and looked up at me. "Alpha Jason." She bowed. "Lara." I bowed my head back at her. "Please watch and take care of Alpha Mason, his wolf is effected badly from seeing his mate like she is now and he is worried." She looked back at Mason who was now sitting at the desk with his head in his lap. "I will Lara. Thank you." She bows her head again and leaves me and Mason.

I look up at my brother and sigh. "Mason, buddy. Are you okay." I walk in and shut the door behind me. He didn't reply but I heard a little sniffle come from him. "Mason." I walk over to him and he lifts his head up. Tears. "Why does the moon goddess hate us." He wipes a few of his tears away but more fall in their place. "I don't know, but I don't think she done it on purpose. Its probably just a part of her big plan called life." I rub his back and he lets all his emotions out. "Why us, why her. She doesn't deserve this. She doesn't deserve what she's been through. She doesn't deserve us if this is what her life will be like." He lets all of his pain as he clutches on to my shirt like it was the only thing keeping him sane. "Don't say that Mase. She would so slap you right now for saying that." I scruff up his hair and I hear him chuckle softly. "She would definitely beat the shit out of me for saying something like that." His tears start to stop and a smile reappears on his face."You got that right brother." I laugh and pull him into a proper hug. "She's gonna be alright Mason. Shes a strong little wolf that one. If she can take the three of us on, for two rounds as well and still want more, then she can do anything." I make him laugh with a little of my dirty humour. "Yeah. Your right Jason. Lets go see if Greyson's holding up better than I am." He wipes any of the tears left on his face and stands up. "Thank you Jason, she is one lucky girl to have you as a mate." He little punches my shoulder in a jokey way. "No bro, she's lucky to have all of us as her mates." We walk out the door and head straight to the first place we could think Greyson would be. By his mates side.

ALEX'S POV (I had to. Why, cause I just wanted to)

"I want you to listen here and listen well runt." I grab Rose's hair and throw her across the room. She lands with a thud and whimpers out. I grab her by her legs and drag her back towards me, my fingers slowly made their way to her neck as she struggled to get away. "You will go to the New Moon pack and you will get me my mate or I will make sure you lose yours for good." I tighten my grip on her and she starts turning purple. "Yes." I growl and she whimpers a yes. "Good, I will send someone in to make you look a little nicer than you already are. Behave yourself and if I find out that you said anything to anyone about what you are doing or about me I will feel no way about killing you." I pull a knife from my pocket and hold it up to her stomach. She shakes her head and I put the knife away. "You will be leaving tomorrow." I walk away towards the door and turn back to her. "I suggest you do everything I say if you don't want anything to happen to your precious mate." I flash her my signature smile and leave her in the dark. "Michael." I shout through link. "Yes boss." He responded immediately. "Go find some clothes for our little prisoner and something to brush her hair with. Quickly." I walk towards the cell across the way. "Yes Boss." He sounded scared. I love it. Making my way to the door in front of me I look through the latch to see luna's mum muttering words but stop when she sensed my presents. "Where's my daughter." She gets up from her original position to come closer to the door. "Unfortunately she is not with us anymore but that wont be for long." I think back to when I left her in the hands of Joshua.

FLASHBACK

As I walk away from a screaming Luna I head straight out towards to the battle field were I hear howls of pain and bones snapping. "Boss the alpha triplets have gotten past the defence wall of rouges. They are minutes away from getting in." A man with a blooded shirt approached me out of breath. "That's not good enough is it." I turn around and growled at him. "We are sorry alpha but they were too strong." He bows his head down in fear. God I love it when they are fearing me. "Well you will be." I smirk and snap his neck. His lifeless body lay in front of me. "How's our little guest doing Joshua." I link my gamma. "She was taken to the cells by delta Elijah." He linked me back almost immediately. "Good. I want you to go check up on her and maybe give her a little chloroform just to help with the trip." I shut my link off and walk towards the prison cell just to make sure little luna behaves herself.

"Boss you need to come quick. She's gone." I hear Josh shout through link. I growl so loudly I bet that little bitch and her mates could hear me. "Find her, get her back here now." I growl to all of my rouges through link. "Why does that bitch have to be so stubborn." Ace growls. "I don't know but what I do know is that when we do get her back she will regret ever getting away." I hear Ace chuckle. "Boss the girl is at the east side exit she has just made a run out." I hear a voice from behind me. "Good, knock her out with a tranquilliser and bring her to me." I shift and start to run towards the east wing. "We will make her pay and those mutts of hers." Ace took over and ran as fast as he could.

