My Property || MarkHyuck

By dyliannesaber

"-I was yours since the beginning..." Minhyung is the second vampire prince but he cant help but be so lost... More

Intro
Am I strange?
U BEAUTY
I'm Jelly Baby
Angel
Next to you
Home
Waiting for your return
Lonely
Back to you
Say yes
You
Moondance
Wicked
Dear dream
The golden heart
The lovesick fool
Fools
Light
You in me
Can't help myself
My Property

Soap

3.1K 139 38
By dyliannesaber

Lucas was losing it. He was really annoyed by how his younger brother was acting towards the human named Lee Haechan.

"Grow some fucking balls will you?!" He hissed and Minhyung was already teary eyed.

"No. You don't understand-"

"Tell me what part where I don't know? You what? If you won't tell him then... fine. I'll tell him for you." Lucas was about to leave thankfully Munhyung pulled his brother.

"No! No please don't tell him!"

"Then be like Jeno! Augh! You... You... Arrrggghhh. Imma tell mom and dad-"

"No please don't!" Minhyung yelled and Lucas stomped his foot in annoyance.

He really doesnt have any idea where this fucking thing will go. It keeps on going on and on as if its a cycle.

"I'll... I'll really do it. Someday." Minhyung said and ran. He ran away to escape Lucas' choking.

He really toyed with his brother's patience. He cannot tell Jeno about it because that brat will use it against him someday... knowing he dates Na Jaemin, Lee Haechan's best friend.

Minhyung went to the bathroom and took a bath. He really stayed in for too long that his fingers and toes were pruning up.

"Ani. I finally decided. I won't confess. Friendship comes first." He said and laid on his bed.

"No. You are not friends anymore. You stepped beyond the line Prince Minhyung. How can you say that you are still friends?" Renjun, who suddenly appeared out of no where said. It scared Minhyung for a second but seems like he was getting used to Renjun appearing out of no where, anytime.

It was Lucas' doing afterall.

"What do you know Huang Renjun? You know nothing about these type of things." Minhyung asked with his brow furrowed.

"Oh really? Who do you take me for?"

"Someone who will never receive love because of your attitude." Minhyung spat and Renjun snorted.

"You're an idiot. Anyways. Do you really want to know? I wanna go back to my bed and sleep." Renjun said and opened the portal.

"I wanna talk to you..." Minhyung said and Renjun shrugged before sitting on the window seat after he closed the portal.

"Your brother actually summoned me because he was so done with you." Renjun said straightforwardly.

"Wow. You could have sugar coated it."

"No. I don't want to be nice... Especially to you. You're mean to me." Renjun said and glared at Minhyung who pouted.

"Aniyo... I am not mean..."

"Yes you are." Renjun said and crossed his arms and they started to bicker like little kids.

They hit each other because the bickering got heated and they realized what they were doing so they quickly apologized to each other.

"So you wanna talk about you and Haechan?" Renjun said as he fixed himself.

"Uhm... Can you give me advices--- ah no. Its useless-"

"You fucking whore. I will skin you alive if you keep assuming I don't know that." Renjun threatened and Minhyung shit his mouth quickly.

"For your information. I know how it fucking feels to have those zoo in your tummy okay? I know. I really know. Trust me... That Zhong kid is really something." Renjun said and sighed dreamily.

"What Zhong? You mean the Prince of the ocean? Chenle?" Minhyung asked and Renjun nodded.

"ARE YOU TELLING ME YOU ARE DATING A MERMAN???"

"Hmmm. We are not still official but I guess the feelings are mutual? We haven't seen each other for a while but... We kissed thrice already. Uhm... Er... He gave me an indirect confession but I knew it damn well. I am not dumb okay? I am returning his feelings and... and I'll confess soon so shush. Spit it out Lee." Renjun said and Minhyung's mouth went open.

"Y-you kissed already? Why? I mean... What? Ugh. This is so confusing." Minhyung said and Renjun shrugged.

