Ninjago Oc X reader Female/ f...

By Master__Waterfall

this is my Oc X a reader female or female Oc My Oc is Waterfall his the master of my own creation Elemental w... More

when you meet again
He meets your family
You meet his family
When he likes you
When you like him
Date planing
The date
Your friends likes one of his
when his sick
when you see him again
Battle/injured
Healing
hes team gets sick
His Team gets sick pt 2
His team gets sick pt3
Missing
Escape attempt 1
a week later
SOS/ How many weeks has it been
The truth
A/N
He helps out at school
Happy B-Day
Easter
Origins
YOU HAVE POWERS
You move in with him
Your Captured
Hello Brother
You hear him sing an unknown Song ( made up by me )
You hear him sing
he hears you sing
Nightmares
Why dose he act like this
The past is not forgotten
Hes team is hurt
Bad News from the ER
Master??
You help him trough it
Can this really Be ?
I miss my old friend
Evil's Coming Dark Fallows
Hurt
Broken But Im still Alive
You cant always fix the broken ( song By waterfall/ Me )
You hear him sing ( sorrowful song)
His Brothers and sisters sorrowful songs
Bfn/2 worries about someone
I Miss you Uncle ( Lloyd's Pov)
Loy Please we love you ( waterfall+ others Pov )
Dark comes a new dawn will rise
Dark is on the horizon
One more to end the war
A/n

How You meet

276 1 0
By Master__Waterfall

( I dont own Ninjago But I do own my Oc  this will be different for all of you with short hair or dont like dresses ) ( waterfall's Pov ) I sit down mediating when My master comes up to me " Waterfall " Senise wu asks " Yes sensei " I ask " can you get some things from the store " Wu asks " yes " I say getting up.

I head to the store when I hear a noise I look to see a female being muged I walk up to the mugger " Hello is there a problem here " I ask " Back off Mutant " the mugger says " Mutant ?? " I say " no no no how wrong you are " I say.

I attack the mugger  once he leave I walk over to the female " I'm sorry I forgot to introduce my self names Waterfall " I say " Im y/n " You say " Nice to meet you I have to get to the store " I say running off. You look in your hand and see a piece of paper. 

I get to the store and take out the list Senise gave me as I walk around People look at me like I have a duck on my head  I ignore it as Im used to it My eyes being rainbow and what I am so I get the Items  and pay than head home I see you again sitting alone.

" Hello y/n " I say "whats wrong " I ask " I wish I knew why he attacked me and why he called you mutant  "She says her e/c meeting my eyes " who was it ? " I ask " My ex " You say ( not had an ex good had one sorry but than youll know the feeling ) " I sensed he was mad but the mutant thing im used to " I say.

" why " you ask " Im not human " I say " Im a lycanvamp dna of all animlas even mythical  and extincted and also a dark shapeshifter and Light shape shifter " I say My eyes now blue as Im ashamed " really " you ask I nod " also my eyes and hair look odd " I add running my hand trough my brown hair you brush your hand through your h/l h/c.

" well I did give you my number " I say  I look at my watch " dang it I got to go my guardian  will be mad" I say running off you head home " where were you " Senise asks " I help a  female  and talked to her " I say handing the grocery to him. (A/N Lycanvamp = werewolfvampier )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.7K 2.1K 27
Ninjago- Kai x Reader --- "What are you so scared of to not answer a stupid simple question!?" I yell back angrily. He didnt reply. "Just fucking an...
265 3 31
guys,dis is mah first x male reader story!oc x reader I suppose.I dont own,Marionette or you.and no,I don't own owari no seraph and fnaf.thank you an...
26K 930 157
This story is about a girl named Coral. She is the Magenta Ninja and the Elemental Master of Crystal. She is recruited by Master Wu along with four o...