"Where is she." Ace growls when he sees no luna but two guards laying dead on the floor. "Go to the front and see if shes there." I suggest and he doesn't waste a second before he sprints off. We get to the front as we see the triplets running off with someone in Mason's arms. I shift back and shout to them. "This isn't over triplets I still have something you don't. One day or another I will have your mate." Ace shouts to them

FLASHBACK OVER

That was one of the most stupidest mistakes I had made that day. But it was a mistake I made sure wasn't gonna happen again. "You will never get what you want Alex. Karma will come back and bite you on the ass big time. The moon goddess is most displeased with you and when you fuck with her children you fuck with her and that will not turn out good for you." She shouts at me but I am not fazed by her words. "If the moon goddess has a problem with me then why hasn't she done anything by now." I smile back at her which seems to only piss her off even more. "Because she has a bigger plan for you and she needs some time before she can do anything. Trust me." She pointed her index finger at me in a what seemed like threatening way but it really wasn't. "I trust you." I smile at her and laugh. "I think I should go get you some crazy meds. You look as if you need them." I walk away from her cell and she screams at me. "One day you will regret every decision you have made towards my family and when I get out of here I will personally skin you alive." She growls. "Shut her up and make sure you put a muzzle on her as well." I look over at the rouge standing by the door leading out of the prison. "I shall be back soon. I think its time I pay my friends in the woods a little visit." I grin and shut the door behind me with a slam.

LUNA'S POV

White. That was the only colour I could see. It looked as if I was walking in heaven but all the angles were no where to be seen. "Hello." I shout into oblivion. "Is anyone there and if you are where the hell am I." I walked forward for what seemed like forever. "Come forward my child." An angelic voice sang to me. I felt compelled to listen but my feet wouldn't listen to my brain. "There is nothing to worry about my child, just come forward." The same voice spoke out to me. I finally snapped out my trance and walked towards the direction the voice was telling. I felt as if I was floating through the air. I had an elegant white dress on that swayed from side to side as I strode towards the bright light.

(This is what I imagined Luna to be wearing but she is walking bear foot) (I don't own the picture so I give full rights to the owner)

As I walk closer and closer an elegant palace appeared in front of me. I was star struck by its beauty. "Don't be shy. Keep coming forward." I took another few seconds to absorb the beauty before I made my way to the front entrance. The massive white doors in front of me opened as I approached. When I stepped through the doors the inside was as beautiful as the outside. Pearls and diamonds ran up the walls, clear crystals lined the chandeliers which radiated off a white glow. I look off up the grand staircase, that dominated the centre of the room, and walked towards it. The ground beneath me felt like cold kisses on my bare feet as I descend up towards the first floor. The walls hugged from head to toe with different shades of white gems and the ceiling looked like it was made of pure snow. I made it to the top and looked to see the door at the end of the corridor open. I gingerly made my way towards the door making sure I was ready for anything. "Nothing will happen to us Luna. I just have a feeling, you trust me?" Lexie spoke calmly. "Yes Lex. I trust you." I got closer to the door and inside there standing on the balcony was a woman. Her figure was amazing, she had luscious white hair that came down to her elbows with a black crown sitting on top and her outfit looked as if it was made for a goddess. I get closer to her when she turns around and I am immediately taken back by her beauty. Her complexion was astonishing, she had creamy skin which had no flaws in it at all. Her eyes looked white as snow but with silvery specks and her lips, even though there was no lip stick, were perfect in every way.

(This is how I think the Moon Goddess looks like. I don't own the picture so I give all rights to the owners)

"My child. Please come forwards." I still couldn't get used to her voice. It was so angelic and sounded like silk. (I don't think that makes any fucking sense but just roll with it) "Where am I." I followed her towards a massive couch in the centre of the room. "You are in my palace child." She elegantly sat down and motioned for me to sit to. Without thinking my body moved itself. I don't know why but I felt a connection with this woman even though I just met her. "Who is she Luna." I heard Lexie's voice faintly. "I am the moon goddess Lexie." The woman spoke. I don't know how she done that but that was some trippy shit. "Wait! Did you say moon goddess." My mind finally caught up with me. She nodded. "Holy shit." Was all I heard Lexie say. In and instant I was on the floor in a submissive yet respectful bow. "Get up Luna. You don't have to do that." She placed a hand on my shoulder, her fingers were so soft and delicate on my skin, and I got up and sat back next to her. "What am I doing here." I looked around the room admiring the small decorations placed around. "I have been meaning to speak to you but I had to wait till you was of age, when you were mature enough and your mother explained things to you before I gave you this big responsibility." She looked down at her hands.