"We kissed. So what? Its not like we are playing around. This is a serious matter fucktard." Renjun said and Minhyung sighed.

"I don't want to ruin the friendship... I am so confused Renjun..."

"I told you. You already ruined it the moment you stepped beyond the line. You liked him more than a friend." Renjun said and Minhyung groaned.

"Haechan will just surely reject me if ever I'll confess." Minhyung said.

"I dont want to make things awkward... What do I do? I dont want to confess because its too... Argh!" Minhyung threw his pillow angrily and Renjun snorted.

"I don't really know... I'm sorry to tell you this but I've never been rejected. Chenle likes me a lot... So... lemme think about someone who already got rejected." Renjun said and tried so hard to think about someone who got rejected.

"You know what? Lets go to Kun. He probably knows a lot. I mean no. I'll bring them here." Renjun said and entered his portal.

Kun was sleeping peacefully and Renjun suddenly woke him up like the brat he is.

"Wae?! I was sleeping and--- Okay. Okay. I'm sorry... Let me get my slippers." Kun apologized and the door opened revealing Chenle with his stuffed animal.

Renjun really hates being drenched but Minhyung needs help and he thinks Kun can help them.

"You try'na drown yourself?" Chenle chides Renjun who was slowly losing air. Chenle snapped his hand and viola! Renjun can breath under water.

"Hey... You should go back to sleep. I'll come visit you soon and lets talk alright? You need to rest so you'll grow-"

"But I am taller than you." That irked Renjun but he smiled and kissed Chenle's temple.

"Please. Go back to bed baby... I just want help from Kun-ssi." Renjun said and Chenle nodded.

"Take care. See you soon?"

"Ah yes. See you soon cabbage." Renjun said and entered the portal with Kun following subtly.

They reached the surface and Renjun snapped his hand and he was already dressed in his dry clothes.

They entered Minhyung's room and saw Minhyung was sitting on the bed with arms crossed.

"Have you ever got rejected?" Renjun asked Kun who sighed.

"I see. Why? I am a loser who got rejected-"

"Great! So tell Minhyung some advices. Hehehe." Renjun said and Kun nodded.

"Its been 5 years since I last seen my first and probably last love who sadly didnt return my feelings." He said and Minhyun felt the sadness.

"Listen. In my case... That person left a deep scar in me. I confessed but he said he don't like me in such way. He was the one who caused that scar and I know he's the only one that can heal that. It still hurts but I tell you. Not being able to confess hurts more. You like the human. I know. Go confess. Don't be a coward. Face it like a man." Kun said and Minhyung shook his head.

"I can't. Our friendship-"

"There is no friendship okay? You... You already stepped beyond the line." Kun said and Minhyung bit his lip nervously.

"Did he really hurt you that much?" the boys asked and Kun laughed bitterly.

"I can't move on... I am not willing to and I only want him." Kun said and Renjun being the blunt shit he is blurted something he shouldn't.

"What if he's already married? Forgotten you or..."

"No. He can't forget the person who saved him from drowning. Am I right?" Lucas suddenly entered the room.

"Why are you-"

"You idiot. I can hear you all clearly.  I hope Haechan did not." Lucas sighed and sat on the bed.

"You should confess." The three said and Minhyung sighed.

"No. I don't want to." He replied and Renjun really want to choke Minhyung.

"Its your loss." They said and bid good night before leaving Minhyung all alone.

"I wonder what is Sicheng doing."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 357 17
" watch it, you have eyes. " " excuse me? you're the one who bumped into me. " in which sweet and sour boy lee donghyuck cross paths with the one a...
199K 9.5K 44
"you're his second half." jaeun has always felt like she doesn't fit in the human world, like she didn't have a place here. even after all those year...
460K 19.7K 30
❝ i thought we were friends? ❞ ❝ me too, until you kissed me. ❞ ━ or where mark and donghyuck become ro...
28.5K 1.7K 13
❝i waited only to see you smile again.❞ Donghyuck is in a coma and Mark goes through a rough journey as he reminisce his memories with his boyfr...