"As you know I am the mother of all werewolves. That means I make all of my children unique in their own way. You my dear are a pure child. That means your wolfs powers are beyond any you could think of. That is why she is the only blue wolf to exist. Because she holds the same powers as do I." She gets up and walks over to a cabinet on the wall. There are sounds of glass hitting each other before she pulls out a bracelet. "This bracelet is something that the moon goddess before me handed me before she stepped down. Its a symbol of strength, power and courage within its self." She walks back over to me and takes my hand. "I am giving it to you as I feel you will need it more than me for what's coming up." She places it on my wrist and it glows a brilliant white before fading into a dark sky blue. "Its like the colour of Lexie." I stare at it for a minute before breaking the silence. "The stone is made to adapt its colour to suit the wearer. Your stone is blue for your wolf. Mine would just be white like all the goddess's before me." She looked down at her hands and sighed.

"I am about to tell you something that could change your life hugely if you agree." She looked back at me. "As your mother may have told you she is bonded to me by blood, meaning she has some of me in her and her in me. Because I cant be around forever and your mother is getting old there is a possibility that you, Luna, could be the next moon goddess. But for that to happen you need to fight, fight off the horrible people who want to use your powers for their own good and make an army of werewolves who will fight for the bad and kill away the good. You need to embrace the goddess side of yourself." She put her hand on my shoulder and looked straight into my eyes. "If its for the good of everyone I will embrace." I looked back into her eyes and she smiled. "Follow me then." She motions for me to stand and walk towards the balcony.

"You are about to go through a change Luna. It will feel like your first shift but it may be worse. I want to know if you can do this and you will use your new powers for good." She looked at me and then up towards the sky. The clouds cleared enough for me to see a crescent moon behind. "When the moon becomes full that's when you will shift into a more powerful version of your wolf. You will go through many changes. One of them is you will develop some powers. Your main powers will be the four elements. Fire, water, earth and wind. The others, as Alex may have mentioned, are weather control and telekinesis. With these powers you will need to learn to control them and use them against Alex and anyone who wants to use them for bad instead of good." She turned to look at me. Her expressions were calm on the outside but her eyes told another story. "When you wake up and go back to your normal life you will have from the next full moon, when you gain your powers, till the upcoming blue moon in thirty days as that's when Alex will make his move. I cant tell you what he is going to do but I can tell you that you need to be prepared." She stares into the sky before turning to me. Its like she could sense the burning question I want to ask."What about my mates." I look over to her. "They will need to be there with you for every moment. They will help keep your wolf focused and strong but when it gets to the fight its up to you to fight for your pack and for your family. Can you do this child." She looked into my eyes. "I will protect my family, my mates and all werewolves from Alex. Its destiny that I do. I accept my goddess." I bow my head. "Then go child, your mates have been missing you dearly." She waved her hand and then I fell into a light sleep just after hearing her say. "Good luck."

MASON'S POV

As we suspected we found Greyson sitting next to Luna's bed in the hospital. "How is she looking grey." We were sitting there for 10 minutes straight before I broke the silence. "When I was in here yesterday she looked very pale and her breath was shallow but she no seems to have colour in her face and he breathing is picking up." He seemed confused. "Maybe she's coming though." Jason's eyes lit up. "We should get Lara." Greyson jumped up, we all did. "I will stay with her. You two go and get Lara." They rushed out and I sat down next to her. I picked her hand up and held it. "Come on baby girl. I know you are there and can hear me. Please wake up I need you. We need you." As soon as I said that I felt a her hand grip mine. "That's it Luna. You can do it." I see her start to stir. "Jason, Greyson quick. Luna seems to be waking up." I shout through link. "We are coming." They both shout back.

I was watching her face as she stared to move a little more. "Open those beautiful eyes baby. Please." I stare at her hoping to see those beautiful green orbs and then she does. Her eyes are still as beautiful as the first time I saw them. "Mase..." She tries to talk. "Hush hush Luna, try not to speak yet, let me get you some water." I went to leave her when she gripped my hand. "Don't." She stares at me. As she says that Jason bursts in the door his eyes pitch black. "Where the fuck is she." I really should have said Charlie burst through the door because clearly he is in control right now. "Jay." She whispers. Jason stares at her in shock, admiration and pure love. "My sexy little she-wolf. Your awake." He runs over to her and kisses her forehead. "Luna." I see Greyson run in after with Lara behind him. "Grey." Her voice slowly coming through." He rushes to her side. We were all together finally. With our mate. "Boys I need you to step aside so I can run some test." As soon as Lara said that she got two very possessive growls. "Don't growl at me. I need to check if she is okay. So move." She walks over and we all step aside. Lara is one of the only people we let to talk us like that considering the amount of times she has cleaned our wounds from our little 'arguments' and not told our parents about them. "Greyson get her some water. Jason bring me the tray there and Mason. I dunno what you can do, maybe just sit still and hold her hand." She grabs the tray that Jason wheeled over and Greyson passes me the cup of water. 

I put the cup to Luna's where she greedily gulps the water down. "Whoa whoa slow you boat sailor." I laugh at her neediness for the liquid. Just like the neediness she has for my cu.. "Luna are you able to tell me the last thing you remember." Lara bring me out of the bottomless lit of my dirty mind before I got too deep. "The boys came to save me from Alex. I was helped out of the building but I ran into two guards. I was fighting them when I saw Grayson. The guard then tranquillised me and I fell but Mason caught me. I think." She tries to prop herself up but fall onto the bed. I help her up and she turns to me. "I'm hungry." She gives me a wolfie grin. "No matter the situation this girl just doesn't stop eating." I hear Grayson laugh. "She wont be hungry when I have my di..." Lara puts her hand over Jason's mouth. "Do not finish that sentence." She gave him a 'you finish it and there will be hell' look. "I wont geeze. Its been what 3 weeks and I haven't had a release. I'm pent up, cut me some slack." He puts his hands up in defence. "The only thing I will cut is your penis if you finish that sentence or make any other of the sort." She picked up a scalpel and pointed in his direction. The colour in his face drained and his hands went straight to cover mini Jason. "Leave my dick out of this." He backs slowly away. 

"Shut the fuck up your giving me a headache with this arguing and I have only been back for what five minutes." We all turn to see Luna with her finger rubbing her temple. "At least we have the old Luna back." I laugh at her colourful language. "Not quite, I will explain later." She rolls onto her side and faces me. "I missed you so much my queen." I pushed a bit of her hair out of her face. I hear a two coughs come after I finish that sentence. "We have missed you so much." I looked over at my brothers who had an appealing look on their face. "I missed you to my kings." she leaned into my  touch. I can tell Lexie was purring in the back of her mind. "Its been hell without you by our sides." I leaned in and kissed her softly on her lips. She accepted and deepens the kiss. "Let me see Luke." She mumbles against my lips. "Let me out, let me the fuck out." Luke starts screaming in my head. "Fine, shit man." I sigh and give him control. "Lukey." Luna looks straight into my eyes. "Luna." He stares back at her. "I have missed you so much." She lifts her hand and strokes Luke's cheek. "I have missed you much more little mate." He holds her hand on his cheek. He looks over at his brothers who both have black eyes. "Come over here Charlie and Adam, come say hi." Luke moves away from Luna so his brothers can get their turn. 

"Little wolfie." Charlie came to Luna's right side and Adam to her left. "My little tease." Adam grabs her hand and holds it tightly. "We have missed you dearly and have craved for you to be by our side. In public and in bed." Charlie starts kissing her neck. A small moan passes her lips. "Boys could you refrain from that whilst i'm working. The quicker I get this done the quicker I can let her out of hospital and you can take her home. So just keep in in your pants for five minutes." Lara sighs in frustration. "Fine fine. We can wait." Charlie and Adam step back and let Jason and Greyson take control again. "Thank you." She continues to exam Luna.

Literally two minutes later 

"Has it been five minutes? Can we take her home yet?" Jason asks not even two minutes later. "Jason stop talking or you can wait outside." Lara seems a little bit ticked off now. Jason crosses his arms like a child and stares out the window. "Can I get a cheese burger." Luna looks over at Lara who is checking her temperature. "Yes you can dear. Jason get Luna a cheese burger." Lara looks over at a still moody Jason. "Why me." He groans. "Because as soon as Luna has eaten that burger she is free to leave and I know you will be very quick because you want." Before she could finish Jason flew out of the door. "Her out." Lara finishes her sentence  "And fries." Luna shouts after him. "Shall we get you washed and changed out of these horrible clothes and some new ones on your back." Lara held her hand out for Luna to sit up. "Yes please. I smell like the boys gym clothes." She swings her feet over the bed and starts lifting herself up. "Let me help." I offer. "Its fine, I need to get used to walking again." She gives a small smile and takes a step forward with no help. It ended very well, she pretty much nearly fell straight onto her face but I caught her just in time. "You can help me to the bathroom, but I am doing the rest." She pulls her self up using my arm for help.

She slowly wobbles to the bathroom with a shower in it. As we get in there she seems to start being able to hold herself up right. "Is that all you need?" I let her turn the water and she turns to face me. "Just grab my clothes please and place them there." She points to the side where she wants her clothes. "Okay." I turn towards her room and grab the clothes me and the boys placed the day she come to the hospital but before I can get back to her I see the door fly open. "I HAVE THE BURGER." Jason shouts. "Shut the fuck up you dumb fuck, people are sick and trying to rest and you are shouting." I throw the closes thing to me at him and to my surprise it was a glass vase. He luckily catches before it smashed off of his head. "Don't throw shit at me. You ain't my mum." He places the vase down along with the food. "Where is she." He looks around  but doesn't see her. " She's taking a shower." I have the clothes in my hand and walk towards the bathroom. "Let me handle this." He walks straight for the bathroom door. "No you ain't, she asked me too and you wont be able to control yourself." I walk in and lock the door. "You son of a bitch." I hear Jason groan.

I place the clothes on the side when I notice that Luna was already in the shower. The room was steamy and her glass just outlined her body perfectly. Luke was whistling in the back of my head. "Get in there and take her against that wall." Luke was pushing forward trying to get out and making me think of all the dirty things I could do. Giving me a raging boner in the process. "Fuck Luke, stop." I hold back until I get to the door and get out of there. "I wanted to take her right there and then." Luke was still on edge from the view he just saw. "Control yourself you horny bastard." I walk over to the chair and shit down, controlling my thoughts from getting out of hand again. "The urge is strong in that one." I hear Greyson laugh. "Shut up." I groan and see Greyson playing cards with Jason. "Royal flush mother fucker." Jason jumps up and throws his cards down. "Fuck." Greyson just throws his cards across the room. "Now I get to fuck her first." Jason chants. "What are you on about." I stare at the two dummies across from me. "Well considering we ain't got any cash on us at this point in time we substituted. So we did the sensible thing and made it so the winner gets to fuck Luna first and that winner is me." Jason does a little victory dance. "Hold on but I wasn't playing. So technically you just get to fuck Luna before Greyson. You forgot about me." I grin at him and Greyson just laughs. "Come on then Mr big shot. Who ever wins gets to take Luna first." With that said he shuffled the cards and we played.

"I win again fuckers." Jason flips the table and dances. "Dude you cheated." I didn't see how he could have beaten me. "Prove it bitch." He laughs and turns the table the right way up. I get up to go tackle him when I hear the bathroom door open and there stood out little mate looking beautiful as ever. Her hair is brushed and flowing, her scent is drool worthy and her face is so much clearer. She walks over to us and sits on my lap, her head resting in the crook of my neck. "A burger for the lady." Jason hands over her burger and fries to which she thanks him and eats it. "Lets go home boys." She finished her food and looks a little sleepy. She then wraps her arms around my neck. "Lets go home my queen." I carry her out of the hospital and back home.

Chapter 22 is out. Thank fuck it is. I am so sorry I haven't been updating loads I really hope to do it more in the future. I am re-writing chapter 3 currently so hopefully I get that out next. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and see you in the next one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 8.1K 6
They say that Alpha-blood pups born under a full moon are destined for greatness. That males born will have all the strength the goddess can bestow...
17.7K 562 32
"I'm sorry Luna," I said, with the little bit of respect I could muster and slightly bowed my head. "But I can't simply forgive you. You're still thi...
56.3K 1K 16
DISCONTINUED Rose has been living in a human town and has been home schooled her whole life. Her parents decide that she should enroll in a public h...
230K 5K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...